Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:31:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 04:42:18 AM

dumped some of my psb to buy hmq.. and i just doubled my btc will buy at least 200k more psb cause it so cheap right now.under ico price atm

I hope you did well with HMQ.

Time to dump HMQ and buy some PSB  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
luz3rrul3z

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:48:46 AM

What will be the total number of PSB? I can see the number of circulating supply is  32,600,000....

BTC Tip Me @ 1AsrsSYUtHdhJ6SARJD5aK52ydKUBGVzuu
wolverinex1282

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:54:28 PM

dumped some of my psb to buy hmq.. and i just doubled my btc will buy at least 200k more psb cause it so cheap right now.under ico price atm

I hope you did well with HMQ.

Time to dump HMQ and buy some PSB  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
pretty good gain, made 1.44btc in 4days.. will surely buy psb again
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:34:37 PM

The Pesobit online wallet has been busy lately with Pesobit -> Philippine Peso conversions going to their chosen ewallet (http://ewalletph.vmoney.com) account. Just a reminder,  it can only be processed on banking days only (including Canadian users).

To those merchants that I dealt with before in putting up their services in the Marketplace, thanks for continued trust in the Pesobit community. Merchants will receive the payments to their items in Cash to their ewallet accounts so no need to worry about the price volatility of Pesobit.

Lots of VMoney users are already being completely verified so I guess we'll be having more users as time goes by. Just a tip in withdrawing your ewallet funds to your bank accounts, use the manual withdraw as it is cheaper.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:49:37 PM

The Pesobit online wallet has been busy lately with Pesobit -> Philippine Peso conversions going to their chosen ewallet (http://ewalletph.vmoney.com) account. Just a reminder,  it can only be processed on banking days only (including Canadian users).

To those merchants that I dealt with before in putting up their services in the Marketplace, thanks for continued trust in the Pesobit community. Merchants will receive the payments to their items in Cash to their ewallet accounts so no need to worry about the price volatility of Pesobit.

Lots of VMoney users are already being completely verified so I guess we'll be having more users as time goes by. Just a tip in withdrawing your ewallet funds to your bank accounts, use the manual withdraw as it is cheaper.

nice update OP as we really wanted to see how this users will also move the value of PSB currently the value is moving down and
possible to be collected of some big whales and move the price up again with this new function its really needed to be well promoted
and ask for more big exchange.
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:27:18 AM

Thanks for the update, Mr. Founder!

Now we will see little by little as the price of pesobit rises Smiley
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:55:28 AM

Happy Monday everyone, there will be an increase in  the encashment limit from 500 PSB to 1000 PSB within the next 24 hours.
To those who already have their funds in their Ewalletph account and would be planning to withdraw more often, it is better to use the Mastercard/Visa option as the withdrawal via Security Bank using your MC/VISA is free and you only have to pay for the fee in topping up your card which is very minimal.

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:35:43 AM

Happy Monday everyone, there will be an increase in  the encashment limit from 500 PSB to 1000 PSB within the next 24 hours.
To those who already have their funds in their Ewalletph account and would be planning to withdraw more often, it is better to use the Mastercard/Visa option as the withdrawal via Security Bank using your MC/VISA is free and you only have to pay for the fee in topping up your card which is very minimal.
Is there any option that we could buy Pesobit with our own currency, Philippine Peso? Sorry for asking, I am totally unaware.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
bitdragon2016

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:52:42 AM

Hello Lutzow,

Is it possible that you will consider changing PSB into POSign? instead of POSP , I think POSign is much more unique making 10,000 psb per static node.  I am sure this will cater more security and confidence with the investors.  Grin Cheesy
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 05:51:43 PM

Hello for

Total coin after POW: 20 million

What does this means?

Total coins will be 20Million but not more?

Or 20Million + POS %

How much Pos % For staking in psb?
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:41:06 AM

Hello for

Total coin after POW: 20 million

What does this means?

Total coins will be 20Million but not more?

Or 20Million + POS %

How much Pos % For staking in psb?

PSB Staking Transactions

1000 PSB 30 Days Earns 6 PSBs
5000 PSB 30 Days Earns 30 PSBs
10000 PSB 30 Days Earns 63 PSBs
20000 PSB 30 Days Earns 130 PSBs
50000 PSB 30 Days Earns 335 PSBs
100000 PSB 30 Days Earns 700 PSBs
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:54:54 AM

Hello Lutzow,

Is it possible that you will consider changing PSB into POSign? instead of POSP , I think POSign is much more unique making 10,000 psb per static node.  I am sure this will cater more security and confidence with the investors.  Grin Cheesy

We'll see, but hard fork is a hard process to go through. Probably in the future.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:55:02 AM

Increased the limit of Encashment from 500 to 1000 Pesobits.
Encashment feature converts your Available Pesobits to your Ewalletph account however, funds in the Ewalletph platform can only be withdrawn to banks in the Philippines and in Canada.
Mastercard/VISA can only be ordered by Filipinos as such is only allowed by issuing banks.
How to use and what is the advantage of MC/VISA?
1) Convert your Pesobit from the Online Wallet towards your EWalletph account.
2) Once the funds are already in your EWalletph account, top-up your MC/VISA with a fee of Php 11.00.
3) Once topped-up, your MC/VISA funds can now work in ATMs for withdrawals.

Notes:
- Mastercard withdrawals are free when done on Security Bank ATMs, otherwise a fee of Php 10.00 - 12.00 shall apply.
- VISA withdrawals are free when done in CTBC (China Bank Trust Corp) ATMs, otherwise a fee of Php 10.00 - 12.00 shall apply.
- Top-up of MC/VISA is 24/7 so no need to wait for banking hours.

For the existing merchants of the Marketplace, please complete your verification of Ewallet accounts so your sales will be sent to you in Pesos once the Marketplace is back up.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:06:33 PM

plz let me know signature and others campaign for this project?
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 01:09:27 PM

Encashment feature converts your Available Pesobits to your Ewalletph account however, funds in the Ewalletph platform can only be withdrawn to banks in the Philippines and in Canada.
Mastercard/VISA can only be ordered by Filipinos as such is only allowed by issuing banks.
2) Once the funds are already in your EWalletph account, top-up your MC/VISA with a fee of Php 11.00.

Notes:
- Mastercard withdrawals are free when done on Security Bank ATMs, otherwise a fee of Php 10.00 - 12.00 shall apply.
- VISA withdrawals are free when done in CTBC (China Bank Trust Corp) ATMs, otherwise a fee of Php 10.00 - 12.00 shall apply.

For the existing merchants of the Marketplace, please complete your verification of Ewallet accounts so your sales will be sent to you in Pesos once the Marketplace is back up.

Awesome news, people are going to regret not getting in early. I'm close to the 1%.  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
wolverinex1282

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:26:10 PM

waiting 50sats to buy back Wink
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:11:38 AM

Notes:

Thanks for the update, Mr. Founder!

Regards....
Bdstar

Merit: 263

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:11:05 AM

Why don't spend 3 BTC to get on bittrex? It will help to increase the volume & price. Looking at the current market is not good for Pesobit at all.

As a long time investor I am so upset. What happened to the money that collected from ICO? Can't spend 3 BTC to get on bittrex?
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:03:08 AM

Why don't spend 3 BTC to get on bittrex? It will help to increase the volume & price. Looking at the current market is not good for Pesobit at all.

As a long time investor I am so upset. What happened to the money that collected from ICO? Can't spend 3 BTC to get on bittrex?

This has been tried before , it is not just via paying 3 BTC that Bittrex will add your coin to their exchange, there are also a lot of factors too like how many are supporting the coin thru Twits and likes, how big is the community and the volume of trades the coin has generated on other exchanges. Probably soon after the Beta testing with ewalletph has successfully concluded then big marketing and promotions will be done to let other traders and potential investors to join in. Pesobit is not just about trading and investment, main factor also is its usage.

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 04:37:10 PM

This has been tried before , it is not just via paying 3 BTC that Bittrex will add your coin to their exchange, there are also a lot of factors too like how many are supporting the coin thru Twits and likes, how big is the community and the volume of trades the coin has generated on other exchanges. Probably soon after the Beta testing with ewalletph has successfully concluded then big marketing and promotions will be done to let other traders and potential investors to join in. Pesobit is not just about trading and investment, main factor also is its usage.

Yup, as long as there are people willing to sell PSB for a meager 280 satoshi, this gives us a low market cap value and there is no way Bittrex or Polo will take PSB in.

It's not "we get accepted into Bittrex and then PSB price goes up" - it's actually the other way around. When price goes up we get accepted in Bittrex.

Key thing now, is to remove those PSB being dumped from the market so we finally get a decent price; I certainly did my part, there aren't that many PSB actually circulating.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: