Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:36:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:52:28 AM

We're now editing the Marketplace at https://market.pesobit.net and so far the Merchants who already have the Ewallet account for the crediting of their sales are for these items:

Globe, Smart and Sun Load
BDO and BPI Encashment
Gaming credits (Garena, Battlenet, MOL and Level Up)

The next batches of items to be added are under Electronic Gift Cards

We're expecting the Pesobit payment system to be added next week.

Just a note though, Bills payment and Mobile load credit top up can also be done in the http://ewalletph.vmoney.com platform.

hdn

Activity: 682

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:52:50 PM

Hi Dev Lutzow, i,m the earlier investor with PSB since ICO last year, currently still holding few hundred thousand PSB in Pesobit online wallet.
Do u have any plan to have more exchange other than CCex to boost price up and for non fillipinos can we withdraw more tha 5000 psb to exchanger?
revenant2017

Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:39:56 PM

We're expecting the Pesobit payment system to be added next week.

Good to hear that we're seeing good developments on this project. I hope you can also consider having a bills payment service.
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 06:57:02 PM

... currently still holding few hundred thousand PSB in Pesobit online wallet...

few hundred thousands PSB... nice! You will be smiling soon, when this new wave of altcoin popularity sweeps PSB, combined with the natural effect of ewallet's remittance tool.

non fillipinos can we withdraw more tha 5000 psb to exchanger?

Anybody can withdraw any amount they like from the PSB wallet or online; it's just the Peso php conversion that is limited currently to 5000 PSB.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
ArcherBit

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:07:53 AM

hi good evening... is there any app for pesobit now?.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:27:16 AM

hi good evening... is there any app for pesobit now?.

There is none, but those are future projects but it has its own website.

pesobit.net

online wallet

wallet.pesobit.net

portal for encashing PSB to Php

ewalletph.vmoney.com

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:13:07 AM

It is the first day of our work week here in the Philippines as we just celebrated our Independence Day yesterday.
So what to expect from Pesobit this week? We're cooking up the buying of Pesobit via E-Wallet website (https://ewalletph.vmoney.com).

How will it work?
1) Perform a transfer from your ewallet account to admin@pesobit.net
2) Enter the PSB Address where you want your Pesobits to be sent to under the Message section
3) You will receive the Pesobits within the day using the Pesobit Buying Price at the time of transfer. The buying price will be posted in the Online Wallet buy feature.

How to fund the ewallet account?
In the Ewallet account, go to myAccount tab then click on myDeposit. You will then have the option to fund using Online Banking via DragonPay, GCash or typical bank deposit to the following banks:
Security Bank
Bank of the Philippine Islands
EastWest Bank
Development Bank of the Philippines
Landbank of the Philippines
Unionbank of the Philippines
CTBC
UCPB

As for exchanges, we're working on increasing the trading volume first by increasing its usage and making Pesobit as easily accessible to as much people as possible. And we need to raise funds as well for adding it up to exchanges and not all exchanges simply accept a coin upon request. If only this coin collected lots of BTC during the ICO, these things wouldn't be an issue since we can just pay them at ease. But we're working on it and I do have a 9-5 job as well for my expenses.

revenant2017

Healing Galing

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:18:42 PM

It is the first day of our work week here in the Philippines as we just celebrated our Independence Day yesterday.
So what to expect from Pesobit this week? We're cooking up the buying of Pesobit via E-Wallet website (https://ewalletph.vmoney.com).

How will it work?
2) Enter the PSB Address where you want your Pesobits to be sent to under the Message section
3) You will receive the Pesobits within the day using the Pesobit Buying Price at the time of transfer. The buying price will be posted in the Online Wallet buy feature.

In the Ewallet account, go to myAccount tab then click on myDeposit. You will then have the option to fund using Online Banking via DragonPay, GCash or typical bank deposit to the following banks:
Security Bank
EastWest Bank
CTBC
UCPB

As for exchanges, we're working on increasing the trading volume first by increasing its usage and making Pesobit as easily accessible to as much people as possible. And we need to raise funds as well for adding it up to exchanges and not all exchanges simply accept a coin upon request. If only this coin collected lots of BTC during the ICO, these things wouldn't be an issue since we can just pay them at ease. But we're working on it and I do have a 9-5 job as well for my expenses.

Thank you for updating us mr. Founder. Meanwhile, i'm bombarding yobit to fix their PSB wallet everyweek. We really need the addition of yobit for greater trading volumes.

Is there anyone here that can share their strategies in introducing pesobit as a medium for remittance? I'm willing to introduce this to my friends and relatives. But i don't have the data/information that can convinced them to make a switch.
Jack Russell

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:56:38 AM

I have signed up and looked around inside ewalletph.vmoney.com . Its a very good site, enabling PSB to bank account transactions, paying bills, getting visa card and more. I have a friend in Philippines - I want to try this out and send this person PSB.

I know this is early stages but PSB seems so very cheap recognizing that the money transfer and services are already functioning. Is this going to be promoted in a tangible way? I guess my concern is that this person spends the pesobits while they are still cheap, and misses out on potential gains once it becomes (I hope) more widely recognized.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:04:34 AM

Maybe PSB team can court some business entrepreneurs for some additional funding. Are those PSB shares intended to the team already utilized? The features and partnerships are very good as per remittances tx but volume is the concern.
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:21:47 PM

How will it work?

Security Bank
EastWest Bank
CTBC
UCPB

This, again, is very good news! It'll be easy to spread word that cryptocoin users can finally get into and out of the cryptosphere through pesobit. If only ewalletph could expedite verification time for accounts so users can use the ewalletph platform sooner
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:24:45 PM

How will it work?

Security Bank
EastWest Bank
CTBC
UCPB

Thanks for the update on pesobit sir founder! Smiley

We are pending on the freenlace site ...
Jack Russell

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:44:59 PM

The price has taken a nice jump, at 0.00000390 now. Maybe ppl are realizing this has real world uses already built in. Such low market cap, it won't take much to rise higher.  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pesobit/

How long does the verification process take at ewalletph.vmoney.com?
hdn

Activity: 682

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:30:37 PM

I think PSB have great future for investor and domestic user, better buying the psb now while the price still cheap and affordable , i'm sure next couple months very easily to get atleast 10x profit from PSB.
revenant2017

Healing Galing

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:28:04 PM

The price has taken a nice jump, at 0.00000390 now. Maybe ppl are realizing this has real world uses already built in. Such low market cap, it won't take much to rise higher.  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pesobit/

Bitcoin is crashing and correcting it's value right now plus day-to-day development of PSB so expect the rise of pesobit in coming days. This is a good opportunity for Pesobit to rise above thousand SATS again.
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:54:53 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 12:31:47 PM by Pump N Dead

nice to see PSB making volume again in ccex gradually. Hope will this coin in 1K satoshi soon.
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:58:46 AM

We have a volume explosion at C-CEX https://c-cex.com/?p=psb-btc  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Noojna

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 07:28:53 AM

The price has taken a nice jump, at 0.00000390 now. Maybe ppl are realizing this has real world uses already built in. Such low market cap, it won't take much to rise higher.  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pesobit/

Indeed, it won't take much for this coin to hit multiples of today's value, as its marketcap is currently low.

The other nice aspect, is that PSB does not need coin speculators' help to gain value, as it can climb on it's own just by adding more people putting it to work with remittances - this coin has real-world uses.

I think coin value will rise along with gradual adoption by real people; then some high-profile traders will notice.

Verification can take a few business days...

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
sputnik1

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:56:29 PM

I think PSB have great future for investor and domestic user, better buying the psb now while the price still cheap and affordable , i'm sure next couple months very easily to get atleast 10x profit from PSB.
i dont think the price will go up anytime soon again.. as an ico participants i support psb however if your looking make money with hoping it will rise again , well you need a lot of patience .the fact that 10M coins was added this is big red flag for me.. glad i sold 180k at top it's worth over a million now..       

Noojna

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 04:28:33 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 04:41:32 PM by Noojna

... glad i sold 180k at top it's worth over a million now..        

Good for you, that you made so much money with PSB; stay assured, it will happen again.

It's simple mathematics, more PSB users making remittances, PSB price goes up; of course it will take some time as it's not coming from coin traders buying millions at a time, but it will come.

In the meantime, I am staking...

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: