Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2017, 04:12:56 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 334 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain [WHITEPAPER V2]  (Read 466988 times)
evli

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:44:47 PM

OK come on!

Based on best offer here (0.000008) the marketcap equals to 8 BTC!
The Bitcoin-based Cryptonite (XCN) has a marketcap of 628 BTC.
This unique coin written from scratch should have at least 100 BTC marketcap just for now... (That's 0.0001 per coin)

I'm holding...

It isn't fair to compare marketcaps if there isn't a real market for pascal.  This project could die before ever reaching an exchange. 

Correct.
But a project could die also after reaching an exchange...
Anyway, I can see a good opportunity here, i think it's silly to sell now at this price...
POLONIEX TRADING SIGNALS
+50% Profit and more via TELEGRAM
ALTCOINTRADER.CO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dagmen

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:57:14 PM

Guys how many cores do you have spare for Pascal mining ?  and how many server connections you get ? im mining just for speculation purpose, 6miners 2.223Kh/s and still nothing ,
PS iv started 10min ago  Grin

Well , I've 447Kh/s and i've hashed 7820Gh. So I think it takes time xD.

Btw, guys does somebody know why i ended up having 117 Pa in an account ? There is no stacking, right ?

Edit: I've 0 client connection and 2 servers connections, is it normal or not enough ?
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 06:01:11 PM

from what i can tell the answer is no, other than getting lucky on the block# u want
Well... perhaps a third party can develop something like short urls that transforms pretty names to account numbers  Grin

Do you have to mine a block to create an account or is an account just created? I am wondering how it will be integrated to exchanges. It will work but they need to custom code it I think.

What are the plans for the future of pascal? No pressure, just very interested.

KK99

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:15:36 PM

from what i can tell the answer is no, other than getting lucky on the block# u want
Well... perhaps a third party can develop something like short urls that transforms pretty names to account numbers  Grin

Do you have to mine a block to create an account or is an account just created? I am wondering how it will be integrated to exchanges. It will work but they need to custom code it I think.

What are the plans for the future of pascal? No pressure, just very interested.

the way i imagine it will work for exchanges is that you will have to send an identifying token with your deposit, like with nxt assets on some exchanges. im not sure if polo will do this tho
flowerpots

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:54:26 PM

If I undestand correctly you can only receive Pascal Coins if you have mined a block. You need to mine a block to get an account number. Am I correct?
To get an account number there are 2 ways:
- Mine a block
- Receive an account. (Transfer an account)

Receive an account means that the owner of an account changes the account key (public key) for your public key.
When this happens then you will be the owner of this account and, of course, get it's stored balance.

Thanks for your explanation. I know you have thought this through, but this is a big problem imho. Do you have ideas to change this in the future somehow with an update? Or will this always be the only 2 ways to get an account number / to get a wallet (a wallet without an account number is nothing).

doktor1897

Activity: 420

CloakCoin is a Digital Currency

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:02:15 PM

still do not understand about pascal coin . just mining it, and I let sit for hours . and after I still have not found a single block . Grin

,▄▄▄███████▌    ███████▄▄▄                           
                      ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀ ████▌    ██████████████▄,                     
                  ▄▄████▀▀▄▄█████▌████▌    ██████████████████▄                 
               ▄████▀▀▄██████████▌████▌    █████████████████████▄,             
            ,▄███▀;▄█████████████▌████▌    ████████████████████████▄           
          ▄████▀▄███████▀▀   ████▌████▌    █████████▌  -▀▀███████████▄         
        ,████▀▄██████▀"      ████▌████▌    █████████▌      ▀▀██████████▄       
       ████▀▄██████▀         ████▌████▌    █████████▌         ▀██████████▄     
     ▄████,██████'           ████▌████▌    █████████▌           ▀█████████▄     
    ▄███▀▄█████▀             ████▌████▌    █████████▌             ▀█████████   
   ▄███▀▄████▀                             █████████▌              ` `------   
  ▐███▀▄████▀                              █████████▌                           
 ,████▐████▀                               ███████████████████████████████████▄
 ████ ████▌                                ████████████████████████████████████
▐███▌▐████                                 ████████████████████████████████████▌
▐███-████▌                                 █████████████████████████████████████
████ ████▌                                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████ ████`                                                             ▐████████
████ ████⌐             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▐████████
████⌐████▌             ████████████████▌   ███████████████▌            ▐████████
▐███▌▐████             ,,,,,,,,,,,`████▌   ███████████████▌            ████████▌
 ████ ████▌            ███████████ ████▌   ███████████████▌           ▐████████
 ▐████ ████▄           ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████ ████▌   ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▄████████▌
  ▀███▌▐████▄                ▐████ ████▌   █████████▌               ▄█████████ 
   ▀███▄▀████▄               ▐████ ████▌   █████████▌              ▄█████████   
    ▀████'█████▄             ▐████ ████▌   █████████▌             ██████████   
     ▀████▄▀█████▄           ▐████ ████▌   █████████▌           ▄█████████▀     
      `████▄▀██████▄         ▐████ ████▌   █████████▌         ▄██████████▀     
        ▀████▄▀██████▄▄      ▐████ ████▌   █████████▌      ▄███████████▀       
          ▀████▄ ▀███████▄,  ▐████ ████▌   █████████▌  ,▄████████████▀-         
            ▀█████▄▀▀█████████████ ████▌   ████████████████████████▀           
               ▀█████▄▄▀██████████ ████▌   █████████████████████▀▀             
                  ▀██████▄▄▀▀▀████ ████▌   ██████████████████▀▀                 
                     `▀▀███████▄▄▄▄█████   ██████████████▀▀                     
                           ▀▀▀██████████▄ ▄███████▀▀▀▀                         

_gilgame.es_________________________________________________________
ESPORT PLATFORM FOR EVERYONE_
.ICO Starts.
___20 Jun__
KK99

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:03:16 PM

If I undestand correctly you can only receive Pascal Coins if you have mined a block. You need to mine a block to get an account number. Am I correct?
- Mine a block

Receive an account means that the owner of an account changes the account key (public key) for your public key.
When this happens then you will be the owner of this account and, of course, get it's stored balance.

Thanks for your explanation. I know you have thought this through, but this is a big problem imho. Do you have ideas to change this in the future somehow with an update? Or will this always be the only 2 ways to get an account number / to get a wallet (a wallet without an account number is nothing).

people could sell account numbers for some small amount of btc (0.0001)
flowerpots

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:35:48 PM

- Mine a block

Yes, of course they can. But it makes it a lot more complicated.

Dagmen

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:07:11 PM

- Mine a block

Isn't it possible to just allow random generation after the account number that was supposed to be the last ?

Or does the current implementation not allow bigger number for account ? :/
KK99

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:49:17 PM

- Mine a block

Isn't it possible to just allow random generation after the account number that was supposed to be the last ?

Or does the current implementation not allow bigger number for account ? :/

I believe that account numbers can only be generated with the block because of however the safebox hash works but tbh I have no idea how that works
Selerius

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:16:08 AM

still do not understand about pascal coin . just mining it, and I let sit for hours . and after I still have not found a single block . Grin

At least in my experience so far, gaining blocks seems to be semi-random, albeit reliable enough as long as it is kept mining.  I gained 1 block in initial hours, then went a far longer time without any blocks gained (despite actually a higher kH/s rate after adjusting options to use more CPU cores), then gained 2 more blocks in rapid succession.

Sam123

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:01:08 AM

Started mining 12 hours ago, I found 3 blocks at speed ~700Kh/s

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
KK99

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:27:01 AM

Started mining 12 hours ago, I found 3 blocks at speed ~700Kh/s

are you portforwarded? how many connections do you have?
doktor1897

Activity: 420

CloakCoin is a Digital Currency

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:13:14 AM

I have received one block , of the day I am curious about pascal coin . This is very nice Grin

,▄▄▄███████▌    ███████▄▄▄                           
                      ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀ ████▌    ██████████████▄,                     
                  ▄▄████▀▀▄▄█████▌████▌    ██████████████████▄                 
               ▄████▀▀▄██████████▌████▌    █████████████████████▄,             
            ,▄███▀;▄█████████████▌████▌    ████████████████████████▄           
          ▄████▀▄███████▀▀   ████▌████▌    █████████▌  -▀▀███████████▄         
        ,████▀▄██████▀"      ████▌████▌    █████████▌      ▀▀██████████▄       
       ████▀▄██████▀         ████▌████▌    █████████▌         ▀██████████▄     
     ▄████,██████'           ████▌████▌    █████████▌           ▀█████████▄     
    ▄███▀▄█████▀             ████▌████▌    █████████▌             ▀█████████   
   ▄███▀▄████▀                             █████████▌              ` `------   
  ▐███▀▄████▀                              █████████▌                           
 ,████▐████▀                               ███████████████████████████████████▄
 ████ ████▌                                ████████████████████████████████████
▐███▌▐████                                 ████████████████████████████████████▌
▐███-████▌                                 █████████████████████████████████████
████ ████▌                                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████ ████`                                                             ▐████████
████ ████⌐             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▐████████
████⌐████▌             ████████████████▌   ███████████████▌            ▐████████
▐███▌▐████             ,,,,,,,,,,,`████▌   ███████████████▌            ████████▌
 ████ ████▌            ███████████ ████▌   ███████████████▌           ▐████████
 ▐████ ████▄           ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████ ████▌   ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▄████████▌
  ▀███▌▐████▄                ▐████ ████▌   █████████▌               ▄█████████ 
   ▀███▄▀████▄               ▐████ ████▌   █████████▌              ▄█████████   
    ▀████'█████▄             ▐████ ████▌   █████████▌             ██████████   
     ▀████▄▀█████▄           ▐████ ████▌   █████████▌           ▄█████████▀     
      `████▄▀██████▄         ▐████ ████▌   █████████▌         ▄██████████▀     
        ▀████▄▀██████▄▄      ▐████ ████▌   █████████▌      ▄███████████▀       
          ▀████▄ ▀███████▄,  ▐████ ████▌   █████████▌  ,▄████████████▀-         
            ▀█████▄▀▀█████████████ ████▌   ████████████████████████▀           
               ▀█████▄▄▀██████████ ████▌   █████████████████████▀▀             
                  ▀██████▄▄▀▀▀████ ████▌   ██████████████████▀▀                 
                     `▀▀███████▄▄▄▄█████   ██████████████▀▀                     
                           ▀▀▀██████████▄ ▄███████▀▀▀▀                         

_gilgame.es_________________________________________________________
ESPORT PLATFORM FOR EVERYONE_
.ICO Starts.
___20 Jun__
Bizfagioli

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:32:12 AM

Been mining for 13 hours @ ~8200Kh/s and obtained 10 blocks using a Xeon E5 at 3.1Ghz.
https://i.imgur.com/dGafTZe.png
Also @PascalCoin, does the difficulty for this coin increase over time?
hankrules

Activity: 598

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:50:57 AM

Been mining for 13 hours @ ~8200Kh/s and obtained 10 blocks using a Xeon E5 at 3.1Ghz.

Also @PascalCoin, does the difficulty for this coin increase over time?

Nice processor!
Bizfagioli

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:01:01 AM

Nice processor!
Yeah it's pretty powerful  Smiley

When I mine with 1 core I get ~740 Kh/s
When I mine with 8 cores, I get 5800 Kh/s (linear increase)
When I mine with 16 cores I get 8900 Kh/s (not linear, supposed to be 11728 Kh/s)
It seems mining with more than 8 cores the miner starts getting less efficient.
Ill stick with two 8-core instances for now.
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 10:31:32 AM

Still looking to buy more coins  Cool

kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:36:21 AM

Nice processor!
Yeah it's pretty powerful  Smiley

When I mine with 1 core I get ~740 Kh/s
When I mine with 8 cores, I get 5800 Kh/s (linear increase)
When I mine with 16 cores I get 8900 Kh/s (not linear, supposed to be 11728 Kh/s)
It seems mining with more than 8 cores the miner starts getting less efficient.
Ill stick with two 8-core instances for now.

im kinda starting to be able to connect to network recently sometimes ... i got 4000 kh/s  how many blocks should i find a day
Bizfagioli

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:03:59 AM

im kinda starting to be able to connect to network recently sometimes ... i got 4000 kh/s  how many blocks should i find a day
I can't say for sure, but based off my experience probably ~11 blocks in a 24 hour period.
Keep in mind luck is involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 334 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.