Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:14:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 433 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PASC] PascalCoin: Induplicatable NFT  (Read 990665 times)
PascalCoin (OP)

Activity: 334
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:13:07 AM

No offense, but I won't be selling any of my coins. Not until we get on a decent exchange. The only one's I like are bittrex and polo. I may try to tweet Ritchie and see if they will consider adding Pascal. Most major exchanges want $5,000 or more to list coins, but Pascal is not a funded project so it will be harder for us to get listed.

Due to the level of development it should get added naturally.

I hope will be listed, but for "non technicals" you must understand that the "accounts concept" introduced by PascalCoin is different than addresses concept of Bitcoin that can be generated for everybody. In PascalCoin if you don't have an account, you cannot "generate" your own account.

So, I think, exchanges will need to develop a buy acounts system or something similar prior to list PascalCoin...

So, there will be 2 things to trade:
- Pascal Account
- Pascal Coin

PascalCoin is the first crypto currency without need of historical operations to control double spend and with ORDINAL account numbers. YES! LIKE A BANK!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:05:28 PM

Yes!

It's official.

PascalCoin will be added to next release of bitsquare.io, the decentralized bitcoin exchange
Nice! What prices are you expecting guys? i would very happy if i could sell at 0.0003/btc so i would get 1.5 bitcoins=~1k euros

Also i have a problem when I start pacal coin 1.1 it says" invalid tWalletKeysExt stream ,maybe another pascaloin wallet is open?"I havent opened pascalcoin wallet since it went gpu,wat do?

P.S.I fixed it i think,i moved my appdata/roaming folder to another drive to save space on the orginal partiotion and just copied the old files.

Highly doubt it will be 0.0003, maybe 0.00003. There are too many of these coins out already and I've had trouble selling even at 0.00003

I sold a bunch over the past week for 0.00042-47. People are willing to pay as the expectations I think are pretty high for it.
We'll see.

You must of gotten really really lucky because there are sellers who are willing to take 1/20th of your price. I had issues selling mine at 1/10th of your price. I removed my offer because it got really annoying with "newbie" accounts wanting me to send first. Or wanting "75%" discounts.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
methylminer

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 02:27:17 PM

The setup will be very different in the exchange from different coins.

For traders they'll have to buy an account before they can trade. Then to sell you have to encourage others to buy accounts.

Or sell your pascals to someone with an account included each time.
aigeezer
Legendary

Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013

Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:40:54 PM

I had a new issue with Vorkshalk's miner and thought it might interest someone. The miner was running unattended yesterday and was working well until the system froze - probably unrelated to the miner - the fix was a BIOS update. When the dust settled, the machine had a new BIOS, and also routine(?) Win 10 and AMD graphics driver updates that happened to come in at the time.

Today the miner reported a new error on startup. It found an (unexpected) Intel OpenCL device on platform 0 and the (expected) AMD Hawaii graphics card on platform 1 and then shut down with the message "failed to get number of OpenCL devices with error code -1 (clGetDeviceIDs)".

I think that OpenCL had now somehow become available on my processor cores where it was not before, but perhaps there is a better explanation - I know little about how OpenCL works.

The issue was easily fixed by changing the "platform" argument in the miner call (p1 instead of p0). Everything seems fine now.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:18:18 PM

I am worried that this coin due to its complex software will never get listed on an exchange since it seems like a load of work to get it working. Especially with no market cap yet.

Most exchange devs are lazy.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
PascalCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:21:17 PM

I am worried that this coin due to its complex software will never get listed on an exchange since it seems like a load of work to get it working. Especially with no market cap yet.

Most exchange devs are lazy.

It's not complex, simply is unknown and new

Perhaps starting buying a Pizza for 10,000 PascalCoins ?  Grin

PascalCoin is the first crypto currency without need of historical operations to control double spend and with ORDINAL account numbers. YES! LIKE A BANK!
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:35:43 PM

such a good project,it's only young and the concept is unknown.
Needs time and holders must hold imo
Definitely I will deliver a pizza for 10.000 pascal if anyone who want it!!!!

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 11:20:40 PM

No offense, but I won't be selling any of my coins. Not until we get on a decent exchange. The only one's I like are bittrex and polo. I may try to tweet Ritchie and see if they will consider adding Pascal. Most major exchanges want $5,000 or more to list coins, but Pascal is not a funded project so it will be harder for us to get listed.

I hope will be listed, but for "non technicals" you must understand that the "accounts concept" introduced by PascalCoin is different than addresses concept of Bitcoin that can be generated for everybody. In PascalCoin if you don't have an account, you cannot "generate" your own account.

So, I think, exchanges will need to develop a buy acounts system or something similar prior to list PascalCoin...

- Pascal Account
- Pascal Coin

I think it's brilliant they have do this. What would be really good is a pascal market for accounts. However this is extremely different than a typical market it is much more like a vanity market with private sales.

PascalCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:52:53 PM

I've updated PascalCoin wiki with a FAQ.

(Thanks to Aetsen for corrections)

Pascal Coin FAQ: https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/wiki/FAQ

theo1996

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:20:20 PM

By holding you mean selling at high prices so that you will hold the position for a period or buying and holding.
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:23:36 PM

By holding you mean selling at high prices so that you will hold the position for a period or buying and holding.
Holding means holding buddy;The selling price targeted depends on the person who bought or mined pascal,there are people who can wait much longer than others but even holding and selling at high prices help the coin to build new base price,remember when you sell high there is someone who bought you coins and will hold to sell higher (except dumbs one!!)
So holding will help everybody,the coin to grow in price and value and maybe developement funds will be more valuable than now;the community who hold coins so their wallets also will be more valuable!

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
vibajajo64

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:28:25 PM

So is Bitsquare.io still a go or did that fall through because of the account system?
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 07:29:02 PM

- Pascal Account
- Pascal Coin

I think it's brilliant they have do this. What would be really good is a pascal market for accounts. However this is extremely different than a typical market it is much more like a vanity market with private sales.

This can just be done on eBay, personal websites via paypal, etc.

PascalCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:13:06 PM

- Pascal Account
- Pascal Coin

This can just be done on eBay, personal websites via paypal, etc.

... or an axchange with an option of vanity accounts exchanging cryptos... something not invented... yet

paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 12:53:46 AM

Just found something you guys could put on your list for Santa

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BTC-Bitcoin-LTC-Litecoin-Mining-Pool-Your-Own-Crypto-Currency-Mining-Pool-/262695826006?hash=item3d29e43256:g:5C4AAOSwYaFWegAo

Bitcoin & Litecoin Mining Pool PKG Includes:
Website Included yourwebsite.com
Tripp Lite 12u Server Rack Enclosure with 1u Draw & 1u Shelf
Tripp Lite UPS: 2880W 120V SMART3000RMXL2U
Netgear Prosafe FS750T2 48 Port 10/100 Smart Switch + 2 Gigabit Ports2
Logisys 4U Rackmount Server Case
Tripp Lite RS1215-RA 1U Rackmount Power Strip
Bitcoin Mining Pool Installed Linux Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit Operating System
Configured to your network for plug and play ready
Supermicro Motherboard MBD-X10SRA-F-B
Xeon E5-2683 v3 2.0 GHZ Processor – Socket R3 (LGA2011)
Crucial RDIMM 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 PC4 17000
Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5-Inch SATA III
Asus Disc Burner Re-Writer Drive Internal 24x SATA CD DVD RW
Logitech Wireless Combo MK270 with Keyboard and Mouse
Asus VE228H 21.5″ Monitor
Plug & Play Ready

Pool Features:
Fully re-written GUI with Smarty templates
Full file based template support
VARDIFF Support
Reward Systems
PROP, PPS and PPLNS
New Themes
Live Dashboard
AJAX Support
Overhauled API
Bootstrap
Web User accounts
Re-Captcha protected registration form
Worker accounts
Worker activity
Worker hashrates
Pool statistics
Block statistics
Pool donations, bonuses, fees and block bonuses
Manual and auto payout
Transaction list
Admin Panel
Cron Monitoring Overview
User Listing including statistics
Wallet information
User Transactions
News Posts
Pool Settings
Pool Workers
User Reports
Notification system
IDLE Workers
New blocks found in pool
Auto Payout
Manual Payout
User-to-user Invitation System

Make sure you add a note that you'll be using this for PascalCoins as the elves need a couple days notice.

mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:00:40 PM

Congrats to miner cccccc0101 who mined block 30.000 !

Account "150,000-11" is for you!   Wink

Yay, Thank you for notice Smiley

This is my signature...
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:06:15 AM

Hi all,
I tried running the opengl miner and mining Pascal Coin yesterday. Running on an average of 500MH/s, what kind of rewards can be expected? One block a day? One block every week? I haven't been looking at Pascal Coin since the gpu miners came out so I have no idea what to expect at this point. What kind of rewards are you other guys getting?
PascalCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:33:12 AM

Hi all,
I tried running the opengl miner and mining Pascal Coin yesterday. Running on an average of 500MH/s, what kind of rewards can be expected? One block a day? One block every week? I haven't been looking at Pascal Coin since the gpu miners came out so I have no idea what to expect at this point. What kind of rewards are you other guys getting?

Currently network hashrate is a value between 10-30 Gh/s (this is minimum and maximum of last 5 days)
Average time is 5 minutes.

If you have a hashrate of 500 Mh/s you can expect a value between 1.5 or 4% of network hashrate.
If everyday there are 288 new blocks by average, you can expect 4-11 blocks per day

Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:44:05 AM

Hi all,

Currently network hashrate is a value between 10-30 Gh/s (this is minimum and maximum of last 5 days)
Average time is 5 minutes.

If you have a hashrate of 500 Mh/s you can expect a value between 1.5 or 4% of network hashrate.
If everyday there are 288 new blocks by average, you can expect 4-11 blocks per day

Thank you for a quick and detailed answer PascalCoin. I have yet to find any blocks after 14h of mining so I'll keep it running for the rest of the day and see what happens.  Cool
manasd

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:12:08 PM

Hi all
need help
can not run on Win 10, crashes after some seconds
but on win 8.1 working good
WHY???

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
▐███████             ███████▌
 ████████           ████████
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 433 »
  Print  

Jump to: