Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2017, 06:07:48 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will You Support Vty On Waves Platform
Yes
No
Maybe
No Comment

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]We Are Now VTY Token|Moving To Waves Swap Ongoing  (Read 63195 times)
BitFinnese

Activity: 392

The Cryptocurrency Directory...

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:01:05 PM

I approve burning 95% of coin sold in the "50% Buy Back" buy wall !  Grin

I agree with the idea too! It gives more value to the coin.  Think of it that whenever they bought 10 million coins, only 500k will be back to circulation and among those 500k, 50k will be set to bounty or giveaway and then 200k will be distributed to the address that hold 10m+ and then 250k for development.  This 250k will be kept meaning, only 50% of the 5% will actually goes back to the coin circulation.  Isn't it sweet Cheesy

Join the Crowdfunding Revolution ►► FundYourselfNow.com ◄◄ Crowdsale with
attractive rewards
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robelneo

Activity: 728

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:12:25 PM

The progress on this project has been great,in just a short period of time they manage to come up with all the components of a crypto currency,this project is indeed going to be great I hope the dev team keep up the good works,the best is yet to come to this coin..

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:42:51 PM

The progress on this project has been great,in just a short period of time they manage to come up with all the components of a crypto currency,this project is indeed going to be great I hope the dev team keep up the good works,the best is yet to come to this coin..

Yeah I agree I  know after it bridge 2 satoshi sell wall there is no looking back people just don't realize that buying this coin at this early stage will give them a huge profit in the long run.  I read the strategic plan of this coin,  ICS selling at 2 satoshi and setting up buy back the moment the coin is sold.  And then the next ICS package is at 8 satoshi, the moment this coin touch that value and start selling, there is no looking back because the buy wall will be at 4 satoshi.  This program give the earliest investor a huge advantage.

victoriouscoin

Activity: 322

Please wait for our major update

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:51:56 AM

We have a new project coming in,so it's three ongoing project while the Interactive Coin Sales is ongoing we are concentrating on the future demand of Victoriouscoin not only here,but outside of this forum also,we will try to expand as much as we can..

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
☛ thevty.club
serjent05

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:56:24 AM

We have a new project coming in,so it's three ongoing project while the Interactive Coin Sales is ongoing we are concentrating on the future demand of Victoriouscoin not only here,but outside of this forum also,we will try to expand as much as we can..

It is a great thing to  hear about new projects even though the coin doesnt catch much of attention, can you educate us on what is the current project about?  I know that there is this ebook store,  the dating site and the other one?  I have seen the address where the soon to be burn coin is kept, so you are actively sending the bought coin to the temporary address and then setting up buy back wall when some of the ICS coin is sold?

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

WIN A SHARE OF 5BTC EVERY WEEK ON LEADERBOARD
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
robelneo

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:08:23 AM

Guys would like to remind that there is an ongoing voting on ccex you need at least 0.001 in your CCEX balance to be able to vote,we only had 11 votes as of this writting if you had an account spare a vote for Victoriuscoin.

victoriouscoin

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:26:49 PM

This article is for those holders of Victoriouscoin (VTY) so they can fully understand how our Interactive Coin Sales Really works

http://victoriouscoin.site/victoriouscoin-vty-on-alcurex-ics-explained/

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
aioc

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:35:40 PM

This article is for those holders of Victoriouscoin (VTY) so they can fully understand how our Interactive Coin Sales Really works

http://victoriouscoin.site/victoriouscoin-vty-on-alcurex-ics-explained/

Great articles every Victoriouscoin investors should read this info,anyway I still don't see people dumping their Victoriouscoin,and why should they?this coin has a good potential..

victoriouscoin

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:32:48 PM

This week we will maximize our merchant store and post a lot of digital goods to promote Victoriouscoin (VTY) to buyer,we're still working hard to get into other exchange ..So be  with us guys

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
mightybohemoth

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:02:30 PM

This week we will maximize our merchant store and post a lot of digital goods to promote Victoriouscoin (VTY) to buyer,we're still working hard to get into other exchange ..So be  with us guys

We will be watching this dev. Keep up the good work. Just set up a good vty price for those digital goods and soon it will be maximized for sure. Much more if you have some stuffs on vty store about how to gain more profit on cryptocurrencies. Lately I have read your article and as to my support, I have already shared it on my social sites.

victoriouscoin

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:18:30 PM

Trading on Alcurex is not very high but at least we have a daily sales and no one is dumping Victoriouscoin at this point of time and our network weight is very health we are still moving forward..

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
robelneo

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:23:48 AM

Trading on Alcurex is not very high but at least we have a daily sales and no one is dumping Victoriouscoin at this point of time and our network weight is very health we are still moving forward..

That's expected because investors on Alcurex do not involve in pump and dump although they are very reputable company being a fully registered company I saw that they are also selling shares to public ,they had a good potential to be a top exchange in the market..

victoriouscoin

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:43:13 AM

That's expected because investors on Alcurex do not involve in pump and dump although they are very reputable company being a fully registered company I saw that they are also selling shares to public ,they had a good potential to be a top exchange in the market..

Yes we're also thinking of buying a share,they are cheap and this exchange has indeed a good potential in the market,I think they need to do massive promotion,they are on a competitive market now..

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
victoriouscoin

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:34:22 PM

This is an update we are now on Livecoin voting list if you have a voting privilege please vote Victoriouscoin in their voting list https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=VictororiousCoin

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
aioc

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:03:12 PM

This is an update we are now on Livecoin voting list if you have a voting privilege please vote Victoriouscoin in their voting list https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=VictororiousCoin

Thanks for the update not really a popular exchange,I am trading only two coins there Xab I wonder how did it get in their trading flatform because XAB is not a popular coin maybe they did it by paying to get listed right away i read you need 2 BTC to get listed here ..

victoriouscoin

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:28:04 PM

Thanks for the update not really a popular exchange,I am trading only two coins there Xab I wonder how did it get in their trading flatform because XAB is not a popular coin maybe they did it by paying to get listed right away i read you need 2 BTC to get listed here ..
We want to cover a lot of territories this early,we are here in a long haul,we just need to grow our comuunity by setting up a lot of projects to the community I know in time the community will help us along the way..

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
fortunecrypto

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:47:00 PM

It seems of all the coins that I've invested this is the one that will yield me good profit in the future ,they are very stable ,not much noise but slowly building up project after project,.

Goodluck to the dev team I know you're all here long term.

znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:27:35 PM

I want to reserve a spot for Vietnamese translation.

I also want to take part in twitter campaign. As I read here the twitter campaign thread has been deleted so I don't know what is the requirement, I just guess the task is follow Victoriouscoin twitter page, and I did that. Correct me if I'm wrong.

My first twitter account: https://twitter.com/znickelbackz
My second twitter account: https://twitter.com/Tran_Bit_Coin

PM me if I'm accepted.

fortunecrypto

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:15:39 PM

I also want to take part in twitter campaign. As I read here the twitter campaign thread has been deleted so I don't know what is the requirement, I just guess the task is follow Victoriouscoin twitter page, and I did that. Correct me if I'm wrong.

PM me if I'm accepted.

I think they have stopped the twitter campaign also not get paid from that task,I pm the dev and told me there are so many fake accounts there created by a software,but they have an active facebook campaign ongoing,you might want to check that,task is very easy just voting on exchanges..

victoriouscoin

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:06:08 PM

PM me if I'm accepted.

Hello znickelbackz ,we have stopped the twitter campaign although we are still active on twitter,but our facebook group is very active please do check it out..

Yes please do the Vietnamese translation for our Vietnamese friend

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.