Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2017, 07:33:05 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will You Support Vty On Waves Platform
Yes
No
Maybe
No Comment

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]We Are Now VTY Token|Moving To Waves Swap Ongoing  (Read 62941 times)
victoriouscoin

Activity: 322

Please wait for our major update

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:22:19 AM

Hello our advertising network is now up it is still in testing period,you can earn $0.0025 per ads,the site has paid to read ads,click grid,lottery,you can also upgrade your account if you are an advertisers ..

Payout is set at $0.50 and you can request and we pay you via Victoriouscoin ,you need to provide us first your username and wallet address on our contact form

http://www.seethis.website/index.php?ref=admin

We also had forum only available for members check our help section to know more how the site works

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
☛ thevty.club
POLONIEX TRADING SIGNALS
+50% Profit and more via TELEGRAM
ALTCOINTRADER.CO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
robelneo

Activity: 728

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:13:30 AM

Hello our advertising network is now up it is still in testing period,you can earn $0.0025 per ads,the site has paid to read ads,click grid,lottery,you can also upgrade your account if you are an advertisers ..

Payout is set at $0.50 and you can request and we pay you via Victoriouscoin ,you need to provide us first your username and wallet address on our contact form

We also had forum only available for members check our help section to know more how the site works

Had 8 active referrals here and also advertising my two networks,I will invite all the altcoin developer if they can advertise their altcoin site here it's good to know that there is a forum on this script for better interaction..

Golftech

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:06:29 AM

wow nice to know dev i will register and check how can i earn this coin from the said site. good luck.

aioc

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:28:58 PM

Another good project another winner,if you can work it out this could lead to success because,you need to pay members with real cash,because you already had victoriouscoin as payment ,you can also invite none crypto currency site to invest here ..

victoriouscoin

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:46:05 PM

I've just created a post about our paid to click advertising sites
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1616042.

People are now trusting this new site we already got two advertisers
proceed are going to go to maintain this network and to create more projects
for Victoriouscoin holders..

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
serjent05

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:06:07 PM

I've just created a post about our paid to click advertising sites
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1616042.

People are now trusting this new site we already got two advertisers
proceed are going to go to maintain this network and to create more projects
for Victoriouscoin holders..

this is a good news.  this will greatly help Victoriouscoin demmand pressure.   I hope that there are more and more company to advertise in your site.   great  work there dev.  what is the next step?  seems we are  just waiting for the ics  package one to be sold in order for you to deliver the other projects.  I  hope the package be sold out soon so we can trade openly on 1 to  7 sat before your next ICS at 8 sat

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

WIN A SHARE OF 5BTC EVERY WEEK ON LEADERBOARD
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
coin-investor

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:50:50 PM

I have compute it and the PTC site is much better than faucet site and if there are new advertisers coming in members will have a good earning ,I am very active in faucet but the most I made is only 40,000 on about 40 faucets ..

0CTANX 

Multi
Platform
  [
ICO LIVE on LIVECOIN !!!
    50% Buywall Rules
]
BTC
USD
ETH

██  █
    ██  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
    ██  █
    ██  █

ANN THREAD
  BOUNTY THREAD
  WEBSITE

TELEGRAM
  FACEBOOK
  WHITEPAPER

██  █
    ██  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
    ██  █
    ██  █
bartolo

Activity: 467

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:52:51 PM

Have you advertised your ptc site at emoneyspace forum? It´s a good place to get some users.
robelneo

Activity: 728

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 01:16:35 AM

Have you advertised your ptc site at emoneyspace forum? It´s a good place to get some users.

Hello I  have posted it myself on emoneyspace last night just hours ago I also post it on referral exchange so far I have 7 active referrals and looking forward to add more,yes emoneyspace is indeed a good place to advertise any PTC related site.

victoriouscoin

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:09:32 AM

Update ; We now have 9 ads to click and we're looking forward to have 15 ads for free members and 20 ads for premium members so far the response of the advertisers that we contacted yielded great results,it's up us now to make this PTC to grow..

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
mightybohemoth

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:36:47 AM

I am very amazed for the accomplishments that victorious coin dev have done so far. We can see results despite of very slow accumulation from investors on current phase. I see great future on my investments on this project by next two to three months and I am patient about that. Just stay here dev for long term and we will support your cause.

fortunecrypto

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:19:12 AM

Another accomplishment it's only a matter of time before investors realize that this is the alcoin worth investing some altcoin can only show wallet and blockexplorer,we have full of coins with those kind of features,it's a about time a coin will really deliver the goods and the promise..

bartolo

Activity: 467

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:21:25 PM

I like the way things are being done, things are moving slow but steady, I´m sure many people are watching this thread closely.
victoriouscoin

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:43:46 PM

I like the way things are being done, things are moving slow but steady, I´m sure many people are watching this thread closely.

Like what we always post Victoriouscoin's goal is usage,we will always find ways to create more projects for the community,we're looking forward to our 6th month with a lot of well established projects..

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
serjent05

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:09:32 PM

Like what we always post Victoriouscoin's goal is usage,we will always find ways to create more projects for the community,we're looking forward to our 6th month with a lot of well established projects..

Great work there dev, i myself believe in you!  Even if the ICS isnt moving that fast, you have delivered lots that most altcoin having trouble with.  Im glad i  have your logo in my Avatar, I am proud to wear it! 

Yeah im hoping that they take notice of the potential of victorious coin and join our small community. 

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
victoriouscoin

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:41:47 AM

Update: Because of the high usage and traffic coming in ,we are now transferring our main site to a new plan of our host ,to accommodate traffic that are coming in,

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
Golftech

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:15:22 AM

Update: Because of the high usage and traffic coming in ,we are now transferring our main site to a new plan of our host ,to accommodate traffic that are coming in,
wow which means that the many visitors to enter the more revenue it will accumulate, good luck dev team keep us updated.

victoriouscoin

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:13:45 PM

Update: Our main site will be coming up in 4 hours with a new dedicated server,everything has been looking good since they one,our growth is slow but very steady,because we are more concentrated on Victoriouscoin  (VTY) usage

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
coin-investor

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:25:06 PM

Update ; We now have 9 ads to click and we're looking forward to have 15 ads for free members and 20 ads for premium members so far the response of the advertisers that we contacted yielded great results,it's up us now to make this PTC to grow..

This is the easiest way to accumulate Victoriouscoin had $0.05 still a long way but with many ads coming I can payout in 15 days or less I hope so..

0CTANX 

Multi
Platform
  [
ICO LIVE on LIVECOIN !!!
    50% Buywall Rules
]
BTC
USD
ETH

██  █
    ██  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
    ██  █
    ██  █

ANN THREAD
  BOUNTY THREAD
  WEBSITE

TELEGRAM
  FACEBOOK
  WHITEPAPER

██  █
    ██  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
    ██  █
    ██  █
serjent05

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:04:48 PM

This is the easiest way to accumulate Victoriouscoin had $0.05 still a long way but with many ads coming I can payout in 15 days or less I hope so..

This is cool i wanna see your first payout from Victorious Coin PTC.  If more traffic is produced by the VTY PTC site, more company will use it as advertisement, thus this will add revenue to the coin.  The more revenue the DEV have the faster and the  better service will be implemented, just as normal company having a good revenue.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.