Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 10:11:20 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: First project that you want vty token to relaunch
Membership Site
Online Id
Online Lottery
Ad Network

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]We Are Now VTY Token|Moving To Waves Swap Ongoing  (Read 78621 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:55:01 PM

The new project seems taking time.  I think it will be big, I hope it push the price of VictoriousCoin soon.  I will wait here patiently what will happen next before I buy myself VictoriousCoins.

I hope so as well. It's pretty crappy for them to advertise one of the biggest perks of being a large holder as getting a bonus 3% per month, then reneging on that. I'm seriously hoping they will make up for this somehow. It's essentially a contract they're breaking at this point.

Earn Devcoins by Writing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bartolo

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:27:25 PM

It´s good to see a dev taking care of his coin this way, exploring new formulas, thinking how can improve things. Most of coins are abandoned by its devs, this is not the case with this one and I´m sure things finally will go well.

Daffadile

Activity: 630

AQJPoMQ9vjctTMATirhgrwPivqkNkhH3v7

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:14:35 PM

The new project seems taking time.  I think it will be big, I hope it push the price of VictoriousCoin soon.  I will wait here patiently what will happen next before I buy myself VictoriousCoins.

I hope so as well. It's pretty crappy for them to advertise one of the biggest perks of being a large holder as getting a bonus 3% per month, then reneging on that. I'm seriously hoping they will make up for this somehow. It's essentially a contract they're breaking at this point.

Yes eactly and I want to know where the 3 memebership levels for the bookstore idea has gone to. They need to explain that extra 3% per month of the bag holders as well because as far as I know it has not been out into effect.

█████╗ ██╗     ████████╗ ██████╗ ██████╗ ███╗   ███╗███╗   ███╗██╗   ██╗███╗   ██╗██╗████████╗██╗   ██╗       ██████╗ ██████╗ ██╗███╗   ██╗  
   ██╔══██╗██║     ╚══██╔══╝██╔════╝██╔═══██╗████╗ ████║████╗ ████║██║   ██║████╗  ██║██║╚══██╔══╝╚██╗ ██╔╝      ██╔════╝██╔═══██╗██║████╗  ██║  
   ███████║██║        ██║   ██║     ██║   ██║██╔████╔██║██╔████╔██║██║   ██║██╔██╗ ██║██║   ██║    ╚████╔╝       ██║     ██║   ██║██║██╔██╗ ██║  
   ██╔══██║██║        ██║   ██║     ██║   ██║██║╚██╔╝██║██║╚██╔╝██║██║   ██║██║╚██╗██║██║   ██║     ╚██╔╝        ██║     ██║   ██║██║██║╚██╗██║  
   ██║  ██║███████╗   ██║   ╚██████╗╚██████╔╝██║ ╚═╝ ██║██║ ╚═╝ ██║╚██████╔╝██║ ╚████║██║   ██║      ██║         ╚██████╗╚██████╔╝██║██║ ╚████║  
   ╚═╝  ╚═╝╚══════╝   ╚═╝    ╚═════╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═╝     ╚═╝╚═╝     ╚═╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═╝  ╚═══╝╚═╝   ╚═╝      ╚═╝          ╚═════╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═╝╚═╝  ╚═══╝  

█████╗        ▄▄█▄▄╗       █████╗   
  ██████████╗  ██████████╗  ██████████╗ 
█████████████═╗██████████║ █████████████╗
██████████████║██████████║██████████████║
 ████████████╔╝██████████║ ████████████╔╝
  █████████╔═╝████████████╗  ████████╔═╝
   ╚═══════╝ ██████████████╗ ╚═══════╝  
 ████╗   ██████████████████████╗   ███╗ 
 ██████████████████████████████████████╗
███████████████████║████████████████████╗
██████████████████╔╝  ██████████████████║
████████████████╔═╝     ████████████████║
 █████████████╔═╝         █████████████╔╝
 ████████████╔╝            ████████████║
  ██████████╔╝              ██████████╔╝
   █████████║               ████████╔═╝ 
     ██████╔╝               ███████╔╝
       ████║                ████╔══╝    
          █║                █╔══╝       
          ╚╝                ╚╝          

██╗    ██╗███████╗       ██████╗ ███████╗ ██████╗██╗██████╗ ███████╗       ████████╗██╗  ██╗███████╗        ███████╗██╗   ██╗████████╗██╗   ██╗██████╗ ███████╗  
   ██║    ██║██╔════╝       ██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔════╝██║██╔══██╗██╔════╝       ╚══██╔══╝██║  ██║██╔════╝        ██╔════╝██║   ██║╚══██╔══╝██║   ██║██╔══██╗██╔════╝  
   ██║ █╗ ██║█████╗         ██║  ██║█████╗  ██║     ██║██║  ██║█████╗            ██║   ███████║█████╗          █████╗  ██║   ██║   ██║   ██║   ██║██████╔╝█████╗    
   ██║███╗██║██╔══╝         ██║  ██║██╔══╝  ██║     ██║██║  ██║██╔══╝            ██║   ██╔══██║██╔══╝          ██╔══╝  ██║   ██║   ██║   ██║   ██║██╔══██╗██╔══╝    
   ╚███╔███╔╝███████╗       ██████╔╝███████╗╚██████╗██║██████╔╝███████╗          ██║   ██║  ██║███████╗        ██║     ╚██████╔╝   ██║   ╚██████╔╝██║  ██║███████╗  
    ╚══╝╚══╝ ╚══════╝       ╚═════╝ ╚══════╝ ╚═════╝╚═╝╚═════╝ ╚══════╝          ╚═╝   ╚═╝  ╚═╝╚══════╝        ╚═╝      ╚═════╝    ╚═╝    ╚═════╝ ╚═╝  ╚═╝╚══════╝  
 ANN  BOUNTY  SONOHUB  eSPORTS  WEBWALLET 
victoriouscoin

Activity: 389

Please wait for our major update

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:27:53 PM

I don't want to get into conflict you will get the 3% as promised,but if you look at it positively being a vip members entitles you to download I'm sure you already downloaded all our premium e-books and tutorials all of these are worth if we summed it up $300..

We are thinking of the best step that will benefit everyone involve,
Let's enjoy the holiday and wait for our update ..
Thanks for supporting us this early.. Smiley

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
☛ thevty.club
EpyxZ

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:38:26 PM

Just thought I would comment on the voting for new name. Richcoin has been around since 2013. Really think that using Rich coin is not the way to go as it will cause confusion with those who have been around. Yes different tickers but when someone say rich coin there not going to know wtf coin your talking about and loads of wrong buys will happen.

Rich coin (RCH) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=239251.msg2533822#msg2533822

Richcoin (RCX) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1317432.msg13467298#msg13467298 (cant find current op but rcx has been around)

Theres numerous Rich Coins. Adding to the already mounting pile of same name coins will just add a level of confusion that pushes away users. (Trust me)

victoriouscoin

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:48:30 PM

Just thought I would comment on the voting for new name. Richcoin has been around since 2013. Really think that using Rich coin is not the way to go as it will cause confusion with those who have been around. Yes different tickers but when someone say rich coin there not going to know wtf coin your talking about and loads of wrong buys will happen.

Rich coin (RCH) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=239251.msg2533822#msg2533822

Richcoin (RCX) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1317432.msg13467298#msg13467298 (cant find current op but rcx has been around)

Theres numerous Rich Coins. Adding to the already mounting pile of same name coins will just add a level of confusion that pushes away users. (Trust me)

Thanks for bringing this up,we will take down the poll and get a new tag for replacement
anyone here t has a good idea on what will  be the new tag of Victoriouscoin are welcome to post it

We want a tag related to our existing projects,because this is where the strength of Victoriouscoin will come from.

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
victoriouscoin

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:15:13 AM

Since the tag Rich is  associated to an old coin we decided to replace it with the new tag "Projects Dedicated Coin" please vote on the new tag. Smiley

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:11:46 AM

I don't want to get into conflict you will get the 3% as promised,but if you look at it positively being a vip members entitles you to download I'm sure you already downloaded all our premium e-books and tutorials all of these are worth if we summed it up $300..

We are thinking of the best step that will benefit everyone involve,
Let's enjoy the holiday and wait for our update ..
Thanks for supporting us this early.. Smiley

I'll give a decent amount of time for the next update. I hope it comes early on in the new year. Looking forward to hopefully seeing some good progress in this area, Smiley.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 588

United Traders ICO

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 09:15:37 PM

It is a good coin. We need some promotions for bounties why won't you do them ? It will help spread the coin out and give everyone a chance to habe some VTY no matter what. Plus it will help us boost what we already have.

logictense

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 09:59:45 PM

What Ill do is tag the client as malicious, put a wallpaper with red alarms on my desktop and go outside, scaring people around every corner that I got a malignant worm in my lappie called victoriouscoin. Peeps will round me ask what happened and shortly afterwards dispatch reports to kaspersky lab asking for a solution on how to isolate their goddamn PCs from such obnoxious contamination.

victoriouscoin

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:29:38 AM

We will have a new logo within 7 days created by
https://web.facebook.com/layoutph/

We are also configuring our main site for our launching early this January

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
virasog

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:51:58 AM

Thanks for bringing this up,we will take down the poll and get a new tag for replacement
anyone here t has a good idea on what will  be the new tag of Victoriouscoin are welcome to post it

We want a tag related to our existing projects,because this is where the strength of Victoriouscoin will come from.

No offense people. I think the devs need to name this coin in a decent way. Names like "victorious", "project rich" gives a scammy out look. I have bought in some coins and introduced  VTY to my friends and they turned it down siting some of this as on of the many reasons. Can we have a solid path laid out and bring in more websites or products?!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▀                   
███████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▀███████
███████  ███ ███ ████  ███████
███████  ███ ▄▄▄▄ ███  ███████
███████  ███ ████ ███  ███████
███████▄  ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀  ▄███████
                   ▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███
...Make Bitcoin Great Again...
◉ PRIVACY   ◉ SCALABILITY   ◉ BIG BLOCK SIZE
   ███
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
   ███
① Smart Contracts ③ Lightening Network
② Bigger Block ④  Zero-knowledge proof
   ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Github
API     
[/center]
victoriouscoin

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:28:31 AM

No offense people. I think the devs need to name this coin in a decent way. Names like "victorious", "project rich" gives a scammy out look. I have bought in some coins and introduced  VTY to my friends and they turned it down siting some of this as on of the many reasons. Can we have a solid path laid out and bring in more websites or products?!

I think you missed our over $1000 download give away as a vip premium holders,we are going to relaunch before we want our valuable holders and investors real value and we have already set up a lot of projects but we fail to maximize it,anyway we only have a few days to go just wait for our update ..

Enjoy the holiday while we are working hard to get back in the right track

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
noormcs5

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:57:10 AM

I think you missed our over $1000 download give away as a vip premium holders,we are going to relaunch before we want our valuable holders and investors real value and we have already set up a lot of projects but we fail to maximize it,anyway we only have a few days to go just wait for our update ..

Enjoy the holiday while we are working hard to get back in the right track

We need to have a brain storm to have new ideas and work on it.
Sorry to say it out this way!

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
victoriouscoin

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:23:54 AM

No need to say sorry,please join our facebook group and if you are a vip member group you can post here,on our relaunch we are going to have a chat board and a forum,in the future the community will be empowered,we have started as a crypto currency that empower and we have done it on our premium download give aways.

Enjoy the holiday while devs are working in the prelaunch .

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
EpyxZ

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:58:37 AM

Hope everyone is having a great night. Merry Xmas everyone. I hope all your coins x100 . Have a great xmas

fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:05:30 PM

No need to say sorry,please join our facebook group and if you are a vip member group you can post here,on our relaunch we are going to have a chat board and a forum,in the future the community will be empowered,we have started as a crypto currency that empower and we have done it on our premium download give aways.

There's no buy support in BTC or other altcoin in novaexchange, cryptopia. I don't know if this coin becoming dead coin or not but i still keep my coin. Thanks for your work dev
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:26:59 PM

There's no buy support in BTC or other altcoin in novaexchange, cryptopia. I don't know if this coin becoming dead coin or not but i still keep my coin. Thanks for your work dev

There's no buy support anymore but hopefully there will be once more hopefully once they launch again.I have been following their post in their facebook group,Victoriouscoin has a very active facebook supporters,anyway when the dev announce their relaunch there were small volume on Yobit.let's see what happen this 2017.

█                                           
                                           ███                                          
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █████        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████       ███████       ███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █████        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       
                                           ███                                          
                                            █                                           

PROVIDENCE
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                            
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                            
.█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █  █ █ █ █ █ █ █  100% Cashless ────
.Physical Crypto Casino & Resort .
      █
     ███
    █████
    ▀███▀
     ▀█▀
▄▄         ▄▄
 █  ▄███▄  █
  ▄███████▄
  ▀ ▀███▀ ▀
     ███
      █
      █

█
     ███
    █████
    ▀███▀
     ▀█▀
      █
     ███
    █████
    ▀███▀
     ▀█▀
▄▄         ▄▄
 █  ▄███▄  █
  ▄███████▄
  ▀ ▀███▀ ▀
     ███
      █
      █

█
     ███
    █████
    ▀███▀
     ▀█▀
www.providence.casino
──────────────────────────────────────
FacebookTwitterTelegram
[ProTrader]

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:49:46 PM

Actually, this coin has potential but the problem I see is we lack exposures, no solid marketing team. I dont know if its just the dev working with this project alone.??  Roll Eyes

And poor sales, because we stick on poor exchanges, no liquidity, a lot of potential investors are keeping away with yobit. But still hoping that the dev make a good plan for attracting potential investors as soon as possible.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:29:43 PM

Actually, this coin has potential but the problem I see is we lack exposures, no solid marketing team. I dont know if its just the dev working with this project alone.??  Roll Eyes

And poor sales, because we stick on poor exchanges, no liquidity, a lot of potential investors are keeping away with yobit. But still hoping that the dev make a good plan for attracting potential investors as soon as possible.

I agree that there is not much exposure of Victoriouscoin, but the fact that the dev is working hard to put up projects and value of the coin, I really believe that this coin will be noticed soon.
It is true but it would be hard to be listed in bigger exchange if the volume of VTY does not go up.  There should be a consistent demand on this coin in order to have a bigger volume.  But well there are projects aligned in here so let us see what this project can give to the value of the coin.

▄████████████████████████████████████▄
███   ▀████████████████████████▀   ███
███     ▀████████████████████▀     ███
███       ▀████████████████▀       ███
███         ▀████████████▀         ███
███     ▄     ▀████████▀     ▄     ███
███     ██▄     ▀████▀     ▄██     ███
███     ████▄     ▀▀     ▄████     ███
███     ██████▄        ▄██████     ███
███     ██████▀        ▀██████     ███
███     ████▀     ▄▄     ▀████     ███
███     ██▀     ▄████▄     ▀██     ███
███     ▀     ▄████████▄     ▀     ███
███         ▄████████████▄         ███
███       ▄████████████████▄       ███
███     ▄████████████████████▄     ███
███   ▄████████████████████████▄   ███
▀████████████████████████████████████▀
.MONARTIS.
          ████
      ███  ██
  ███  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
  ███  █  ██
      ███  ██
          ████

████
██  ███
██  █  ███
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  ███
██  ███
████

▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬
.ANN Thread.
.White Paper.
▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.