Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2017, 08:04:55 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will You Support Vty On Waves Platform
Yes
No
Maybe
No Comment

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]We Are Now VTY Token|Moving To Waves Swap Ongoing  (Read 70187 times)
fortunecrypto

Activity: 630

Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:26:28 PM

I think the path this coin is on is a good one, and it has potential. But I'm extremely concerned about the low volume. That makes it more costly to get involved with, and increases the cost of making an exit later. Are there any plans to help get the coin into more hands, such that it helps increase the volume?

As an investors and followers of this coin,I can and have proven since the start of this project that it did not involve in a pump and dump scheme like all the other coins that are now dead,the dev has proven that they are more on usage and stability of the coin.

Not worried at all about pump and dumps... those are good for profit. What I'm worried about is to obtain 10m coins, that's about 0.2 BTC. With under 0.03 BTC volume on all the exchanged per day, you either buy (or attempt to buy) over the course of a few days or you risk pump and dumping yourself. This means you pay more to enter (as you pump) and lose money exiting (as you have to dump). It just makes it a highly risky investment.

I don't think there are risk investing in Victoriouscoin,we have a exclusive victoriouscoin holders it's in my signature link where you can access premium and top level courses worth from $10 to $200 and we are posting 3 times a week and you can get all future give aways as long as you are a holder..

If you calculate this you invest $50 then download up to $5000 give aways while you are a holder,then decide that you want to exit you lose $25 but you gain much more valuable than you invest ..

I can attest to this,got 2 e-books worth $25 and $50 those e-books has master resell rights,it includes website set up,newsletter and other promotional items I sell both for $15 with discounts to my friends and made $150 so far,I still not making a profit from trading Victorious but what I made from being an exclusive members ,is more than enough..

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:42:38 PM

Hi i'm new on these forums and I want to invest in victoriouscoin.
But it's not completely clear for me what the benefits are to become a VIP and how much it will cost?
victoriouscoin

Activity: 378

Please wait for our major update

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:06:22 PM

But it's not completely clear for me what the benefits are to become a VIP and how much it will cost?

You will get up to $500 to $1000 worth of courses about internet marketing,make money online,health and relationships plus you are free to use their services and products and on your 30th days your coin will yield 5% more,so you need not stake your coin and this privilege is as long as you hold the coin..

You need 5 million Victoriouscoin to get into the exclusive group

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
☛ thevty.club
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 06:42:15 PM

You will get up to $500 to $1000 worth of courses about internet marketing,make money online,health and relationships plus you are free to use their services and products and on your 30th days your coin will yield 5% more,so you need not stake your coin and this privilege is as long as you hold the coin..

Oke and where can I buy victoriouscoin?
robelneo

Activity: 784

thecryptocoinconverter.com:Coins To local currency

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:34:40 AM

Victoriouscoin is available in 4 exchanges ,yobit,alcurex novaexchange and live.megacrypton I recommend that you buy Victoriouscoin in Alcurex because there are only 28 million left there

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
★★ VISIT US ! ★★ JOIN BOUNTY ★★
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Freelance on the Blockchain

aioc

Activity: 476

☛ NAMETOKEN ICO: 08/02/17 ☚

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:22:00 AM

I bought mine in Alcurex the transaction is fast and secured,once the alcurex stock of vty is sold out the holders or early buyers can now take over the 2 sats in the Alcurex sell wall..

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:21:59 AM

I bought mine in Alcurex the transaction is fast and secured,once the alcurex stock of vty is sold out the holders or early buyers can now take over the 2 sats in the Alcurex sell wall..

That would be an open market till 7 sats after all the sell wall in 2 sats is sold out,  I hope the vty dev won't refill the 2 satoshi sell wall at alcurex, and let the market in alcurex move freely.  Can we have a confirmation about this? not refilling the 2 sat sell wall in alcurex.  It would be nice for the buyers to take over the 2 sat market so they can sell them at 100% of the price they bought it.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
21Caleb68

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:42:42 AM

That would be an open market till 7 sats after all the sell wall in 2 sats is sold out,  I hope the vty dev won't refill the 2 satoshi sell wall at alcurex, and let the market in alcurex move freely.  Can we have a confirmation about this? not refilling the 2 sat sell wall in alcurex.  It would be nice for the buyers to take over the 2 sat market so they can sell them at 100% of the price they bought it.

hi! there i really don't know about alcurex, we are doing with poloniex, if there is a link of poloniex for vty. please share it
serjent05

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:24:23 PM

That would be an open market till 7 sats after all the sell wall in 2 sats is sold out,  I hope the vty dev won't refill the 2 satoshi sell wall at alcurex, and let the market in alcurex move freely.  Can we have a confirmation about this? not refilling the 2 sat sell wall in alcurex.  It would be nice for the buyers to take over the 2 sat market so they can sell them at 100% of the price they bought it.

hi! there i really don't know about alcurex, we are doing with poloniex, if there is a link of poloniex for vty. please share it

I think Victorious Coin is not ready to hit poloniex yet, it has its market at https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_VTY/, https://alcurex.com/#VTY-BTChttps://live.megacrypton.com/market/102 and http://yobit.net/en/trade/VTY/BTC, This are the exchanges where Victorious Coin is currently listed.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

WIN A SHARE OF 5BTC EVERY WEEK ON LEADERBOARD
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
robelneo

Activity: 784

thecryptocoinconverter.com:Coins To local currency

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:52:46 PM

Alcurex is a listed exchange,transaction is fast and secure,this is Victoriouscoin first exchange and so far the 2 sats is only 28 millions,once it is sold there will be open trading there for early buyers..

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
★★ VISIT US ! ★★ JOIN BOUNTY ★★
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Freelance on the Blockchain

eternal_newbie

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:59:05 AM

I see on 'cryptoguru dot tk' that the money supply has increased from 9.8B to 10.24B.
That is almost 440 mill. That seems pretty much in relation to what appears to have been sold.
Are the unsold VTY being staked, or is the exchanges staking what is deposited there?
BitFinnese

Activity: 448

The Cryptocurrency Directory...

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:39:23 PM

I see on 'cryptoguru dot tk' that the money supply has increased from 9.8B to 10.24B.
That is almost 440 mill. That seems pretty much in relation to what appears to have been sold.
Are the unsold VTY being staked, or is the exchanges staking what is deposited there?

Probably the unsold VictoriousCoin is being staked.  I think this is prior to their planned giveaways.  I wouldn't worry that much because in due time the coin will be reduced to less than 10% of the total coins.  I had a talked to one of the project manager that they planned to put up a buy wall from the profit of the upcoming project of this coin.  Whether it would be aggressive buying or just a buy wall is yet to be decided.  And as far as I can recall, they are to burn 95% of those bought coins.

serjent05

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 03:16:50 PM

Probably the unsold VictoriousCoin is being staked.  I think this is prior to their planned giveaways.  I wouldn't worry that much because in due time the coin will be reduced to less than 10% of the total coins.  I had a talked to one of the project manager that they planned to put up a buy wall from the profit of the upcoming project of this coin.  Whether it would be aggressive buying or just a buy wall is yet to be decided.  And as far as I can recall, they are to burn 95% of those bought coins.

I think they need to stake it in order for the network to keep running.  We all know that this coins is 100% POS now.  The staking coins are the one pushing the blockchain to move.  But I think if someone request to not to stake the unsold coins and give a valid reason, the VTY dev will reconsider.  But as stated, 95% of the bought coins will be burned so I think that will at least nullify the staking of the unsold coins.

Burning of 95% of  bought coins mean, the coin will never return to the circulation again.  The 95% of the bought coin will not be recycled again and again because it will be sent to oblivion by the VTY team.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
victoriouscoin

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:11:26 PM

We are going to burn at least 5 million more this week,we are dedicated to decrease the supply,but we are going to do it,as stated on our roadmap,once our roadmap and our teambuild materialize I doubt if people still going to dump their coin..

We are dedicated to the success of this coin what ever it takes.

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:57:15 PM

We are going to burn at least 5 million more this week,we are dedicated to decrease the supply,but we are going to do it,as stated on our roadmap,once our roadmap and our teambuild materialize I doubt if people still going to dump their coin..

We are dedicated to the success of this coin what ever it takes.

I am curious on the teambuild you are talking about, can you explain it here what is the function of it?  How can it help victorious coin to gain more support?  Can you give and ETA on when it will be launch?  What is the target audience of the teambuild?  The only thing i read is that it has something to do with an established company and a bit of the MLM or affiliate system approach.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:50:01 AM

Hey guys! So I've decided to go ahead and see if I can get involved in this coin. Does anyone happen to be interested in any writing/editing in return for VTY? Or anyone have any other tasks you need/want done in return for some? My current goal is to get 10m of them, Smiley.

(Note: I can't do translations to other languages, but aside from that, I'm open to hearing anything you all might need!)

Earn Devcoins by Writing
serjent05

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:59:58 AM

Hey guys! So I've decided to go ahead and see if I can get involved in this coin. Does anyone happen to be interested in any writing/editing in return for VTY? Or anyone have any other tasks you need/want done in return for some? My current goal is to get 10m of them, Smiley.

(Note: I can't do translations to other languages, but aside from that, I'm open to hearing anything you all might need!)

This is a nice offer of skill, Im sure the VTY team will be interested on what you are to offer. I see that this coin is missing a blog, so if you can create one for this coin, I'm sure Victorious Coin will give a bounty for it.  Maybe let us wait and hear from VTY DEV, I might give additional tip if you create a blog for this coin.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
fortunecrypto

Activity: 630

Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:13:31 PM

There were massive dump in Yobit it looks like you have a lot of coins to be burned this week,can you check if any of your VIP the ones dumping it,just to make sure I'm still holding my coins and continue staking I still don't see this coin becoming a dead coin this early..

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
drnash85

Activity: 305

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:17:52 PM

What happened to the seethis.webite ads?
victoriouscoin

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:19:04 PM

There were massive dump in Yobit it looks like you have a lot of coins to be burned this week,can you check if any of your VIP the ones dumping it,just to make sure I'm still holding my coins and continue staking I still don't see this coin becoming a dead coin this early..

Fortunately the Vip groups are all intact have check their wallet and all their coins are all there i'm sure this dumpers are those coming from bounties ..

We are in a hurry to set up the teambuild rotator but one of our coder is still in holiday but we can launch it this week..

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
☛ thevty.club
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.