Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2017, 08:53:58 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will You Support Vty On Waves Platform
Yes
No
Maybe
No Comment

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]We Are Now VTY Token|Moving To Waves Swap Ongoing  (Read 70259 times)
Mike Mayor

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:08:15 AM

We've just read this message from John

Good job, Good Website, nice team members  Cheesy

However, you need to do MORE WORK - I mean that you NEED to do the HARD WORK, to ensure that price rises to at least 5 sats, so that you have enough funds to self sustain the project.

With over 10bn VTY in circulation, you have enough coins to supply to the whole world

We are reading every post here observing the present situation,the current state of the other coins present ,past and those upcoming..

I'm not asking more patient,the blame is upon us..

We are not building another project only recreating existing products and projects ..

We have included Hippocrypto to our team he will be our official Graphic designer

We will be integrating the new announcement to our coming site,

Every one is invited to be on our team and work our way to 10 sats or even higher

more announcement in the coming days

Big thing in front of victorious coin

so that means, we need more exposures and will expect massive advertisements or marketing.

Yes i guess

If u have enough money to buy any code u want promotions and merchant adoption will certainly add up. Though ur team is a bunch of idiots that dont know what to do with their money and constantly misguide the importance of cautious fund management to success of their campaign.

Well if you know something, share with us your great wisedom. You not making any sense. What should they spend their money on ?  What sre you talking about fund management ? When was fund management an issue ? If you want to be critical then tell us why.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
YOLOdice.comFast 1% Edge DiceAwesome ChartsFaucetPlay / InvestJOIN NOW!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
victoriouscoin

Activity: 378

Please wait for our major update

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:51:51 PM

We have upgraded on one resell rights materials site for $150 lifetime we strike  a deal with that store that he agreed to receive payment via Victoriouscoin,so we will have a continuous supply of material to our membership site for 2 years..

More updates in the coming days

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
☛ thevty.club
Hippocrypto

Activity: 406

ANN Thread Designer

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:01:00 PM

We have upgraded on one resell rights materials site for $150 lifetime we strike  a deal with that store that he agreed to receive payment via Victoriouscoin,so we will have a continuous supply of material to our membership site for 2 years..

Wow, thats good news, the sense that VTY is now starting to have real value. Smiley

Looking forward for more updates.

Keep it up team!

CryptoDetails.com   
  ▌█
 ▌▌█
▌▌▌█
 ▌▌█
  ▌█
   The  CryptoCurrency  Directory

DIRECTORY  -  ICO LISTING - SCAM REPORT

▌█
 ▌▌█
▌▌▌█
 ▌▌█
  ▌█

FACEBOOK 
TWITTER 
ANN THREAD 
  ▌█
  ▌█
  ▌█
  ▌█
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:48:53 PM

i just wanna give you my opinion, maybe you have to create new chain and do swap for new chain. It to reduce coin dumper and perhaps increase vty price too.
logictense

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 06:05:22 PM

We've just read this message from John

Good job, Good Website, nice team members  Cheesy

However, you need to do MORE WORK - I mean that you NEED to do the HARD WORK, to ensure that price rises to at least 5 sats, so that you have enough funds to self sustain the project.

With over 10bn VTY in circulation, you have enough coins to supply to the whole world

We are reading every post here observing the present situation,the current state of the other coins present ,past and those upcoming..

I'm not asking more patient,the blame is upon us..

We are not building another project only recreating existing products and projects ..

We have included Hippocrypto to our team he will be our official Graphic designer

We will be integrating the new announcement to our coming site,

Every one is invited to be on our team and work our way to 10 sats or even higher

more announcement in the coming days

Big thing in front of victorious coin

so that means, we need more exposures and will expect massive advertisements or marketing.

Yes i guess

If u have enough money to buy any code u want promotions and merchant adoption will certainly add up. Though ur team is a bunch of idiots that dont know what to do with their money and constantly misguide the importance of cautious fund management to success of their campaign.

Example, what code do you recommend  for the team to buy so that promotion would be automated

MATHCAD code developed by me and my fellows palestinian refugees can fulfill ur expectations. Its good but it runs only in mathcad. I can give u a door code of my family house. I can delivered it via DHL or can meet u in- person in any location of ur choice and write it on a cellulose fiber in ur presence.

BitFinnese

Activity: 448

The Cryptocurrency Directory...

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 08:11:20 PM

Wow, thats good news, the sense that VTY is now starting to have real value. Smiley

Keep it up team!

Indeed this is good news.  I think the team had been giving lots of stuff with resell rights.  Like for example, in their VIP group, they had given stuffs that is worth more than the requirement of investment in joining the group.  Members had their VTY and at the same time stuff that have resell right, and I think it is a great deal.

indo1

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:08:22 PM

to reduce supply dev must burn supply in 3 exchange and hold supply in 1 exchange  Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  STORM TOKEN A decentralized micro-job marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
>>  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog  <<
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  >>  TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | August 15th, 2017  <<  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
drnash85

Activity: 305

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:24:09 AM

to reduce supply dev must burn supply in 3 exchange and hold supply in 1 exchange  Wink

Well there's a plan  Roll Eyes
mehdiktflow

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:22:21 AM

any wallet online ?
drnash85

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:32:15 AM

any wallet online ?

Here is where you can find vty wallet
https://poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=drnash85
coin-investor

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:34:40 AM

Pos wallet is a good online wallet,you cn also use an exchange wallet but it is highly recomended that you run a desktop wallet to keep majority of your coin,so you can have a back up of your coin in case any incident happen,do not put all your eggs in one basket too.

drnash85

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:41:46 AM

Pos wallet is a good online wallet,you cn also use an exchange wallet but it is highly recomended that you run a desktop wallet to keep majority of your coin,so you can have a back up of your coin in case any incident happen,do not put all your eggs in one basket too.

These are very good standards to follow, I usually keep half and half.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:51:35 PM

I think dev are burning coins that were bought by their buy support.  95% of it as i can recall.  So let us say  buy support collected 10m coins, 9.5m of it will be burn and the 5% will be reserved for development purpose.  Though your kind of approach is good too.  It will aggressively lowered the coin in circulation.

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ███████▀   ▄██████████
███████████    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████████
███████████             ▀█████████████
▀██████████    ██████▄    ▀██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ███████▄    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
rivetz
DECENTRALIZED & MOBILE CYBER SECURITY TOKEN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   CROWDSALE OPENSJuly 25th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:11:54 PM

Those who refuse to heed the warning are going to get burned. I posted warnings a couple times in the past about how they scam users (and multiple others have come forward with the same situations). If you trust PoSWallet, you're going to lose everything.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
vella85

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 04:03:29 AM

Keep it up team!

Yes this is great news and I agree we are now starting to see VTY have real value and that is the reason why I have been buying as much as I can at these low levels at just 1 sats because we don't know how long it will be at this low price with all the new updates coming out each week. So far 2017 is off to a great start for VTY and the community who supports the coin.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
victoriouscoin

Please wait for our major update

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:06:04 AM

Updates:

We are in the process of uploading over 20 gb materials to at least three  file hosting sites each one course has three copy on 3 file hosting.

We have created three subscriptions level for 90 days

I would like to emphasize this membership is not like the one we have on facebook,where you just hold Victoriouscoin to get in..

You will need to buy a subscriptions level just to get in..

Other similar sites offer $25 to $35 a month our gold level will only cost $15 worth of Victoriouscoin for 90 days
with over 500 premium courses

Wait for our next update

Teambuild
  VIP Group
  AD Network
  Membership Club
  MeetUp/Chatroom
  Online Digital Card

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀
.YOUTUBE.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
☛ thevty.club
robelneo

Activity: 784

thecryptocoinconverter.com:Coins To local currency

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:52:14 AM

I always miss to comment the best updates,this is a great way to start a new plan,it's not hard for Victoriouscoin to get more supporters because they have created a lot of projects and the concept is innovative,.

Anyway I can help just let me know..

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
★★ VISIT US ! ★★ JOIN BOUNTY ★★
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Freelance on the Blockchain

BOVALL

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:54:35 AM

зачем мне ВАШИ  курсы Huh  СТОИМОСТЬ МОНЕТЫ  1 ДОЛЛАР !!!
http://mavro.org/?aff=8891897&lang=ru
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:33:05 AM

I always miss to comment the best updates,this is a great way to start a new plan,it's not hard for Victoriouscoin to get more supporters because they have created a lot of projects and the concept is innovative,.

Anyway I can help just let me know..

Hello, are you dev of vty? because i saw you are an admin in FB group.
drnash85

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:05:35 AM

Those who refuse to heed the warning are going to get burned. I posted warnings a couple times in the past about how they scam users (and multiple others have come forward with the same situations). If you trust PoSWallet, you're going to lose everything.

This I highly doubt, because I've been with PoSWallet since day 1, I know they have been going through some growing pains : such as-- during the times when there was only one support member on the team (this is probably why you and others claimed you've been burned).  I never had one incident with PoSWallet. I understood they were going to have tech difficulties from the beginning ( most were the actual wallet issues that the actual coin devs were the only to take action) if you ever ran more than one wallet on your machine , you would know this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.