Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:17:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has no competition  (Read 43155 times)
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

Today dump is only big players dumping price to get in before next major jump towards 20k again.

Whatever they are doing i don't care much i believe in crypto and i am sure there will be next boom till end of the year.

Wish you all to be on board before that occurs.

lumedeee02

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:18:46 PM

I don't see any coin competing with bitcoin because the world of cryptocurrency depend on the number one coin which is bitcoin
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:21:01 PM

many people predict that bitcoin will be replaced by the altcoin but the reality is that bitcoin is still the leader, the closest competitor of bitcoin is etherium, I think bitcoin will still be a leader and bitcoin cannot be replaced, bitcoin will remain a leader in the crypto currency market

NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

Of course I agree with this subject. Having the world first decentralized and digital currency bitcoin has grow up. No other fiat or cryptocurrency can compare them with the bitcoin's price because of its high market value. And so it obviously true that bitcoin has no competition and no one can reach in front of it.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:35:01 PM

Am not seeing any coin in the world of cryptocurrency strong enough to compete with bitcoin, one its has the highest prize compare to other coin, and the most long existing coin in the coin market.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:42:18 PM

Definitely, bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies. Looking at the market cap and market volume of bitcoin, it has the highest market cap and volume. Moreover, people prefer to accept transactions made in bitcoin.
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:44:02 PM

Maybe in the future there will be many other crypto present that offer some of the latest features to compete with Bitcoin but Bitcoin technology has been tested for several years and this is the first of its kind so that bitcoin has greater community and developer support. In the crypto world community support is the main reason for the success of coins because this increases market demand. Bitcoin has also gone through a number of difficult situations but has soaked all the pressure from time to time very effectively. I also feel the same, no altcoin can dominate the crypto market like bitcoin.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:57:52 PM

Bitcoin will continue to dominate the cryptospace for some time to come. As at now Bitcoin is leading in both volume (cap) and market value. Despite the issues of scalability and high cost of transaction noticed when transacting with bitcoin it is still leading. I agree there are other altcoins who have done well with the scalability of their coins with exchanges and  they are faster compare to bitcoin but bitcoin will still remain poles ahead of them.
Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:00:48 PM

Every market is basically based on competition but when it comes to crypto, there are different domination rules and obviously bitcoin is still dominate the whole market. I also agree that the more time btc is alive, the stronger it gets. I don’t think it’s gonna change soon.
euronine897

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:19:00 AM

There is no cryptocurrency in the world who can beat Bitcoin because most of them are new introduced once and it is difficult to say at this stage whether Bitcoin can hold it's position or not in the future but we may see many competitors in couple of years who can give a great challenge for Bitcoin in many ways but the world will always remember Bitcoin as the leader in cryptocurrencies 
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:24:58 AM

All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

Let's continue then our path towards inevitable triumph.

Yes bitcoin is no competition like in the business fast food if there are jollibee meron mcdonalds they have compilation but here at bitcoin nothing because it is crypto digital currencies.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:30:50 AM

All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

Yes, I also believe in what you think. Bitcoin is a potential crypto currency and its price could be higher than ever. This is what I see bitcoin in the future. I am not an expert, but it is what I obseeved.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:53:10 AM

Bitcoin has no competition till now, bitcoin has changed many lives around the globe who really depends on it. But we don't know how the future of bitcoin going to be, but really many people will remember it till their death.
yes that is very right, i think bitcoin do not have any competition, bitcoin is one of the best online currency of the world and hope that it will continue its status for  ever and no other currency will compete it. 
It is like bitcoin has its own world where as no one ever try to steal its throne. As a matter of fact other coins are just dependent on bitcoin and this proves that bitcoin is the king and no other coins can take away the bitcoin's place especially now that bitcoin continuously gives advantage to its user. Bitcoin is bitcoin and no other competitors.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:15:17 AM

Bitcoin has no competition in the sense that the other coins are not performing incredibly well as BTC is doing. Ethereum which is the number two on the coin market still has a long way to go to catch up with the market cap of Bitcoin.

Yup, until now no altcoins can still beat what bitcoin have achieved now and bitcoin even dumps its price will still be able to recover and rises again in the coming months.

The volume talks a lot When you visit Coinmarketcap and look at the volume of every coin or token listed in it, you'll see that there are only 3 crypto currencies that have a huge amount of trading volume.
Here.

Look at those numbers underlined, This three Bitcoin(BTC), Ethereum(Eth), and Tether(USDT) always reach a freaking high trading volume every day and even if you scroll down below CMC you'll never see coins or tokens that reach this high trading volume. This means that this three kinds of crypto currencies are the most used by people all over the world and Bitcoin is always at the top of this three, I don't think that the other Alt coins have the ability to compete with Bitcoin with this current situation and it seems impossible that Bitcoin will be replaced in its throne. Cool
Harz58

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:15:50 AM

Well, Bitcoin has prove its critics wrong year after year but no one can predict the future perfectly. Things might turn around in the future and an Altcoin that has more interesting and valuable features more than Bitcoin might surface. The future of Bitcoin is really bright and it'll take a lot of effort by few altcoins to rival it. It is unarguably that at the moment no Altcoin is competing with Bitcoin. But who knows what tomorrow holds?
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:45:45 AM

Bitcoin has no competition in the sense that the other coins are not performing incredibly well as BTC is doing. Ethereum which is the number two on the coin market still has a long way to go to catch up with the market cap of Bitcoin.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Bitcoin has no competition and I don't think any competition will come after a specific time later. Because many coins are struggling to rise since from the beginning to till now.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:55:06 AM

Bitcoin may be proven that it will not fail  as people had feared that it will fail but it is growing stronger year by year To my opinion Bitcoin has no competitors  and Bitcoin  will remain only coin for the longest run .Bitcoin have caught attention to the people by previous years value hike it gave more profit to the investors and opened the gates of other cryptocurrency  . Competition unlocks the knowledge people think competition as to make sure price stay low for consumers .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Gozmoc

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:08:24 PM

I really did not know that there coins more expensive than bitcoin, i was amazed when i found out recently.
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:17:32 PM

We couldnt say that because now cryptocurrencies was getting broad and there is some company that making crypto for their own project ,so after so many years there is some token that can be near in bitcoin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

Bitcoin has lots of compitition but but bitcoin is the first online job that I encountered.thats why my trust is only for bitcoin.I scamned already to the other online who offerd but bitcoin is yhe best best because only brain is my investment here,but the other  was investing money on it.Well,I dont know with them?For me?bitcoin changes my sister life and hoping so for me too.I trust on it,God will provide it,and I believe!

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: