Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:28:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 [661] 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:50:40 AM

16K LOL Grin next week will be 10K  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:58:33 AM

Dumpers still feeding whales. This is good for us, cause the price will rise fast when the time come.

I hope so, 16k satoshi is below the estimated actual price of ICN right? I don't know why heavy dumping but as you said it is good for us. Maybe after bitcoin price become stable,ICN price will normalizes too.

Open for Campaigns
MrPresident

Activity: 630

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 09:58:48 AM

16K LOL Grin next week will be 10K  Roll Eyes
Wouldn't shock me... there's 1 whale, and a few minnows holding the entire price up right now
1 freaked individual and the parade is over
we then buy the whole thing lol  Smiley Wink

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
bitcoID

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:00:24 AM

Dumpers still feeding whales. This is good for us, cause the price will rise fast when the time come.

I hope so, 16k satoshi is below the estimated actual price of ICN right? I don't know why heavy dumping but as you said it is good for us. Maybe after bitcoin price become stable,ICN price will normalizes too.

talk to much dumbass
bitcoID

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:06:32 AM

Wouldn't shock me... there's 1 whale, and a few minnows holding the entire price up right now

who the hell your greedy motherfucker, shut the fuck up moron
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 10:09:56 AM

guys stay classy. just hit ignore and move on, the trolls here are not worth it Smiley

MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 10:10:34 AM

Roll Eyes

who the hell your greedy motherfucker, shut the fuck up moron
Little too much espresso?  Roll Eyes  Sounds like panic.

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:16:18 AM

I am so Lucky that I Sold some Day ago...with icn i would lost money but I bought gulden and make 48% plus Wink
I hope some one have listen to me anf Do it the Same way.Icn i will buy in some weeks for 10k back

MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 10:35:29 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 10:49:49 AM by MrPresident

http://www.zurnal24.si/tim-mitja-zagar-s-podjetjem-iconomi-dobil-prek-deset-milijonov-dolarjev-clanek-280529

Hey guys, check this out. One of slovenians most popular web news made an article with mr. Žagar (founder of Iconomi) about how IConomi will develop in the future and how it will get also investors from outside of crypto world. It is in slovenian so you will have to use google translate. You can also ask me to translate some parts if you want. But its definitly interesting for those who doubt in the project

Yeah mean would appreciate 1000 times if you could translate is  Smiley

We recently completed a very successful grassroots campaign to raise money. It is true that this was the most successful "crowdfunding" campaign in Europe so far?    
Yeah, right. According to Wikipedia, we have this campaign globally in 11th place.

How do you do it? With all due respect, but nevertheless it is a relatively unknown company.
In kriptosvetu not unknown company, we have quite a good reputation. This is the main reason for the huge success in raising money. It is but a small group of people. Kriptosvet is the world's great few hundred thousand people. In our campaign involving 3,500 investors, the vast majority also in this group, we collected just over ten million US dollars.

What does your company do?
First of all, I'll tell you a little background when it comes to kriptosvet. It started with Bitcoinom not taking anything other than that the trust can be decentralized. So you can be a token of value exchange two strangers, like us, who we met today for the first time. Because we trust in both the math, you'll exchanged without hesitation.

Then last year came on the market Ethereum . This is done in a similar way network. The difference between Bitcoinom and Ethereumom that can live only in the first token, which has a value in the platform Ethereum can vpneš the programming code. It is a kind of decentralized global computer. Some of this system is also called Web 3.0.

On this platform, they live different applications based on Blockchain technology, including our Iconomi.

It sounds like science fiction ...  
(Laughs) Yeah, for people who have no contact with this world, the matter may be really complex. But our company is more serious among 50 companies that have to do with this technology.

Imagine the Internet 20 years ago and say online store. They were previously sold primarily computers, then it turned out that the Internet is a great way to sell anything. Similar is happening today with Blockchainom.

Is the operation of these platforms and technologies can be explained more popular?
So Ethereum has built on Blockchain. Imagine chain blocks. As the train wagons. Let's say that we are at the railway station. Every minute the wagon moves forward and when it is sealed.

On the wagon, we have a certain amount of space and it can load any software code. When the wagon moves forward, it is sealed as to burn a CD. The content of the wagon can not be changed. But all Blockchain public, everyone can view what is inside.

If I understand correctly, it is therefore your company one wagon of the train ...
No, Iconomi code, which is parked on one wagon. When this code is once Blockchainu, or on the wagon, it can not be changed.

In kriptosvetu this moment what a lot of companies starting in this way. Seeking start-up capital, as we were looking for me.
How did you manage to collect so much money?
Obviously we hit product. Our paradigm is that this business will grow. This moment is for example, about a hundred serious companies, all the chips around 800th

Wait, what is a token?
Aha. So, like I said, the first was Bitcoin . This is, as we have already said, a sort of "token" (token, op. A.), Which has some value, if people agree.
With Ethereumom also came App tokni (chips for applications, op. A.), Which are a kind of startupov shares. They have the same characteristics as kriptovalute, such as Bitcoin, but represent ownership shares startupov.
OK, Infrastructure me now about clear. But what does your company?
As I said, we are confident that this market with outstanding potential for rapid growth. We have detected that the stack of applications and startupov, which will be financed in this way, soon very much. This is our main premise.

When this happens, the necessary mechanisms that will enable investment in this system. And this is our product - management platform kriptoskladov. So that people who believe that Blockchain technology in the future prospering, provides a mechanism by which they can invest.

We believe that in one year, those chips for an application or if you want this kind of startupov few thousand. We'll Platform, which will enable the creation of funds for investment in these startups.

We will have two funds, one will be actively managed, the index will be managed by an algorithm.

So you choose a company in which you invested money.
When the index line can be selected by the algorithm according to certain criteria. In the control line and we will only invest in new companies from kriptosveta.

It is, in our product platform on which anyone can create their own fund. Assuming that these chips for applications in Blockchain soon really very much to have a lot of work to comb all, do due diligence and everything affluent. Therefore, we conclude that the system is open, the possibility for this part of the business while we give people themselves. To the basket throwing themselves startups, they think they are the best. And we will only sort, according to various criteria.  

Similarly, for example, when the first Apple iPhone make only a few applications, then the system is open to other developers, who are the better. We, too, the system opened, people can handle these funds. We will provide the infrastructure for the protection of the investor, therefore, that someone will not be able to get away with a contribution of the applicant, and prevent various irregularities.

However, this technology can somehow woven into the economy?
The matter is at least as large as the Internet and I think it will happen faster than we all think.

Since it probably can see how some things are slow, how much room for improvement.
Look for example banking. If you send a deposit right now (the conversation was filmed around three in the afternoon, op. A.), You will receive today, but if you make a deposit after the fourth hour, you'll get until tomorrow. If you please, no ...
On the other hand, comes a generation that wants everything now and immediately. If you can message through the app WhatsApp comes immediately and free of charge, why make it harder to do a bank transfer.

The possibility of using this technology are endless. Also on the stock markets still rely on very old systems. This must be clear. And it will do this technology.  

Many companies are already facing serious specifically for this solution. The US State of Delaware say began with legislative adjustments to these needs.

It is also interesting that 43 of the world's largest banks formed a consortium of R3, which is actively working on the implementation of this technology.

Seriously will be on the field began to move when the company started some major flirting with Blockchain technology. When you will say Apple issued shares in Blockchainu, the dominoes began to fall.

Why? This system is incomparably cheaper than the existing one. We did the calculations, according to which the cost of the payment of dividends to shareholders 30 thousand, a hundred thousand. This is practically zero. Just think how much are the shipping costs envelopes with notice and everything that comes along, the payment of dividends in the current stock market world.

But the public has kriptosvet and all that is connected with the very negative connotation. As it is, more or less reserved for criminals.
It is true, but I think it was just the Ethereumom started to change. True, however, that he had Bitcoin huge impact that has gripped kriptosveta bad reputation.

What about safety? Chances are, this world is not immune to hackers.
The game is a lot of money. Hackers are at work, always will try to break you, it is necessary to make product at a very high technological level. The premium for this market are therefore very high. It is also highly technological threshold. You have to really prove and we did it.

How do you spend collected tens of millions of dollars?
Ten thousand bitcoins, it is around 5.5 million dollars will be spent on the development of the platform, and the rest goes into a managed fund to finance new startupov.

We me for those tens of millions of dollars to sell 85 percent of the company. The team that work here is kept only 13 percent, two percent are going to promote.

We issued your shares, ie App Tokne , we have already distributed to owners. You can now sell or hold, because they think we have a good product.
It is therefore a totally new paradigm. The organization is decentralized, where I as the founder of Startup I am not the main owner. Unlike traditional startupov they are very interesting for investors, because they are very liquid.          

You say that your team is only a 13 percent stake in the company. How are you then still run you?
We have a mandate. Partnership agreements such as you write. We have stated that we want 24 months of the moratorium, after this time will vote for the next term. It will convene some kind Assembly, we will present plans for the future, shareholders will vote. They can, of course, suggest someone else.

So what you have plans for the future?
Currently we are working on accelerated development platform Iconomi for using kriptoskladov. In addition, we offer a tool that we tallest themselves for massive funding of our company on the market in the form of Kickstarterju similar platform for the creation of start-up companies and some of these will be invested themselves. We believe that this will help people with good global ideas to help in the successful financing.

How many employees Iconomiju?
Now we employ 15.

In view of the small size of Slovenia at all until a suitable environment for your business?
Kriptosvet is completely decentralized, so really does not matter where you seat and from where you come from. Investors in our company are for example around the world. America in this sense is nothing more important than the other countries.

How much time you are active in kriptosvetu?
Around three and a half years.

How will the world look like in twenty years?
Blockchain the introduction of a new social order. If you can do the assembly of an undertaking in such a way that people vote with one click, not far off the moment when they both held elections. With such a low cost we can have a referendum every week. The technology gap intermediaries.

Sometimes we joke with colleagues that we have a really good draw on the takeover, because we certainly have only one term. (Laughter)

But seriously, the fact is that the cost of public administration with this technology well to cut back.

But the unemployed should therefore more.
True, but certainly would not be until the death of the unemployed. All of which would be superfluous in the public administration, for example, to pay for retraining and for three years in advance given salary. People are creative, some would surely began his entrepreneurial journey and succeed to recruit those who have entrepreneurial spirit.

Then, to completely digitize the functioning of municipalities and administrative units. People who are computer illiterate, to help the hostesses. You should know that the people who do not know how to type and they have not a clue about computers, decreasing every year. However, I could go on.

It is true that you have studied at the Faculty of Social Sciences (Faculty)?
Yes, it is.

But in this our conversation was little fdvjevskega.
(Laughs) Yeah, but I studied Social Informatics, which is the only kind of edge of the Faculty of Social Sciences.

yea i know its a rough google translate but u get the idea

Also note: "The US State of Delaware say began with legislative adjustments to these needs."  (Poloniex in Delaware)
..and ofc you know it's election time so don't expect a legislative decision tomorrow

MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:07:06 AM

http://www.zurnal24.si/tim-mitja-zagar-s-podjetjem-iconomi-dobil-prek-deset-milijonov-dolarjev-clanek-280529

Hey guys, check this out. One of slovenians most popular web news made an article with mr. Žagar (founder of Iconomi) about how IConomi will develop in the future and how it will get also investors from outside of crypto world. It is in slovenian so you will have to use google translate. You can also ask me to translate some parts if you want. But its definitly interesting for those who doubt in the project

Thanks for the translation.

My takeaway...there is a desperate need for an ICONOMI polo shirt at Cafepress.

http://www.cafepress.com/+polos

Make mine black.
Sm00kew

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:14:03 AM

From translated article: kriptosvet -> crypto world  Smiley

❘|❘ ICONOMI  Fund Management Platform
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:14:08 AM

I hope icn price rise and ICONOMI platform grow up.I have invested fortune and I am not going to sell for I know it is a great concept.It now only needs good implementation

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
MalReynolds
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:18:38 AM

I hope icn price rise and ICONOMI platform grow up.I have invested fortune and I am not going to sell for I know it is a great concept.It now only needs good implementation

I hope the price of ICN will rise and the ICONOMI platform will mature.  I have invested a fortune and I am not going to sell because I know it is a great concept.  It now only needs a great implementation.

You and I are on exactly the same page, Sharma.
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:23:37 AM

Thanks for the translation.

My takeaway...there is a desperate need for an ICONOMI polo shirt at Cafepress.

http://www.cafepress.com/+polos

Make mine black.

haha, nice one
polo, polo, where are you?

I am OK with polo being away, still want to buy a bit more cheap ICN
and in more objective manner:
polo, or any other pump exchange will do more damage to ICN at the moment. Currently ICN token has nothing to offer but speculations
and we have tons from that on polo, no need for Iconomi to become another pumy-dumpy coin there.
When investors will look at ICN price, it should reflect the real value of the platform, and not some artificial pumped price.

Again - if you are into quick profit, ICN is not the token for you
Nachbar90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 11:34:22 AM

We recently completed a very successful grassroots campaign to raise money. It is true that this was the most successful "crowdfunding" campaign in Europe so far?    
Yeah, right. According to Wikipedia, we have this campaign globally in 11th place.

How do you do it? With all due respect, but nevertheless it is a relatively unknown company.
In kriptosvetu not unknown company, we have quite a good reputation. This is the main reason for the huge success in raising money. It is but a small group of people. Kriptosvet is the world's great few hundred thousand people. In our campaign involving 3,500 investors, the vast majority also in this group, we collected just over ten million US dollars.

What does your company do?
First of all, I'll tell you a little background when it comes to kriptosvet. It started with Bitcoinom not taking anything other than that the trust can be decentralized. So you can be a token of value exchange two strangers, like us, who we met today for the first time. Because we trust in both the math, you'll exchanged without hesitation.

Then last year came on the market Ethereum . This is done in a similar way network. The difference between Bitcoinom and Ethereumom that can live only in the first token, which has a value in the platform Ethereum can vpneš the programming code. It is a kind of decentralized global computer. Some of this system is also called Web 3.0.

On this platform, they live different applications based on Blockchain technology, including our Iconomi.

It sounds like science fiction ...  
(Laughs) Yeah, for people who have no contact with this world, the matter may be really complex. But our company is more serious among 50 companies that have to do with this technology.

Imagine the Internet 20 years ago and say online store. They were previously sold primarily computers, then it turned out that the Internet is a great way to sell anything. Similar is happening today with Blockchainom.

Is the operation of these platforms and technologies can be explained more popular?
So Ethereum has built on Blockchain. Imagine chain blocks. As the train wagons. Let's say that we are at the railway station. Every minute the wagon moves forward and when it is sealed.

On the wagon, we have a certain amount of space and it can load any software code. When the wagon moves forward, it is sealed as to burn a CD. The content of the wagon can not be changed. But all Blockchain public, everyone can view what is inside.

If I understand correctly, it is therefore your company one wagon of the train ...
No, Iconomi code, which is parked on one wagon. When this code is once Blockchainu, or on the wagon, it can not be changed.

In kriptosvetu this moment what a lot of companies starting in this way. Seeking start-up capital, as we were looking for me.
How did you manage to collect so much money?
Obviously we hit product. Our paradigm is that this business will grow. This moment is for example, about a hundred serious companies, all the chips around 800th

Wait, what is a token?
Aha. So, like I said, the first was Bitcoin . This is, as we have already said, a sort of "token" (token, op. A.), Which has some value, if people agree.
With Ethereumom also came App tokni (chips for applications, op. A.), Which are a kind of startupov shares. They have the same characteristics as kriptovalute, such as Bitcoin, but represent ownership shares startupov.
OK, Infrastructure me now about clear. But what does your company?
As I said, we are confident that this market with outstanding potential for rapid growth. We have detected that the stack of applications and startupov, which will be financed in this way, soon very much. This is our main premise.

When this happens, the necessary mechanisms that will enable investment in this system. And this is our product - management platform kriptoskladov. So that people who believe that Blockchain technology in the future prospering, provides a mechanism by which they can invest.

We believe that in one year, those chips for an application or if you want this kind of startupov few thousand. We'll Platform, which will enable the creation of funds for investment in these startups.

We will have two funds, one will be actively managed, the index will be managed by an algorithm.

So you choose a company in which you invested money.
When the index line can be selected by the algorithm according to certain criteria. In the control line and we will only invest in new companies from kriptosveta.

It is, in our product platform on which anyone can create their own fund. Assuming that these chips for applications in Blockchain soon really very much to have a lot of work to comb all, do due diligence and everything affluent. Therefore, we conclude that the system is open, the possibility for this part of the business while we give people themselves. To the basket throwing themselves startups, they think they are the best. And we will only sort, according to various criteria.  

Similarly, for example, when the first Apple iPhone make only a few applications, then the system is open to other developers, who are the better. We, too, the system opened, people can handle these funds. We will provide the infrastructure for the protection of the investor, therefore, that someone will not be able to get away with a contribution of the applicant, and prevent various irregularities.

However, this technology can somehow woven into the economy?
The matter is at least as large as the Internet and I think it will happen faster than we all think.

Since it probably can see how some things are slow, how much room for improvement.
Look for example banking. If you send a deposit right now (the conversation was filmed around three in the afternoon, op. A.), You will receive today, but if you make a deposit after the fourth hour, you'll get until tomorrow. If you please, no ...
On the other hand, comes a generation that wants everything now and immediately. If you can message through the app WhatsApp comes immediately and free of charge, why make it harder to do a bank transfer.

The possibility of using this technology are endless. Also on the stock markets still rely on very old systems. This must be clear. And it will do this technology.  

Many companies are already facing serious specifically for this solution. The US State of Delaware say began with legislative adjustments to these needs.

It is also interesting that 43 of the world's largest banks formed a consortium of R3, which is actively working on the implementation of this technology.

Seriously will be on the field began to move when the company started some major flirting with Blockchain technology. When you will say Apple issued shares in Blockchainu, the dominoes began to fall.

Why? This system is incomparably cheaper than the existing one. We did the calculations, according to which the cost of the payment of dividends to shareholders 30 thousand, a hundred thousand. This is practically zero. Just think how much are the shipping costs envelopes with notice and everything that comes along, the payment of dividends in the current stock market world.

But the public has kriptosvet and all that is connected with the very negative connotation. As it is, more or less reserved for criminals.
It is true, but I think it was just the Ethereumom started to change. True, however, that he had Bitcoin huge impact that has gripped kriptosveta bad reputation.

What about safety? Chances are, this world is not immune to hackers.
The game is a lot of money. Hackers are at work, always will try to break you, it is necessary to make product at a very high technological level. The premium for this market are therefore very high. It is also highly technological threshold. You have to really prove and we did it.

How do you spend collected tens of millions of dollars?
Ten thousand bitcoins, it is around 5.5 million dollars will be spent on the development of the platform, and the rest goes into a managed fund to finance new startupov.

We me for those tens of millions of dollars to sell 85 percent of the company. The team that work here is kept only 13 percent, two percent are going to promote.

We issued your shares, ie App Tokne , we have already distributed to owners. You can now sell or hold, because they think we have a good product.
It is therefore a totally new paradigm. The organization is decentralized, where I as the founder of Startup I am not the main owner. Unlike traditional startupov they are very interesting for investors, because they are very liquid.          

You say that your team is only a 13 percent stake in the company. How are you then still run you?
We have a mandate. Partnership agreements such as you write. We have stated that we want 24 months of the moratorium, after this time will vote for the next term. It will convene some kind Assembly, we will present plans for the future, shareholders will vote. They can, of course, suggest someone else.

So what you have plans for the future?
Currently we are working on accelerated development platform Iconomi for using kriptoskladov. In addition, we offer a tool that we tallest themselves for massive funding of our company on the market in the form of Kickstarterju similar platform for the creation of start-up companies and some of these will be invested themselves. We believe that this will help people with good global ideas to help in the successful financing.

How many employees Iconomiju?
Now we employ 15.

In view of the small size of Slovenia at all until a suitable environment for your business?
Kriptosvet is completely decentralized, so really does not matter where you seat and from where you come from. Investors in our company are for example around the world. America in this sense is nothing more important than the other countries.

How much time you are active in kriptosvetu?
Around three and a half years.

How will the world look like in twenty years?
Blockchain the introduction of a new social order. If you can do the assembly of an undertaking in such a way that people vote with one click, not far off the moment when they both held elections. With such a low cost we can have a referendum every week. The technology gap intermediaries.

Sometimes we joke with colleagues that we have a really good draw on the takeover, because we certainly have only one term. (Laughter)

But seriously, the fact is that the cost of public administration with this technology well to cut back.

But the unemployed should therefore more.
True, but certainly would not be until the death of the unemployed. All of which would be superfluous in the public administration, for example, to pay for retraining and for three years in advance given salary. People are creative, some would surely began his entrepreneurial journey and succeed to recruit those who have entrepreneurial spirit.

Then, to completely digitize the functioning of municipalities and administrative units. People who are computer illiterate, to help the hostesses. You should know that the people who do not know how to type and they have not a clue about computers, decreasing every year. However, I could go on.

It is true that you have studied at the Faculty of Social Sciences (Faculty)?
Yes, it is.

But in this our conversation was little fdvjevskega.
(Laughs) Yeah, but I studied Social Informatics, which is the only kind of edge of the Faculty of Social Sciences.

yea i know its a rough google translate but u get the idea

Also note: "The US State of Delaware say began with legislative adjustments to these needs."  (Poloniex in Delaware)
..and ofc you know it's election time so don't expect a legislative decision tomorrow

Great, thx for translation!

JOIN OFFICIAL ICONOMI SLACK FOR INSTANT NEWS FROM THE TEAM - http://iconominet.herokuapp.com
Bitsyo

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:49:58 AM

No need to hope ICN has proven that has a very legit team and this will reflect in results.
MalReynolds
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:53:27 AM

I'm asking for answers where the signal to noise ratio is better:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/5bfdtw/icnp_questions/
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 11:59:26 AM

can anyone teach me please where i can find my deposit BTC address on kraken?
Been roaming around that exchange seem like i can't find anything that will tell me its my btc address. I'm trying to buy more ICN this time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoID

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:13:07 PM

DUMP 15 sats Grin
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 12:20:55 PM

DUMP 15 sats Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 [661] 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: