Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:40:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 [662] 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
Punggawa
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:23:05 PM

can anyone teach me please where i can find my deposit BTC address on kraken?
Been roaming around that exchange seem like i can't find anything that will tell me its my btc address. I'm trying to buy more ICN this time.

Go to FUNDING tab and click Bitcoin (XBT)
Scroll down and click on button GENERATE NEW ADDRESS

Good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:24:27 PM

I'm asking for answers where the signal to noise ratio is better:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/5bfdtw/icnp_questions/

great initiative and even better questions!
will add some of my own
Smiley
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:29:22 PM

I think you the dumb...tomorrow 15k and next week 10k...Just look the volume

ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:35:31 PM

Use the ignore Button.

Dont feed the trolls!
Is the best way to make this thread clean

Daparski

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:37:05 PM

Use the ignore Button.

Dont feed the trolls!
Is the best way to make this thread clean

"This user is currently ignored." is the most common posts around here lately
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:42:13 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 01:01:11 PM by MalReynolds

The purchase of only 0.75% of all ICN right now would put ICN at 4X ICO price!  This token price is on a hair-trigger.
OCT 27

The number of BTC in sales required to get to a 4X multiplier on the original ICN continues to decline....

OCT 31

The number of BTC in sales required to get to a 4X multiplier on the original ICN continues to decline....

The price of ICN is on a knife edge that is getting sharper every day.   When we finally get to a place <cough>...Polo...<cough> where traders are willing to spend 250+ BTC in volume on this coin, the price will explode.  

NOV 6
Daparski

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:51:56 PM

The situation at Kraken screams FULL HODL to me.

OCT 26

Cruurently at Kraken, it would only take the purchase of 1M ICN for 430BTC = $280K (1 / 40 of ICO expenditures) to put the price of the other 99M ICN at 0.0008, which would be 4X the ICO price.  

My quote above was from yesterday.  The situation has since changed for the better.  

The "1M ICN / 430 BTC / $280K to reach 4X ICO price" is now "766K ICN / 283 BTC / $193K to reach 4X ICO price".  

Investors are buying up ICN at ICO prices, and they are doing it so slowly and quietly that nobody is even noticing that it is happening.  

The purchase of only 0.75% of all ICN right now would put ICN at 4X ICO price!  This token price is on a hair-trigger.  If you want to accumulate, you buy S..L..O..W..L..Y.

You people that are used to the roller coaster swings at Polo have no idea of the different kind of exchange users you are dealing with on Kraken.  

OCT 27

OCT 31

The price of ICN is on a knife edge that is getting sharper every day.   When we finally get to a place <cough>...Polo...<cough> where traders are willing to spend 250+ BTC in volume on this coin, the price will explode.  

NOV 6

Isn't it also because the sell orders have decreased?
I hope I haven't wrote too big of a nonsense...

andraxyz

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:57:13 PM

http://www.zurnal24.si/tim-mitja-zagar-s-podjetjem-iconomi-dobil-prek-deset-milijonov-dolarjev-clanek-280529

Hey guys, check this out. One of slovenians most popular web news made an article with mr. Žagar (founder of Iconomi) about how IConomi will develop in the future and how it will get also investors from outside of crypto world. It is in slovenian so you will have to use google translate. You can also ask me to translate some parts if you want. But its definitly interesting for those who doubt in the project

I can quickly translate the main parts of the interview for you Smiley
So the first few questions are about the fact that ICONOMI raised over $10 mil with 3.5k investors. Then Tim gives asimplified explanation of bitcoin and ethereum blockchain technology to the reporter.
He also gives a comparison between internet technology in 90' (and the start of e-shops) and the blockchain tecnology today and says that many consider blockchain techology as the Web 3.0 (and ethereum a decentralised world computer).
Then the reporter asks what a »token« is.
He answers that the ICN token (and tokens in general) has the same features as Bitcoin but it also represents a stake in the ICONOMI company (like stocks).

Reporter: OK, I vaguely get the infrastructure now. What does your company do?
Tim: We are convinced that this si the market with immense potential for rapid growth. We detected that soon there will be a lot startups financed through crowdfunding tokens. That is our main assuption.
When this happens, there will be a need for the mechanisms, which will enable investitors to invest into this system. And that is what our product is – a platform for cryptofund managment. So that people who believe that blockchain techonology will prospere in the future, have this mechanism that will enable them to invest.
We are convinced, that in one years time there will be thousands of these tokens for apps, respectively startups. And we will be the platform, that will enable structuring of the investment funds for investing into these startups.
Our company will have two funds, ane actively managed (by experts) and one passively managed by an algorithm.
Reporter: So you will also pick the companies you will invest into with your funds?
Tim: With the index fund, the algorith will pick the companies to invest into, with an algorithm by the preset criteria. IWith the actively managed fund, we will invest only into new startups from the cryptoworld.
Our platform, wil however, enable every individual to create and shape his own fund. Given the assumption that there will soon be a lot of crypto startups and tokens, there will have been an inormous amount of work needed to investigate all of these startups (due diligence). Thats why we decided to open up the system and leave the oppertunity for this part of the business to the people themselves. So they can do their own portfolio of the startups they think will succeed. And we will sort these invesment funds (by the people) into different categories by different criterias.
For an analogy, what the Apple did for the first iPhone was to only make a few apps themselves, then they opened up the system (IOS) for other developers, who were better for the job than themselves. Simillary, we opened up the system, so the people can create their own investment funds.
We will, however, provide the infrastructure for the protection of an investor, so that someone wont be able to escape with their invested money. We will also prevent other irregularities.
Reporter: Could this new thechonogy somehow add to the current economy?
Tim: The technology (blockchain) is as least as big as the internet and I think it will happen sooner than we all think.
You can probably see yourself, how some things in the current world are slow and there is a lot of room for improvement.
Take a look at the banking for example. If i send u a deposit right now (at that our the bank still processes the deposits in the same day), you will recieve the deposit today, but if I send u a deposit after 4pm, you wont recieve it sooner than tomorrow, when the banks open again. Please...
On the other hand, we and the coming generation wants everything to happen NOW. If you can send a message through an app called WhatsApp now and for free, why should it be any different to make a deposit.
The possibilities to use this technology are infinite. The stock markets still use the old system. This will have to change. And this technology will change it.
There are a lot of serious companies looking at this solution. American federal state Delaware, for example, started with adopting of the laws for this technology.
Also, an interesting information is that 43 of the worlds largest banks shaped a consortium R3, is which actively working to implement these technologies.
Serious movements on this area will, however, start when a bigger company will star to look at blockchain technology. When, for example, Apple will start issuing stocks on the blockchain, the dominos will start to fall.
Why? Becouse this system is incomparable cheaper from the current one. We made claculations, which tells us that the cost of paying out the dividends to 30 thousands shareholders would be about $100. That is practically free. Just think, how much the cost of sending out the envelopes with notifications and everything that comes with it, with the current system of the dividend payments, costs.
Reporter: But the public view of the crypto world and everything connected to it has a negative ring to it. Like it would be, more or less, reserved for the criminals.
Tim: Its true, but I think Ethereum will change that. But it is true, that Bitcoin has had an inormous influance on the bad reputation of the cryptoworld.
Reporter: And how is with security? This world probably isnt immune to hackers either?
Tim:
There is a lot of money at stake. Heckers are always hacking, and they will always try to hack you. That is why the product has to be made on a high technological level. The entry costs for this market are excpetionaly high. Also, the technological threshold is very high. You really need to prove yourself, and we did just that.
Reporter: How will you spend the collected $10 mil?
Tim:
10k BTC that is around $5,5 mil, we will spend on the development of the platform, the rest goes to the managment fund to finance the new startups.
We did, however, sell 85% of the company for these $10 mil. The team that works here, only kept 13%, 2% were reserved for promotion.
We issued our stocks, (App Tokens), which we allready distributed to the holders. Holders can now sell them or keep them, if they think our product has potential.
This is a totaly new paradigm. The organization is decentralised, where I as the founder of the startup, am not the main owner. Unlike the classic startups, these startups are also interesing for the investors, because these startups have high liquidity.
Reporter: You say, your team only own 13% of the company. How are then still you in charge?
Tim: We have a mandate. We wrote we want a 24 month mandate, after it expires, there will be a now vote for the next mandate. We will convene some kind of assembly, we will present our plans for the future, and the shareholders will vote. Of course, they can propose someone else.
Reporter: So what are your plans for the future?
Tim:
Currently, all of our focus is on developing the platform Iconomi for cryptofund managment. In addition we will offer a tool, which we developed for ourselves, which enabled the mass financing for our company in the shape of the Kickstarter-like platform for establishemnt of new startups. And we will also invest in some these startups ourselves. By doing this, we believe we will help the people with global ideas with successful financing.
Reporter: How many people are currently employed by Iconomi?
Tim:
there is 15 of us at the moment. We do seek for more employees.
Reporter: Given the size of Slovenia, is this still a suitable enviroment for your business?
Tim:
Crypto-world is totaly decentralised, so it doesnt really matter where the seat of the company is or where you come from. Our investors, for example, are from all around the world. USA, in this sense, is no more important than the rest of the countries.
Reporter: For how long have you been active in the crypto-world?
Tim:
around three and a half years.
Reporter: How will the world look like in 20 years?
Tim:
Blockchain is the introduction into the new social order. If you can make company's board with people voting with one click, the times when  people are voting for the political positions in this way isn't far away. With such low costs, we can have a referendum every week. The technology cuts off the midlle man.
Reporter: But the numbers of unemployed would rise with this techology.
Tim:
True, but they would't be unemployed for good. All the people, that would be made redundent in the public administaration, would be, for example, paid for re education and paid for previus services for three more years. People are creative, some would definately have to start their own business and the successful ones would employ the ones, who don't have the entrepreneurial spirit.
Then we would completely digitalize the operation of communities and administrative units (don't know if these are correct words...he means the public services units, something along these lines). The people, who are computer illiterate, would be helped by the hostesses (dunno if this is the right word either). You have accpet the fact, that there will be less and less people who know nothing about computers every year. And I could go on.

I think this is enaugh for my sunday's english practice Cheesy Hope you guys enjoy reading it and that there arn't too many mistakes in it Smiley
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 01:08:09 PM

Sell orders have decreased because weak hands have folded and left the game.  The "mountain" is eroding towards the right (higher prices) over time.  It is not avalanching to the left (lower prices) because there is a solid cliff of buy orders soaking up whatever the weak hands will sell them.  That buy wall has been rock solid for over a week.

ICN prices have been a slow motion game of whales shaking out weak hands for the past 6 weeks - especially in the last week or two.  

This can't last forever - eventually whales will POUNCE.

Daparski

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 01:19:33 PM

Sell orders have decreased because weak hands have folded and left the game.  The "mountain" is eroding towards the right (higher prices) over time.  It is not avalanching to the left (lower prices) because there is a solid cliff of buy orders soaking up whatever the weak hands will sell them.  That buy wall has been rock solid for over a week.

ICN prices have been a slow motion game of whales shaking out weak hands for the past 6 weeks - especially in the last week or two.  

This can't last forever - eventually whales will POUNCE.

Sell orders have decreased because weak hands have folded and left the game.

true. But whom did those weak hands sold their ICN? Not to buy orders on the way to 0.0008BTC?
Muro

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 02:33:40 PM

I am so Lucky that I Sold some Day ago...with icn i would lost money but I bought gulden and make 48% plus Wink
I hope some one have listen to me anf Do it the Same way.Icn i will buy in some weeks for 10k back

I'll ignore, it is very pathetic read your stupid comments.
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:48:13 PM

http://www.zurnal24.si/tim-mitja-zagar-s-podjetjem-iconomi-dobil-prek-deset-milijonov-dolarjev-clanek-280529

Hey guys, check this out. One of slovenians most popular web news made an article with mr. Žagar (founder of Iconomi) about how IConomi will develop in the future and how it will get also investors from outside of crypto world. It is in slovenian so you will have to use google translate. You can also ask me to translate some parts if you want. But its definitly interesting for those who doubt in the project

I can quickly translate the main parts of the interview for you Smiley
So the first few questions are about the fact that ICONOMI raised over $10 mil with 3.5k investors. Then Tim gives asimplified explanation of bitcoin and ethereum blockchain technology to the reporter.
He also gives a comparison between internet technology in 90' (and the start of e-shops) and the blockchain tecnology today and says that many consider blockchain techology as the Web 3.0 (and ethereum a decentralised world computer).
Then the reporter asks what a »token« is.
He answers that the ICN token (and tokens in general) has the same features as Bitcoin but it also represents a stake in the ICONOMI company (like stocks).

Reporter: OK, I vaguely get the infrastructure now. What does your company do?
Tim: We are convinced that this si the market with immense potential for rapid growth. We detected that soon there will be a lot startups financed through crowdfunding tokens. That is our main assuption.
When this happens, there will be a need for the mechanisms, which will enable investitors to invest into this system. And that is what our product is – a platform for cryptofund managment. So that people who believe that blockchain techonology will prospere in the future, have this mechanism that will enable them to invest.
We are convinced, that in one years time there will be thousands of these tokens for apps, respectively startups. And we will be the platform, that will enable structuring of the investment funds for investing into these startups.
Our company will have two funds, ane actively managed (by experts) and one passively managed by an algorithm.
Reporter: So you will also pick the companies you will invest into with your funds?
Tim: With the index fund, the algorith will pick the companies to invest into, with an algorithm by the preset criteria. IWith the actively managed fund, we will invest only into new startups from the cryptoworld.
Our platform, wil however, enable every individual to create and shape his own fund. Given the assumption that there will soon be a lot of crypto startups and tokens, there will have been an inormous amount of work needed to investigate all of these startups (due diligence). Thats why we decided to open up the system and leave the oppertunity for this part of the business to the people themselves. So they can do their own portfolio of the startups they think will succeed. And we will sort these invesment funds (by the people) into different categories by different criterias.
For an analogy, what the Apple did for the first iPhone was to only make a few apps themselves, then they opened up the system (IOS) for other developers, who were better for the job than themselves. Simillary, we opened up the system, so the people can create their own investment funds.
We will, however, provide the infrastructure for the protection of an investor, so that someone wont be able to escape with their invested money. We will also prevent other irregularities.
Reporter: Could this new thechonogy somehow add to the current economy?
Tim: The technology (blockchain) is as least as big as the internet and I think it will happen sooner than we all think.
You can probably see yourself, how some things in the current world are slow and there is a lot of room for improvement.
Take a look at the banking for example. If i send u a deposit right now (at that our the bank still processes the deposits in the same day), you will recieve the deposit today, but if I send u a deposit after 4pm, you wont recieve it sooner than tomorrow, when the banks open again. Please...
On the other hand, we and the coming generation wants everything to happen NOW. If you can send a message through an app called WhatsApp now and for free, why should it be any different to make a deposit.
The possibilities to use this technology are infinite. The stock markets still use the old system. This will have to change. And this technology will change it.
There are a lot of serious companies looking at this solution. American federal state Delaware, for example, started with adopting of the laws for this technology.
Also, an interesting information is that 43 of the worlds largest banks shaped a consortium R3, is which actively working to implement these technologies.
Serious movements on this area will, however, start when a bigger company will star to look at blockchain technology. When, for example, Apple will start issuing stocks on the blockchain, the dominos will start to fall.
Why? Becouse this system is incomparable cheaper from the current one. We made claculations, which tells us that the cost of paying out the dividends to 30 thousands shareholders would be about $100. That is practically free. Just think, how much the cost of sending out the envelopes with notifications and everything that comes with it, with the current system of the dividend payments, costs.
Reporter: But the public view of the crypto world and everything connected to it has a negative ring to it. Like it would be, more or less, reserved for the criminals.
Tim: Its true, but I think Ethereum will change that. But it is true, that Bitcoin has had an inormous influance on the bad reputation of the cryptoworld.
Reporter: And how is with security? This world probably isnt immune to hackers either?
Tim:
There is a lot of money at stake. Heckers are always hacking, and they will always try to hack you. That is why the product has to be made on a high technological level. The entry costs for this market are excpetionaly high. Also, the technological threshold is very high. You really need to prove yourself, and we did just that.
Reporter: How will you spend the collected $10 mil?
Tim:
10k BTC that is around $5,5 mil, we will spend on the development of the platform, the rest goes to the managment fund to finance the new startups.
We did, however, sell 85% of the company for these $10 mil. The team that works here, only kept 13%, 2% were reserved for promotion.
We issued our stocks, (App Tokens), which we allready distributed to the holders. Holders can now sell them or keep them, if they think our product has potential.
This is a totaly new paradigm. The organization is decentralised, where I as the founder of the startup, am not the main owner. Unlike the classic startups, these startups are also interesing for the investors, because these startups have high liquidity.
Reporter: You say, your team only own 13% of the company. How are then still you in charge?
Tim: We have a mandate. We wrote we want a 24 month mandate, after it expires, there will be a now vote for the next mandate. We will convene some kind of assembly, we will present our plans for the future, and the shareholders will vote. Of course, they can propose someone else.
Reporter: So what are your plans for the future?
Tim:
Currently, all of our focus is on developing the platform Iconomi for cryptofund managment. In addition we will offer a tool, which we developed for ourselves, which enabled the mass financing for our company in the shape of the Kickstarter-like platform for establishemnt of new startups. And we will also invest in some these startups ourselves. By doing this, we believe we will help the people with global ideas with successful financing.
Reporter: How many people are currently employed by Iconomi?
Tim:
there is 15 of us at the moment. We do seek for more employees.
Reporter: Given the size of Slovenia, is this still a suitable enviroment for your business?
Tim:
Crypto-world is totaly decentralised, so it doesnt really matter where the seat of the company is or where you come from. Our investors, for example, are from all around the world. USA, in this sense, is no more important than the rest of the countries.
Reporter: For how long have you been active in the crypto-world?
Tim:
around three and a half years.
Reporter: How will the world look like in 20 years?
Tim:
Blockchain is the introduction into the new social order. If you can make company's board with people voting with one click, the times when  people are voting for the political positions in this way isn't far away. With such low costs, we can have a referendum every week. The technology cuts off the midlle man.
Reporter: But the numbers of unemployed would rise with this techology.
Tim:
True, but they would't be unemployed for good. All the people, that would be made redundent in the public administaration, would be, for example, paid for re education and paid for previus services for three more years. People are creative, some would definately have to start their own business and the successful ones would employ the ones, who don't have the entrepreneurial spirit.
Then we would completely digitalize the operation of communities and administrative units (don't know if these are correct words...he means the public services units, something along these lines). The people, who are computer illiterate, would be helped by the hostesses (dunno if this is the right word either). You have accpet the fact, that there will be less and less people who know nothing about computers every year. And I could go on.

I think this is enaugh for my sunday's english practice Cheesy Hope you guys enjoy reading it and that there arn't too many mistakes in it Smiley

thanks for translating!There are some minor mistakes, but it is okay. People can read and understand. Good work!

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:11:40 PM

I'm quite liking the fud to be honest,,, we can do with more of it. I'll just keep buying. Keep it coming guys. My orders are waiting. Cheesy
BlaineBradley

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:31:33 PM

ico END September 29, 2016 20.00 UTC but trading not a start why ?
BitBanksy

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:36:40 PM

Trading started in kraken.com the day ICN were distributed Wink
ShooterXD

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:43:37 PM

What? U back from your other world trip?

BlaineBradley

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:44:11 PM

ok thank you I check it
ShooterXD

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:46:11 PM

ok thank you I check it

Just relax with ur tokens and wait for a big profit

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:01:29 PM

ok thank you I check it

Just relax with ur tokens and wait for a big profit

aka wait for poloniex Tongue, where are you polo ?
rapazev

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:15:19 PM

I'm quite liking the fud to be honest,,, we can do with more of it. I'll just keep buying. Keep it coming guys. My orders are waiting. Cheesy

yep, me too.
i already doubled my tokens since ico(and i didnt spent nothing.. just scalping my tokens at kraken). From now on it can go up any time so i'll stop. bitcoin was the main reason this wasnt pumping and unless US election makes bitcoin pump i think it will just consolidate.
Pages: « 1 ... 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 [662] 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: