Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:00:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:54:38 AM

Hi all

i see a lot of posts here from people asking the same questions - when it will be released, what will the price be, etc
It makes u look like 12 y/o - just spend the same amount of time writing the posts for reading the whitepaper..

As for price (in my opinion):
Iconomi is the first token that offers more than price speculation - u ppl r ignoring the fact that ICN tokens will pay weekly dividends. Not something u get with any other token so far.
IMO it would be not wise to sell your tokens before you get a taste of these weekly dividends because:
1. Time to market is extremely short - only few months away. Look at other ICOs roadmap and compare
2. Before u start selling your ICN tokens, spend some time to understand what you have:
    * It is real equity in a platform that has just raised the biggest amount of crowd funding in Europe
    * The platform operator has a very solid and proven team that has already launched a successful and regulated fin company in Europe. Escrow and advisory are very solid and well respected
    * ~25% of the funds collected are FIAT money. This means investors from the non-crypto world. These people are getting 5-8% on their money ANNUALLY. Think about the hype it will make with some average      
      profits from the crypto sector.. 1% monthly profit will make them 50% more, and 1% monthly profit is WAY bellow what any OK crypto-trader makes.
    * when the 2 funds will be online, ALL fees collected will go to ICN holders (until the operational costs are covered by ICO money) - meaning more dividends to us, meaning more people will join the ride, meaning  
      more fees, and so on
    * Think about the traffic when the open fund platform will be open. You have a share of everything that is happening on ICONOMI platform - that is the ICN tokens

3. It is not that complicated of a project from dev point of view, and it brings huge money potential.
4. Once Iconomi will get the legal done, a lot of traditional investment money will flow in.
5.Look around u for blockchain progress and imagine how things are gonna look in 8-24 months
two examples from non-crypto entities:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-tech-blockchain-ibm-idUSKCN11Y28D?_ke=cm9iZXJ0Lm5hY2h1bUBnbWFpbC5jb20%3D
http://fortune.com/2016/09/28/blockchain-banks-2017/?_ke=cm9iZXJ0Lm5hY2h1bUBnbWFpbC5jb20%3D
6. Visa debit card

a lot more, but it is getting too long
to make long short - u keep your tokens tight - you get weekly dividends, u don't support the sell pressure - ICN price goes up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jstern

Activity: 368
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:00:25 AM

All of you which dont got any ICN can buy at Liqui. I think the Price is great. If ICN arrive a big Exchange like Polo than the Price will explode at the first day. I think Liqui is a good change now to get cheap TOKENS

Please stop promoting liqui I am not saying if its legit or scam but in this situation when there is tension all around and we all are guessing the price and the release of ICN please don't promote thing that does not make sense. How can someone sell ICN when they are not even released ?
what if they later back away and don't give ? since its just bidding I think, anyways please STOP promoting for now.

He is a liqui exchange shill, all of his posts are liqui IOU trading. Just ignore that liar.

I am not a Liqui shill. I am only a investor and i make good money with DCT on Liqui and now you can see the Price exploding of ICN.
For a lot of people LIQUI is now the only chance to get ceap tokens after the ICO. I think in 10 Days the Price will explode and no one will be able
to buy cheap tokens fast on a big exchange.

You're not a liqui shill, yet over 90% of your post is abuot liqui and promoting it. Sounds like a scam.
jstern

Activity: 368
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:03:25 AM

Hi all

i see a lot of posts here from people asking the same questions - when it will be released, what will the price be, etc
It makes u look like 12 y/o - just spend the same amount of time writing the posts for reading the whitepaper..

Iconomi is the first token that offers more than price speculation - u ppl r ignoring the fact that ICN tokens will pay weekly dividends. Not something u get with any other token so far.
IMO it would be not wise to sell your tokens before you get a taste of these weekly dividends because:
1. Time to market is extremely short - only few months away. Look at other ICOs roadmap and compare
2. Before u start selling your ICN tokens, spend some time to understand what you have:
    * It is real equity in a platform that has just raised the biggest amount of crowd funding in Europe
    * The platform operator has a very solid and proven team that has already launched a successful and regulated fin company in Europe. Escrow and advisory are very solid and well respected
    * ~25% of the funds collected are FIAT money. This means investors from the non-crypto world. These people are getting 5-8% on their money ANNUALLY. Think about the hype it will make with some average      
      profits from the crypto sector.. 1% monthly profit will make them 50% more, and 1% monthly profit is WAY bellow what any OK crypto-trader makes.
    * when the 2 funds will be online, ALL fees collected will go to ICN holders (until the operational costs are covered by ICO money) - meaning more dividends to us, meaning more people will join the ride, meaning  
      more fees, and so on
    * Think about the traffic when the open fund platform will be open. You have a share of everything that is happening on ICONOMI platform - that is the ICN tokens

3. It is not that complicated of a project from dev point of view, and it brings huge money potential.
4. Once Iconomi will get the legal done, a lot of traditional investment money will flow in.
5.Look around u for blockchain progress and imagine how things are gonna look in 8-24 months
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-tech-blockchain-ibm-idUSKCN11Y28D?_ke=cm9iZXJ0Lm5hY2h1bUBnbWFpbC5jb20%3D
http://fortune.com/2016/09/28/blockchain-banks-2017/?_ke=cm9iZXJ0Lm5hY2h1bUBnbWFpbC5jb20%3D
6. Visa debit card

to make long short - u keep your tokens tight - you get weekly dividends, u don't support the sell pressure - ICN price goes up

Thanks for this explanation. Now I wish I had invested more.
Jengo

Activity: 382

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Is there a way to download the blocks for the mist wallet faster?

Cause at this rate it will take 2 days...
MrPresident

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 06:26:53 AM

All of you which dont got any ICN can buy at Liqui. I think the Price is great. If ICN arrive a big Exchange like Polo than the Price will explode at the first day. I think Liqui is a good change now to get cheap TOKENS

Please stop promoting liqui I am not saying if its legit or scam but in this situation when there is tension all around and we all are guessing the price and the release of ICN please don't promote thing that does not make sense. How can someone sell ICN when they are not even released ?
what if they later back away and don't give ? since its just bidding I think, anyways please STOP promoting for now.

He is a liqui exchange shill, all of his posts are liqui IOU trading. Just ignore that liar.

I am not a Liqui shill. I am only a investor and i make good money with DCT on Liqui and now you can see the Price exploding of ICN.
For a lot of people LIQUI is now the only chance to get ceap tokens after the ICO. I think in 10 Days the Price will explode and no one will be able
to buy cheap tokens fast on a big exchange.
Hahaha, an investor you say?
Some real mean investing there with Liqui's entire 12 Bitcoin worth of ICN.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 06:29:21 AM

... the good news is you have 9 days to finish  Wink
it took me about 13 hours on a 4g wireless connection

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
zomie

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

little nerdwoman

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 06:35:49 AM

A very well done ICO, good luck to the dev's working on it.
I only invested a small amount, but I will look forward to see what will happen with this project Smiley

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
Jengo

Activity: 382

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:36:13 AM

It seems that connection speed doesn't matter cause I'm on a 75 mbits line and it's damn slow  Undecided
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 06:44:26 AM

Hi all

more fees, and so on

6. Visa debit card

Nice will definitely for more than 8-24 months. dividends is something worth watching every week, i will keep ICN for years and years and may even be kept to secure my old life lol. but before that when will they list ICN on exchanges?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:48:54 AM

It's really infuriating to see all the lambo pics being deleted but yet this liqui spam shit is being tolerated.

No more hot girls or lambos for you!

Roll Eyes
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 06:51:45 AM

It seems that connection speed doesn't matter cause I'm on a 75 mbits line and it's damn slow  Undecided
well yea it also depends on your peer's connections

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:03:15 AM

That means on my 4 mbits connection I can't even think to try this. Gonna keep it on platform.
ArpFlush

Activity: 623

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:03:34 AM

Crap, my number of tokens is still reducing. Forgot to take in account the bank wires from other investors that will be processed. Anyway, glad I had the opportunity to invest in this project.

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 07:11:23 AM

That means on my 4 mbits connection I can't even think to try this. Gonna keep it on platform.
No no... my 4g phone only gets about 1mbps around here and i downloaded it just fine.
PEER SPEED
you can shut it off and start it again to grab faster/new peers

cointrader83

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:18:23 AM

So guys we should download the Ethereum wallet to receive the tokens?
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 07:21:23 AM

Unless you're planning on trusting an exchange to not "get hacked", and don't care about dividends...  YES.

aidia

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:21:30 AM

You can also keep them on Iconomi. Wait for official announcements.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 07:26:59 AM

Hypothetical scenario:
You wait for the "announcement" and day 10 arrives. You get an email that tells you to enter your mist ETH address into the website for deposit. Now you're scrambling so download the wallet and can't even access your coin for 13 hours while a pump to 2 btc per ICN is in progress... oops.  Tongue

You could maybe enter the exchange ETH address, but if you plan on storing coin, nothing is better than a private wallet or even paper.
there's even this: https://www.myetherwallet.com/
but remember, you won't see icn there until they add support for it, but the dividends will be visible in any ETH wallet containing icn straight away.

botija

Activity: 374

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:32:48 AM

Hypothetical scenario:
You wait for the "announcement" and day 10 arrives. You get an email that tells you to enter your mist ETH address into the website for deposit. Now you're scrambling so download the wallet and can't even access your coin for 13 hours while a pump to 2 btc per ICN is in progress... oops.  Tongue

You could maybe enter the exchange ETH address, but if you plan on storing coin, nothing is better than a private wallet or even paper.

Do we have to download the whole Ethereum blockchain? Isn't that like a 40GB blockchain? I don't even have the bandwidth. Is there another way?
Bailo

Activity: 700
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:35:23 AM

can we transfer the token to "ether.li" ? it worked fine with dao, too.
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: