Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:26:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:38:38 AM

How long can we keep our ICN on ICONOMI site?What if we dont withdraw it to eth wallet?

You can keep ICN on ICONOMI forever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:47:57 AM

How long can we keep our ICN on ICONOMI site?What if we dont withdraw it to eth wallet?
Right now, we're actually supposed to be giving them the address to deposit the ETH as I understand it, but it could end up being like lisk where they give you the address(s) and keys they deposited the tokens into for each purchase. Either way, the ETH address is universal, so you will be able to access it natively from any ETH wallet supporting ETH subtokens providing you have the address and key. This is the nature of all cryptocurrencies I know of, so...  "Keeping it on the site" is a relative term. If they issue addresses and keys, then by "leaving it on the site, you're leaving it open for attack by default. Because anyone who can login with your credentials has access = risk. Granted, 2FA SHOULD protect you, but lose your phone or anything and you give the phone finder your coin.

It would be safest by simply creating a paper wallet while offline, and rebooting before going back online, then transfer the tokens to that ETH address. Done, secure vault... It's very easy. I like to fold & laminate several of them with simple clear parcel tape so sealed tight (keys hidden inside and waterproof) and I enjoy the idea of having totally secure exclusive access from a handy qr code in my wallet or in a safe place. In this way anyone can carry an endless amount of assets around and across borders with no cash or electronic equipment, no bank check to deposit or wait on clearing in a foreign country. Try getting on an American flight with 20k cash or more sometime... hehe.
Soo Cool that ICN will also have visa debit card access! Noting though that part would indeed involve site security. So yes with that in mind you CAN store them there, and just use the debit card to reduce your shares and asset wealth on sucking down an Starbucks over-priced frothy-Latte' hehe.

Future Comment: "Help please... I went to the Lambo dealer with my founder's club debit card and they told me the green one was over my daily withdraw limit, what to do?" Answer: Buy the red one and trade it for the one that "Chase" has. (other ICO participant) Chances are he left a kilo or two in the glove box.  Wink

Well i hope they make a simple tutorial for people that are newbies in crypto world. I know some stuff about crypto and still have problems to create ETH wallet with Mist.

There will be step by step tutorial of how to manage ICN from Mist. However, that is not something for newbies in crypto world - still too complicated for them. Might be hard to believe for you, but is true.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:49:11 AM

Pm sent for signature bounty.
With 4k+ twitter followers I earned
Total: 7520 stakes
Estimated ICN to receive: 358.48 ICN
This is very low payment for twitter participants.i believe there will be no big difference in amount after excluded the spammer.because all the spammers now corrected themselves by undo all spam detective tweets from iconomi and they are still not banned.lets see what will be the so called final balance for twitter.
Thanx

Spammers can undo retweets of control tweets as much as they like. We registered every single one already.
bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:49:44 AM

Right now, we're actually supposed to be giving them the address to deposit the ETH as I understand it, but it could end up being like lisk where they give you the address(s) and keys they deposited the tokens into for each purchase. Either way, the ETH address is universal, so you will be able to access it natively from any ETH wallet supporting ETH subtokens providing you have the address and key. This is the nature of all cryptocurrencies I know of, so...  "Keeping it on the site" is a relative term. If they issue addresses and keys, then by "leaving it on the site, you're leaving it open for attack by default. Because anyone who can login with your credentials has access = risk. Granted, 2FA SHOULD protect you, but lose your phone or anything and you give the phone finder your coin.

It would be safest by simply creating a paper wallet while offline, and rebooting before going back online, then transfer the tokens to that ETH address. Done, secure vault... It's very easy. I like to fold & laminate several of them with simple clear parcel tape so sealed tight (keys hidden inside and waterproof) and I enjoy the idea of having totally secure exclusive access from a handy qr code in my wallet or in a safe place. In this way anyone can carry an endless amount of assets around and across borders with no cash or electronic equipment, no bank check to deposit or wait on clearing in a foreign country. Try getting on an American flight with 20k cash or more sometime... hehe.
Soo Cool that ICN will also have visa debit card access! Noting though that part would indeed involve site security. So yes with that in mind you CAN store them there, and just use the debit card to reduce your shares and asset wealth on sucking down an Starbucks over-priced frothy-Latte' hehe.

Future Comment: "Help please... I went to the Lambo dealer with my founder's club debit card and they told me the green one was over my daily withdraw limit, what to do?" Answer: Buy the red one and trade it for the one that "Chase" has. (other ICO participant) Chances are he left a kilo or two in the glove box.  Wink

Well i hope they make a simple tutorial for people that are newbies in crypto world. I know some stuff about crypto and still have problems to create ETH wallet with Mist.

There will be step by step tutorial of how to manage ICN from Mist. However, that is not something for newbies in crypto world - still too complicated for them. Might be hard to believe for you, but is true.

Pls reply to my msg. lol stop writing here!!!

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:50:46 AM

@ICONOMI,

I invested 5 btc but did not receive an email about the visa card.  Will i be receiving one in the future?  Now granted at the time the emails first went out for the free cards I had not achieved that funding level yet, but I did before the ICO ended.  I just don't want to be left out.

If you invested 5 BTC then you are in Smiley
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:53:16 AM

I was in NYC last week and lawyers there talk 6 digit figures and our PR agency is located right on Wall Street - they for sure are not the cheapest - but are very much needed.

Jani, my opinion of you, and my belief that ICONMI is going to be a "to da moon" success, just went up even higher... by a lot.

Thx mate! I appreciate it. Whole team is working hard on ICONOMI to become a success. First and foremost from added value perspective and disruption fund management. Financial will be just a logical consequence of that.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 12:54:30 AM

Can anyone tell me how i can use that blog bounty code?
I just loggedin, got my blog bounty code yet i'm not sure how to use it. I can see  my blogpost was accepted.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:57:39 AM

Pls reply to my msg. lol stop writing here!!!

We're not checking PM on BTT as of right now. Flood of users sending their emails is just too high right now.

Please join us on Telegram for anything that you need assistance with right now.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:58:37 AM

I just loggedin, got my blog bounty code yet i'm not sure how to use it. I can see  my blogpost was accepted.

Sure!

Our blog can tell you, but you have to read it: https://medium.com/iconominet/claim-your-iconomi-bounty-reward-d5e6cd87d8da

If you're still having some questions this is where we'll help you regarding bounties: https://telegram.me/iconomiicobounties
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 01:11:05 AM

Sure!

Our blog can tell you, but you have to read it: https://medium.com/iconominet/claim-your-iconomi-bounty-reward-d5e6cd87d8da

If you're still having some questions this is where we'll help you regarding bounties: https://telegram.me/iconomiicobounties

There might just be some problems about this since steemit blogs don't allow us to edit the articles anymore. Is yhere any other way to claim the bounties?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Jerry S

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:14:34 AM

Steeemit is special case here. Please create a new post under same username as your Blog post and put ICONOMI code in the title.

For better help please visit: https://telegram.me/iconomiicobounties

thanks for providing this help, i have the same problem too. so i should just create a new post with the same title and comment with the code, right?

does that mean i will get some dividen too if i put my ICN there?
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 01:21:03 AM

Steeemit is special case here. Please create a new post under same username as your Blog post and put ICONOMI code in the title.

For better help please visit: https://telegram.me/iconomiicobounties

thanks for providing this help, i have the same problem too. so i should just create a new post with the same title and comment with the code, right?

does that mean i will get some dividen too if i put my ICN there?

I didn't back read and yes its good. I'm gonna create an new post now. I guess i have gathered  a handful still.  Hope to see ICN to be listed on different exchanges.

Are we able to just store our ICN on the ICO wallet for as long as we want?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
MrPresident

Activity: 630

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 01:42:41 AM

it wouldn't surprise me to see ETH-ICN pair trade at 1:1 in a short time

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Pinozero

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:00:37 AM

Will OMNI wallet or Exodus wallet be supported,  they both can hold ETC. Looking gor an easy to handle wallet for a newbie! Thank you.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 02:03:06 AM

Will OMNI wallet or Exodus wallet be supported,  they both can hold ETC. Looking gor an easy to handle wallet for a newbie! Thank you.
Only the wallet devs of OMNI wallet or Exodus wallet could answer that.

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:42:19 AM

that would be so awesome if that happens, if would be ~100x in price increase so it will be a very huge profit for ICONOMI investors (only if they can still hold the ICN while price is climbing xD
Venessian

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:07:27 AM

that would be so awesome if that happens, if would be ~100x in price increase so it will be a very huge profit for ICONOMI investors (only if they can still hold the ICN while price is climbing xD

its a bit hard for us to reach that price maybe we can reach it in the next year

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:54:15 AM

man no coin in this world, ever reached 100x, you are dreaming too much, the best that i've seen was x10 with aurora and blackcoin, where people were becoming rich instantly, so 50-100 is only a dream sadly
Ever heard of Bitcoin?

Nem also reached over 100x. Of course they didn't race as much as ICONOMI. But they were over 100x.
Oh thanks!... I was scouring the charts for more... I'm sure there are.
I honestly think that If any token has a chance of doing that, it's ICN  Wink

All token holders just form a pact to not accept anything less than 10x hehe  Tongue

Another one is NXT. These were in the time when non clone coins were new. So it was much easier back then.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 04:07:47 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2016, 04:23:46 AM by MrPresident

ICONOMI:

Will dividends be paid according to an averaged 7-day balance, or paid out specifically according to wallet weight at a specific moment every week?

Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:25:43 AM

its a bit hard for us to reach that price maybe we can reach it in the next year

ofcourse it is hard to achieved that soon and it will take some time before investors buy some ICN and make the price go higher and higher, mostly depends on the dev team and the ICN holders
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: