Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:24:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:28:19 AM

Thanks team for the update! Awesome post!

Anyone here older then 14 years old?

I cant register my lambo on my name as i turn just 6 years. Please help.

When is bounty payment? When is token released? Are we going being traded at wall street?
The most annoying posts in one.

One more. Please help, i cant withdraw my tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TAPAKAH

Activity: 1092
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:30:48 AM

My guess for the first exchange is C-cex hope it will be because most of my btc is on that exchange. Bittrex is ok too.

The best option to go directly to the Polo
But if there is market smaller, it's too bad, then all weaker hands will fold its ICN there, and this coin is not for the weak hands.
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:37:46 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2016, 07:50:27 AM by eye4bd

Quick update on the weekend and a week after ICONOMI ICO.

We had a little dinner with the team members on Friday (we also had a cake - thank you Sladana) and I think everyone got a bunch of sleep for the weekend - at least I (Jani) did. Plus a few Skype calls / texting.

What we are up to this week?

We moved into a new office already with enough space to accommodate all of us. Working conditions: checked.
Work actually started even before ICO ended - one of the things to back up this claim is to check ICNX - ICONOMI.index at https://icnx.iconomi.net
It's already being published daily in Slovenian (where we come from) biggest business newspaper. Testing the mainstream market and exposing old economy guys to numbers that are not in red all the time.

Technical team is preparing everything for the launch of ICN tokens. From this Tuesday afternoon CET (today) you'll be able to enter your ETH address if you want to have access with your private key for ICN tokens. Instructions of how to handle ICN tokens from Ethereum wallet will follow later on and how to have access from ICO website as well. If will be up to you which way you go.

We have quite some work with bounties and many personal questions. Please note, we won't give any personal replies. Use Telegram or here so others can help as well. Checking for noise and spam takes a lot of work, but we wanna make sure true supporters are rewarded only. Not people who joined to abuse and receive some ICNs for free and later dump them on the market.

All in all. All the effort right now are in the direction of getting things done to have ICN genesis ready pretty much on time. Since 10th day after ICO comes on Sunday we decided to release ICN tokens next Tuesday - that is 12days after ICO ends. Best day from developer's point of view for deployment in this case (Friday afternoon for example would be the worst). Also I have to admit we have more work with bounties than we thought. Therefore bounty distribution might be ready Thursday (that is 7days after ICO end as promised, but they might also be ready on Friday or during the weekend). Apologies for that, but we wanna make sure work is done properly.

To address few things exposed lately on BTT.

USD counter on ICO website is using same algorithm as during the ICO - that is spot price for all the currencies. We intentionally didn't changed that as we simply didn't want to spent time on that as we're still waiting for some fiat to come in and number would not be final anyway. Once we have all the fiat in, we'll publish calculations and everything to the final decimal. There is 18 decimals.

There is and there won't be exchange updates. NDAs (oral ones) are in place and when any exchange announces ICN trading, you will hear from them.

Crybabies (yes, I'm gonna use this word) complaining about Translation and moderation bounty.
Quick overview; there was (still is) Russian thread, and Crypto Sky who translated and was moderating it just nailed it. And yes, he will earn ~50 BTC for it (it's not exactly counted yet). But let me be clear on that. Translated thread that dies (has no replies) is useless for ICONOMI - we can all agree to that. For that reason we changed "Translation" bounties that ICOs usually have to "Translation AND moderation". And if you didn't do anything for ICONOMI, then ICONOMI will not do anything for you.
Crypto Sky was moderating his thread actively (and he still is.. without receiving any bounties after ICO ends - that is true support). He was pushing me day by day on Telegram with questions in order for him to provide answers to his local thread. If I was late with anything he was constantly reminding me. He was available and responsive 24/7 (btw; he also appears to be really nice guy too). When we published new blog post he translated blog post and post it to his local thread as well (I explicitly told him, there will be no extra bounty for translating blogs, but he knew informations from blog are valuable for his community and will organically grow more interest for ICONOMI and consequently his thread will have more posts). Now I'm getting surprise messages from some other guys who also translated ICONOMI ANN, but never bother to keep it alive or to provide additional informations to their local communities - probably they didn't even read out post about bounties. Rules were knows in advance. Not reading it just shows overall ignorance and now, when reward is proportional to the effort that each puts in, they are crying because someone will receive a reward it deserves. He spent a lot of time and effort into helping ICONOMI and now he will receive a nice reward for his work. He earned it! One more thing. He is from Belarus and reward for 2months of his work (which is still ongoing!) will earn him by ICO price a reward that can buy him an apartment in his home city. I think this just shows the true power of crypto; doesn't matter where you are from, what color your are, what your background is. You can have same chances as everyone else on this planet. Outcome depends solely on you.
We at ICONOMI work hard as well - and we like it! And I appreciate other doing the same. Kudos to Crypto Sky - I can always argue that he earned his reward fully.

I have yet to confirm, but I think we bought all the Lambos that will be produced in 2017. Team gets first ones from January production line and the rest will be distributed to the community members that participated in ICO. After all, we can drive only one Lambo at the time. Colors will be random. Don't ask about what color u'll get and we won't be able to swap your yellow Lambo for a green Lambo. You'll have to trade with some other community member if willing to switch. Btw: all fully loaded of course. Except for the hookahs and blow - you need to arrange that by yourself. Lol.

Hi
Hilarious! Just like Iconomi famous with New Economy.
Never seen before such a  complete and enjoyable reading after ICO up-date produced by any projects.
Use of some very deep but realistic words regarding on translation bounty touch my heart as well.

Hat's off for you Guy's!

I also wanted to share almost the same on distribution of translation bounty. But with little a bit inclusion!
After seeing link of my mother tounge version iconomi in orginal Ann page, failed to hold my curiosity from make an immediate visit!

Beacuse that was a rare case in btctalk. Expected a quality translation. I think iconomi also deserve the best.

But I was tottaly surprised to see the translator work! He didn't even know_ how to use Google translator! And never bother reading the ann at least once.
So the thread still holding the 'investment capital' translation of 'country capital'.

I tottaly aware about every members of iconomi team work load throughout the ICO. So it was tough to watch everything! But an announcement about verifying translation by native speakers was worthy to considere!

Thank you everyone!

extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:42:45 AM

My guess for the first exchange is C-cex hope it will be because most of my btc is on that exchange. Bittrex is ok too.
My opinion is also same. first exchange will be c-cex or yobit. because these are the basic exchanges where a new coin get listed. and bittrex and Polonex will take some time to get place. but ICONOMI is strong and I think it will take a place in Bittrex very soon. 
mike77777

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:46:05 AM

My opinion is also same. first exchange will be c-cex or yobit. because these are the basic exchanges where a new coin get listed. and bittrex and Polonex will take some time to get place. but ICONOMI is strong and I think it will take a place in Bittrex very soon. 
yes, will take some time to get on Polo... a couple of hours as it was with LISK
raves

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:47:07 AM

very happy to have participated in this, the potential is enormous  Smiley

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 07:50:28 AM

gosh look at the price

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/iconomi/

Its 76,000 Sats omg. Thats just IOU imagine the real exchange came Smiley
MrPresident

Activity: 630

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 07:53:16 AM

yes, will take some time to get on Polo... a couple of hours as it was with LISK

Yep, or even less because they already maintain a fully synchronized blockchain.  Grin
Peeps will get soiled panties when Coinbase lists ICN

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
DesDes

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:56:07 AM

Nice)
mike77777

Activity: 464

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:56:25 AM

Yep, or even less because they already maintain a fully synchronized blockchain.  Grin
That's true I forgot LISK is on it's own blockchain. ICONOMI is on Ethereum  Grin
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:59:24 AM

In my opinion we see first a Big Dump on exchanges because to many Bounty Hunters will dump.

MrPresident

Activity: 630

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 08:01:29 AM

In my opinion we see first a Big Dump on exchanges because to many Bounty Hunters will dump.

Their 1.5% will be a welcome addition to true investor's portfolios.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
cryptosack

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:05:46 AM

Quick update on the weekend and a week after ICONOMI ICO.

We had a little dinner with the team members on Friday (we also had a cake - thank you Sladana) and I think everyone got a bunch of sleep for the weekend - at least I (Jani) did. Plus a few Skype calls / texting.

What we are up to this week?

We moved into a new office already with enough space to accommodate all of us. Working conditions: checked.
Work actually started even before ICO ended - one of the things to back up this claim is to check ICNX - ICONOMI.index at https://icnx.iconomi.net
It's already being published daily in Slovenian (where we come from) biggest business newspaper. Testing the mainstream market and exposing old economy guys to numbers that are not in red all the time.

Technical team is preparing everything for the launch of ICN tokens. From this Tuesday afternoon CET (today) you'll be able to enter your ETH address if you want to have access with your private key for ICN tokens. Instructions of how to handle ICN tokens from Ethereum wallet will follow later on and how to have access from ICO website as well. If will be up to you which way you go.

We have quite some work with bounties and many personal questions. Please note, we won't give any personal replies. Use Telegram or here so others can help as well. Checking for noise and spam takes a lot of work, but we wanna make sure true supporters are rewarded only. Not people who joined to abuse and receive some ICNs for free and later dump them on the market.

All in all. All the effort right now are in the direction of getting things done to have ICN genesis ready pretty much on time. Since 10th day after ICO comes on Sunday we decided to release ICN tokens next Tuesday - that is 12days after ICO ends. Best day from developer's point of view for deployment in this case (Friday afternoon for example would be the worst). Also I have to admit we have more work with bounties than we thought. Therefore bounty distribution might be ready Thursday (that is 7days after ICO end as promised, but they might also be ready on Friday or during the weekend). Apologies for that, but we wanna make sure work is done properly.

To address few things exposed lately on BTT.

USD counter on ICO website is using same algorithm as during the ICO - that is spot price for all the currencies. We intentionally didn't changed that as we simply didn't want to spent time on that as we're still waiting for some fiat to come in and number would not be final anyway. Once we have all the fiat in, we'll publish calculations and everything to the final decimal. There is 18 decimals.

There is and there won't be exchange updates. NDAs (oral ones) are in place and when any exchange announces ICN trading, you will hear from them.

Crybabies (yes, I'm gonna use this word) complaining about Translation and moderation bounty.
Quick overview; there was (still is) Russian thread, and Crypto Sky who translated and was moderating it just nailed it. And yes, he will earn ~50 BTC for it (it's not exactly counted yet). But let me be clear on that. Translated thread that dies (has no replies) is useless for ICONOMI - we can all agree to that. For that reason we changed "Translation" bounties that ICOs usually have to "Translation AND moderation". And if you didn't do anything for ICONOMI, then ICONOMI will not do anything for you.
Crypto Sky was moderating his thread actively (and he still is.. without receiving any bounties after ICO ends - that is true support). He was pushing me day by day on Telegram with questions in order for him to provide answers to his local thread. If I was late with anything he was constantly reminding me. He was available and responsive 24/7 (btw; he also appears to be really nice guy too). When we published new blog post he translated blog post and post it to his local thread as well (I explicitly told him, there will be no extra bounty for translating blogs, but he knew informations from blog are valuable for his community and will organically grow more interest for ICONOMI and consequently his thread will have more posts). Now I'm getting surprise messages from some other guys who also translated ICONOMI ANN, but never bother to keep it alive or to provide additional informations to their local communities - probably they didn't even read out post about bounties. Rules were knows in advance. Not reading it just shows overall ignorance and now, when reward is proportional to the effort that each puts in, they are crying because someone will receive a reward it deserves. He spent a lot of time and effort into helping ICONOMI and now he will receive a nice reward for his work. He earned it! One more thing. He is from Belarus and reward for 2months of his work (which is still ongoing!) will earn him by ICO price a reward that can buy him an apartment in his home city. I think this just shows the true power of crypto; doesn't matter where you are from, what color your are, what your background is. You can have same chances as everyone else on this planet. Outcome depends solely on you.
We at ICONOMI work hard as well - and we like it! And I appreciate other doing the same. Kudos to Crypto Sky - I can always argue that he earned his reward fully.

I have yet to confirm, but I think we bought all the Lambos that will be produced in 2017. Team gets first ones from January production line and the rest will be distributed to the community members that participated in ICO. After all, we can drive only one Lambo at the time. Colors will be random. Don't ask about what color u'll get and we won't be able to swap your yellow Lambo for a green Lambo. You'll have to trade with some other community member if willing to switch. Btw: all fully loaded of course. Except for the hookahs and blow - you need to arrange that by yourself. Lol.

that´s what I call communication !
great post
informative | credible | motivational | with a sense of humor
you know your job!
makes a better day [at least for two minutes  Cheesy]
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:10:33 AM

Nice)

was ony a little Pump, now Price is falling extremely

spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:11:23 AM

what will happen to eth price day of the ICONOMI launch?Huh any theories

Woof woof!!
aidia

Activity: 257

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:15:09 AM

Three outcomes:

1) Goes Up
2) Goes Down
3) Nothing Happens
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 08:16:28 AM

Three outcomes:

1) Goes Up
2) Goes Down
3) Nothing Happens

number 3) more promising,but in any case its good for eth Wink
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 08:20:49 AM

I got this email Today, which tells that they are professional/ for long term, sincere with their jobs and investors. love Iconomi

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:27:58 AM

I honestly think that the lambos should come with a minimum of 3 complimentary hookas and at least 1 kilo of blow.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:29:28 AM

Do you really understand that BOUNTY IS just 2% ?
THIS IS 2h of invested money last day ICO or 1st day...

Do you think that fucking 2% of all will crash price  by like 50%? are you f. serius ? Cheesy
How long you are on crypto ?
Do you think ALL BH will dump ? Or maybe they will wait for better pump instead of dumping below price at start ?
Even DAO or waves had not that bad record... DAO wend 3x.. Waves not went up just becouse they need build platform
and they have nothing really working right now more that old NXT have.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: