Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:41:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:04:57 PM

Quick update on the weekend and a week after ICONOMI ICO.

We had a little dinner with the team members on Friday (we also had a cake - thank you Sladana) and I think everyone got a bunch of sleep for the weekend - at least I (Jani) did. Plus a few Skype calls / texting.

What we are up to this week?

We moved into a new office already with enough space to accommodate all of us. Working conditions: checked.
Work actually started even before ICO ended - one of the things to back up this claim is to check ICNX - ICONOMI.index at https://icnx.iconomi.net
It's already being published daily in Slovenian (where we come from) biggest business newspaper. Testing the mainstream market and exposing old economy guys to numbers that are not in red all the time.

Technical team is preparing everything for the launch of ICN tokens. From this Tuesday afternoon CET (today) you'll be able to enter your ETH address if you want to have access with your private key for ICN tokens. Instructions of how to handle ICN tokens from Ethereum wallet will follow later on and how to have access from ICO website as well. If will be up to you which way you go.

We have quite some work with bounties and many personal questions. Please note, we won't give any personal replies. Use Telegram or here so others can help as well. Checking for noise and spam takes a lot of work, but we wanna make sure true supporters are rewarded only. Not people who joined to abuse and receive some ICNs for free and later dump them on the market.

All in all. All the effort right now are in the direction of getting things done to have ICN genesis ready pretty much on time. Since 10th day after ICO comes on Sunday we decided to release ICN tokens next Tuesday - that is 12days after ICO ends. Best day from developer's point of view for deployment in this case (Friday afternoon for example would be the worst). Also I have to admit we have more work with bounties than we thought. Therefore bounty distribution might be ready Thursday (that is 7days after ICO end as promised, but they might also be ready on Friday or during the weekend). Apologies for that, but we wanna make sure work is done properly.

To address few things exposed lately on BTT.

USD counter on ICO website is using same algorithm as during the ICO - that is spot price for all the currencies. We intentionally didn't changed that as we simply didn't want to spent time on that as we're still waiting for some fiat to come in and number would not be final anyway. Once we have all the fiat in, we'll publish calculations and everything to the final decimal. There is 18 decimals.

There is and there won't be exchange updates. NDAs (oral ones) are in place and when any exchange announces ICN trading, you will hear from them.

Crybabies (yes, I'm gonna use this word) complaining about Translation and moderation bounty.
Quick overview; there was (still is) Russian thread, and Crypto Sky who translated and was moderating it just nailed it. And yes, he will earn ~50 BTC for it (it's not exactly counted yet). But let me be clear on that. Translated thread that dies (has no replies) is useless for ICONOMI - we can all agree to that. For that reason we changed "Translation" bounties that ICOs usually have to "Translation AND moderation". And if you didn't do anything for ICONOMI, then ICONOMI will not do anything for you.
Crypto Sky was moderating his thread actively (and he still is.. without receiving any bounties after ICO ends - that is true support). He was pushing me day by day on Telegram with questions in order for him to provide answers to his local thread. If I was late with anything he was constantly reminding me. He was available and responsive 24/7 (btw; he also appears to be really nice guy too). When we published new blog post he translated blog post and post it to his local thread as well (I explicitly told him, there will be no extra bounty for translating blogs, but he knew informations from blog are valuable for his community and will organically grow more interest for ICONOMI and consequently his thread will have more posts). Now I'm getting surprise messages from some other guys who also translated ICONOMI ANN, but never bother to keep it alive or to provide additional informations to their local communities - probably they didn't even read out post about bounties. Rules were knows in advance. Not reading it just shows overall ignorance and now, when reward is proportional to the effort that each puts in, they are crying because someone will receive a reward it deserves. He spent a lot of time and effort into helping ICONOMI and now he will receive a nice reward for his work. He earned it! One more thing. He is from Belarus and reward for 2months of his work (which is still ongoing!) will earn him by ICO price a reward that can buy him an apartment in his home city. I think this just shows the true power of crypto; doesn't matter where you are from, what color your are, what your background is. You can have same chances as everyone else on this planet. Outcome depends solely on you.
We at ICONOMI work hard as well - and we like it! And I appreciate other doing the same. Kudos to Crypto Sky - I can always argue that he earned his reward fully.

I have yet to confirm, but I think we bought all the Lambos that will be produced in 2017. Team gets first ones from January production line and the rest will be distributed to the community members that participated in ICO. After all, we can drive only one Lambo at the time. Colors will be random. Don't ask about what color u'll get and we won't be able to swap your yellow Lambo for a green Lambo. You'll have to trade with some other community member if willing to switch. Btw: all fully loaded of course. Except for the hookahs and blow - you need to arrange that by yourself. Lol.

Lambos and hookahs!

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:21:37 PM

Hi all

I posted this question on telegram group, but got no reply, so I will try here as well.
I thought about that paradox in regards to the index, your thoughts are highly appreciated:
Index goes up, it gets more attractive to investors and they start to buy-in. Since the index is within the same domain as the entities it tracks, it will may have a direct affect. Once certain coin gets dominant, ppl usually sell their other holdings in order to buy. I saw it happens with etc and monero in the last few months. When it happens all other coins move to red.
Since that one actually track those coins, it will have a direct impact on the index itself.
Is this something that can actually happen and act as sort of a mutual negative feedback (like a self balancing)?

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:21:54 PM

The ICO had collected more than 10,000 btc. The amount in after 10000 would be going to Performance fund.

So, who would get returns from the money which was collected in ICO  ( the btc after 10000)
I think you don't know what is a crypto currency and what is ICONOMI? it is a Crypto currency or a Token. people who invested will not get returns in their own money. they will get ICN tokens . and they'll be able to trade them in exhanges and they will be able to shop with them also..

so basically people who invested they acually bought ICN tokens., anyone who ask for refund may get his money returns. others will get only ICN.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 04:24:55 PM

Bittrex is a biggest bounty Hunter in altcoins world. $5000 to list a coin
true, see https://twitter.com/goldblockscoin/status/777988749477175296

Remember that "luckycoin" took down crytpsy becouse of exploit in code and they hacked exchange so
i think is worth for them to be secure and charge some unknown coin

I thought they are just asking 3 bitcoin to get a coin listed on their exchange. Seem like the guys are getting too much gas inside their head.
Its either they really need the money to cover their loss or 3 btc isn't enough really.  Maybe its time to move to some other exchange. it won't hurt if ICN wil be listed on alternative exchange like cryptocopia or nova.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:28:19 PM

i should have bought more... damn.
but there's still time, i'll wait for the weak hands dumping below the ico price.

I thought they are just asking 3 bitcoin to get a coin listed on their exchange. Seem like the guys are getting too much gas inside their head.
Its either they really need the money to cover their loss or 3 btc isn't enough really.  Maybe its time to move to some other exchange. it won't hurt if ICN wil be listed on alternative exchange like cryptocopia or nova.

please no... they have enough money to be listed at bittrex and with such huge project as iconomi i'm pretty sure bittrex would list it for free.
but please devs, try poloniex, let's aim high.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6106

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:29:33 PM

The ICO had collected more than 10,000 btc. The amount in after 10000 would be going to Performance fund.

So, who would get returns from the money which was collected in ICO  ( the btc after 10000)
I think you don't know what is a crypto currency and what is ICONOMI? it is a Crypto currency or a Token. people who invested will not get returns in their own money. they will get ICN tokens . and they'll be able to trade them in exhanges and they will be able to shop with them also..

so basically people who invested they acually bought ICN tokens., anyone who ask for refund may get his money returns. others will get only ICN.

You are wrong . It's not possible to shop with them. People who bought ICNs will get in return Ethereum to their wallets (weekly as far as I know) , ICN is a token and not an altcoin. (It's living in the Ethereum blockchain , just like MaidSafeCoins is living in the Bitcoin blockchain).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:42:41 PM

Hi all

I posted this question on telegram group, but got no reply, so I will try here as well.
I thought about that paradox in regards to the index, your thoughts are highly appreciated:
Index goes up, it gets more attractive to investors and they start to buy-in. Since the index is within the same domain as the entities it tracks, it will may have a direct affect. Once certain coin gets dominant, ppl usually sell their other holdings in order to buy. I saw it happens with etc and monero in the last few months. When it happens all other coins move to red.
Since that one actually track those coins, it will have a direct impact on the index itself.
Is this something that can actually happen and act as sort of a mutual negative feedback (like a self balancing)?

If ICNX started to pump and its' underlying assets were dumping, then arbitrage traders would be selling ICNX and buying the underlying assets, in order to bring the prices back into equilibrium.

The opposite would also happen.  If a coin in the index, like Lisk, pumps up 20x in 2017, then arbitrage traders would be selling Lisk and buying ICNX, until the prices back to equilibrium.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Daparski

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:54:43 PM

Hi all

If ICNX started to pump and its' underlying assets were dumping, then arbitrage traders would be selling ICNX and buying the underlying assets, in order to bring the prices back into equilibrium.

The opposite would also happen.  If a coin in the index, like Lisk, pumps up 20x in 2017, then arbitrage traders would be selling Lisk and buying ICNX, until the prices back to equilibrium.
Why do you assume that traders will sell when index or coin is pumped AND be buying other asset from within the index with 100% of the profits made? They may just keep the profits and decide to re-buy just 10% of them
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 04:57:44 PM

time to claim bounty reward , login to your ico account friends Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:01:10 PM

Has no one ever heard of the Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500, they are all indexes. It's for people who just want to invest in a broad range of the top assets that make the index, not for individual company speculation. For the index to go up, the things that compromise the index must go up. If they go down, the index goes down; they aren't on opposite sides of the scale, they are on the same side.

Daparski

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:12:31 PM

Has no one ever heard of the Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500, they are all indexes. It's for people who just want to invest in a broad range of the top assets that make the index, not for individual company speculation. For the index to go up, the things that compromise the index must go up. If they go down, the index goes down; they aren't on opposite sides of the scale, they are on the same side.
They are all indexes that track companies. Buying more shares on that index will not affect or influence the price of the companies stock, where with ICNX it may happen. ICN is another cryptocurrency that is traded on the same market as the "companies" it tracks.
Or that can't happen? Dont know, I am just thinking out loud
p4xil

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:14:20 PM

time to claim bounty reward , login to your ico account friends Grin Grin Grin Grin

Here is how you claim it:
https://medium.com/iconominet/claim-your-iconomi-bounty-reward-d5e6cd87d8da

Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Selling Nothing for only 1.99 ICN
OrangeSeller

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:23:35 PM

You are wrong . It's not possible to shop with them. People who bought ICNs will get in return Ethereum to their wallets (weekly as far as I know) , ICN is a token and not an altcoin. (It's living in the Ethereum blockchain , just like MaidSafeCoins is living in the Bitcoin blockchain).
then you must don't know about ICN enough.. Yes this is right that ICN is a token. not an altcoin. but it is a crypto token and there is no big difference between a token and an altcoin.
and bout the shopping ICONOMI will launch ICN credit cards. and everyone who get one will be able to spen their ICN to any credit card accepted spot.. (with the shopping I meant that)
golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:23:52 PM

Here is how you claim it:

Thank mate!!

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:24:57 PM

YOU HAVE UNTIL OCTOBER 7. 2016, 06:00 UTC TO CLAIM YOUR BOUNTIES. Any claims received after this end date will not be accepted!

Read carefully here:

For any bounty discussions use this chat:
https://telegram.me/iconomiicobounties
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:39:09 PM

Here is our new office. We brought some desks from old office, so this will change a bit. But we can work, which is what matters most.
Place will be refreshed soon soon!

Biggest room for developers
http://imgur.com/a/a9JkF

Right out of developer's room. With 3 more smaller offices on the right. Upper floor is not ours (yet). Empty at the moment.
http://imgur.com/a/tkn24

First one of smaller rooms
http://imgur.com/a/CwNlS

And a kitchenette
http://imgur.com/a/Pv2Es
ShooterXD

Activity: 924

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:40:34 PM

Nice way to claim this!

Keep working guys! We had a great future here!

Skyrik

Activity: 560

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:48:02 PM

Here is our new office. We brought some desks from old office, so this will change a bit. But we can work, which is what matters most.

Right out of developer's room. With 3 more smaller offices on the right. Upper floor is not ours (yet). Empty at the moment.

And a kitchenette

Nice new Office Smiley
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:51:35 PM

If bounties remains unclaimed, will it be adjusted/shared with those who claimed ?
OrangeSeller

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:52:12 PM

http://imgur.com/a/a9JkF

http://imgur.com/a/tkn24

http://imgur.com/a/CwNlS

And a kitchenette
http://imgur.com/a/Pv2Es
this is really great to see you guys got a new office for ICONOMI. this is very large and lots of capacity here. hope lots of employee will be attached with the ICONOMI. I wish I could be in work with ICONOMI piratically. (it is not possible) but I am glad to be a part of ICONOMI with my investment and with my social support.
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: