Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:31:56 PM

Hello to ICONOMI Supports and Devs, I just want to know that when will the start of Twitter Campaign? I want to get some ICONOMI.

How can I get some ICONOMI thru this forum, (I don't want to join signature campaign of ICONOMI because I'm on other campaign) .

You have few options.

Join Twitter and Facebook campaign. We also run Blog and Translation campaign. If this ANN is not yet translated you can probably make good amount of coins with local active thread.
For example look at Russian thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587829 managed really well by Skyrik. Thank you Skyrik! He made 100 stakes for translation and 5 more for each post under his thread.

NP i will do my best for this project Smiley
Dite1989

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 01:35:41 PM

I like this project and will look forward to supporting you in one or more campaigns.

In the thread, I read that "all funds will be returned", but what could I base my hope on that I would get my funds back if I invested into ICONOMI platform?

Unfortunately, in the past where I invested into a platform that was at crowdsales, the person who held the funds decided to disappear with the investors' money.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:36:06 PM

There'll be more then 2000BTC for sure, probably 4000+. In the last days more people will join like they did in other ICO. Just mark my words.

Honestly After seeing 3 days result now I can say 4000BTC is also nothing. almost half million dollar invested so far in various currencies, BTC, ETH, Lisk and Euro, if the craze of investment go like that. ICONOMI will gain a new milestone...
(if they increase their coin supply they will possibly get 10K BTC)
The collected funds after such a short time are indeed very impressive and give me the feeling that they will at least collect 3000BTC and maybe even 4000BTC if people keep investing their money.

This just shows that the interest in this project is very high and healthy. I'll keep a close eye on the next days to see how many funds will come in.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:41:12 PM

I like this project and will look forward to supporting you in one or more campaigns.

In the thread, I read that "all funds will be returned", but what could I base my hope on that I would get my funds back if I invested into ICONOMI platform?

Unfortunately, in the past where I invested into a platform that was at crowdsales, the person who held the funds decided to disappear with the investors' money.

You can base your hope on this guys. they are all well-know in cryptoworld.

Escrow 
Max Kordek, Co-founder and CEO LISK Escrow Partnership Confirmation from Max
Aleksander Vasylchenko PhD, CTO Grid Singularity & Ex-CTO Mycelium Escrow Partnership Confirmation from Alexander
Gasper Kenda, Co-founder, Xaurum project Escrow Partnership Confirmation from Gasper
Tim M. Zagar, Co-founder, ICONOMI
Dite1989

E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 01:56:38 PM

You can base your hope on this guys. they are all well-know in cryptoworld.

Escrow  
Max Kordek, Co-founder and CEO LISK Escrow Partnership Confirmation from Max
Aleksander Vasylchenko PhD, CTO Grid Singularity & Ex-CTO Mycelium Escrow Partnership Confirmation from Alexander
Gasper Kenda, Co-founder, Xaurum project Escrow Partnership Confirmation from Gasper
Tim M. Zagar, Co-founder, ICONOMI

I have totally overlooked the confirmation links lol. My bad, thank you!

The project has one more plus point from me then.

Actually, this is how I imagine how the funds should be held at every honest project. Thank you!

cryptobart

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:10:06 PM

I'm not understanding this fully. If we buy Iconomi tokens what dividends are we then entitled to?
Does this include profits from the investment funds? What about profits from the exchange?

Correct me if I am wrong on any of this:

This ico is not for the iconomi.index (CTF) and iconomi.performance (CMF) funds.  This ico is only for ownership of the OFM platform (ICN tokens).

- the iconomi.index (CTF) tokens will have a separate ico to raise funds.  These iconomi.index (CTF) tokens will be tradeable on exchanges

- At that point we will have 2 tokens: ICN tokens (OFM platform) and iconomi.index tokens (CTF) trading on exchanges

- The 3rd offering to raise captial will be the iconomi.performance (CMF) private fund.  Invitation only.  No tokens which are tradeable on exchanges.  Only way to go in and out will be through a manual/oldschool process.

Benefits of owning ICN tokens (OFM platform):

- voting rights, dividend rights, and invitation to invest in iconomi.performance (CMF) offering

The dividends come from here:
The OFM platform systematically enables the sharing of management fees between fund managers and investors with Ethereum smart contract utilisation.

Questions:

1) How is the profit sharing decided on the OFM platform?
  - How much does fund manager keep
  - How much is sent to investors in the fund manager's fund
  - How much is distributed as dividends to ICN token holders

2) Will iconomi.index (CTF) and iconomi.performance (CMF) funds be migrated to the OFM platform, then profits from these 2 funds will be shared with holders of ICN tokens?  Or are these first 2 funds entirely separate from the OFM platform / ICN tokens?

This ICO is for ICONOMI management platform. Think of it as buying company shares. And this company will than make products and create profits.

The products ICONOMI will create won't have their own ICO. They will be financial products that we're be selling to outside investors. And those products will charge fee to their own investors just like mutual funds and etfs charge fee.

ICONOMI.INDEX - CTF will be tradable on exchanges yes.

CMF is general term. There will be many funds in CMF. One will be named ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE. This token will be invite only (for ICONOMI ICO participants at the beginning). Way to go out/in will be via us only on those tokens. 24/7 and simple. Sending money in/out in essence.

Answers to questions:
1)
- Profit sharing (fee split) on OFM will be split between ICONOMI as platform and fund manager as the one performing trading. It is not yet decided. But think of Uber/Airbnb split kind of tyle.
- Fund manager will get more than platform. See previous answer.
- Investors in fund will probably have around 20% performance fee on their gain.
- Our operational cost is what we'll burn. The rest goes to to "the owners of the company" - ICN token holders in that case.

2)
ICONOMI.INDEX and ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE will eventually be migrated to OFM. In effect those will be just two more funds on the platform that happened to be managed by us.

Thanks for the explanation, really clear!

ICONOMI — Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
ivenchiu

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:19:15 PM

hello, i just take part in the ico, really looking forward to this program,hope this program will give big profit as reture,cheers!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:25:27 PM

Dividends will be paid in ETH. This was already answered in this thread.

Hi ICONOMI,

2 questions:

2. I have read that ICN tokens bring dividends.  Is this similar to stock dividends?  Perhaps a stupid question, but if ICN token limit is 100M (85M is distributed in the crowdsale plus 15% used elsewhere), where will you get the ICN dividends to give to your investors?  Sample case 10% stock dividend is already 8.5M ICN - where will you get this if you have 100M limit?

Thanks.

Dividends will not be paid in ICN tokens, but in some other currency. maybe bitcoins. maybe ETH maybe, ...
anama

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:53:37 PM

when the spreedsheet for newsletter bounties will announce ?

if email newsletter participan is publish
all people can see email is danger attack spamer attack phising attach hack account email is high posibility accident
wannaberich

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:57:23 PM

A valid and legit project! The funding looks like a booming in here, ouch, can't believe so big fund.  Cheesy
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:11:09 PM

My blog have been submitted and got accepted also listed on spreadsheet . Thanks. !!
Well , about the ICO i have seen more than 434k USD invested (approximately 755.7BTC) , and  35% progress from 2000BTC already achieved on first week. That's good start for this project. I would be more excited with this project  Smiley
may i take a look of your blog about ICONOMI?
Nope, until now, it's just in 3 days, highly possible for reach 2000 btc in this project.
Mine is still new just want to learn about blogging , but you can take a look here : My Blog
Yeah , i know it's just 3 days . But this project has good community and would be successful project in cryptocurrency.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:13:18 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 04:07:20 PM by ICONOMI

NEWSLETTER BOUNTIES:

Newsletter bounties closed with the start of ICO.

There was 1778 unique participants.
That equals to 56.242969628796400449 ICN tokens per unique email.
Edit: There was dust left of 0.000000000000001678 ICN.

List with md5 hashes will be published later for anyone to check. List will contain md5 hash of email email and UTC time of email submission.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:31:25 PM

I have been around Crypto for a long time and I am not easily confused, but what "precisely" is the purpose of this coin versus any other coin released today.  I don't mean that in a mean way, I am asking for a one sentence use and/or purpose for this coin, maybe a tagline style sentence that sums up the advantages of the coin quickly, concisely and briefly. Thanks

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Pioneer88

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:49:07 PM

NEWSLETTER BOUNTIES:

List with md5 hashes will be published later for anyone to check. List will contain md5 hash of email email and UTC time of email submission.

Wonderful, I Joined newsletter bounty in time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SANALIU

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:24:51 PM

NEWSLETTER BOUNTIES:

Wonderful, I Joined newsletter bounty in time.

iam very sad is late join newsletter bounty
is easy get coin only follow newsletter but iam late not follow
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:28:02 PM

NEWSLETTER BOUNTIES:

Hi
You Guy's are so fast as well. And this kind of responses always makes positive impect on over all project success.

I wish ICONOMI will the next big thing in cryptocurrency world.

Thanks!

target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:41:26 PM

My blog have been submitted and got accepted also listed on spreadsheet . Thanks. !!
Well , about the ICO i have seen more than 434k USD invested (approximately 755.7BTC) , and  35% progress from 2000BTC already achieved on first week. That's good start for this project. I would be more excited with this project  Smiley

May I take a look at the list of blogs accepted?
I don't see the link to where the list is. I was planing to send a blog entry regarding ICONOMI. i failed to finish the article but i now have about 3 paragraph about it.
Its somehow not complete yet.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:46:34 PM

NEWSLETTER BOUNTIES:

I published list with salted md5 hashes here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dSKpNpbECr-F_F-75OTJIJmaiXJPp0PKK9raK3TJBSI/edit#gid=636503125

INSTRUCTIONS on how to check for your email:
To find your email hash please go to: http://www.md5.cz/ and if your email is info@test.com enter info@test.com-iconomi-ico in the field.You will receive an md5 hash which you can find in this table to check that your email is on the list. We are salt hashing this for everyone to check their email while still maintain privacy.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:52:41 PM

NEWSLETTER BOUNTIES:

I published list with salted md5 hashes here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dSKpNpbECr-F_F-75OTJIJmaiXJPp0PKK9raK3TJBSI/edit#gid=636503125

INSTRUCTIONS on how to check for your email:
To find your email hash please go to: http://www.md5.cz/ and if your email is info@test.com enter info@test.com-iconomi-ico in the field.You will receive an md5 hash which you can find in this table to check that your email is on the list. We are salt hashing this for everyone to check their email while still maintain privacy.
Confirmed my email md5 hash and I'm in the 530+ thanks, ICONOMI.

lsqgoddess

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:55:37 PM

NEWSLETTER BOUNTIES:

Havr you removed fake mail to scam/cheat the bounty? This figure looks like too big, maybe only 500 are real, you can compare it with ico, should be a little more than ico investors, but max is double of ico participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: