Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:43:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I delete post that are not discussing the merits of AMC in The AMC Thread?
Yes - 80 (41.9%)
No - 111 (58.1%)
Total Voters: 191

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMC]-The Official Active Mining Cooperative Discussion  (Read 223286 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 01:23:56 AM

AMC Is Again Increasing Its Hash Power To 5.651 TH/s and Its Revenue To $8,681,347/Year

SPRINGFIELD, MO, – May 29, 2013 – VMC a manufacturer of the Fast-Hash Bitcoin Mining Machines has announced today that they will purchase a second full batch (10,000) of Avalon chips to build ~31 Fast-Hash-80's for AMC should AMC provide the capital in the next few weeks, this would bring AMC's machine total to ~71 units. The ~71 machines will bring the cooperatives hash power to ~5,650,816 MH/s, ~35,651 GH/s, or ~5.651 TH/s. At the current Difficulty (which may be more or less in the future) of 12,153,412 this will bring the estimated total revenue as of this writing to a total of $30,318.86 per day and a yearly amount of $8,681,346.78. Active Mining Corporation is a Vanuatu International Business Company DBA Active Mining Cooperative (AMC).
stoasis

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 02:13:40 AM

I'm still curious about these answers  Grin

*What's being invested by the founders and private shareholders? How do you justify owning more than 60% percent of the shares?

*What would happen if the price would rally ? Would you stop selling shares ?
lewicki

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 02:25:17 AM

This is great news. However I have few questions about what funds are needed for the design/manufacturing of chips.

• Most, if not all of the revenue of share sales seems to be going towards chip purchases. Could you enlighten us as to what your plans are for converting from a solely "outside chip purchase" revenue based system to a design/manufacturer/sales revenue based one?
  • What kind of capital is needed on the production side? Is it fully funded? Are future share sales going to pay for that?
  • Was the chip/avalon buying solely to get your feet wet and into the game before the chip manufacturing took off
  • If everything goes to plan, what are your plans after every share has received a total dividend value of at least .0005?

Thanks again. Nothing has come to fruition yet, so I look forward to the day when AMC becomes legitimate.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 02:28:38 AM

*What's being invested by the founders and private shareholders? How do you justify owning more than 60% percent of the shares?

I don't own over 40% of the shares much less over 60%.

If the shares rallied, I don't know what we would do.

drdanishkhan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 02:38:53 AM

This isnt the answer i was hoping for.. Explain your current share holding position please
Second what share of investment have the founders put in??

BTC tip jar 1LrwjfQ41DA9u8PLcQBLp7CueoWotdKshq
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 02:56:49 AM

This isnt the answer i was hoping for.. Explain your current share holding position please
Second what share of investment have the founders put in??

I am sorry that it wasn't the answer you was looking for, read our description on Bitfunder it contains all of the above information.
drdanishkhan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 09:17:29 AM

Nothing about your investment ?? Isnt this on the tracks of BFL now.. taking money and giving out promises of delivery "soon" with no 'real' estimation of how much you will be earnings..
Plus why cant you answer the most basic questions whats your stake in the company.. it would be cheating if you invest nothing and give out shares for BTC and utilize those BTC to buy Avalons and keep majority of the shares with yourself and get paid the dividents.. zero risk absolute profit..
Answere these simple questions to earn credibility.. You are currently not delivering anything atleast make yourself trustworthy..

BTC tip jar 1LrwjfQ41DA9u8PLcQBLp7CueoWotdKshq
Vbs

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 10:55:54 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2013, 12:54:29 PM by Vbs

I did today some quick math on the investment return, might as well share it with everyone.

I considered only the hardware stated below and assumed a linear 20TH/month increase in difficulty, already starting "aggressively" (debatable Tongue) at ~178TH/s in june (bear in mind that at today's difficulty, 390GH/s would yield BTC491/month).

Div/share/month is based on the 40,000,000 split, with the accumulated BTC in the "Growth/Expansion Fund" also shown (minimum of 20M shares).

ROI shown for BTC5E-4 and BTC10E-4 share price, current share price is at ~BTC9E-4.

I'm expecting the numbers to get even better with announcements of even more hardware buys. Lets keep the "Growth/Expansion Fund" always depleted! Grin
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:58:58 PM

I did today some quick math on the investment return, might as well share it with everyone.

I considered only the hardware stated below and assumed a linear 20TH/month increase in difficulty, already starting "aggressively" (debatable Tongue) at ~178TH/s in june (bear in mind that at today's difficulty, 390GH/s would yield BTC491/month).

Div/share/month is based on the 40,000,000 split, with the accumulated BTC in the "Growth/Expansion Fund" also shown (minimum of 20M shares).

ROI shown for BTC5E-4 and BTC10E-4 share price, current share price is at ~BTC9E-4.

I'm expecting the numbers to get even better with announcements of even more hardware buys. Lets keep the "Growth/Expansion Fund" always depleted! Grin

Loving your work Vbs. You are now default shareholder accountant!  Grin
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:05:05 PM

Illegal?  You are assuming that those laws / regulations apply to a virtual exchange on a virtual stock?
Serious question.
The SEC regulations apply to every offering that solicits in ANY US state.  Seriously?  You did not know that?
The virtual exchange is illegal (I expect they will shut it down in years to come (the SEC is slow)), the offerings are obviously illegal and will be likely illegal even if the "crowdfunding" parts of the jobs act ever passes (not much chance of that happening right now).
I thought everyone knew this?

Vbs

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:06:23 PM

Loving your work Vbs. You are now default shareholder accountant!  Grin

I just saw a pattern of issues popping out over and over again, so I decided to run the numbers. Hope it helps everyone to decide for themselves. Smiley
abuelau

Activity: 750

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:11:51 PM

The SEC regulations apply to every offering that solicits in ANY US state.  Seriously?  You did not know that?
The virtual exchange is illegal (I expect they will shut it down in years to come (the SEC is slow)), the offerings are obviously illegal and will be likely illegal even if the "crowdfunding" parts of the jobs act ever passes (not much chance of that happening right now).

Right... so someone offers virtual stocks to a bunch of people all over the world that they buy using virtual money and you think it's illegal? Until Bitcoin is recognized as actual money, I don't see how this could be illegal. We all paid in Bitcoin and receive Bitcoin back. The exchanges were closed because people were paying / withdrawing real money. You may have an issue if you make 10x your initial investment here, withdraws the money and does not declare and pay taxes, but that's it in my opinion.

Know what's happening in cryptoworld: www.coinschedule.com
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:16:55 PM

Illegal?  You are assuming that those laws / regulations apply to a virtual exchange on a virtual stock?
Serious question.

You saying we are all criminals Minor? Thanks for the pointing this out.

Now where did i put that Magna Carta?
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:30:46 PM

Right... so someone offers virtual stocks to a bunch of people all over the world that they buy using virtual money and you think it's illegal? Until Bitcoin is recognized as actual money, I don't see how this could be illegal. We all paid in Bitcoin and receive Bitcoin back. The exchanges were closed because people were paying / withdrawing real money. You may have an issue if you make 10x your initial investment here, withdraws the money and does not declare and pay taxes, but that's it in my opinion.

I make the same point as above, and as i did previously....what kinda space do some of you think we are all operating in here? This is Bitcoin for christ sake. You want regulation now? Please make your way to the FTSE and NYSE exchanges, and any other place your government tells you is safe. You really dont belong here.
Please be aware that there is no criminal activity anywhere except Bitcoin....except here maybe...... http://www.tweaktown.com/news/30679/nasdaq-stock-exchange-being-charged-10-million-over-facebook-ipo-issues/index.html
Vbs

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:37:45 PM

Might as well close the "Securities" sub-forum, while we're at it! Grin
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:58:22 PM

Serious question.
You saying we are all criminals Minor? Thanks for the pointing this out.
Now where did i put that Magna Carta?
Do not twist my words.  He asked a question and put (serious) at the end of it so OBVIOUSLY he did not know what the US law is on this matter.   I told him.   I did not invent the law nor do I presume to judge.   It is certainly something that I would consider though if I had ANY funds stored ANYWHERE that is breaking some of the only laws the US seems to care to enforce.  To act as if the US does not use the force of the law to pick and choose which parties are "punished" is ignorant.   Who do you think the SEC would rather bust, Jamie Dimon or an "illegal money laundering scheme using a scary internet currency that is used buy drugs"?   Read the newspaper accounts of Liberty Reserve, those are the stories the govt likes.
This is off topic.

mvidetto

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 02:13:32 PM

Anyone who cannot see the obvious market and news manipulation by this joke of a company is going to lose anything they invest.  "A fool and his money are soon parted".
kendog77

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 02:17:11 PM

I'm surprised that so many people still think of BitCoin like monopoly money.

The SEC rules are setup to protect investors. What is stopping the OP from converting the couple hundred thousand dollars worth of BTC he already received from this "IPO" to cash and buying a new house?

Sound familiar?
"In the 1920s, companies often sold stocks and bonds on the basis of glittering promises of fantastic profits and without disclosing any meaningful information to investors. Following the stock market crash of 1929, the U.S. Congress enacted the federal securities laws and created the SEC to administer them."

Oh well, it's your BTC...
abuelau

Activity: 750

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 02:23:32 PM

What is stopping the OP from converting the couple hundred thousand dollars worth of BTC he already received from this "IPO" to cash and buying a new house?

Of course the risk exists. Everyone knows this. As it did exist with Asicminer and look at what happened. High risks for potentially high gains.

Know what's happening in cryptoworld: www.coinschedule.com
kendog77

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 02:40:28 PM

What is stopping the OP from converting the couple hundred thousand dollars worth of BTC he already received from this "IPO" to cash and buying a new house?

Of course the risk exists. Everyone knows this. As it did exist with Asicminer and look at what happened. High risks for potentially high gains.

I don't believe ASICMiner manipulated their IPO price or put out wildly exaggerated press releases to drum up interest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: