Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:07:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I delete post that are not discussing the merits of AMC in The AMC Thread?
Yes - 80 (41.9%)
No - 111 (58.1%)
Total Voters: 191

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMC]-The Official Active Mining Cooperative Discussion  (Read 223286 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 11:10:26 PM

Not interested in buying back until that VMC shady thing is scrapped or merged into AMC.

Not interested in buying back until that BitFountain shady thing is scrapped or merged into ASICMINER.

See what I did ^^there?   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
lolstate

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:11:37 PM

Not interested in buying back until that VMC shady thing is scrapped or merged into AMC.

Not interested in buying back until that BitFountain shady thing is scrapped or merged into ASICMINER.

See what I did ^^there?   Cheesy

Cheesy
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:24:52 PM

Kenneth E. Slaughter, CEO/CTO
Gerald L. Slaughter, COO/CFO
Micha Slaughter, VP Manufacturing Operations
Darin Carolus, VP Marketing

Hmm, wait, AMC / VMC is actualy family-run business, with scammy magician added for the LULZ?

*** Business Experience:

Slaughter Vending and Amusement, Pegasus Business Systems, Advanced Learning Systems, Advanced Software Solutions, Active Internet
Communications - ISP Business axs(tm).net which produced over 2.5 Million in revenue and over 10,000 customers in 49 states, Canada, and
Puerto Rico with over 10 employees. Turn-key Web Hosting Business running on Amazon.com, Bitcoin mining since 2009.

Does not hold with this added:

*** ASIC Development:

AMC has Synthesized it's Bitcoin Mining source code to create RTL for the xc6xlt150 FPGA. This code is in the process of being ported to a
Major Semiconductor Company's ASIC chip.

I missed that before.  So his accomplishment is getting a spartan 6 FPGA to hash?

The same spartan-6 that ngzhang had hashing 2 years ago?  Or Makomk published open source code to hash with 1 year ago?

https://github.com/fpgaminer/Open-Source-FPGA-Bitcoin-Miner

Hmm, CTRL-C, CTRL-V

That was quite a technical accomplishment.

Don't worry,
Of course they needed capital to buy 4 Avalons, after all. It's not like they should have had any BTC To use for the purchase if "The team has been involved with Bitcoins since 2009" . . . (Is Ken Satoshi?)

Swede, time to put up or shut up. I'm eager to buy call options on AMC from you. Quote your terms, let's agree you will back your BS with hard cash. If this offer makes you weak at the knees, tap Megamouth for some coins - he claims to be a man of means, or maybe he means his Dad is, didn't quite get all the details.

Yeah,
Like I would make any kind of deal with anyone that blindly believes in AMC.. Hah, you make me smile kid..
Actually, hang on. I might pick up 10k or so of AMC just to offer call options to you if you want them.. How many call options do you want to buy?
lolstate

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:31:58 PM

Hmm, wait, AMC / VMC is actualy family-run business, with scammy magician added for the LULZ?

*** Business Experience:

Slaughter Vending and Amusement, Pegasus Business Systems, Advanced Learning Systems, Advanced Software Solutions, Active Internet
Communications - ISP Business axs(tm).net which produced over 2.5 Million in revenue and over 10,000 customers in 49 states, Canada, and
Puerto Rico with over 10 employees. Turn-key Web Hosting Business running on Amazon.com, Bitcoin mining since 2009.

*** ASIC Development:

AMC has Synthesized it's Bitcoin Mining source code to create RTL for the xc6xlt150 FPGA. This code is in the process of being ported to a

I missed that before.  So his accomplishment is getting a spartan 6 FPGA to hash?

The same spartan-6 that ngzhang had hashing 2 years ago?  Or Makomk published open source code to hash with 1 year ago?

Hmm, CTRL-C, CTRL-V

Don't worry,
Of course they needed capital to buy 4 Avalons, after all. It's not like they should have had any BTC To use for the purchase if "The team has been involved with Bitcoins since 2009" . . . (Is Ken Satoshi?)

Swede, time to put up or shut up. I'm eager to buy call options on AMC from you. Quote your terms, let's agree you will back your BS with hard cash. If this offer makes you weak at the knees, tap Megamouth for some coins - he claims to be a man of means, or maybe he means his Dad is, didn't quite get all the details.

Yeah,
Like I would make any kind of deal with anyone that blindly believes in AMC.. Hah, you make me smile kid..

Eh, so you admit you know nothing about trading, for starters. Options are neutral, your counterparty's naivete or otherwise in any security is irrelevant to the offer you make them and the terms you agree on. So, what you have admitted is you are a one trick pony in this thread - you criticise AMC and spout BS yet you will not back up your position? You have zero credibility on this thread, Swede. Seems to me your strategy lately, as with MM, is to abandon any pretence at reasoned argument and simply spam-type us. Whatever occupies your evenings, I guess.
blastbob

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:33:36 PM

Bitrated user: blastbob.
lolstate

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:39:23 PM

Yeah,
Actually, hang on. I might pick up 10k or so of AMC just to offer call options to you if you want them.. How many call options do you want to buy?

10k? Well, the second thing we have discovered this evening is you have no lack of ambition. Make it 250K and we will negotiate.
sprint347

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:42:16 PM

This relentless campaign has gone on for days.

We get it, you don't like AMC's model. Here's an idea, DON'T INVEST.

I'm growing tired of these claims of 'protecting consumers'. You clearly have a motive. Chasing undervalued shares? Or perhaps you're heavily invested elsewhere and feel threatened?

Ken has made a few mistakes by his own admission. However, you could pick just as many holes in the other securities. To date he has produced results (6x Avalons mining as promised) and my investment at 0.0005 has doubled.

Give it a rest. Turn off you computer, go outside and relax. The bitterness in some of you is unhealthy.
ArcticWolf

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:44:10 PM

Two things have grown since I invested in AMC - my shares value, and my ignore list.

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
lolstate

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:45:23 PM

I'm growing tired of these claims of 'protecting consumers'. You clearly have a motive. Chasing undervalued shares? Or perhaps you're heavily invested elsewhere and feel threatened?

Ken has made a few mistakes by his own admission. However, you could pick just as many holes in the other securities. To date he has produced results (6x Avalons mining as promised) and my investment at 0.0005 has doubled.

Give it a rest. Turn off you computer, go outside and relax. The bitterness in some of you is unhealthy.

It's put up or shut up time. I'm offering to buy a call option from Swede and Megamouth for 250k AMC shares.
lolstate

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:54:06 PM

Yes, I have invested in Bitcoin and feel threatened with almost countless shady and scammy deals which work against Bitcoin as a whole.

Are you in or out of my request that you help write a 250K AMC call option?
Entropy-uc

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:54:16 PM

I predict you will be holding losses by the middle of July

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=245713.0;all

A doubling is a pretty great position to be in.  I'd get my original capital out at least.
hamiltino

Activity: 644

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:56:39 PM

ok 

stacking coin
lolstate

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:59:12 PM

A doubling is a pretty great position to be in.  I'd get my original capital out at least.

Entropy, would you like to join Swede and MM in writing this call option - my offer is to buy a call option for 250k AMC shares. Let's back up those predictions of losses come July, shall we?
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:59:14 PM

*** Business Experience:

*** ASIC Development:

Hmm, CTRL-C, CTRL-V

Don't worry,

Yeah,

Eh, so you admit you know nothing about trading, for starters. Options are neutral, your counterparty's naivete or otherwise in any security is irrelevant to the offer you make them and the terms you agree on. So, what you have admitted is you are a one trick pony in this thread - you criticise AMC and spout BS yet you will not back up your position? You have zero credibility on this thread, Swede. Seems to me your strategy lately, as with MM, is to abandon any pretence at reasoned argument and simply spam-type us. Whatever occupies your evenings, I guess.

How about you put down the crack pipe and answer my question instead. Or did it get scary now that someone called you on your "I want to buy call options" BS?

Actually, in the name of simplicity how about we just make it a straight bet? Over/under in 30 days. I win if AMC trades consistently under 0.0015 and you win if it trades consistently over 0.0025.
lolstate

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 12:07:46 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2013, 01:41:30 AM by lolstate

"AMC will also receive a 10% royalty from VMC on all other VMC sales using AMC's technologies."

How come is it in AMC interest that VMC will sell unknown amount of ASIC chips to 3rd-parties? Can just 10% royalty cover AMC loses due to
3rd-parties taking (a huge) chunk of total BTC generated by AMC, caused by VMC selling chips to those 3rd-parties? Whatever it is, the mere
fact that Ken's family and scammy magician will be pocketing 90% of VMC profits and extras from AMC is just hillarious. Given that VMC gets
license from AMC for tech (and AMC gets machines made by VMC at manufacturer costs), nothing stops Ken from just shutting down AMC and
saying "So long, and thanks for all the fish!"

Let's check it the other way around as well. It is not in VMC interest to sell machines to AMC because, let's be realistic, it is not in Ken interest
to bother with AMC. In his interest is to null as much competing hashrate as he can, which means shut down AMC, not sell any ASIC machines
or chips to 3rd-parties and go mine as VMC.

Want to allow Ken's family and scammy magician do that? If yes, go buy shares, you dumb fucks!

Bumped, again. Is that you, scumbag Ken?

Ken, I would seriously consider deleting this guy's posts and adding a comment to say why you have done so. Freedom of speech does not extend to shouting 'Fire!' in a theatre. Likewise, spamming nonsense while hiding under the pretence of reasonable dialogue will not meet the modest level acceptable to a neutral audience. If he was removed, would any of us be the worse for it? I've offered to buy call options from him, so he can back his claim that AMC is a scam, with his hard earned/inherited cash, yet he refuses to respond. More importantly his posts are typically rubbish, he could very well be replaced by a robot and none of use would notice or particularly care.
lolstate

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 12:16:29 AM

*** Business Experience:

*** ASIC Development:

Hmm, CTRL-C, CTRL-V

Don't worry,

Yeah,

How about you put down the crack pipe and answer my question instead. Or did it get scary now that someone called you on your "I want to buy call options" BS?

Actually, in the name of simplicity how about we just make it a straight bet? Over/under in 30 days. I win if AMC trades consistently under 0.0015 and you win if it trades consistently over 0.0025.

Swede, why are you editing your posts after I have already replied to them? Why did you add the text after 'Hah, you make me smile kid..' when I had already replied? So you could pretend I was ignoring you? Jesus, if I had an option with you I'd insist on double escrow, cos you are as trustworthy as a lizard scoping bugs.

Ken, this guy should also be slated for possible removal from this thread along with MM. I don't agree with censorship, but they have gone way beyond reasonable discourse. They are attempting to sabotage this thread and this forum  Angry.
Vbs

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 12:19:15 AM

Let them bash AMC as much as they want.

The truth always comes out.

The first rule of investing is learning to recognise hidden agendas and it's pretty easy to go back a few pages and see that it's always the same guys spreading the same FUD over and over again.

If you want to invest in anything in your life, learn to shield yourself from being manipulated.
lolstate

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 12:19:36 AM

Entropy, would you like to join Swede and MM in writing this call option - my offer is to buy a call option for 250k AMC shares. Let's back up those predictions of losses come July, shall we?

Ah, the inspired 'Let's measure dicks line of argument'.  I guess it has some merits when you need to change the subject from any sort of logical discussion.

I can play.  Here's my ASICMINER direct account.
https://blockchain.info/address/16Esrbw6SgJsNHoCiGNmRjmkx4ZobqaXqs

Now it's your turn.  Show us your bitfunder address so we can see your spectacular commitment to Ken's sham.

Checked your balance - you can't afford to settle the option. Nice try.
ArcticWolf

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 12:25:20 AM

The first rule of investing is learning to recognise hidden agendas

Exactly.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=245713.msg2609812#msg2609812

"It is, of course, entirely irrational for investors to send him any cash."

Number of stupid shares I bought? Zero. Profit lost due to skipping the deal? I don't care, I'm rich already.

Then leave the thread. You have no shares and therefore no interest in this security.

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
lolstate

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 12:32:08 AM

Let them bash AMC as much as they want.

The first rule of investing is learning to recognise hidden agendas and it's pretty easy to go back a few pages and see that it's always the same guys spreading the same FUD over and over again.

If you want to invest in anything in your life, learn to shield yourself from being manipulated.

Vbs, I'm not responding to MM, Swede and Entropy for the good of my health. I have a sizeable position in AMC which they will hardly persuade me to change. The reason I engage them is because I am genuinely concerned for future Bitcoin adopters who may stumble onto this thread in the months ahead. MM, Swede, Entropy's etc behaviour is frankly disgusting. What is a newbie to Bitcoin to make of the crap they are spouting? It is hardly encouraging to inquisitive minds. Scam and Hogwarts! Mafia families and money laundering run out of a PO Box in London! MM, Swede and Entropy are the antithesis of the Bitcoin ethos. God knows what Nakamoto would think of their bullying behaviour.

For the last time, will MM, Swede and Entropy write me a call option for 250K AMC shares?
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: