Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I delete post that are not discussing the merits of AMC in The AMC Thread?
Yes - 80 (41.9%)
No - 111 (58.1%)
Total Voters: 191

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMC]-The Official Active Mining Cooperative Discussion  (Read 223286 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lolstate

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 12:38:27 AM

This relentless campaign has gone on for days.

We get it, you don't like AMC's model. Here's an idea, DON'T INVEST.

I'm growing tired of these claims of 'protecting consumers'. You clearly have a motive. Chasing undervalued shares? Or perhaps you're heavily invested elsewhere and feel threatened?

Ken has made a few mistakes by his own admission. However, you could pick just as many holes in the other securities. To date he has produced results (6x Avalons mining as promised) and my investment at 0.0005 has doubled.

Give it a rest. Turn off you computer, go outside and relax. The bitterness in some of you is unhealthy.

I predict you will be holding losses by the middle of July

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=245713.0;all

A doubling is a pretty great position to be in.  I'd get my original capital out at least.

Entropy, would you like to join Swede and MM in writing this call option - my offer is to buy a call option for 250k AMC shares. Let's back up those predictions of losses come July, shall we?

Ah, the inspired 'Let's measure dicks line of argument'.  I guess it has some merits when you need to change the subject from any sort of logical discussion.

I can play.  Here's my ASICMINER direct account.
https://blockchain.info/address/16Esrbw6SgJsNHoCiGNmRjmkx4ZobqaXqs

Now it's your turn.  Show us your bitfunder address so we can see your spectacular commitment to Ken's sham.

Checked your balance - you can't afford to settle the option. Nice try.

Wrong.  That address is proof of  ~2000 BTC in assets.

Now where is your proof that you can afford 250k shares?  How about you start with proof that you own any shares?

The balance is 384 BTC. My god, there are so many fakes and phonies on this thread, Holden Caulfield would throw a fit!
ArcticWolf

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 12:43:12 AM

I have interest in destroying it.

And there we have it folks - the reason for all his FUD spreading!
Thank you for clearing that up, and welcome to my ignore list!  Smiley

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 12:45:59 AM

I'm growing tired of these claims of 'protecting consumers'. You clearly have a motive. Chasing undervalued shares? Or perhaps you're heavily invested elsewhere and feel threatened?

Ken has made a few mistakes by his own admission. However, you could pick just as many holes in the other securities. To date he has produced results (6x Avalons mining as promised) and my investment at 0.0005 has doubled.

Give it a rest. Turn off you computer, go outside and relax. The bitterness in some of you is unhealthy.

A doubling is a pretty great position to be in.  I'd get my original capital out at least.

Entropy, would you like to join Swede and MM in writing this call option - my offer is to buy a call option for 250k AMC shares. Let's back up those predictions of losses come July, shall we?

Ah, the inspired 'Let's measure dicks line of argument'.  I guess it has some merits when you need to change the subject from any sort of logical discussion.

I can play.  Here's my ASICMINER direct account.

Now it's your turn.  Show us your bitfunder address so we can see your spectacular commitment to Ken's sham.

Like you can cover it? Ha ha..
lolstate

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 12:47:18 AM

I have interest in destroying it.

And there we have it folks - the reason for all his FUD spreading!
Thank you for clearing that up, and welcome to my ignore list!  Smiley

Ken, delete the fecker now. If your principles won't allow it, report him to the ops and direct them to this admission so they can do as they see fit. MM is a threat to the health of this entire forum.
lolstate

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 12:48:09 AM

A doubling is a pretty great position to be in.  I'd get my original capital out at least.

Ah, the inspired 'Let's measure dicks line of argument'.  I guess it has some merits when you need to change the subject from any sort of logical discussion.

I can play.  Here's my ASICMINER direct account.

Now it's your turn.  Show us your bitfunder address so we can see your spectacular commitment to Ken's sham.

Like you can cover it? Ha ha..

I can cover more if you'd like. Stop digging your hole.
TheSwede75

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 12:49:08 AM

A doubling is a pretty great position to be in.  I'd get my original capital out at least.

Ah, the inspired 'Let's measure dicks line of argument'.  I guess it has some merits when you need to change the subject from any sort of logical discussion.

Now it's your turn.  Show us your bitfunder address so we can see your spectacular commitment to Ken's sham.

Now where is your proof that you can afford 250k shares?  How about you start with proof that you own any shares?

The balance is 384 BTC. My god, there are so many fakes and phonies on this thread, Holden Caulfield would throw a fit!

Ha ha, you are such an absolute idiot that you can't even look up the assets for a address? Yeah, sure you have even a fraction of the funds to back up your "options buy". How long did it take you to close the last "wtb call options thread after AMC started falling? 16 hours?

Give it up kid... You penniless
TheSwede75

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 12:50:35 AM

LoL.  Let's have a little bet shall we.  10 BTC that the address I showed you represents more than 1800 BTC of value.

You aren't doing very well in this dick measuring game.

I think Beibers diaper is full. He didn't expect to get called out when he set the 250k as limit and now he's just trying to save his tarnished rep.

Also: he prob does not have 10 BTC, just "leave Britney alone!"
lolstate

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 12:52:48 AM

Actually, in the name of simplicity how about we just make it a straight bet? Over/under in 30 days. I win if AMC trades consistently under 0.0015 and you win if it trades consistently over 0.0025.

How about we trade like grown ups instead of adolescent wannabes living the dream of inheriting the older brother's basement pad? Write me a call option for 250K AMC or STFU. Please  Grin.
TheSwede75

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 12:55:36 AM

Actually, in the name of simplicity how about we just make it a straight bet? Over/under in 30 days. I win if AMC trades consistently under 0.0015 and you win if it trades consistently over 0.0025.

How about we trade like grown ups instead of adolescent wannabes living the dream of inheriting the older brother's basement pad? Write me a call option for 250K AMC or STFU. Please  Grin.

Like anyone wants do deal with you child. Feel like honoring your original call offer? Nah, didn't think so. I mean it IS a day old, so of course you closed it.

Just move on kid. If you can't even man up when Entropy showed you he could cover it you should just stop with this whole Internet thing. Deep failure son.
TheSwede75

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:01:33 AM

So you can't even come up with 10 BTC?

Come on it's a quick doubling of your money.

After you win we can discuss pricing of your call option.

Dude, child has ONLY posts in this thread since joining in April. Prob can't even afford the transaction fee after blowing through his Student loan on AMC @ 0.0025
lolstate

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:01:56 AM

Like anyone wants do deal with you child. Feel like honoring your original call offer? Nah, didn't think so. I mean it IS a day old, so of course you closed it.

Just move on kid. If you can't even man up when Entropy showed you he could cover it you should just stop with this whole Internet thing. Deep failure son.

WTF? Swede, you don't even make sense anymore. You have typed to the limit and have entered the death spiral.

Closed what?! What is a day old?! Is English your second language? Presumably it is, but I was taught Nordics were of above average intelligence. Really, it appears you may have an abnormally low IQ for your phenotype. Can your Social Democratic society fix your failings?

In areas of commerce, what the hell are you smoking? I think I'd like to try some, so please box it and sell it to me.
TheSwede75

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:04:37 AM

WTF? Swede, you don't even make sense anymore. You have typed to the limit and have entered the death spiral.

Closed what?! What is a day old?! Is English your second language? Presumably it is, but I was taught Nordics were of above average intelligence. Really, it appears you may have an abnormally low IQ for your phenotype. Can your Social Democratic society fix your failings?

In areas of commerce, what the hell are you smoking? I think I'd like to try some, so please box it and sell it to me.

Ha ha, did you piss your pants kid? Or are you just too broke to even take Entropys offer of free money? Maybe you should stop being just a pathetic AMC shill and wake up. Intro post and then nothing until you started whining in this thread.. Pro level kid..
lolstate

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:12:34 AM

Ha ha, did you piss your pants kid? Or are you just too broke to even take Entropys offer of free money? Maybe you should stop being just a pathetic AMC shill and wake up. Intro post and then nothing until you started whining in this thread.. Pro level kid..

Oh dear. Swede can't afford the call option. His resources fall short when compared to his bluster.

250K AMC. Name your Strike. European or US, your choice.
FloatesMcgoates

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:14:17 AM

You guys are morons.
Birdy

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:18:18 AM

Wow, this thread is now even more messed up than the security. That's quite an accomplishment.
lolstate

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:20:14 AM

Oh dear. Swede can't afford the call option. His resources fall short when compared to his bluster.

250K AMC. Name your Strike. European or US, your choice.

Seriously child.  Post some proof you can afford it.

10 BTC in free money just waiting for you to take my bet.

CALL 250K AMC. Name your Strike. European or US, your choice.

I will take your refusal to make an offer tonight an admission that you and your tag team can't cut the mustard.

Until then, sweet dreams little ones.
synapseattack

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:26:20 AM

You guys are morons.

This may have been the most intelligent thing said in 2 pages.
bryan567

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:29:30 AM

http://cdn.avsforum.com/7/70/70561f87_fe353b42brickloudnoises.jpeg
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:31:45 AM

lolstate

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:36:30 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2013, 01:58:44 AM by lolstate

Where I come from, Ent, one's word is one's bond. Clearly, you are unaccustomed to this. Not surprising really. It is unusual on internet forums where kids go to die.

Now, for the last time:

CALL AMC 250k. Your Strike. European or US.

We will then contact John for escrow and take it from there.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: