Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:30:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE RISE AND RISE OF MONERO  (Read 35376 times)
Persinon

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:01:43 PM

for me I will continue to buy. This is stable coin price

For now... It was slightly cheaper yesterday, though if you are still accumulating you may want to wait and see where it goes next.

There is limited funds in the altcoin section. If other altcoin price rises, the Monero price could drop further.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sukovsky

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 07:06:49 PM

Such tech. Havent been able to produce a graphical interface though. Rofl.

This bubble is deflating rapidly and the big dump is around the corner.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 07:51:25 PM

Such tech. Havent been able to produce a graphical interface though. Rofl.

This bubble is deflating rapidly and the big dump is around the corner.

What, why aren't you coding one up then? I noticed from your post history you seem to have a lot of negativity and anger at [insert coin name here] in general. Good luck with your future. Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 01:16:58 AM

This is the sort of people deeply involved in XMR
shadowcrash - was fun manipulating the shit out of this coin.

- I am out for good now. If I see the opportunity to pump and dump sdc I may...
- But you actually thought for a second I was really issuing FUD to buy cheap and actually hold this shit coin...HELL no. lol

Goodbye.

I think from this post on we will see SCD decline under 200k SAT and resume its true price of 60k SAT if not lower..

Yeah I lost a bit of cash fucking around with this today but I think I stabbed the coin enough...will bleed on its own now.

You kids should have been stocking those XMRs with me ...Ive been buying since .30 - . 50 cents...I hold over 100k XMR. I will continue to fuck the shit out of your coin for fun. Money is nothing but a number to me. As long as I can afford to fuck with your pump coin I will.

I suggest you all look into what XMR is doing...a market is also planned Wink

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:20:23 AM

- But you actually thought for a second I was really issuing FUD to buy cheap and actually hold this shit coin...HELL no. lol

Goodbye.

I think from this post on we will see SCD decline under 200k SAT and resume its true price of 60k SAT if not lower..

Yeah I lost a bit of cash fucking around with this today but I think I stabbed the coin enough...will bleed on its own now.

You kids should have been stocking those XMRs with me ...Ive been buying since .30 - . 50 cents...I hold over 100k XMR. I will continue to fuck the shit out of your coin for fun. Money is nothing but a number to me. As long as I can afford to fuck with your pump coin I will.

No, not at all, it's just one user... Get a f*ckin clue LOL.. and sorry you are butthurt enough to post about it I guess?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 01:24:07 AM

Goodbye.

No, not at all, it's just one user... Get a f*ckin clue LOL.. and sorry you are butthurt enough to post about it I guess?

He started the thread we are now talking in so he is more then just one user he is a highly influential XMR supporter on a smear campaign against a coin that actually has a GUI and he expects us to worry about them building a market rofl
Blazin8888 (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:26:04 AM

Goodbye.

He started the thread we are now talking in so he is more then just one user he is a highly influential XMR supporter on a smear campaign against a coin that actually has a GUI and he expects us to worry about them building a market rofl

You shadowcash kids jealous?
Come and play with the real king ANON coin.

I am long on XMR for life.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 01:28:00 AM

Goodbye.

you must be joking?
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:46:11 AM

Goodbye.

you must be joking?

What i don´t get... why you are starting to hype SDC in the same moment XMR has it meteoric rise... bandwagoning much? I did not hear a bleep like forever and suddenly all the sdc supporters are back like the years before.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 01:49:00 AM

^ Thats why
ronoa

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:00:24 AM

^ Thats why

Shadow seems to have plenty of advantage but it lacks proper marketing strategy and become successful like monero.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:01:44 AM

^ Thats why

You really know that XMR has been successful when you see trolls like this peddling 100% shitcoins... Grin  

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 02:05:47 AM

you know your coin is more successful when it's biggest FUDDER is secretly buying.
Haha the cancer of sdc Blazin8888 aka Rajin Johal is finally doxed LOL

damn you kids got me...
too mad no one is investing in your shit coin still.

This project was a failure from the start the entire bitcoin talk forum knows you guys are a joke.

Good sign when the fudders come after a coin, means your doing something that makes them nervous.

Absolutely, and as I have stated in the past, about 90% of the time FUD precedes a big move up in price. Not sure why it works, but it is well documented.

Time to move some BTC into buying position.  Grin

Well I am gonna have to give up soon...I have been talking shit about this coin since day 1...but I have been buying this since around 20k - 60k SAT.
mission accomplished for me...I enjoyed those dumps past few days... managed to buy some more closer to 200k as I wanted.

Looking forward to this market Wink

Blazin8888 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:07:14 AM

you know your coin is more successful when it's biggest FUDDER is secretly buying.
Haha the cancer of sdc Blazin8888 aka Rajin Johal is finally doxed LOL

damn you kids got me...
too mad no one is investing in your shit coin still.

This project was a failure from the start the entire bitcoin talk forum knows you guys are a joke.

Good sign when the fudders come after a coin, means your doing something that makes them nervous.

Absolutely, and as I have stated in the past, about 90% of the time FUD precedes a big move up in price. Not sure why it works, but it is well documented.

Time to move some BTC into buying position.  Grin

Well I am gonna have to give up soon...I have been talking shit about this coin since day 1...but I have been buying this since around 20k - 60k SAT.
mission accomplished for me...I enjoyed those dumps past few days... managed to buy some more closer to 200k as I wanted.

Looking forward to this market Wink

I love how they actually think I am buying their shit coin....updated my other thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1618604.msg16292945#msg16292945

Keep the FUD coming Shadow kids...I hope more people view this thread because of your stupidity.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 02:10:04 AM

Roll Eyes yeah whatever man hahah
Blazin8888 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:11:50 AM

0.01554495   2480.81757534   38.56418517   43.42815387  

XMR beast awaking Wink

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xmr
Blazin8888 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:28:19 AM

XMR beast awaking Wink

Great to see! so happy for XMR intact it really excites me! 3 centralised markets that could exit scam or be taken down by authorities at any minute start accepting XMR as payment and it explodes.
It gives me real confidence that the Umbra platforms decentralised market will be a real success in the future, our market will after all be decentralised so nobody will be taking it down ever! and if you look at the design of our GUI here>https://decentralize.today/privacy-within-the-umbra-83ecdba2f51#.53nxno8jt you will have to agree The Umbra Platform Shadowcash is used on will be the Ebay of Decentralised markets.
Very exciting times we live in.

Take a look at Syscoin...a decentralized market already exists kid...theirs is not even used ...yours for sure wont be. - SDC "decentralized market" that wont be used. Broken PoS coin. - dont even get me started on why PoS is shit.

Now if youd excuse me while I light my Spliff, https://youtu.be/OdhEAl_sI1A

- Cheers XMR holders 
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 02:31:36 AM

XMR beast awaking Wink

Great to see! so happy for XMR intact it really excites me! 3 centralised markets that could exit scam or be taken down by authorities at any minute start accepting XMR as payment and it explodes.
It gives me real confidence that the Umbra platforms decentralised market will be a real success in the future, our market will after all be decentralised so nobody will be taking it down ever! and if you look at the design of our GUI here>https://decentralize.today/privacy-within-the-umbra-83ecdba2f51#.53nxno8jt you will have to agree The Umbra Platform Shadowcash is used on will be the Ebay of Decentralised markets.
Very exciting times we live in.

^ for those who do not trust my link
Blazin8888 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:32:31 AM

COINBASE + XMR - PLEASE VOTE HERE:

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/533ay6/coinbase_is_hiring_senior_engineers_both_in_san/d7pw2go?sort=new
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:38:00 AM

Unfortunately Reddit be banned at my country, do you can give me others site? For read the informations, it will help me and another users who can't access Reddit. Thank you very much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: