June 15, 2024, 07:04:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241929 times)
Guido72

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:13:13 PM

Stake United Staking Pool

I'm staking with the Stake United pool now for several weeks. I almost doubled the stake within one month. I tried to stake alone with the wallet only, but I made much more profit with the  Stake United pool.

Stake United is a fully automated and self-managed multicoin pool. The pool is totally reliable! Reward time is a lot shorter when you stake together with the pool. They have a simple, easy, nice user interface.

Link: Stake United
cembo38

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:49:40 PM

Stake United Staking Pool

I'm staking with the Stake United pool now for several weeks. I almost doubled the stake within one month. I tried to stake alone with the wallet only, but I made much more profit with the  Stake United pool.

Stake United is a fully automated and self-managed multicoin pool. The pool is totally reliable! Reward time is a lot shorter when you stake together with the pool. They have a simple, easy, nice user interface.

Link: Stake United

Grin Couldnt say it better! stakeunited FTW
engzizo79

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:28:35 PM

They need to get the mods to lock these scam coin threads

I agree.
There is nothing scammy about this coin.
There are people who tried to advertise pump groups to pump the coin on discord, they got kicked out because the team does not want fake pumps.
The team did not put the coin on every exchange they can get to, and a lot of exchanges would list any coin that pays
The team did not release some whitepaper with wild claims like most 'trusted' coins do and have nothing to back it up. The devs have a roadmap they follow and adjust when needed. And they are working on a whitepaper anyway but they will not release some shit that sounds too good to be true, just what they will really be implementing.
Scam coins don't care about building a community. We did invest our share already. They don't need us to get money because we don't have it.
Scam coins don't build a network of 1150 fundamental nodes and growing every day. What would it be good for if they are not planning for the future?

But if you think that people making mistakes and teams working without having money from ICOs would get everything right from the very beginning then maybe you can define it as scam. I don't think so.

And for the record I am just a very normal person having some coins and only invested 0.2 btc in B3, but I see what is happening in discord and I follow up. There were a lot of mistakes but the team is stronger and better than ever and will make this a big success. If you want to take a shot at it okay, if you don't then don't. But scam? You must be the worst scammer ever then and believe me scammers are like narcissist they will make everything shine and be beyond doubt and too good to be true!
Dallas1971

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:14:55 AM

So much dodgy/scammy stuff has happening with b3 in the last few months in unbelievable.

They need to get the mods to lock these scam coin threads

they need to limit for all ya noobs here, some noob section so that you cant get on topis like this and act like smartass....

Wow, it never amazes me when an investor feels they got the short end of the stick, the suggestion is to lock the thread.  I wonder why bitcoin or ETH never locked their threads?  You can google hundreds upon hundreds of negative information on Bitcoin, but no one suggested to lock their threads.  Want to know why, because its an a$$hole d*ck move that will surely piss people off (both early and new investors). 

I hope someday someone create a website called "scamcoin.com" and have a section of each Crypto.  Then when a moderator locks a thread because they got their panties all bunched up because their itty bitty feeling got hurt, the investor can still give alert current and new investors about the TRUE treatment of the moderators in the Crytpo world. 

So lock the thread and piss someone off to the point they empower the rest of the world to have a voice inspite of being shut out.  The nerve of some people!
Dallas1971

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:16:26 AM

In my eyes, there was no future without KB3.

Keeping B3, with a 300+ BTC wall at 1 sat, there would be extremely few new investors, and possibly no new exchanges. Your B3 would be worthless. It's not worth 1 satoshi when there are no buyers...

Going to KB3 opened up for trading again, get more investors in, get volume and possibility for adding exchanges and moving forward. Your B3 is now not worthless.

And to those who say this is a decision made by the team to get rich at your expense - please tell me how that works, I can't understand it.

I believe it was a good idea to switch to KB3 (Similar to IOTA)

I understand the need to place positive input, but B3/KB3 is nothing similiar to IOTA.  IOTA, if it works, is an absolute game changer.  In regards to B3/KB3, early investors are still trying to figure out if the converted coins will still enable them to take part in having a fundamental node.  Chances are, all early investors will not have the amount.  If you are going to compare B3 to IOTA, I must be reading the wrong white paper for IOTA.  

I'm not comparing the technology between B3 and IOTA. In early days  IOTA ->GIOTA  (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440112.160)

Got it, point well taken and lesson learned on my part. 
nrigo

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:18:47 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 08:31:13 PM by nrigo

Join the B3Coin community on Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/ARpuv79
28,000+ Members & Counting

Enjoy the B3 Lottery, a very good project!

https://b3lottery.com

A provably fair lottery with over 90% winrate, up to 40% ROI and community funded fundamental nodes.

The B3 lottery on Discord: https://discord.gg/98P4FZW

newbietom

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:41:06 PM

Does anyone have any luck staking via wallet?  I didn't, but been staking on StakeUnited and had a big stake finally!  Nothing for 3 months in the wallet, any other community pools people can recommend?

https://stakeunited.com/n2g56
joejingojack

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:16:02 PM

"Rebranding" is not going to help.
Another scam coin with a stake reward of 10 000% per block.
B3 and 1337 are literally the shi**est stake coins right now.
And that's going to come to an end.
I can guarantee you that.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:30:00 AM

I'm glad to see B3 coin is evolving itself. This proves that Dev team is sincere in its efforts to make the work successful. Kudos to developers and holders.

I wish success to B3/kB3 and to all investors. Good luck and have a nice day/evening to all.
toogoodtobetrue

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:39:10 AM

KB3 is bad idea.
If keep B3, it can't go down any more.

So, now see KB3, maybe continue going to 1 sat soon.

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
jaleeludeen

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:37:56 AM

After B3 to KB3 conversion, KB3 dropped as expected.
But thats not the end as KB3 will not stay under 1000 sat for long time.
Those closely tracking the coin know that KB3 can reach heights.

Buy now when it is cheap. You may not see this price again.
nrigo

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

I'm entirely in agreement with that, waiting for the white paper, news release, etc.

Now the team is getting organized for the projects to come and once again Rome was not built in a day.

Here is the link to the last community voice chat from January 17, 2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8C3LXm2PzE

engzizo79

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:37:08 AM

I'm entirely in agreement with that, waiting for the white paper, news release, etc.

Now the team is getting organized for the projects to come and once again Rome was not built in a day.

Here is the link to the last community voice chat from January 17, 2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8C3LXm2PzE

Sorry people want the quick buck so coins like BCC were the best thing since sliced bread. A coin without artificial pumps that actually might get cheaper and does not gain 10x in 48 hours? Scam!
jaleeludeen

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:49:32 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 10:59:34 AM by jaleeludeen

Sorry people want the quick buck so coins like BCC were the best thing since sliced bread. A coin without artificial pumps that actually might get cheaper and does not gain 10x in 48 hours? Scam!

Happy that you are closely watching this thread. Shows you believe KB3 has potential.

Even I bought BCC at 5.7$ yesterday and took quick profit.
But BCC curtains are falling while KB3 show just started. BCC is officially declared as scam project.
You cannot compare KB3 with BCC.

Cars are purchased with B3 coins.
Today Proton suspended auto dealership for accepting Bitcoin.
B3 is already ahead!
engzizo79

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:11:26 AM

Happy that you are closely watching this thread. Shows you believe KB3 has potential.

Even I bought BCC at 5.7$ yesterday and took quick profit.
But BCC curtains are falling while KB3 show just started. BCC is officially declared as scam project.
You cannot compare KB3 with BCC.

Cars are purchased with B3 coins.
Today Proton suspended auto dealership for accepting Bitcoin.
B3 is already ahead!

My comment was sarcastic btw Smiley And I know BCC was scam. Am just not getting how some people here define scam.
cembo38

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:52:58 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 07:03:26 PM by cembo38

Hi guys, if you are planning to stake your KB3 coins, I'm using stakeunited.

If you create an account there, please use my reference-link and you will help a fellow KB3 supporter Grin
You can directly send them from coinexchange. Only be aware you fill in the KB3 amount ( so divided by 1000), not the b3 amount. Through this way you do not need to run your PC/laptop, but they will run it on their servers for a small percentage of the gains. There not much going on atm, but if KB3 becomes big, hopefully combined we will have a big stake Smiley

THANKS. DESTINATION: MOON!!  

https://stakeunited.com/cembo38

two people already staked! nice guys!
If the community is strong, the coin will go up in long term Smiley community is everything

https://stakeunited.com/cembo38
Community strong! The community believes in the coin B3! But! Developers pursue their goals! And not the fact that our goals are the same. Perhaps the developers are so greedy that they will not allow the coin to rise to make investors. Perhaps the developers are so greedy that they will absorb the funds of new investors at the bottom of the value of the coin. What is happening now.

17 people already registered an account through my reference link above, and 12 people have send their stakes.
Do not forget when you transfer your KB3's you are also earning other coins which are being staked at stakeunited!  Grin Grin

Feel free to join through my reference link above

JaNkO11

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:22:23 PM

LoL..The 10 000% stake reward is over!. Inflation is over so i really believe in this project..Check the blocks here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/b3/!!

60,001Block -80,000Block 10,000%
80,001Block - 100,000Block 100%
100,001Block - 1,000,000Block 20%
1,000,001Block - ∞ 5%
bujtar

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:30:58 PM

nice to meet you mr warren buffet
nrigo

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:41:06 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 08:40:50 PM by nrigo

TRANSCRIPT OF THE LAST COMMUNITY VOICE CHAT

Kdog - chick (not bro, or man) - Yesterday at 11:05 PM

Hey guys -- yes, audio is starting, and seems like Habanero has the mike
Hab speaking

we have a lot of work to do in the background

I'm sure many of you have seen recently - i got brought onto the team, with born and the teams' consensus to organize the team so that everyone understands their roles/responsibilities, how to synergize as a team, in a more structured manner.  As you can see from past, everyone was working on their own.  I was apprehensivs in the past due to the issues.  I know a lot of people involved in this coin, and they deserve to have some structure.  felt very much this is a community coin.  what is happening is the community is working together to create a team who is more structured.  We are really excited about this -- it has been going on for a few days.  A lot of us have seen the progression of us trying to work together.  There is a dynamic within the team - fiinding out peoples' skills and figuring out where they will land.  That is probably the biggest news of the coin right now.  There has been progression in both my eyes and kdogs' eyes.  KDog has been in the pool, trying to get coins out.  Hopefully people have been getting them back.  There are a lot of people who have not filled out withdraw forms -- if you have not received your coins and have not filled out a withdraw from ... then extend a olive branch to her.  we can't just send out coins to people who haven't filled out a a form.  We don't want to keep compounding issues.

I hope everyone can expect that kdog and i are trying to get in there and clean up some issues.  Please know we have been getting little sleep lately -- trying hard to fix the core issues that have been there.  I think the team can see that, and I think the community should see that as well.  First issue is the pool.  She was also brought on for the team.  She requeted that i assist her in helping to make sure that we work together.  As far as titles go... we don't care what the title is.  you can call us hula hoopers if you want.  we just want to make things run smoothly on the team.  It is a slower process, but it is an effective process.  that is what we are trying to bring to the table.  a proper rollout of information.  I have been critical in the past.  There are some people who have left in the past, but we really appreciate the framework and the foundation and the gigantic launch pad that has been created in the past with the discord and the community.

Going into Josh's vision -- we know there has been a disconnect in the past between what has been said and the tech.  there is a lot of tech behind the coin which is already there, and hasn't been discussed.  This is something to get really excited about.  The previous marketing team wasn't able to extract the technology behind the b3 coin.  It wasn't good before... lack of information on the first, and that continued in this.  We have been trying to update the site a bit, clean up the issues.  We have been working with the team on all of this.

So this means we are juggling with trying to clean things up, get to know the team, understand their personalities, the time they have.  Please be patient with the b3 team and any updates that need to happen.  need to take a different train.  Doing things in a methodical order, but also in an organic way.  Figuring out what peoples' skills and assets are and create the branches of the team.  It will take some time, but it will be done properly.  Also are opening up officially -- applications for anyone who is involved in the community to communicate with kdog and I --what their skills are, what their assets are, experiences.  It doesn't mean that every single person will be brought onto the team.  We are trying to do one on ones with everyone on the team first, and then go through with everyone.  If you want to be involved on the team, please don't just say "hey" or "hello" ... please respect our time.  We are taking a huge weight on our shoulder to juggle right now.  we have expectations from team, from community, and from developer.  We are here to implement the developers' vision and tech with the community.  This disconnect has nothing to do with the team or with the helpers, but instead with how information is brought forward.

We are clearning up things.  pool -- that is still going on.  being redundant, but wnt to make sure people hear that we need them to fill out withdraw forms.  Also bringing structure to the team. Not exact dates -- have to be methodical about working with the team to bring structure.  Please be patient, that will bring us a long way.  The first task at hand - other than structure - we are trying to extract the true vision behind b3 team and where we are headed with the technology which has not yet been disclosed.   White paper -- this will be a great tool both for tech folks and for the investors.  We have an opportunity to educate the world behind b3 coin and what there is to market.  Vision and white paper and elements to move forward into a campaign with a website with the goals behind b3.  Extremely important to everyone in this world.  So that eeryone understands everything there is to konw about this coin.

Diconnect happened in the past.  Doing a fresh look. there was a lack of understanding of the vision behind the coin.  Wea re going to try to bring understanding first, launch a website then.  There are some small things that are happening right now to clean things up.  Changes to existing roadmap or website, don't worry.  please keep in mind when joining an non ICO coin... we are looking at a coin which is destroying coins - not even burning them.  That has been misconstrued.  This is something which is very interesting, and the marketing fund... its a non ICO coin -- only fund is the 2 percent which was taken from the pools and used in different ways from the previous marketing team, and for the pool.  I know there are a bunch of questions, and i want to do my best to answer questions from everyone.  The coins are literally being destroyed.  Not burned or sent off to another wallet.  It is proof of disintegration -- and that one coin that is there is the proof.  that is your masternode. Not only is there proof of disintegration, not only proof of stake, but there is also other tech behind the coin which hasn't been discussed.  There is a bunch of stuff which we are going to bring forth.  This is a slower process. We are trying to slow this ship down.  To synergize the community, the developers, so that we all understand together what is happening.  This is a huge opportunity for this coin to be separated by other technologies.   Even thought I was originally apprehensive of doing this ... because of the way that things were being done... we have established good communication from the developer.

There are some things that we don't even know yet.  This coin is going to be differentiated from any other coin.  As far as the business sector -- i don't want to say anything about that yet until we get the tech story in order.  Just know this that there is different tech that separates this coin which hasn't been implemented yet.  It is exciting enough for me to be here along with me.  If it wasn't for kdog and what i udnerstand about the coin and the community -- i wouldn't be here.  There are some serious possibilities behind this coin.  this is a new beginning to the coin.

I may be missing some things i wanted to talk about. Let me try to summarize -- pool - trying to clean that up.  We have opened up the floodgates of people that want to come and work on the team.  Please give us your portfolio, strategy behind social media - please give us as much comprehesive information if want to join a team or a job.  please give us as much information as possible.  Please tell us what your experience is... and how you can help with things.   Moving forward we are working on udnerstanidng the vision behind the tech, properly create the brand, the website, the inventors vision so that we can harness the structure behind the team, create a proper marketing campaign and website.  that is the first step ... understanding the tech.  Without that, we cannot go into a business strategy or raising funds for the team.  My perspective -- there are no funds which were raised for development.  invenotr created tech, released it, had some hiccups, we have all experienced this -- previous team has tried to fix things as best they can, now kdog and i are trying to create some structure and deal with things properly.  We want to send this coin into undiscovered places.   Pool, please send us resumes or portfolio.  Cannot promise that we will give everyone positions.  Not everyone may get interviews.  Working on white paper.  Working on website in future.  Working with team on daily basis.  Besides that, there isn't much else, but if you have questions...

Q: Jamie on the team?
A: no, he is not part of the team as of right now.  we will be talking to him.  Know that he is a friend of the team, someone who misses Josh, they have a personal relationship with. He isn't an enemy of the coin.  Let's be friendly with each other.  Anything you see in the general chat - take with a grain of salt.  If we don't make an announcement, then there is no official statement.  Please use your common sense.

Q: loot - if there is no marketing budget anymore, how get listed on exchanges.
A: there is some money - don't know how much there is.  born has been working with the exchanges, and have another individual ... trying to structure the team as a beta team.  so that everyone becomes aware of what is going on.  Not have access yet -- so don't expect that yet.  Need to prepare the discord for a large number of people.  Everyone is expecting things to happen instantly.  It is a slow process.  The train was slightly derailed, trying to fix the problems -- not that big of a deal.  lack of structure, lack of leadership, lack of communication.  we are trying to get everyone on the same page.  Please expect the discord to change up soon.

Q: oregon/neutro
A: they have done a great job working with the community to get peoples' opinions, getting them on the same page.  The possible things which could have gone on that are nefarious -- they aren't there.  The truth is that they created this whole platform.  There are good people behind it with good intentions.  Know there is a bunch of theories behind it.  The truth lies somewhere in the middle.  that is what it is here.  trying to fill the void, seeing the progression going on ... that is what we are trying to do.

Q: cryptopia
A: don't know.  trying to get onto exchanges right now is not a priority.   mic... mute your mic....  tring to rant about all the things which have concerned everyone for awhile.  Eeryone wants to try to help the team.  Trying to create a solid core team -- trying to understand what roles/responsibilities they are.  Even if not part of the core team - there are things you can go do.  The crypto currency space is going on now... this discord could be over 10K/time. . this could be flooded with people who don't understand the coin.  As said, cleaning up the pool, opening up flood gates for people who wnt to be involved.  Trying to administer/create a team.  Trying to be respectful of everyone's time.  Message us with as much infiromation as you can pull out of your soul.  If you want to send a resume, then do that.  We don't know what we need form you -- we don't know anything about you.  give us information. that will separate you from the person who doesn't.   We are focusing on the white paper -- the undisclosed technology ... there is a way for us to do a new website, do a new app. huge potential -- that is what i see from business perspective.

Q:  thank you for joining the team - thank you.

Q: market target?  devs have in mind?  - no.. we haven't extracted that yet.  inventor has been focussed on exams while we slow things down to get us a structure to the team.  We have had a really positive response.  But if you have feedback on either myself or kdog - then please message us.  We need to get rid of the conflict in general.  I respect the people who are on the team, the people who left the team.  they have done the best of their abilities, and we respect that.  As far as the tech behind it -- there are things which have not been released yet.  This presents us with a big chance to provide a differentiated coin to the market.  We already understand some of the core things are different -- this is not a proof of burn... frustrating to the inventor. Coins are being destroyed... not being allowed into the circulation again.  really exciting in itself knowing that other things lie in this coin.  Hiccups in the FNs which were probably caused by the pools.  Team was scrambling trying to figure things out.  but the imbalance of the pool created the broken carosel.  Its experiemental.  That is the truth -- it hasn't been tested before.  The experiment has succeeded - it is working.  With any tech there are always 2,3,4 problems which will come up that need to be dealt with.  BTC isn't perfect.  This is an open source coin -- people can fork it and do what they want.  the b3 coin has the inventor behind it.  You are dealing with extremely creative, intelligent individuals behind it.  the people who don't understand -- that is where the problem is.  The vision needs to be marketed and explained properly.  please bear with us, it is a patient and slow process.
forget about going to the moon -- we are going past that.  Forget about exchanges right now.  We need to focus and incubate first to focus on the nitty gritty and focus to where we want to go in the future.  Know that I am redundant here, but want to be sure people understand.

More questions
Q: full access to social media accounts?
A: think we are in process of it.  If not, we will start fresh

Q: is it possible to set up funding for future marketing?
A: we are open to suggestions.

Q: stressed?
A: It will be fine, i just woke up and i am like a bull in a china shop.

Q: names?
A: as far as i know the inventor wants to keep things anon, but not focused on the team right now, more about tech behind the coin.
it is a question on the table, but it is not a priority right now.

Q: destroying coins?
A:  right now that is FNs, but there are other things behind the coin that haven't been implemented.

Q: exchange - valid concern
A: one person who has been tasked to partner with born, but not a priority right now. we are trying to fix the relationship we have created.  Yobit hasn't responded.  we don't understand the relationship.   Just so that you know there is progress being made on all these issues.  Know sound stressed, but just trying to get through this -- want to get back to work so that things can get moved forward.  Know saying be patient and speaking quickly.  there is a lot of work to do.

Q: coinexchange
A: not two different coins -- 1000 b3 coins = 1Kb3.  every exchange from here on out is in kb3. Changed name to kb3 coin.  As far as coin exchange.io  that should be six weeks total -- haven't said exactly when it is going to be .. .jsut withdraw - move over to the kb3 wallet -- that's all need to do.

Q: if b3 coins left on b3 market will they disappear
A: we don't know waht coinexhcnage is going to do.  taht is something the exchange team will have to communicate.  if we find out what happens between them.

Q: what's happening on the old website?  Is that being terminated.
A: b3coin.net has been redirected to b3coin.io

Kdog - chick (not bro, or man) - Today at 12:09 AM
sorry guys.... got involved rather than taking these notes.

Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1090

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:44:20 PM

Whitch Wallte ca i use for the KB3 Coin?

The Wallet B3-Coin version v3.1.1.2-B3 the same Wallet for KB3?

regards

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: