Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins potential in a year from now (List) (25/08/2016)  (Read 47297 times)
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:30:26 PM

Dont forget, theres also a race to be able to service MegaUpload 2/Bitcache.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:49:04 PM

I have a feeling this thread is now used for pumping Altcoins when Bitbay was listed the price was pumped up and now Maidsafe and I will wait and see that becomes Maidsafe in the next few days, if the price get pumped up then I can confirm the pumped theory
VultureFund (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:10:39 PM

I have a feeling this thread is now used for pumping Altcoins when Bitbay was listed the price was pumped up and now Maidsafe and I will wait and see that becomes Maidsafe in the next few days, if the price get pumped up then I can confirm the pumped theory

Jumanji7

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:37:05 PM

Yeah, especially true with LISK, BTS, DCR, NMC   Grin
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:52:45 PM

Yeah, especially true with LISK, BTS, DCR, NMC   Grin

Well, thousands of "investors" use stupid theories like Macds, Rsi's, etc, to make their trades. That guy is not gonna be worse than 90% of traders outthere.  Grin Grin

Flins

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:44:18 PM

Yeah, especially true with LISK, BTS, DCR, NMC   Grin

Well, thousands of "investors" use stupid theories like Macds, Rsi's, etc, to make their trades. That guy is not gonna be worse than 90% of traders outthere.  Grin Grin

https://i.imgur.com/R7v9DSZ.gif

Right. Beside fundamentals all you need is price, volume and Fibs, especially 50 - 61.8 area.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:04:32 PM

I like the way you created this thread and hope you will be maintaining this thread in the future and i have seen many coins i have not even heard of ,i would bother less to learn all the coins but then i would like to know how you came to a conclusion regarding the coins you listed are good ones and what was the benchmark you have used to evaluate those coins. I would like to know that in details.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:02:13 PM

Do you feel that BTC, a chinese centralized, manipulated, slow and expensive coin deserves to be more than 90% of the sector, given the tremendous improvements we're seeing in the last times?

as long as enough people decide it's the gold standard then absolutely. the only reason the vast majority are messing with alts is to get more bitcoin.
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:44:34 PM

Do you feel that BTC, a chinese centralized, manipulated, slow and expensive coin deserves to be more than 90% of the sector, given the tremendous improvements we're seeing in the last times?

as long as enough people decide it's the gold standard then absolutely. the only reason the vast majority are messing with alts is to get more bitcoin.

Sure man.

Alts fall a -40% when BTC goes up a +10% because people wants to get more BTC. People prefer to hold a BTC and get a +40% in a year, when holding good alts they could get an easy 200-300% anually. It makes sense man, nice theory you have lol  Grin Grin Grin

I tell you why does this fact happen:

1. I still don't know why, but seems that the Market Makers of most alts, calculate the price of alts in $$$ value. If BTC goes up a +5%, they will put alts orderbook in a -5%.

2. After alts going down a -5% because of this fact, short term traders associate BTC GOING UP >> ALTS GONNA GO DOWN >> SELL .  When these short term traders sell, they push the price lower, getting a -10% in alts when BTC is only +5%.

3. After this "pro" short term traders have done this, a lot of little fishes like you SELL your alts, because it's going down a -10% and it will keep going down. This little sellers now produce a -15% down in alts, while BTC keeps at +5%.

4. The cycle continues while BTC keeps going up. There's a moment when little fishes are mostly out of the market, and short term traders are not interested in the falling altcoin. When this happens, Alts start to fall in the same % that BTC rises, until there's a moment when BTC goes up a +5%, and Alts keep the price, or even go up. When this moment arrive, you know that little fishes are out and it's time to enter.

Conclusion: Big fishes take advantage of BTC rallies to get cheap Alts from the small fishes, who will be buying later at X2-X4-X10 from the price they sold previously.  Grin Grin

VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:48:09 PM

I like the way you created this thread and hope you will be maintaining this thread in the future and i have seen many coins i have not even heard of ,i would bother less to learn all the coins but then i would like to know how you came to a conclusion regarding the coins you listed are good ones and what was the benchmark you have used to evaluate those coins. I would like to know that in details.

This will keep that way, and much much more better man. I'm decided to build the biggest open information blockchain investment fund and I will do that by all means necessary.

You'll have more more info in the coming weeks.  Wink
Chevas Regal

Activity: 378

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 11:01:13 PM

Hi vulturefund!
Your thread makes sense.. Smiley
I am convinced with wat you said two post back about the  disparity between alts and btc.
I just wanna ask..how you distinguish between a whale and a small fish? In terms of holding duration?? Or in terms of quantity?

And do you believe in lisk??
what's your thought about it? I see they have long term bag holders but no new development till date..I man how they gonna make this lisk use in day to day?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:21:26 PM

Hi vulturefund!
Your thread makes sense.. Smiley
I am convinced with wat you said two post back about the  disparity between alts and btc.
I just wanna ask..how you distinguish between a whale and a small fish? In terms of holding duration?? Or in terms of quantity?

And do you believe in lisk??
what's your thought about it? I see they have long term bag holders but no new development till date..I man how they gonna make this lisk use in day to day?

What's up man

Being a whale or being a little fish doesn't depend on your numbers, but in the way to act. You can act like a whale with 0.01 BTC and you will be considerated as a whale. You can be a short term trader with 1.000 BTC and you'll still be a little fish.

In easy terms, a whale is an INVESTOR in the strict term, and wouldn't matter to hold a position during months. Whales help making the asset price grow, by "retiring" supply from the market (you don't touch your coins during months).
On the other side, little fishes are TRADERS. They enter to get a small % profit in the short term, using T.A, news, rumours or whatever reason they want. These traders put liquidity in the market and basically make the rises bigger rises, and the downfalls bigger downfalls. Short term traders are great for the market when it's bullish, but are really toxic when the market is bearish.

About Lisk, they still haven't access to the ICO funds. In Q1 2017 they will start the development action. The project has enough funds to be succesful, but clearly seems that it may take some months of developments until the first serious dapps are released. 150 M$ most surely won't be completed in next year, but thinking in 2018-2019 it's very possible if they do a decent work. Personally, I won't start investing in Lisk at least minimum Q3 of 2017, cause there are better options in the coming months.
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:59:52 AM

Bitbay is the most undervalued coin in my opinion. I do own some but did my reasearch and glad I did! It has the best dev in crypto who works on it full time. He invented Bithalo and nighttrader & has practically finished the 1st true decentralised market out of beta and not only that it will have many other features in it and will be pegged on a rolling peg to the dollar. He has achieved X3 what ether has produced and they have about $40m to play with!

Bitbay will be a top 20 coin and once it is pegged long term investors will jump onboard and it will only rise!

Buy it, don't buy it I don't care. But think of this. When the time comes and the heavy hitters join the party and crypto explodes they will want to invest is actual coding & development. Not invest in "we plan to do his" and altcoins clones with the same coding as other altcoin which promise nothing new. These coins will die, but the coins that are unique and have substance will get traction &  rise in value beyond what we can  comprehend, and I for one don't want to miss the party!

Here's David Zimbecks (the dev) latest interview explaining all the features & his plan for the year ahead;

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@gjsteele71/bitbay-altcoin-interview-exclusive-q-and-a-with-lead-bay-developer-david-zimbeck

It is quite funny that some people will just come here and make a prediction just because they are holding a tokens. Can you please tell me the project Bitbay is going to displace to enter into top 20 on coinmarketcap.
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:58:44 AM

this topic became a selling point for newbies thinking it will pump their coin Tongue
whale_shark

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:01:31 PM

Bitbay is the most undervalued coin in my opinion. I do own some but did my reasearch and glad I did! It has the best dev in crypto who works on it full time. He invented Bithalo and nighttrader & has practically finished the 1st true decentralised market out of beta and not only that it will have many other features in it and will be pegged on a rolling peg to the dollar. He has achieved X3 what ether has produced and they have about $40m to play with!

Bitbay will be a top 20 coin and once it is pegged long term investors will jump onboard and it will only rise!

Buy it, don't buy it I don't care. But think of this. When the time comes and the heavy hitters join the party and crypto explodes they will want to invest is actual coding & development. Not invest in "we plan to do his" and altcoins clones with the same coding as other altcoin which promise nothing new. These coins will die, but the coins that are unique and have substance will get traction &  rise in value beyond what we can  comprehend, and I for one don't want to miss the party!

Here's David Zimbecks (the dev) latest interview explaining all the features & his plan for the year ahead;

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@gjsteele71/bitbay-altcoin-interview-exclusive-q-and-a-with-lead-bay-developer-david-zimbeck

It is quite funny that some people will just come here and make a prediction just because they are holding a tokens. Can you please tell me the project Bitbay is going to displace to enter into top 20 on coinmarketcap.

Not taking sides here but are you an idiot? He/she mentions several things and posts a link to the dev talking about it
c4s7or

Activity: 535

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:01:50 PM

Game is going well lately. Seems like it could be the next one of the list  Smiley.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:09:08 PM

Did you read the interview?

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 09:11:07 PM

I wanna explore the potentials of these altcoins.  I think I am a fry wishing to become a whale, so holding on to some of these a little longer might help.

It's a little experiment that I wish to perform.  Hope I come up with a better conclusion and the best output! Smiley

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
TenthKeyDave

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:55:29 PM

Game is going well lately. Seems like it could be the next one of the list  Smiley.

Anticipation for the Fragoria launch is pumping the price a bit. Datcroft is scheduled to integrate Gamecredits with Fragoria today, so the rest of this month should be interesting. If it goes well and the Gamecredits crew announces more deals, it should hit that $100M target sometime next year.
TenthKeyDave

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:47:14 PM

Thanks for the update.
Do you stay at your vcash prediction after whatever it was happened?

We'll have to wait and see how the situation evolves. If JC (Vcash dev) keeps working through the plan, no problem at all, but the 15M $ objective will be lowered. The confidence after that massive dump will be hard to recover.

Very sad, XVC was evolving in a tremendous way, and JC fucked it all in one day. Let's hope he goes back to work and visits some mental doctor to cure him.  Grin Grin

John Connor got doxxed on these boards. He's not coming back.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1504342.msg17083009#msg17083009

Supposedly, a new dev team has taken over the project and restarted the Slack channel. Others on this board are already suggesting JC's still running the show under a different username. Whatever the case, Vcash's reputation appears ruined. Speculators will probably continue to bat it around like a cat playing with a toy mouse, but even $5 million seems like a pipe dream now for this coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: