Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network  (Read 91819 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kharchenko

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:35:54 PM

Your "team" (no linked in profiles) are more 50% off Russians. The topic starter account is Russian.

Why are you pretending to have folowing addres: Noigem Establishment, Landstrasse 97, 9494 Schaan, Liechtenstein

All we have now is lending ICO page, how serious investor can trust you? It's impossible to believe that all of your "team" is real people.

How can you prove that you are not HYIP makers but serious TEAM?

Why didn't use ESCROW for ICO?

What do you know about incorporation of company in Russia and Russian regulations concerning business and especially crypto business?
Haha. All I know is that the situation is terrible there.

Are you from Russia? Do you know any particularities?
Hm, I am not very big expert in Russia but I know for sure that sometimes it is too expensive to set up business there because of many unofficial payments. Moreover, it does not seem Russian government tends to legalize any crypto activities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:46:45 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 03:12:44 PM by drays

More questions Smiley

1. Is there a way for investors to see how many BTC is already invested? As you did not define a fixed BTC price, the actual final price depends of the overall number of BTC invested. Any new investor will be interested to see what is the "current" price of the coin (which is the "number of currently invested BTC" divided by 7,000,000,000,000).. That information is important to potential investors.

2. Wouldn't it be appropriate to change the investment discount scheme to attract more early investors? I mean 20% is too little bonus for the risk of investing right now, when so much is unclear regarding the popularity of this project. With current scheme most people will tend to wait until the very end of the ICO, to see how this goes forward.

And... if you are interested in getting more BTC in ICO, I would suggest to review the OP to add more attractive stuff (moreover you have an artist in the team). That may attract more people. It may be stupid, but unfortunately in fact most people are attracted by flashy graphics, rather than real value of ideas.

Bumping this.

The point 3 raised too much discussion here, though it was just a suggestion. No need to elaborate on that Grin

Regarding point 2, though you didn't answer, I can see the early investor bonus is increased to 45%! Its good to see, its great you lend an ear to suggestions, but would be good to announce the change here... Any rule changes needs to be announced, because they are important, and any important changes in ICO terms have to be announced! Silent changes make people worry of different things (for example - if you silently increase bonus, you could silently decrease that at any moment too!).
Don't consider this as critics. I am writing this as a someone who likes this project, and I was both pleasantly surprised to see the change, and worried by absence of announcement of the same change.

@massnetwork: one important point still remains though:
what about the first point? Smiley Don't avoid it, it is an essential one.

... this space is not for rent ...
drays
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:50:58 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 03:11:20 PM by drays

Your "team" (no linked in profiles) are more 50% off Russians. The topic starter account is Russian.

Why are you pretending to have folowing addres: Noigem Establishment, Landstrasse 97, 9494 Schaan, Liechtenstein

All we have now is lending ICO page, how serious investor can trust you? It's impossible to believe that all of your "team" is real people.

What do you know about incorporation of company in Russia and Russian regulations concerning business and especially crypto business?

Hm, I am not very big expert in Russia but I know for sure that sometimes it is too expensive to set up business there because of many unofficial payments. Moreover, it does not seem Russian government tends to legalize any crypto activities.

Indeed, basing this in Russia would have been crazy. Except unclear legislation, bureaucracy is really terrible there (and always have been during last few centuries). If you don't have connections to authorities, starting serious business there is a kind of... well... risky. It doesn't mean I dislike Russia (not at all), I am just stating the unfortunate facts.

I am glad these guys base in civilized European country. Not sure why Liechtenstein though, but I like the place Smiley

BTW, its nice to see many Russians in the team - that gives us a chance to see non-standard approaches and solutions. IMHO Smiley

lelele

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:01:45 PM

45% Huh Huh

but why ?
massnetwork

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:16:56 PM

when launch ?

End of December. The roadmap is here: https://mass.network/mass-browser-extension.html
massnetwork

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:18:57 PM

45% Huh Huh

but why ?

Early believers have to be treated well. They help each dev to believe in himself more; that helps work better; that makes it better for everyone.
massnetwork

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:24:01 PM

More questions Smiley

1. Is there a way for investors to see how many BTC is already invested? As you did not define a fixed BTC price, the actual final price depends of the overall number of BTC invested. Any new investor will be interested to see what is the "current" price of the coin (which is the "number of currently invested BTC" divided by 7,000,000,000,000).. That information is important to potential investors.

2. Wouldn't it be appropriate to change the investment discount scheme to attract more early investors? I mean 20% is too little bonus for the risk of investing right now, when so much is unclear regarding the popularity of this project. With current scheme most people will tend to wait until the very end of the ICO, to see how this goes forward.

And... if you are interested in getting more BTC in ICO, I would suggest to review the OP to add more attractive stuff (moreover you have an artist in the team). That may attract more people. It may be stupid, but unfortunately in fact most people are attracted by flashy graphics, rather than real value of ideas.

Bumping this.

The point 3 raised too much discussion here, though it was just a suggestion. No need to elaborate on that Grin

Regarding point 2, though you didn't answer, I can see the early investor bonus is increased to 45%! Its good to see, its great you lend an ear to suggestions, but would be good to announce the change here... Any rule changes needs to be announced, because they are important, and any important changes in ICO terms have to be announced! Silent changes make people worry of different things (for example - if you silently increase bonus, you could silently decrease that at any moment too!).
Don't consider this as critics. I am writing this as a someone who likes this project, and I was both pleasantly surprised to see the change, and worried by absence of announcement of the same change.

@massnetwork: one important point still remains though:
what about the first point? Smiley Don't avoid it, it is an essential one.

Q: "1. Is there a way for investors to see how many BTC is already invested? As you did not define a fixed BTC price, the actual final price depends of the overall number of BTC invested. Any new investor will be interested to see what is the "current" price of the coin (which is the "number of currently invested BTC" divided by 7,000,000,000,000).. That information is important to potential investors."
A: it is there, on the top of the page: https://ico.mass.network/#/ 

Q: 2. Wouldn't it be appropriate to change the investment discount scheme to attract more early investors? I mean 20% is too little bonus for the risk of investing right now, when so much is unclear regarding the popularity of this project. With current scheme most people will tend to wait until the very end of the ICO, to see how this goes forward.
A: Correct. So it's 45% now.

Q: Any rule changes needs to be announced, because they are important, and any important changes in ICO terms [
A: Yes, should have done this. Will do.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:44:01 PM

Q: "1. Is there a way for investors to see how many BTC is already invested? As you did not define a fixed BTC price, the actual final price depends of the overall number of BTC invested. Any new investor will be interested to see what is the "current" price of the coin (which is the "number of currently invested BTC" divided by 7,000,000,000,000).. That information is important to potential investors."

Its there indeed. How could I miss it...?  Shocked Not sure whether it it was added lately, or it was there from the beginning. I hope the former is true, so I don't need to check my eyesight Smiley

UPDATE: ok, I was looking on the home page, which is very similar to ICO page - except the invested BTC info. Thats why didn't notice it.. Anyway, thanks for reply! Its pity the number of investors cannot be seen, but asking for that would be too much...  In general the best ICO stats is the blockchain.info page of ICO BTC address Grin, but I understand it is hard to show all that info as the funds are probably being collected on different BTC addresses.

massnetwork

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:01:28 PM

Its there indeed. How could I miss it...?  Shocked Not sure whether it it was added lately, or it was there from the beginning. I hope the former is true, so I don't need to check my eyesight Smiley

UPDATE: ok, I was looking on the home page, which is very similar to ICO page - except the invested BTC info. Thats why didn't notice it.. Anyway, thanks for reply! Its pity the number of investors cannot be seen, but asking for that would be too much...  In general the best ICO stats is the blockchain.info page of ICO BTC address Grin, but I understand it is hard to show all that info as the funds are probably being collected on different BTC addresses.

no, it was there all the time:)
massnetwork

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:06:43 PM

no, it was there all the time:)

yeah, also think the home page is not cool. Need to update.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:39:59 PM

45% Huh Huh

but why ?

Early believers have to be treated well. They help each dev to believe in himself more; that helps work better; that makes it better for everyone.

There was a time that a new business expected to either break even or lose money the entire first year.  Building a strong foundation is about spending the funds that it takes to make a loyal base of cleints and believers. 

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
m1000

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:09:44 PM

Do you have sample/ test software on Github?  Why?
Why haven't you created video with real people form you team yet? I mean like Google hangout.
What is the minimum funding goal to create browser extension? Mass browser release?
What will you do if you only rise 100 BTC or 300 BTC or 500BTC? 
Will you return funds if no minimal threshold reached? Or you are going to work for "free", or just abandon this project…? 
How much are you going to pay to programmers, for marketing, lawyers, etc? 
Could you give more details on how you are going to create and maintain a new web browser? Will it be a modified copy from Brave browser?

I think you guys have underestimated the marketing side of running an ICO.  Good ideas is not enough. Somebody (real face) have to attend multiple crypto conferences before an ICO starts. Somebody have to create multiple videos with real faces explaining all ideas, answering questions - especially  if you want to rise over 1000 BTC, especially if you want to reach critical mass of users. Without good marketing strategy it is almost impossible.

Make no mistake – I like your idea and this project, but multiple questions like these above is spinning in my head. 

p.s.
I am from Lithuania - not so far from Latvia Wink
lelele

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:23:08 PM

45% Huh Huh

but why ?

senseless. What early believers ? one is not an early believer if he got to know about ur project 3 seconds after the first 2 weeks timeline ? it is idiotic as hell. This is not some kind of religion that u need faith and belief's ? your Team must have the required motivation & work for the project.

No it is not helpful to anyone except the ICO flippers who will simply dump in the first hour cause of the 45% free coins the got.

please also do some google hangouts or YouTube videos / conferences explaining the product.

Thank you.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:45:32 PM

45% Huh Huh

but why ?

senseless. What early believers ? one is not an early believer if he got to know about ur project 3 seconds after the first 2 weeks timeline ? it is idiotic as hell. This is not some kind of religion that u need faith and belief's ? your Team must have the required motivation & work for the project.

No it is not helpful to anyone except the ICO flippers who will simply dump in the first hour cause of the 45% free coins the got.

please also do some google hangouts or YouTube videos / conferences explaining the product.

Thank you.

Have at least some bravery and/or integrity to post from your real BCT account.

Or, if you are really a newbie here (which I doubt very much, though your question makes me think you might be one), then have some modesty, and look around a bit before you post. You may learn a lot.

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:51:12 PM

Seems much like new ADZcoin enabled in adblocker.  Grin
Too long ICO and it seem you guys are investing a lot in social media marketing, do you guys already have some inside investor for all this costs?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
lelele

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:56:12 PM

45% Huh Huh

but why ?

Thank you.

Have at least some bravery and/or integrity to post from your real BCT account.

Or, if you are really a newbie here (which I doubt very much, though your question makes me think you might be one), then have some modesty, and look around a bit before you post. You may learn a lot.

u actually contributed nothing to the question. Stop motherfucking around if u don't have answers. Please Please ignore.

Thanks.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:45:28 PM

Seems much like new ADZcoin enabled in adblocker.  Grin
Too long ICO and it seem you guys are investing a lot in social media marketing, do you guys already have some inside investor for all this costs?

Many smaller online setups can make some money early on, but you have to spend money to make money and taking care of those in the beginning that can help take of you in the end.
massnetwork

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:44:48 PM

45% Huh Huh

but why ?

Thank you.

Our economic model differs from typical app.coin one in several aspects: (1)  ICO's share of emission is larger than continuous distribution (aka "mining") one (we have 70/30 ratio when usually it is vise versa); (2) we have a long ICO period since it has different economic sense and we need it as long as possible; (3) larger early-bird discounts because we have more than usual market-making power at the beginning of free trade.

Please note that none of the usual ICO-backed projects have shown any significant success yet. We don't see any project in the entire crypto space that would be a lightning house, an example or role model. Except for bitcoin currency itself. So, we might be right while everybody else is wrong. There's just no way to prove the contrary yet.

More here: https://blog.mass.network/mass-network-economic-model/
massnetwork

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:09:58 PM

Do you have sample/ test software on Github?  Why?
Why haven't you created video with real people form you team yet? I mean like Google hangout.
What is the minimum funding goal to create browser extension? Mass browser release?
What will you do if you only rise 100 BTC or 300 BTC or 500BTC? 
Will you return funds if no minimal threshold reached? Or you are going to work for "free", or just abandon this project…? 
How much are you going to pay to programmers, for marketing, lawyers, etc? 
Could you give more details on how you are going to create and maintain a new web browser? Will it be a modified copy from Brave browser?

I think you guys have underestimated the marketing side of running an ICO.  Good ideas is not enough. Somebody (real face) have to attend multiple crypto conferences before an ICO starts. Somebody have to create multiple videos with real faces explaining all ideas, answering questions - especially  if you want to rise over 1000 BTC, especially if you want to reach critical mass of users. Without good marketing strategy it is almost impossible.

Make no mistake – I like your idea and this project, but multiple questions like these above is spinning in my head. 

p.s.
I am from Lithuania - not so far from Latvia Wink

Q: Do you have sample/ test software on Github?  Why?
A: Soon we will.

Q: Why haven't you created video with real people form you team yet? I mean like Google hangout.
A: We should and we will; didn't occur to us.

Q: What is the minimum funding goal to create browser extension? Mass browser release?
A: It's a two parameter thing: zero if we have infinite time and infinite amount if we have zero time. The current roadmap corresponds with the resources that we already possess.

Q: What will you do if you only rise 100 BTC or 300 BTC or 500BTC? 
A: Same thing as now. A Smaller amount will consume more time.

Q: Will you return funds if no minimal threshold reached? Or you are going to work for "free", or just abandon this project…? 
A: We'll do it anyway. Those few people who bought Mass coins will be luckier, that's all.

Q: How much are you going to pay to programmers, for marketing, lawyers, etc? 
A: Look. Since we're not selling bonds or shares of a company (we're selling the currency that is the only one to use in Mass system) we decided that we don't have to share our accounting. Now we see that many people don't get the idea and we need to make the accounting transparent. Working on this.

Q: Could you give more details on how you are going to create and maintain a new web browser? Will it be a modified copy from Brave browser?
A: It has nothing to do with Brave; and, yes, the details are to be provided on the coming GitHub page.

Thank you for the marketing advice; will try to make some meaningful explanatory videos. Not sure we can afford to visit crypto conferences at the moment, though
CryptoCopper

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:38:15 PM

Indeed, basing this in Russia would have been crazy. Except unclear legislation, bureaucracy is really terrible there (and always have been during last few centuries). If you don't have connections to authorities, starting serious business there is a kind of... well... risky. It doesn't mean I dislike Russia (not at all), I am just stating the unfortunate facts.

I am glad these guys base in civilized European country. Not sure why Liechtenstein though, but I like the place Smiley

http://www.borongaja.com/data_images/out/15/630030-liechtenstein-beautiful-places.jpg

BTW, its nice to see many Russians in the team - that gives us a chance to see non-standard approaches and solutions. IMHO Smiley
Yeap, you know some "features". In this case, why did you ask that question?  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: