Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network  (Read 91824 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:21:42 PM

Where can I get the wallet, give a link please?

There is no wallet aside from the web based colu site which is rather basic. 
not true...

So do you know a wallet to withdraw coins from colu.co? I didn't receive my coins yet, but I would prefer to withdraw them to some local wallet as soon as I get them.

Thanks for any info!
Customized App

Created an asset and looking for a mobile wallet for it?

Colu now provides users with a white label version of the Copay Wallet that will support the asset you issued trough the dashboard.

Please fill this form and get access within a few business days / 

Thanks! I didn't find the page you copied this text from, but found this: http://coloredcoins.org/colored-coins-copay-addon/ and this: https://github.com/Colored-Coins/colored-coins-copay-wallet

It looks there is a local wallet, unfortunately it is web-based (not a standalone .exe file), but anyway it is ok for beginning.
I hope .exe version will be available at some point, I am not a fan of using web browsers for everything, even if its more portable, but its inconvenient...

... this space is not for rent ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:52:26 PM

I received the coins.  Unfortunately, it appears due to the bonus issues I got a lot less than what I expected.  Undecided  Sucks.  I am also still waiting on the payouts of the signature campaign.  I'm getting sick and tired of looking at my signature.

I received them too now.

And, yes, it was a lot less than it should have been. I invested in the very beginning (45% announced bonus, which became 60%). According to my calculations, in reality I got 4.85% over the average (1.0485 times more than an average). I can imagine how much less got the one who invested later. Thanks to MrKuzmin and MrOschepkov for robbing investors Angry

In any case, even if we accept that 55% last minute bonus, the amounts sent seem strange and probably incorrect. If with my 60% bonus I got 4.85% over the average (lets round that to 5%) - then the ones who invested at the last moment (55-65%), got 0-10% over average. Everybody else got much less. Here actually the adjusted (true) investment table I compiled:

1.     The 45% bonus (applied from 25th of August to 15th of September) becomes 60%. -----> in reality got 5% over average
2.     The 25% bonus (applied from 15th to 30th of September) becomes 40%. ------> in reality got 15% under average
3.     The 10% bonus (applied from 1st of October to 1st of November) becomes 25%. ---------> in reality got 30% under average
4.     The 0% bonus (applied from 1st of November to 25th of November) -----> in reality got 55% under average
5.     The 55-65% bonus (applied from 25th November to the end of ICO) -------> in reality got 0-10% over average

Now a question - how this could be? Basic math shows this could happen ONLY if the vast majority (practically almost all!!!) investors were invested in the stage 1 or are returning investors in stage 5.

Can this be the case? If not, then the ICO distribution is calculated wrong.

I would be happy if someone shows me an error in my calculations, or repeat them using his own investment size and receive coins number.

DaddyH

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:02:12 PM

I received the coins.  Unfortunately, it appears due to the bonus issues I got a lot less than what I expected.  Undecided  Sucks.  I am also still waiting on the payouts of the signature campaign.  I'm getting sick and tired of looking at my signature.

I received them too now.

And, yes, it was a lot less than it should have been. I invested in the very beginning (45% announced bonus, which became 60%). According to my calculations, in reality I got 4.85% bonus (1.0485 times more than an average). I can imagine how much less got the one who invested later. Thanks to MrKuzmin and MrOschepkov for robbing investors Angry

In any case, even if we accept that 55% last minute bonus, the calculations are strange and probably incorrect. If with my 60% bonus I got 4.85% over the average (lets round that to 5%) - then the ones who invested at the last moment (55%), got exactly 0% bonus. Everybody else got much less. here actually the adjusted (true) investment schedule I compiled:

1.     The 45% bonus (applied from 25th of August to 15th of September) becomes 60%. -----> in reality got 5% over average
2.     The 25% bonus (applied from 15th to 30th of September) becomes 40%. ------> in reality got 15% under average
3.     The 10% bonus (applied from 1st of October to 1st of November) becomes 25%. ---------> in reality got 30% under average
4.     The 0% bonus (applied from 1st of November to 25th of November) -----> in reality got 55% under average
5.     The 55-65% bonus (applied from 25th November to the end of ICO) -------> in reality got 0-10% over average

Now a question - how this could be? Basic math shows this could happen ONLY if the vast majority (practically almost all!!!) investors were invested in the stage 1 or are returning investors in stage 5.

I would be happy if someone shows me an error in my calculations, or repeat them using his own investment size and receive coins number.

In the absence of any official presence we can only speculate. I'm not even sure how much investment this project got in the last week (not that much I imagine).
From viewing linkedin profiles it would seem a lot of the mass.network team are actually full time Mycellium staff. Which makes you wonder how much resource this project is really going to see. I sincerely doubt anyone paid $1M dollars for a few files in Github. Mr Kuzmin doesn't even have a proper LinkedIn profile with any reference to Mass. All very curious.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
DaddyH

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:08:02 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2016, 07:59:31 PM by DaddyH

I received them too now.

And, yes, it was a lot less than it should have been. I invested in the very beginning (45% announced bonus, which became 60%). According to my calculations, in reality I got 4.85% over the average (1.0485 times more than an average). I can imagine how much less got the one who invested later. Thanks to MrKuzmin and MrOschepkov for robbing investors Angry

In any case, even if we accept that 55% last minute bonus, the amounts sent seem strange and probably incorrect. If with my 60% bonus I got 4.85% over the average (lets round that to 5%) - then the ones who invested at the last moment (55-65%), got 0-10% over average. Everybody else got much less. Here actually the adjusted (true) investment table I compiled:

and yes I reckon I'm down by about 30% but we don't know how many people got which bonuses.

gbdesai

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:01:03 PM

I received them too now.

and yes I reckon I'm down by about 30% but we don't know how many people got which bonuses.

So I'm someone in the 1 and 5 category (though I threw in a small amount in 3 as well).
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:42:07 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2016, 11:56:19 PM by tokyopotato

In the absence of any official presence we can only speculate. I'm not even sure how much investment this project got in the last week (not that much I imagine).
From viewing linkedin profiles it would seem a lot of the mass.network team are actually full time Mycellium staff. Which makes you wonder how much resource this project is really going to see. I sincerely doubt anyone paid $1M dollars for a few files in Github. Mr Kuzmin doesn't even have a proper LinkedIn profile with any reference to Mass. All very curious.

Thanks for taking the time to check out LinkedIn profiles.  I find that odd because apparently there is no connection between Mycelium Wallet and Mass Network.  I would suggest everyone walk away from this and come back in 6 months to see if anything has happened.

tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:00:33 AM

That said, there is obviously progress being made, but the question is just whether this progress is being communicated.

I will give the devs the benefit of the doubt and come back in 6 months.

Good luck Mass Network developers!

Chrome Browser plug-in: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mass-fair-ads/bddciihmfgjplmgdjnnekkfiefbleipp

Browser git-hub: https://github.com/massnetwork/mass-browser

DaddyH

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:26:52 AM

That said, there is obviously progress being made, but the question is just whether this progress is being communicated.

I will give the devs the benefit of the doubt and come back in 6 months.

Good luck Mass Network developers!

Chrome Browser plug-in: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mass-fair-ads/bddciihmfgjplmgdjnnekkfiefbleipp

Browser git-hub: https://github.com/massnetwork/mass-browser

Yeah I agree we want them to be successful. And we have no choice but to give them time. However all those github commits were done before the ICO ended. So it would be good to hear what the ico funds will be used for given they already had a beta version available.

On the topic of staffing there's a definite link between Mass and Mycelium beyond the ex CEO. Anyone can check out the mass.network team page and click on their profile.

Where did you get those images from that conversation BTW? Was that a mycelium staff member?

Colba2016

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:00:47 AM

Thanks for taking the time to check out LinkedIn profiles.  I find that odd because apparently there is no connection between Mycelium Wallet and Mass Network.  I would suggest everyone walk away from this and come back in 6 months to see if anything has happened.

https://i.imgur.com/s9SMRDe.png

https://i.imgur.com/XkrPoed.png?1

https://i.imgur.com/n1jlFFM.png

A person with the same username on reddit said the following re. Mass Network:

"[–]Rassah 8 points 2 months ago
So far the news is that our CEO personally invested in this himself. This Mass group has a lot of other high level companies involved too, not just Mycelium. It's still separate from our Wallet."

"[–]Rassah 5 points 2 months ago
I'm fairly certain these came out of the CEO's own pocket. He has quite a few millions of his own."

"[–]Rassah 1 point 2 months ago
Separate organization, since other companies are involved in it too. It's a collaboration of a few different companies, including miners and exchanges"

See the thread for context and a few other comments by Rassah:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/56x83w/mycelium_ceo_acquires_mass_network_for_11m_mass/
DaddyH

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:01:05 AM

A person with the same username on reddit said the following re. Mass Network:

"[–]Rassah 8 points 2 months ago
So far the news is that our CEO personally invested in this himself. This Mass group has a lot of other high level companies involved too, not just Mycelium. It's still separate from our Wallet."

"[–]Rassah 5 points 2 months ago
I'm fairly certain these came out of the CEO's own pocket. He has quite a few millions of his own."

"[–]Rassah 1 point 2 months ago
Separate organization, since other companies are involved in it too. It's a collaboration of a few different companies, including miners and exchanges"

See the thread for context and a few other comments by Rassah:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/56x83w/mycelium_ceo_acquires_mass_network_for_11m_mass/

According to LinkedIn this rassah is a Product Manager for mycelium.

Something doesn't seem right here. Check out every other legit ico and there's community updates every day. The only update we've had in the last two months was a post on their website to change the ico rules.

No Slack, no Telegram updates, no active forum, no twitter or Facebook activity. Am I being paranoid or is there a serious lack of anything right now.

I'd love to think in 6 months I'll be proven totally wrong. But at this moment of my time I'd rather have my btc back.

globalbtc21

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Looking for something great!

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:58:09 AM

things a part ... can anyone tell me how to understand this screenshot http://prntscr.com/djmfib
what is amount and total asset ? its showing in Colu site

gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:14:31 AM

DaddyH ....  I'd love to think in 6 months I'll be proven totally wrong. But at this moment of my time I'd rather have my btc back ......                        how many do you have Masscoin ? possibly I will buy them back for you at price IKO ..
DaddyH

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:38:22 AM

DaddyH ....  I'd love to think in 6 months I'll be proven totally wrong. But at this moment of my time I'd rather have my btc back ......                        how many do you have Masscoin ? possibly I will buy them back for you at price IKO ..

934343707 - PM me if youre interested in making an offer.

drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:03:55 PM

things a part ... can anyone tell me how to understand this screenshot http://prntscr.com/djmfib
what is amount and total asset ? its showing in Colu site

The amount is 368,478,557 coins. Not sure why did you wipe the "Asset Name" from the screenshot... What is shown there? In my Colu wallet dashboard there is "Mass Coin" written there.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:45:42 PM

Sorry for being so persisitent in asking the same question
Any of signature campaign participant got there rewards?

I have promoted this Mass Network for almost a month
and up to now there's still no update ..

I'd like to think that this coin deserves negative ratings for ignoring participants.

DaddyH

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:55:35 PM

I'd like to think that this coin deserves negative ratings for ignoring participants.

this place is a Ghost Ship. I wouldnt hold my breath.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 05:50:33 PM

it took them over 7 months for this,they are not good in public relations,who ever run the marketing is handling it so bad,no update from any of the team to address all the issues here,are they turning scam,they have a ready projects why are they so quiet.

HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:18:12 PM

Don't take this guy "DAddyH" serious!
He is one of the biggest trolls I have seen lately.
He is constantly insulting this great mass team because they don't answer his stupid question.
He is also not an investor, because he is not acting like one.

There is a simple reason behind the kind of acting of mass team. they cleary don't try to marketing something they just focus on the product and we should just let them work and wait for the final product and make a judgement after final release. why should they release unimportant news every day and waste resources?
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:28:16 PM

First step is positive , coins distributed . I hope that team will continue working on the project .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
DaddyH

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:09:36 PM

Don't take this guy "DAddyH" serious!
He is one of the biggest trolls I have seen lately.
He is constantly insulting this great mass team because they don't answer his stupid question.
He is also not an investor, because he is not acting like one.

There is a simple reason behind the kind of acting of mass team. they cleary don't try to marketing something they just focus on the product and we should just let them work and wait for the final product and make a judgement after final release. why should they release unimportant news every day and waste resources?

So here is Homo Henning - who on the 20th November on this very thread declared "I'm out" when responding to mass.network.

I have my coins and I'm annoyed because I'm an investor- how about you? You clearly aren't an investor otherwise you'd want to know what the plan is, and who's running the show. You're incoherent of thinking and a bad shill.

I've asked legitimate questions without any insults.
And do tell - what makes this mass team "great"? What have they done to earn your praise and make you change your mind?
You are not the sharpest clearly and maybe also dishonest.
A short statement clarifying a few facts would put many minds at ease. The fact this hasn't happened is a cause for concern.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: