Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:50:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network  (Read 91822 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DaddyH

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:16:05 PM

Thanks for the feedback . Your efforts r impressive ,but.

Can you make the ICO address public or Not ?

Sure not. It was vividly answered right in the first reply.
as far as I can see you never answered his questions. but who cares i am out

here we go Homo - you shill.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:24:27 PM

Sorry for being so persisitent in asking the same question
Any of signature campaign participant got there rewards?

I have promoted this Mass Network for almost a month
and up to now there's still no update ..

I'd like to think that this coin deserves negative ratings for ignoring participants.

this place is a Ghost Ship. I wouldnt hold my breath.
Don't take this guy "DAddyH" serious!
He is one of the biggest trolls I have seen lately.
He is constantly insulting this great mass team because they don't answer his stupid question.
He is also not an investor, because he is not acting like one.

There is a simple reason behind the kind of acting of mass team. they cleary don't try to marketing something they just focus on the product and we should just let them work and wait for the final product and make a judgement after final release. why should they release unimportant news every day and waste resources?

So here is Homo Henning - who on the 20th November on this very thread declared "I'm out" when responding to mass.network.

I have my coins and I'm annoyed because I'm an investor- how about you? You clearly aren't an investor otherwise you'd want to know what the plan is, and who's running the show. You're incoherent of thinking and a bad shill.

I've asked legitimate questions without any insults.
And do tell - what makes this mass team "great"? What have they done to earn your praise and make you change your mind?
You are not the sharpest clearly and maybe also dishonest.
A short statement clarifying a few facts would put many minds at ease. The fact this hasn't happened is a cause for concern.

Homos brain works irregularly. Hes in and out every now and then. Dont judge this guy, he suffers NPH.
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:01:02 PM

this thread is not about me but who cares. I have changed my mind because this team and project has potential. thats it.
they will not change their mind tehrefore insulting them here will not be a positive thing for this project. wait and see all we can do
DaddyH

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:51:51 PM

this thread is not about me but who cares. I have changed my mind because this team and project has potential. thats it.
they will not change their mind tehrefore insulting them here will not be a positive thing for this project. wait and see all we can do

LOL - and how did they change your mind, given you dismissed them a few weeks ago? I think you're part of this.

freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 10:36:27 PM

There is no explorer for this? how can I know if my mass address has any coins in it?
DaddyH

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 10:41:50 PM

Check out the Mass.Network telegram, there's more activity there.

The telegram link in the OP hasn't changed since October?

tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:04:54 AM

This is from the Mass Dev Telegram chat group today from one of the Mass team, Daniel Novichkov.

Hi Jade, sure! Today we are finishing distributing Mass coins. Almost all from those who have given us their Colu addresses received their Mass coins. Those who haven't done it can make it at any moment. Becides that we are testing a new Mycelium wallet build to work with Mass coins. Hope to have it very soon. Chrome Mass network plugin is ready and can be found on Chrome Store (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mass-fair-ads/bddciihmfgjplmgdjnnekkfiefbleipp). Of course this is an early version, that can't yet earn money for the user watching ads, but you can see some future whistles there. We are also testing Android Mass browser with the same functionality and soon it will be available for public testing. So, the dev team is working hard. As for Mass coins exchange, we are in the process of preparing necessary doc to go to major exchanges. Everything is Ok, sorry for being not so responsive these days. Thanx to your help we have resources to continue our work. But we also go on looking for more investors  (yes, we were excpecting better results from ICO) to be sure that we have enough money at least for a year. It is not only about developping browser and plugin but also a lot of work with partners, advertizers, ad networks. We are building a new way of consuming ads. We are here, we are working, we are not going to "just walk away with the Bitcoin". So, thank you again for your patience and support. We won't let you down.

DaddyH

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:47:32 AM

This is from the Mass Dev Telegram chat group today from one of the Mass team, Daniel Novichkov.

Hi Jade, sure! Today we are finishing distributing Mass coins. Almost all from those who have given us their Colu addresses received their Mass coins. Those who haven't done it can make it at any moment. Becides that we are testing a new Mycelium wallet build to work with Mass coins. Hope to have it very soon. Chrome Mass network plugin is ready and can be found on Chrome Store (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mass-fair-ads/bddciihmfgjplmgdjnnekkfiefbleipp). Of course this is an early version, that can't yet earn money for the user watching ads, but you can see some future whistles there. We are also testing Android Mass browser with the same functionality and soon it will be available for public testing. So, the dev team is working hard. As for Mass coins exchange, we are in the process of preparing necessary doc to go to major exchanges. Everything is Ok, sorry for being not so responsive these days. Thanx to your help we have resources to continue our work. But we also go on looking for more investors  (yes, we were excpecting better results from ICO) to be sure that we have enough money at least for a year. It is not only about developping browser and plugin but also a lot of work with partners, advertizers, ad networks. We are building a new way of consuming ads. We are here, we are working, we are not going to "just walk away with the Bitcoin". So, thank you again for your patience and support. We won't let you down.

Could you send me the link to this please?

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:24:42 AM

Any other updates regarding exchange?

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:35:46 AM

http://cryptomining-blog.com/8389-checking-out-brave-browsers-brave-payments-feature-powered-by-bitcoin/

Competitors are not sleeping Smiley

Though both Mass and Brave are yet in early stages, so the main functionality is mostly in upcoming plans...
But who will be the first one, and who will be the successful one - that is the question...

... this space is not for rent ...
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:21:42 AM

http://cryptomining-blog.com/8389-checking-out-brave-browsers-brave-payments-feature-powered-by-bitcoin/

Competitors are not sleeping Smiley

Though both Mass and Brave are yet in early stages, so the main functionality is mostly in upcoming plans...
But who will be the first one, and who will be the successful one - that is the question...
  on your reference a browser writes a harmful programmatic code is possible
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:22:20 PM

Yes, maybe we need to bug them ourselves for the signature campaign. If they issued those 1 tril coins, 4 bil is reserved for signatures and its only a handful of us anyway. Shouldn't be too much trouble

can someone tell me how to create an address for mass since no wallets are available?

DaddyH

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:39:22 PM

I searched in Telegram for "Mass dev group" but couldn't find that. The only chat i could see what the Mass chat setup and referenced on the OP (with last update of 25th Oct).

drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:49:31 PM

can someone tell me how to create an address for mass since no wallets are available?

You should register on colu.co.

Basically these are are the instructions from ICO site:

Dear Investors!

We’re testing adding Mass Coins support to Mycelium Wallet.

Until we feel it's ready for release, we asked Colu to grant you access to their developer platform, "Colu Dashboard", so that you can receive and store your Mass tokens there temporarily.

Once the Mycelium support is ready, we'll ask you to move your tokens there.

In order to receive Mass Coins, you have to make sure that:

Go to https://dashboard.colu.co and create an account (thanks to our partner - Colu.co!). Write down the password and keep it in a safe place - it is not possible to restore your password if you lose it! In fact you’ll have to use two passwords when signing up. The first one is the Colu account password, and the second one is the wallet password, used to encrypt the private seed. It's important that you choose different passwords, and protect them both.
    Go to Manage Assets, then select Receive Assets
    Copy the receiving address.

That address would be the Mass address you can receive MASS coins at.

m1000

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 07:59:04 AM

Hello.

This one:  http://www.ourdata.us/
is also a competitor to mass.network  I think.
DaddyH

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:44:17 AM

Hello.

I don't think mass is a serious project.

HomoHenning

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:59:42 PM

Hello.

the troll again.
I am now very sure that you are not invested in this project. I guess somebody paid you for telling bad things about it.

This project his one of the serious ones out there now in this kind of stage. very professional mycelium team is working on it.
_ChucK_

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 01:33:43 PM

Hello.

This one:  http://www.ourdata.us/
is also a competitor to mass.network  I think.

the troll again.
I am now very sure that you are not invested in this project. I guess somebody paid you for telling bad things about it.

This project his one of the serious ones out there now in this kind of stage. very professional mycelium team is working on it.

Maybe TO YOU someone paying for the flattering comments?
Around the ICO already so much dirt that your statements about "professional team" are simply absurd.
HomoHenning

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:18:07 PM

Hello.

the troll again.

Around the ICO already so much dirt that your statements about "professional team" are simply absurd.
they dont care about this forum thread. but that dont make them a unprofessional team. they are working on this great product and already delivered a great alpha version.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:50:34 PM

Hello.

the troll again.

they dont care about this forum thread. but that dont make them a unprofessional team. they are working on this great product and already delivered a great alpha version.

Its pretty simple... The team is great and very professional. The management sucks, is acting unprofessionally and is really shady, unfortunately.

The project is definitely serious.

Whether they will succeed or not? It is a business, and naturally there are risks involved, so only time will tell.
How are things going? That's is the question we really need to be answered, as we now left with almost zero information, and have no idea what is happening behind the curtains...
That last part is really bad, and I can understand DaddyH's frustration. He is not a troll, he just is not very good investor, who FUDs his own own investment, hoping to draw dev's attention and provoke them to speak out Smiley. But that will not work out I guess Smiley. Its actually better to be positive. We need to establish some communication to Dev team, at least to the part which has not tainted itself by shady business decisions...

There was a guy named Daniel, part of the Dev team, who seemed to read this thread from time to time... I would really appreciate if he posts few lines here, so this thread goes back to some more positive direction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: