Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:46:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network  (Read 91819 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:54:47 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2017, 12:28:33 AM by drays

Huh, Mr.Malley, could you please explain how this:

In August or Sept of 2016, Kuzmin asked me to help edit the website for MASS since I was the only native ENG speaker at his disposal at the time. I did that and only that. At no point was equity or profit sharing EVER discussed with me. I acted under orders from my boss at the time to edit some copy for the site and blog and setup some social media accounts. that is all.
All I did was edit and write some copy for the website and various social media.

could be correlated with this:

On your LinkedIn profile you presented yourself as one of the key persons responsible for raising funds, defining strategy and closing deals.
And now you tell that is not true, and you just edited the Mass presentation material being the only native speaker, and wrote a couple of blog posts?  Smiley

Where is the truth?

Since I found out about this issue, which I have not paid attention to since leaving, I have since deleted MASS from my LinkedIn, since you all seem to think it is a scam and I do not want to be associated with it if it is.

Yes, you removed the info from your LinkedIn profile, but fortunately it is preserved here on the snapshot. Based on the above, I could think you deleted the LinkedIn data to hide/cleanup something? Are all the "natural leaders" behave that way?  Roll Eyes

... this space is not for rent ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:22:57 AM

This is horseshit.

If the Alex boys went their separate ways, why have they colluded on Swishcoin and Knowledger since mass.network. Clearly they have an ongoing relationship and you are trying to defend your friend Alex O. Unfortunately he is deep rooted in these scams.
You misunderstood the Mike's reply there.

I think you are refering to this part:
Alexey's account of the events above is in accord with what I know of the situation. I do not see any reason why he would be involved in a "scam" if this is indeed what is transpiring. He was definitely let go and I was told it was because he and the Alexander's "didnt have the same vision for the project".

But I guess the "Alexander" mentioned there is Alexander Pankov, not Alexander Kuzmin. I would delete your comment, if I were you Smiley

drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:33:34 AM

There is a very important question - who was behind the "massnetwork" Bitcointalk account? Alexey Oschepkov or somebody else? And who actually introduced the 55% final bonus?

Jenny Moll

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:46:33 AM

If sustained, this is a good project. Who is responsible?
Jenny Moll

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:55:47 AM

Mike worked on MASS from July to September on linkedin, he was an honest man.
cyrixcer

Activity: 524

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:57:06 AM

300 BTC failed scam, I am very disappointed to the investors, you should all find it is a scam after Mycelium CEO took over this project, because escrow is himself. Self-escrow scam? We have one before, DECLOUDS.  Angry
Jenny Moll

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:02:07 AM

Display on Linkedin,Mike worked on MASS from July to September on linkedin, he was an honest man.
Jenny Moll

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:05:19 AM

This is called embezzlement。(监守自盗)。Is there any way to take him to the judge.
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:05:28 AM

You mean was ? he is not now if he knows all the scamming activity all along,then he is part to be investigated and file a complaint he should have come here long before and told us that there's an irregularities happening in this ico,he is in part part of this scam ico.

Jenny Moll

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:16:25 AM

Quote from: Jenny Moll on Today at 12:55:47 AM

You mean was ? he is not now if he knows all the scamming activity all along,then he is part to be investigated and file a complaint he should have come here long before and told us that there's an irregularities happening in this ico,he is in part part of this scam ico.

Of course, he should take the responsibility.
Jenny Moll

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:28:05 AM

He should restore the truth and make the remedy as soon as possible.
memalley

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:46:30 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2017, 04:55:28 AM by memalley

In August or Sept of 2016, Kuzmin asked me to help edit the website for MASS since I was the only native ENG speaker at his disposal at the time. I did that and only that. At no point was equity or profit sharing EVER discussed with me. I acted under orders from my boss at the time to edit some copy for the site and blog and setup some social media accounts. that is all.
All I did was edit and write some copy for the website and various social media.

https://i.imgur.com/evFQQg8.png

On your LinkedIn profile you presented yourself as one of the key persons responsible for raising funds, defining strategy and closing deals.
And now you tell that is not true, and you just edited the Mass presentation material being the only native speaker, and wrote a couple of blog posts?  Smiley

Where is the truth?

Since I found out about this issue, which I have not paid attention to since leaving, I have since deleted MASS from my LinkedIn, since you all seem to think it is a scam and I do not want to be associated with it if it is.

Yes, you removed the info from your LinkedIn profile, but fortunately it is preserved here on the snapshot. Based on the above, I could think you deleted the LinkedIn data to hide/cleanup something? Are all the "natural leaders" behave that way?  Roll Eyes

Look, I beefed up my resume ok? Even so nothing I wrote said "collected and holds funds". I never once had access to the funds...i worked on this project the least of any of the people mentioned..I have also done the most to help clear up what I know. I never suspected any foul play until last night when user Jenny Moll tracked my wechat account down to ask me what was up with Mass.. I  was like "what do you mean..i quit there ages ago.." He linked me to here.  And i have told you all i know. As far as i know, Mr. kuzmin, the escrow (For crying out loud), is the only one with access to the funds. I never suspected foul play until reading this thread that I have not checked once since leaving his and Mycelium's employ.
Jenny Moll

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:53:02 AM

Where is the truth?

Look, I beefed up my resume ok? Even so nothing I wrote said "collected and holds funds". I never once had access to the funds...i worked on this project the least of any of the nes mentioned..I have also done the most to help clear up what I know. I mever suspected any foul play until last night when user Jenny Moll tracked my wechat account down to ask me what was up with Mass.. I  was like "what do you mean..i quit there ages ago.." He linked me to here.  And i have told you all i know. As far as i know, Mr. kuzmin, the escrow! (For crying out loud) is the only one with access to the funds. I never suspected foul play until reading this thread that I have not checked once since leaving his and Mycelium's employ.

I believe you, but where did Kuzimin go?
memalley

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 04:53:06 AM

I never knew or suspected any "scamming" until last night when Jenny Moll added my wechat to ask me about mass.. he thought i still worked there. I speak chinese and was luckily able to converse with him and he told me to check this thread because people are accusing me of stealing their money. I am sorry I can not help track down A. Kuzmin. I have not been in touch with him since leaving Mycelium in Nov of 2016. I do not know his wheareabouts or his current plans/involvement in mass but I do not he was the escrow when I was still a member of the team.
memalley

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 05:01:11 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2017, 08:19:40 AM by memalley

I just heard about this thanks to a Chinese wechat user who added me to ask what was going on after seeing my LinkedIn profile thanks to the slanderous post, implicating me as a "professional scammer", from tokyopotato. His wanton accusation of me are as incorrect as they are inflammatory. It is obvious from his post who he really meant to target.

Now for my relationship with mass.

I stopped working for Alexander Kuzmin and Mycelium in November of 2016 and have had zero communication since then.

I was Product Manager of another Mycelium team. I later quit Mycelium because our offices were moved to Moscow...I was asked to relocate, said no thanks, and quit.  

In August or Sept of 2016, Kuzmin asked me to help edit the website for MASS since I was the only native ENG speaker at his disposal at the time. I did that and only that. At no point was equity or profit sharing EVER discussed with me. I acted under orders from my boss at the time to edit some copy for the site and blog and setup some social media accounts. that is all. He asked to put my pic and name on the website and said I should have a title since I was technically "part of the team"... Seemed like free publicity for me, why not? That was my only mistake in this issue. For that I am sorry.

I do not stand to gain anything from the MASS ICO and never did...
I am not a scammer, never have been and never will be.

I have made MANY MANY requests to have my name removed from the site... to no avail. Kuzmin has ignored my requests.

Since I found out about this issue, which I have not paid attention to since leaving, I have since deleted MASS from my LinkedIn, since you all seem to think it is a scam and I do not want to be associated with it if it is. It was never a full-time job for me and I was never even paid to work on it!

But let me be clear: I do not stand to profit IN ANY WAY FROM MASS or its ICO... Please contact Mr. Kuzmin

I have ZERO relations with Mycelium or Mr. Kuzmin or MASS since November 2016. However, their "pm,community manager, accountant" contacted me in Jan of this year. Maybe he can answer your questions.

http://imgur.com/a/soYDb
Never heard from him again.

I am sorry for anyone who feels they have been harmed but I am not able to help you. I wish that I could. All I did was edit and write some copy for the website and various social media.

I hope this helps clear up my relationship with Kuzmin and Mass. I hope tokyopotato can remove the slanderous post about me and my current employer, thank you.

Firstly - thanks for your candid honesty. The picture is now becoming much clearer. However you cannot call anyone here a troll, they are all victims. Unfortunately for you - you were involved with the project at some stage AND your LinkedIn profiles states you managed the ICO funds. The same ICO funds which have since disappeared. So you can't blame folks from putting 2 and 2 together. Even though in this case you were not responsible for any of the subsequent issues.

Thanks again.

Dude, ok, I called him a troll because he is bringing bitcoin.com into this and they had nothing to do with MASS other than publishing a press release, as did every other crypto news site we sent to.

Next, no where does it say I "managed funds". It says I was responsible for raising, meaning I was responsible for publishing content that informed people about MASS and the ICO opportunities.. That is very different.  

I never had access to funds since I was not the escrow holder. Surely, this makes sense!?
Tribute

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:48:07 AM

This is horseshit.

If the Alex boys went their separate ways, why have they colluded on Swishcoin and Knowledger since mass.network. Clearly they have an ongoing relationship and you are trying to defend your friend Alex O. Unfortunately he is deep rooted in these scams.

Alexey's account of the events above is in accord with what I know of the situation. I do not see any reason why he would be involved in a "scam" if this is indeed what is transpiring. He was definitely let go and I was told it was because he and the Alexander's "didnt have the same vision for the project".

But I guess the "Alexander" mentioned there is Alexander Pankov, not Alexander Kuzmin. I would delete your comment, if I were you Smiley

Delete what? I do not believe Alex O. is totally innocent despite what Mike says. I believe he knew of the strategy of Kuzmin and even if Only Kuzmin had control of the funds. Alex  O. Was still his long term partner and fully aware.

IF Mike thinks Alex  O. is innocent and totally unrelated to Kuzmin then why does this knowledger project list a blockchain based ad revenue generator (sounds like mass)  and a food payment solution for restaurants (sounds like swishcoin to me) as some of its projects?
Colba2017

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:43:12 AM

This is horseshit.

Delete what? I do not believe Alex O. is totally innocent despite what Mike says. I believe he knew of the strategy of Kuzmin and even if Only Kuzmin had control of the funds. Alex  O. Was still his long term partner and fully aware.

IF Mike thinks Alex  O. is innocent and totally unrelated to Kuzmin then why does this knowledger project list a blockchain based ad revenue generator (sounds like mass)  and a food payment solution for restaurants (sounds like swishcoin to me) as some of its projects?

The list of his clients is shown on his website and includes Mass Networks and Mycelium.

Scroll to the bottom:

http://www.knowledger.consulting/

He wrote an article on "next generation ad blockers":

https://medium.com/@Knowledger/next-generation-ad-blocker-fc8eb8e1f7f3#.l982wlqcv

Sound familiar?

sixiangzhe

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:16:18 AM

This is horseshit.

Delete what? I do not believe Alex O. is totally innocent despite what Mike says. I believe he knew of the strategy of Kuzmin and even if Only Kuzmin had control of the funds. Alex  O. Was still his long term partner and fully aware.

IF Mike thinks Alex  O. is innocent and totally unrelated to Kuzmin then why does this knowledger project list a blockchain based ad revenue generator (sounds like mass)  and a food payment solution for restaurants (sounds like swishcoin to me) as some of its projects?

The list of his clients is shown on his website and includes Mass Networks and Mycelium.

Scroll to the bottom:

http://www.knowledger.consulting/

He wrote an article on "next generation ad blockers":

https://medium.com/@Knowledger/next-generation-ad-blocker-fc8eb8e1f7f3#.l982wlqcv

Sound familiar?

These pictures are using MASS。
sixiangzhe

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:18:17 AM

All about ad blocking.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:14:30 PM

This is horseshit.

I had an impression you are accusing Mike for lyeing (horseshit etc.), but that is injust currently. I believe he is telling the truth here (as he sees it, of course). I have reason to think he was indeed only a small player there (beefed up resume is another topic, but its not our business).

Saying that, yes I also think Alexey O. is far from being innocent, regardless of what Mike Malley thinks. Mike has not enough information to actually prove Oschepkov is honest, so that was just his assumption.

Thats why I asked "Know-ledger" few questions on the Scam accusation thread, and I am still hoping to get some answers. That is the guy we need to follow, along with Mr.Kuzmin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: