Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:50:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children  (Read 117994 times)
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:41:04 AM

One can teach that to their kids easily just by applying proper discipline and understanding in using it.
However, why do your kids have to learn bitcoin this early?
Bitcoin is money and money does not have to concern with kids that early in their lives. Kids tend to have fun, play, study in school. Not to earn bitcoins or something.
If this is the time to really teach them how to use bitcoin, make sure that they understand what money is all about and have to be responsible enough for it.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:58:24 AM

I think this easy, teenagers or children must have sophisticated gadgets, we recommend this forum then they will learn a lot about bitcoin. Perhaps we initially you know, then let them read a lot and ask if they don't understand.
That could work bu only if they were very enthusiastic about bitcoin already and if they were that excited about bitcoin then they should already have found the forum by now, so I don't think it is a good idea.

and it will depend on how interested they are to comprehend and learn about bitcoin, I think most of them will eventually found bitcoin very complex and they do not have enough capability to understand the characteristic and systems of cryptocurrency or bitcoin . and you are right mate if they are enthusiastic and a tech geek or just a fonder they may have the advantage to easily understand all your explanation and will explore through this forum by themselves .
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:26:22 AM

I think this easy, teenagers or children must have sophisticated gadgets, we recommend this forum then they will learn a lot about bitcoin. Perhaps we initially you know, then let them read a lot and ask if they don't understand.
That could work bu only if they were very enthusiastic about bitcoin already and if they were that excited about bitcoin then they should already have found the forum by now, so I don't think it is a good idea.

and it will depend on how interested they are to comprehend and learn about bitcoin, I think most of them will eventually found bitcoin very complex and they do not have enough capability to understand the characteristic and systems of cryptocurrency or bitcoin . and you are right mate if they are enthusiastic and a tech geek or just a fonder they may have the advantage to easily understand all your explanation and will explore through this forum by themselves .
Kids would not be very attentive with learning about bitcoin, simply because bitcoin is not for kids. It's a very complicated system, if a matured person has been a having a hard time to understand it so how much more kids.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 02:26:08 PM

Teenegers are smart enough to understand bitcoin, I think learning by doing is the best for them. Just give them bitcoin, they will find the way how to use it.

I guess find the right age to explain to them or better not, they do not need that for now,
let just make them fun with toys not money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:02:13 PM

its very easy to explain to any one about bitcoin and you can prefer to him about this forum and then i am sure they will easily get a knowledge about bitcoin and there is alot people get knowledge through this forum.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:26:39 PM

its very easy to explain to any one about bitcoin and you can prefer to him about this forum and then i am sure they will easily get a knowledge about bitcoin and there is alot people get knowledge through this forum.

As long as you get their interest explaining its basic concept would be easy for them to understand but it can get hard explaining the technical stuffs  . Or you can just leave them there without explaining the technical stuff and just wait for their right age to explain that stuffs for them to easily comprehend something .

This forum would be nice to store up knowledge but reading some legit article would not be bad and is pretty easy to understand

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Indijanos

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 04:11:01 PM

Well bitcoin is basically money, and teenagers are quite interested in money. I'd try explaining how can they earn some, how cna they keep it and recieve it easly and most of all, how easy it is for them to spend them anywhere, also keeping the bitcoin can teach them about saving money.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 04:52:07 PM

You will have a create a example and narrate them in form of story. Once you describe the features in the from of story it will be easy for them to understand the exact functioning or atleast the usefulness of the product. Rest as they grow more they will learn by themselves if it interests them.

No matter how you make them understand, either with narrating or showing them practical things about bitcoin as an example but as long as they have no interest in it they wont learn anything because they are just kids, and we cannot force kids about getting anything, they should always do what they like to.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:23:25 PM

might be a bit easier to explain bitcoin to youth, but it would be very difficult for the children. Well, today, many young people who are eager to have their own income. I am quite sure, when you tell them that by studying bitcoin, they can generate their own money, it would be a lot of teenagers who will find out and learn about bitcoin. whereas children, they just focus on playing rather than to seek money.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:32:33 PM

might be a bit easier to explain bitcoin to youth, but it would be very difficult for the children. Well, today, many young people who are eager to have their own income. I am quite sure, when you tell them that by studying bitcoin, they can generate their own money, it would be a lot of teenagers who will find out and learn about bitcoin. whereas children, they just focus on playing rather than to seek money.
I don't think every teenager is eager to learn bitcoins since there are some of them that have rich parents and don't have to do anything to support themselves and/or buy the things that they want. At first, I wasn't necessarily "eager" to learn bitcoins. I just explored it and then since I have common sense, I was able to learn most of the things about bitcoin without annoying people since I just constantly googled my questions.

I have friends that are really eager to learn bitcoins but I think it's just excitement that they feel. You have to channel your eagerness into willingness to learn all the things about bitcoin because otherwise, you can never earn money from the bitcoin world.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:49:33 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2016, 12:29:28 AM by hurain

i think there is not need to explain bitcoin to children or teenagers. i think bitcoin is still cannot be use as currency in most places, and is instead using as investment, therefore it is not good time for children to learn about investment, they should first give preference to their study.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:22:32 AM

i think there is not need to explain bitcoin to children or teenagers.
most of children or teenagers like or happy if there is a picture here only number and alphabet they will tend to be lazy to read and it will damage their eyes if too long staring at the monitor

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sourris01

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:39:37 PM

most of children or teenagers like or happy if there is a picture here only number and alphabet they will tend to be lazy to read and it will damage their eyes if too long staring at the monitor
If the children are too lazy to read or even learning, then learning to know bitcoin do not want to.
moonya

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:07:17 PM

It would be very nice if the children were able to learn programming skills before they finish junior school. But how to simplify the process of understanding children programming that requires a lot of effort?
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:17:04 PM

Remember the story of Bitcoin-traveler who has decided to travel around the world, paying around alone Bitcoin? Look now with Bitcoin-family:

Yes I remember that article, look at them now, looks like they are one happy family. I think they will not have problems to explain their children what is bitcoin, that is their life. People have habits and that is why its hard for some people to give up on fiat, same is with kids they learn about fiat from start, bitcoin sounds strange even to older people. I have friends that thinks that they know everything, but when I mentioned bitcoin to them they didnt have a clue that something like that exist in this world.
   Now internet is making miracles, kids are more informed then I was in their age, they will find it on internet before someone tells them.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:20:09 PM

If the children are too lazy to read or even learning, then learning to know bitcoin do not want to.
if they get knowledge about bitcoin that what is bitcoin and if they know that bitcoin is very much profitable and useful currency and its acceptable in everywhere for online shopping then i hope they will take interest in bitcoin and start to use it.
berserkinterbuy

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:37:32 PM

It would be very nice if the children were able to learn programming skills before they finish junior school. But how to simplify the process of understanding children programming that requires a lot of effort?
Children need to learn to understand and to program in JavaScript or Python. This type of programming - a good starting point for beginners, and the ability to move from a drag-and-drop encryption for text encoding, and also is a great way to show the kids how the code works. Then it is already possible to start training mashtabnykh bitcoin.
eduaro66

Activity: 284

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:05:55 PM

The use of cellular gadgets, children learn early than to write by hand or read. So why not send their gaming hobbies in an educational direction via training programs? Let the kids play and have fun while learning a foreign language is simple - developers produce many useful applications every day.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:27:26 PM

If come to schools then they are able to teach then in the way at which they are teaching them other subjects. In the schools the kids are taught in a manner that in the start they teach the fundamentals and after that they continue gradually and then complete the course in a few years so the kids learn all without any load on their minds.
chrisivl

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:30:51 PM

If come to schools then they are able to teach then in the way at which they are teaching them other subjects. In the schools the kids are taught in a manner that in the start they teach the fundamentals and after that they continue gradually and then complete the course in a few years so the kids learn all without any load on their minds.
It's better in school studying something that has prepared the curriculum and the child's head to score than the others, while the second may be he did turn away from their studies or interest about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: