Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:16:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children  (Read 117994 times)
margarete11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:31:09 PM

I dont think children will have interest in bitcoin because of their very young age they most likely ignore this techonology well in a teenagers I believe it will not be hard for them to learn bitcoin since they already aware with techonology , I am a teenager when I learn about bitcoin someone just said it to me and I do my own research and time by time I started to learn deeper and deeper about bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:40:53 PM

Explain to the teenager in this way. First, ask teenager to join with you in eating. Tell him if he want some money and tell him that there is no skill needed. There is sign if the teenager is interested or not because there are two types of person in the world, interested and not interested. And if the teenager is interested tell him how but not all of you know in one time because he didn't catch up all, tell him only the basic way to earn bitcoin then if he is know already in bitcoin tell him all you know how to earn bitcoin.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:45:54 PM

I think we should wait for the right time to teach to them about bitcoin because teaching it to them at young age or minds would be complicated for them but somehow they would able to cope up since we are already on a high technology era. Showing them videos about bitcoin is the most effective for me.

I also think that this is not the correct time to tell them about bitcoin.When they will become younger like 18+ then we can introduced them bitcoin properly.Now we just can give them some faucet to know a little bit about bitcoin.And I don't think they will find interest on bitcoin.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:47:18 PM

Easiest way to make children involve in bitcoins is faucets. During free time tell them or show them how to claim from faucets. Trust me they will love it. Then introduce them to faucets which involve games. Most of the children like playing games and their are so many games available around in the net that help to earn bitcoins. In this way they will enjoy games as well as come to know about bitcoins. Then next open and give them a bitcoin wallet where they can store the collected bitcoins. They will love to do that. In that way they will learn sending and receiving bitcoins and the use of bitcoins.When collected enough bitcoins ,use that bitcoins to get something interesting for children like toys. In that way they will come to know its usage also.
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:51:41 PM

I think we should wait for the right time to teach to them about bitcoin because teaching it to them at young age or minds would be complicated for them but somehow they would able to cope up since we are already on a high technology era. Showing them videos about bitcoin is the most effective for me.

It depends on their curiosity because there are younger kids that are even more active with discoveries and wants to learn a lot with what's new in technology. Maybe if they are just showing interest with bitcoin then we should teach them but if they are not they let's don't waste our time talking to them things about bitcoin.
And the kids are also open minded so they will easily get the details of understanding bitcoins. While if we will wait for their elder age then at that time they will have a lot of works to do and then they will feel it hard to give time to  bitcoin to understand it.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 03:58:29 PM

My mom never told me what cash is and I still know how to use it. The best way to make a kid understand Bitcoin is to let them use Bitcoin commonly in daily life. However, right now it is not age of Bitcoin so everyone currently use FIAT as a main currency. If you want your kid to know more about it, you have to wait about 10 or 20 years later when Bitcoin is more popular on this planet

Maybe it is not necessary to let a kid use bitcoin on a daily basis. And maybe your mom doesn't want to bother you when it comes to money matters that's why she never told you what cash is and how you are able to use it. And I don't think that if you want to expose or let your kid know what bitcoin is, you don't have to wait for that longer years.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Boss CJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:23:38 PM

My mom never told me what cash is and I still know how to use it. The best way to make a kid understand Bitcoin is to let them use Bitcoin commonly in daily life. However, right now it is not age of Bitcoin so everyone currently use FIAT as a main currency. If you want your kid to know more about it, you have to wait about 10 or 20 years later when Bitcoin is more popular on this planet

Maybe it is not necessary to let a kid use bitcoin on a daily basis. And maybe your mom doesn't want to bother you when it comes to money matters that's why she never told you what cash is and how you are able to use it. And I don't think that if you want to expose or let your kid know what bitcoin is, you don't have to wait for that longer years.
Agree with you. If you let your children know and use bitcoin be ready also with the consequence. Your kid might wanting to invest in bitcoin at early age and might swift his mind to instead of focusing in school he might just want to earn bitcoin. It is ok to introduce but don't let him know all at young age.
ZlaiaZaia

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:24:42 PM

Agree with you. If you let your children know and use bitcoin be ready also with the consequence. Your kid might wanting to invest in bitcoin at early age and might swift his mind to instead of focusing in school he might just want to earn bitcoin. It is ok to introduce but don't let him know all at young age.
For the quality of the learning process of children and bitcoin Blockchain technology, it is better to take time, especially in the school curriculum. Otherwise, parents at home will be difficult this explains everything. Although the house may all turn out much more efficiently than in an institution.
one-day0

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:44:09 PM

If the teenager will need money and throw him to the idea of ​​bitcoin mining and real earning money, the child quickly he begins to be interested in what it is and how to work.
LifeLine

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:54:31 PM

teenager is in the fond of such type of thing from which they earn money or they are in the fond of online earning so for this reason i thick teenager is the most easiest person to explain it.
SmirnoffVany

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:02:52 PM

teenager is in the fond of such type of thing from which they earn money or they are in the fond of online earning so for this reason i thick teenager is the most easiest person to explain it.
The problem is how to explain to young people how to earn a bitcoin. Of course if you want to and they have a little understand the importance of this technology, then that is another topic of conversation.
maister77777

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:32:26 PM

Many of today's children are seeking independence from their parents. So if they push for such a step, then they will be able to bitcoin is not bad to finance spending money, and maybe even to study.
anasis

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:51:49 PM

In many families it is the children are more advanced in terms of high-tech than the parents themselves. Therefore, such children themselves and learn to make their own way in life.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:41:56 PM

For the quality of the learning process of children and bitcoin Blockchain technology, it is better to take time, especially in the school curriculum. Otherwise, parents at home will be difficult this explains everything. Although the house may all turn out much more efficiently than in an institution.
although i am not in favour of children involvement in bitcoin, but still as bitcoin is a currency and in future people will start using bitcoin as currency, therefor i think children and teenagers should also know about bitcoin.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:16:50 PM

If the teenager will need money and throw him to the idea of ​​bitcoin mining and real earning money, the child quickly he begins to be interested in what it is and how to work.
likely when people need money and they see an opportunity to earn money come from bitcoin, they would learn to earn money from bitcoin. I am sure of it. because I was a teenager and I do the same thing
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6146

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:36:01 PM

My proposal is to explain it with an "analog" example:

Bitcoin is a system where a group of people do the following:

- They create money units and distribute them.
- If Alice is providing a good or service to Bob, then Bob can sign a "letter" that he transfers an amount of BTC to Alice to pay her. The system then automatically transfers the amount from Bob to Alice.
- All the letters are stored in a public place and are visible for everyone. So everybody - Alice, too - can examine the letters (the blockchain) and see that Bob hasn't transferred Bitcoins he doesn't have.

That's obviosly only the basic part (how transactions are done) without mining, fees and double spends.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:58:16 AM

Many of today's children are seeking independence from their parents. So if they push for such a step, then they will be able to bitcoin is not bad to finance spending money, and maybe even to study.
It is mean that we only need to tell them about virtual money named bitcoin and it can be good investment so they can grow their money from it. I think children's age 10-17 will easily understand about bitcoin.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:39:48 AM

It is mean that we only need to tell them about virtual money named bitcoin and it can be good investment so they can grow their money from it. I think children's age 10-17 will easily understand about bitcoin.
I have a kid which is 12 years old now and I don't mind telling him about bitcoin, he will not be interested anyway. Most kids under that age ranges will only be interested in spending and investing is not still their priorities since they are still dependent with their parents. Like many have said, there's a proper time for everything, and just tell them when they are ready.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 07:08:14 AM

Yes because not all the time things that we are going to teach with ours kids are going to be helpful at all. If that is abused probably a negative result with occur and if they found out that there are some illegal activities and they gamble freely out of their curiosity and that is the consequence that we are talking about for letting them know bitcoin. Just be prepare for the best and worst.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:30:07 AM

Yes because not all the time things that we are going to teach with ours kids are going to be helpful at all. If that is abused probably a negative result with occur and if they found out that there are some illegal activities and they gamble freely out of their curiosity and that is the consequence that we are talking about for letting them know bitcoin. Just be prepare for the best and worst.

If the kids know how to earn money easily in early age, it will effect on their education. They lose concentration on their education. And it will impact on your children's future. So better don't introduce them in teenage. After they get matured no need to explain them what is bitcoin they only learn how to make money from Bitcoin through the internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: