Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:28:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children  (Read 117994 times)
marcoman22

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:26:29 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
In our country, only 5% of people know about bitcoins.I hope teenagers of this generation will easily understand the bitcoin concept.They are already familiar with digital transactions done through credit card or debit card.First we have to give them the basic knowledge about bitcoins,then how it is transacted,etc.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:44:20 PM

As we seem the explanation of bitcoin is very difficult among children but it is not among teenagers.  because they need digital currency  in their future. hence, they get understand about different types of intenet base currencies so it won't be difficult to explain about bitcoin  among them.

Children will have no interest in bitcoins even if you tell them about bitcoins. They only need toys. Teenagers will get information from their friends and colleagues and in teenage they all discuss new and interesting and if bitcoin is hot in news, they will already know about it. We dont need to explain them.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:58:12 PM

As we seem the explanation of bitcoin is very difficult among children but it is not among teenagers.  because they need digital currency  in their future. hence, they get understand about different types of intenet base currencies so it won't be difficult to explain about bitcoin  among them.

I don't think that its a smart decision to introduce bitcoin to teenagers or children so early as its not time for them to start earning money in their childhood days and its a time for them to enjoy and things will become complicated for them if they are taught about bitcoins in early days.
Introducing or explaining about bitcoin to children or teenagers do not mean that they will be then compulsory on them to earn bitcoin but by explaining their knowledge will be increased and they will know about a new and more advanced technology of finance and internet. After they learn they will know about bitcoin and whenever they feel that they have to earn money for their future or any of their need then they will start working bitcoin.
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:03:30 PM

That's right. Modern teenagers get information about internet technologies very fast and easy. I think they would accept and information about bitcoin and Blockchain easily. Making bitcoin would become great opportunity for underworking for teenagers who are looking for that.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:57:28 PM

Childrens hard to learn about that thing because they only want is to play with their friends better to teach older people than younger people but children loves playing gadgets like android phone and look at the google play has so many games that you can earn bitcoins.

I also think that if we have a task to teach the children than many games and faucets are here for the children who earn bitcoin easily to use them or play them. But I am not agree in this point of view, that we teach to children, but may be teenagers wise we could teach to them. And explain about bitcoin for anyone, it is not difficult task.   
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:06:31 AM

Childrens hard to learn about that thing because they only want is to play with their friends better to teach older people than younger people but children loves playing gadgets like android phone and look at the google play has so many games that you can earn bitcoins.

I also think that if we have a task to teach the children than many games and faucets are here for the children who earn bitcoin easily to use them or play them. But I am not agree in this point of view, that we teach to children, but may be teenagers wise we could teach to them. And explain about bitcoin for anyone, it is not difficult task.   
Children are still minors, if a person with the right capacity to understand sometimes find it hard to comprehend bitcoin, how much more to a children. Further, bitcoin is not a game and children should not be expose to earning money easily, there a right time to teach them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:11:42 AM

Children are still minors, if a person with the right capacity to understand sometimes find it hard to comprehend bitcoin, how much more to a children. Further, bitcoin is not a game and children should not be expose to earning money easily, there a right time to teach them.
As quoted everything need to be explained at the right time. Children need to be taught of discipline during this time, this makes them have a good living. Later on when they become teenagers can start earning with the different possibilities available. If children were taught of earning, their attention towards bad habits too gets increase.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:24:11 AM

In our generation now,  I think explaining about bitcoin or cryptocurrency to teenagers is easy because of what we so called technology.  They are so smart and curious in everything especially in making a money. Since children are still minors,  i will wait the perfect time  to tell them about bitcoin.  If they are willing  to learn, I Just always support and guide them.
carlerha

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:00:22 AM

In our generation now,  I think explaining about bitcoin or cryptocurrency to teenagers is easy because of what we so called technology.  They are so smart and curious in everything especially in making a money. Since children are still minors,  i will wait the perfect time  to tell them about bitcoin.  If they are willing  to learn, I Just always support and guide them.
if you are teaching them about bitcoin as a currency then its a good decision, but i think currently people are using bitcoin as investment and children and teenagers do not have any concern with trading and investment, therefore they do not need to teach about them about bitcoin. i think when time will come they will learn about bitcoin so easily, its not such a difficult or technical job.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:05:59 AM

For minors, NO, no matter what technology this world bring, I will always want children to be playing and enjoying life and build their own future as they grow... I don't like them to learn about money at younger age... While for teenagers, they should learn it by themselves, and just introduce bitcoin as it is, how it works and where to find it and guide them... If they don't want bitcoin, then don't force them to learn about this thing...  Smiley
QuantumFoam

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

|Quantum|World's First Cloud Management Platform

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 06:52:29 AM

I think next generation is always smarter than previous generation, at least in case of technology so I am not much worried about if our next generation could survive in digital environment or not. Children will need support as a backup thing and not for guidance or something as they will adapt the technology faster than we did so nothing to worry about it.

|Quantum|World's First Cloud Management Platform on the Blockchain
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:57:56 AM

I think next generation is always smarter than previous generation, at least in case of technology so I am not much worried about if our next generation could survive in digital environment or not. Children will need support as a backup thing and not for guidance or something as they will adapt the technology faster than we did so nothing to worry about it.

Support? I thought you said that they they are smarter than the older generation? That means you are not sure if they are really. Children should not be forced to learn about bitcoin,  but teenager, we can teach them how to use it, they can use it later even if they don't work for bitcoin. We need to guide this youth, they need to learn the right way to use bitcoin.

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 08:10:31 AM

Support? I thought you said that they they are smarter than the older generation? That means you are not sure if they are really. Children should not be forced to learn about bitcoin,  but teenager, we can teach them how to use it, they can use it later even if they don't work for bitcoin. We need to guide this youth, they need to learn the right way to use bitcoin.
i think it is still very early to teach to children as well as the teenagers because still there is a lot of time to use bitcoin as currency, currency i think in fa few placer where the shops who accept bitcoin are available, other in most of the areas people are not familiar to use bitcoin as for shopping in their local shops even the shopkeepers are also not read to accept bitcoin for shopping.
choppork

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:32:06 PM

Wait for the incoming generation to get at the age of the current generation and you'll realize what he's trying to say. Kids always need support. Remember that kids don't have that much knowledge about the world yet so you always have to guide them.

We can't really assure that they are in fact going to be smarter than the previous ones. By the looks of it, the incoming generation might actually be dumber than the current one because, at most times, they don't need to think of how things work, they just have to look it up online. They become more and more dependent on the Internet and we know that in some real life situation, not everything can be solved by simply googling it. Kids are so busy posting dumb pictures on Facebook and Instagram, I doubt that most of them are doing a great job studying.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:27:30 AM

Exactly, you are right, children wise, it is not right time. But we can explain to teenagers about bitcoin. I also think that now our new generation is more intelligent than when we was teenagers. So if we explain about the bitcoin than no doubt, they will quickly understand, because i saw our teenagers have more interest on internet. But it depend on them, if they want to earn money than definitely we should guide them.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:05:24 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
I agree with you, Bitcoin is hard to explain. I had to take a long time to understand it, and now I still learn it. Young generation should know about Bitcoin. I think you should explain to them the basics and easiest on Bitcoin and gradually explained to them the things more complex, the nature of Bitcoin. On the internet there are many articles and video tutorials that you can refer to them. I believe they will understand Bitcoin Cheesy
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:33:13 PM

I agree with you, Bitcoin is hard to explain. I had to take a long time to understand it, and now I still learn it. Young generation should know about Bitcoin. I think you should explain to them the basics and easiest on Bitcoin and gradually explained to them the things more complex, the nature of Bitcoin. On the internet there are many articles and video tutorials that you can refer to them. I believe they will understand Bitcoin Cheesy
Yup, i agree that the bitcoin will be the future currency in the digital world. But if they ask how to get bitcoins what your answer is? Will you tell them to do trading or investing or will you teach them gambling? Is this right way to introduce bitcoin to our children. Ok if you tell them to work on the signature campaign and earn bitcoins. If they enter this forum you no need o explain them they only learn how to make bitcoin and they first choose to gamble to earn bitcoin because it is the easy way. So how can you control your children without addict to this bad activity? 
savioroshan

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 03:05:43 PM

Yup, i agree that the bitcoin will be the future currency in the digital world. But if they ask how to get bitcoins what your answer is? Will you tell them to do trading or investing or will you teach them gambling? Is this right way to introduce bitcoin to our children. Ok if you tell them to work on the signature campaign and earn bitcoins. If they enter this forum you no need o explain them they only learn how to make bitcoin and they first choose to gamble to earn bitcoin because it is the easy way. So how can you control your children without addict to this bad activity? 

Why you need to tell your children to go to this forum and learn what bitcoin is? Just tell them that bitcoin is like money.How you are going to tell your children about dollars and euros? In the same way tell them about bitcoins also. Also tell them if they want to earn bitcoins , study hard. Thats the only option and the geniune option.If they have good education , definitely when they grow up they will be able to get a good job. And after that if they need bitcoins , they can convert their salary into bitcoins and can store them if they want.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 03:59:08 PM

Why you need to tell your children to go to this forum and learn what bitcoin is? Just tell them that bitcoin is like money.How you are going to tell your children about dollars and euros? In the same way tell them about bitcoins also. Also tell them if they want to earn bitcoins , study hard. Thats the only option and the geniune option.If they have good education , definitely when they grow up they will be able to get a good job. And after that if they need bitcoins , they can convert their salary into bitcoins and can store them if they want.
yes that is not such a good idea, to teach to the children or teenagers to earn bitcoin, i think they have only one responsibility and that is to complete their study first, if they will start taking interest in bitcoin earning using any mean i think it it have a worst impact on their education, so i think first they should complete their study and after that they should take interest in earning bitcoin.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:50:45 PM

Bitcoin is much more than that. Bitcoin is not just a simple currency like fiat. Bitcoin has a lot of advantage over dollars and Euros but bitcoin also has a disadvantage like its usability. Bitcoin is money, yes. But bitcoin lets you have an anonymous transaction. You can send to and receive from a different part of the world and the transaction fee would still be not that much unlike when you send money using fiat.

I think that "study hard" is applicable to every single thing in life. If you want to be rich, then be an expert of something. If you want to become a programmer, then study hard and become one. If you want to become a teacher, then study hard and become one. Our knowledge is the foundation of almost everything that has something to do with what we want to do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: