Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children  (Read 117994 times)
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:34:16 PM

Why you need to tell your children to go to this forum and learn what bitcoin is? Just tell them that bitcoin is like money.How you are going to tell your children about dollars and euros? In the same way tell them about bitcoins also. Also tell them if they want to earn bitcoins , study hard. Thats the only option and the geniune option.If they have good education , definitely when they grow up they will be able to get a good job. And after that if they need bitcoins , they can convert their salary into bitcoins and can store them if they want.

Bitcoin is much more than that. Bitcoin is not just a simple currency like fiat. Bitcoin has a lot of advantage over dollars and Euros but bitcoin also has a disadvantage like its usability. Bitcoin is money, yes. But bitcoin lets you have an anonymous transaction. You can send to and receive from a different part of the world and the transaction fee would still be not that much unlike when you send money using fiat.

I think that "study hard" is applicable to every single thing in life. If you want to be rich, then be an expert of something. If you want to become a programmer, then study hard and become one. If you want to become a teacher, then study hard and become one. Our knowledge is the foundation of almost everything that has something to do with what we want to do.
Life is a continuous learning, it is up to a person if he really wanted to become successful I believe there are people that can be successful here in bitcoin. It is just always a matter on the way how you think. Bitcoin is good influence for everyone if we will just take time to learn it.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:46:01 PM

from time to time, it may be very easy to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children. with pc gear and some other supplies, we can explain it briefly, along with real evidence. perhaps with their teaching and practice, will make them familiar with their own. I believe, the best teacher is by giving them experience.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:52:27 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2017, 06:58:35 PM by Diced90

Childrens hard to learn about that thing because they only want is to play with their friends better to teach older people than younger people but children loves playing gadgets like android phone and look at the google play has so many games that you can earn bitcoins.
Children these days are so sophisticated and fast learners am sure learning about bitcoin will not be a big challenge.
And faucets should be a great place to start and once the accumulate enough coins you can teach them how to spend or store it.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 06:01:07 PM

from time to time, it may be very easy to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children. with pc gear and some other supplies, we can explain it briefly, along with real evidence. perhaps with their teaching and practice, will make them familiar with their own. I believe, the best teacher is by giving them experience.
But if they are not interested they can easily learn how to use bitcoin and i think children and teenangers are still in the level where still looking for playing games.. unlike people who alread knows about computer and in collage student..
I think it will be easily  teach them if you can share them how to buy a games in steam..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:38:36 PM

But if they are not interested they can easily learn how to use bitcoin and i think children and teenangers are still in the level where still looking for playing games.. unlike people who alread knows about computer and in collage student..
I think it will be easily  teach them if you can share them how to buy a games in steam..

I agree with you, Nowadays, Most of teenagers or children are interested to video games. So if we can explain bitcoin by relation with video games, we can have the interest of teenagers or children. So, as you said, It's easy to teach them by sharing with them how to buy steam games with bitcoin.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:03:44 AM

I agree with you, Nowadays, Most of teenagers or children are interested to video games. So if we can explain bitcoin by relation with video games, we can have the interest of teenagers or children. So, as you said, It's easy to teach them by sharing with them how to buy steam games with bitcoin.
But then, what would be there main intention on using bitcoin, if it is only for gaming then they would just spend there money for it. I guess we will educate teenagers at this moment of time since the opportunity to invest is present, we should encourage them to be an investor like us than letting them play, in fact they can play games even without bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 04:40:21 AM

Why you need to tell your children to go to this forum and learn what bitcoin is? Just tell them that bitcoin is like money.How you are going to tell your children about dollars and euros? In the same way tell them about bitcoins also. Also tell them if they want to earn bitcoins , study hard. Thats the only option and the geniune option.If they have good education , definitely when they grow up they will be able to get a good job. And after that if they need bitcoins , they can convert their salary into bitcoins and can store them if they want.

Bitcoin is much more than that. Bitcoin is not just a simple currency like fiat. Bitcoin has a lot of advantage over dollars and Euros but bitcoin also has a disadvantage like its usability. Bitcoin is money, yes. But bitcoin lets you have an anonymous transaction. You can send to and receive from a different part of the world and the transaction fee would still be not that much unlike when you send money using fiat.

I think that "study hard" is applicable to every single thing in life. If you want to be rich, then be an expert of something. If you want to become a programmer, then study hard and become one. If you want to become a teacher, then study hard and become one. Our knowledge is the foundation of almost everything that has something to do with what we want to do.
Life is a continuous learning, it is up to a person if he really wanted to become successful I believe there are people that can be successful here in bitcoin. It is just always a matter on the way how you think. Bitcoin is good influence for everyone if we will just take time to learn it.
yes experience is too much important in every fiend of life. and experience can be get from learning and spending time in relevant field. Bitciontalk.org is wast field and one need to have pass spent good time in here, then he can make bitcoin using and providing different services. i my self studying this form for a long time.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:55:02 AM

It's all about perspective. There's a theory or some kind of mindset that other people has. They think that all of this that we see around the world is just a game. Like life is the best MMORPG ever. The explanation is basically, your health is your health in the game, the food that you consume makes your avatar a better one, studying would increase your intelligence, working out would increase strength, etc. If you could tell the teenager about that, it might change how they look at things and take life more seriously. Bitcoin would be an in-game currency or something.

streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:24:33 PM

Yes, the best way you can explain bitcoin to teenagers is to tell them that they can get money with it and like you said teenagers and children like to play videogames and bitcoin is the best way to make them earn money to buy it with, they can do whatever they do every day which is going through social media and earn money through social campaigns on this forum.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:44:42 PM

But then, what would be there main intention on using bitcoin, if it is only for gaming then they would just spend there money for it. I guess we will educate teenagers at this moment of time since the opportunity to invest is present, we should encourage them to be an investor like us than letting them play, in fact they can play games even without bitcoin.
You are right, but, For example what if children don't interested? you said "we should encourage them to be an investor" but what if they don't interested about bitcoin investing as a hard domain for them. I mean you can explain bitcoin to them by  enter in domain they like, as i tell you gaming. so they will be more interesting.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:10:29 PM

You are right, but, For example what if children don't interested? you said "we should encourage them to be an investor" but what if they don't interested about bitcoin investing as a hard domain for them. I mean you can explain bitcoin to them by  enter in domain they like, as i tell you gaming. so they will be more interesting.
True,they will not put any interest if you explain bitcoin as an investment since its not really be a interesting for them because they dont have money to spend on that and you are right its really better to introduce to them that they could able to play a game with bitcoin.

sir.humus

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:21:20 PM

Kids should understand it more than adults. I find the hardest part about explaining bitcoin to people is that they have to unlearn so much about how the current system works. It's difficult for people to unlearn unnecessary shit.
eminem90

Activity: 298

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:13:25 PM

Kids should understand it more than adults. I find the hardest part about explaining bitcoin to people is that they have to unlearn so much about how the current system works. It's difficult for people to unlearn unnecessary shit.
As my father, matches, not toys for children, and that with such success can be said about the money, and in particular about bitcoin. Children need to play more and not think about serious things.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:22:48 PM

I think it would be very difficult to tell the bitcoin system to children. see they are not educated they would not necessarily know and understand what you're saying. because bitcoin system is a bit complicated
maister77777

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:45:55 AM

I think it would be very difficult to tell the bitcoin system to children. see they are not educated they would not necessarily know and understand what you're saying. because bitcoin system is a bit complicated
I totally agree with you. It is formed by adults who did not immediately realize what was going on, but the children understand what a bitcoin will be even more difficult.
anasis

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:07:17 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 05:36:21 AM by anasis

For the formation of young people with technology and bitcoin, it is necessary for a better result this science to include in the school curriculum. Not everyone completely, but only some initial steps. And it will be a better result than to teach him at home.
LovelyPrey

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:29:19 AM

Yeah, it is hard to explain to the kids or children about bitcoin, because they must be playing not learning on how to make money at their age and especially this virtual money, this bitcoin, and so in teenage, I find it hard too because like me I find it hard to be in bitcoin even to understand what it is, how to use bitcoin, how does it generate, you know I really find it hard to understand, I have to watch some clip about bitcoin before I find it easy,so I guess better to show to teenagers using clip like I had.

diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:36:54 AM

Yeah, it is hard to explain to the kids or children about bitcoin, because they must be playing not learning on how to make money at their age and especially this virtual money, this bitcoin, and so in teenage, I find it hard too because like me I find it hard to be in bitcoin even to understand what it is, how to use bitcoin, how does it generate, you know I really find it hard to understand, I have to watch some clip about bitcoin before I find it easy,so I guess better to show to teenagers using clip like I had.

That is what we should be doing in teaching about bitcoin, show them how to use it and not just explain to them what is bitcoin.  Smiley The more we explain bitcoin, the more we tell them about it, the more they will think that it is complicated to use bitcoin. Instead of doing such teachings, why not just show them what we are talking about. That is one of the effective way I think of teaching.  Smiley

Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:43:28 AM

That is what we should be doing in teaching about bitcoin, show them how to use it and not just explain to them what is bitcoin.  Smiley The more we explain bitcoin, the more we tell them about it, the more they will think that it is complicated to use bitcoin. Instead of doing such teachings, why not just show them what we are talking about. That is one of the effective way I think of teaching.  Smiley
In my memory, I was always interested in what they do my parents. I always ask them to work and when I have a mother or father took with them, then it stands that I saw something that once heard, and little by little understanding how they work and on what. Therefore, I believe that a child without unnecessary attracting attention by itself will take the first information about bitcoin watching you own.
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:08:03 AM

For the formation of young people with technology and bitcoin, it is necessary for a better result this science to include in the school curriculum. Not everyone completely, but only some initial steps. And it will be a better result than to teach him at home.
The government will determine to add it in the school curriculum if there is a need. However, I believe that information is not only limited in schools, we are in the new era now, everything can be access in the internet including what is taught in the school. Students can be smarter than a teacher and that is a true statement, everything can be learn, our responsibility as a mentor then is just to guide them but let them explore.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: