Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:14:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you support the rebrand/renaming to move away from the bad connotations, difficulty to carry out business and the constant questions about Silk Road and the connection to the project?
Yes
No
Unsure

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebranded to Duality Blockchain Solutions  (Read 129226 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:38:54 AM

Any updates so far?

I still haven't seen my SLK ICO wallet update with the coins that I sent across and the address on the blockchain shows the coins were withdrawn from the wallet which I'm assuming is a result of the ICO closing but can't be too sure.   I'm starting to worry now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quantumgravity

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 03:37:57 AM

So what is going on in the world of SLK AND DSLK?? I wanna know when this trading starts and shit???

DarkSilk will be released on November 5 and coins will be distributed to participants starting then Wink

quantumgravity

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 03:49:38 AM

I'm surprised at the turnout. Less than 80 BTC's. Some scams have generated more than this.. Perhaps it was the minimum pricing that swayed some investors away. But best of luck to you on your project
Here come the dragons! You saw the result and you felt like posting? Do not worry, this is not another scammy ICO. Wait and see for yourself: what it has been achieved here could be a game changer in the crypto world.

Good job guys, and actually good work. You have a lot to do

Yes I saw the results and posted. Is there something wrong with that? I've followed silk for some time and was surprised at the ICO results. Nowhere did I say silk was a scam. I said, some ICO scams have generated more BTC than dark. I wish the best to the coin and its supporters..

I probably got you wrong. Nobody wants to prevent you from posting but since you used the word scam I wanted to make sure you were aware that this team has been open since the very beginning. No need to call for a scam here.

The team is not scammy but definitely greedy. And that was the main cause why so little was raised.

a) Convoluted description of how SLK and DSLK interacts. They could simply say it that the system will sell SLK to pump DSLK and sell DSLK to pump SLK to maintain same marketcap for both coins. but NO it has to be worded so complex that no one understands and no one argues

b) Greedy ICO terms. only 30% of the coins available for Sale. rest held by dev team. thats a huge premine by any standards. if that was not enough, "Volatility sets the price". Really? so all those noobs will think that they bought DSLK at 0.25 usd per DSLK will be in for a surprise when they find out the real price they paid. In essence, dev doesnt care if the ICO raise so little since they will have 90% of the DSLK in their possession and only less than 10% will be disctibuted to ICO investors.

Next time try to make ICO terms fair and simple. You will raise a lot more BTC.

The price paid will be $0.25 per DSLK for people who put in BTC. We never even reached the threshold to raise the minimum price and as a consequence of that, "volatility" did not set the price. The price was a flat $0.25.

The key word in ICO is "Initial" and if you realize that you will realize that the rest of those coins will be sold in subsequent offerings as has been said on many occasions and has been the plan for more than a year.

Perhaps you are just mad that you missed out on a great deal. Perhaps not. Either way, calling us "greedy" is insane. I have put probably over 1500 hours of work into this project alone. Now add up all the other team members contributions and think to yourself, "Does ~$50,000 pay for the teams labor?" If you are thinking rationally, the answer is obviously no.

You may still mine DarkSilk or earn rewards from hosting a stormnode yourself. Unlike many ICOs these days, DarkSilk can still be earned by servicing the network. Many token/coin offerings create all the coins and sell them in one go. That is not how we decided to go about this and I believe the entire process was done fairly. not to mention the fact that anyone who participated with Silk instead of BTC essentially got a 25% rebate when you consider the current market rate of Silk. Unfair? Greedy? Pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

cebb

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 03:55:40 AM

I'm surprised at the turnout. Less than 80 BTC's. Some scams have generated more than this.. Perhaps it was the minimum pricing that swayed some investors away. But best of luck to you on your project
Here come the dragons! You saw the result and you felt like posting? Do not worry, this is not another scammy ICO. Wait and see for yourself: what it has been achieved here could be a game changer in the crypto world.

Yes I saw the results and posted. Is there something wrong with that? I've followed silk for some time and was surprised at the ICO results. Nowhere did I say silk was a scam. I said, some ICO scams have generated more BTC than dark. I wish the best to the coin and its supporters..

I probably got you wrong. Nobody wants to prevent you from posting but since you used the word scam I wanted to make sure you were aware that this team has been open since the very beginning. No need to call for a scam here.

The team is not scammy but definitely greedy. And that was the main cause why so little was raised.

a) Convoluted description of how SLK and DSLK interacts. They could simply say it that the system will sell SLK to pump DSLK and sell DSLK to pump SLK to maintain same marketcap for both coins. but NO it has to be worded so complex that no one understands and no one argues

b) Greedy ICO terms. only 30% of the coins available for Sale. rest held by dev team. thats a huge premine by any standards. if that was not enough, "Volatility sets the price". Really? so all those noobs will think that they bought DSLK at 0.25 usd per DSLK will be in for a surprise when they find out the real price they paid. In essence, dev doesnt care if the ICO raise so little since they will have 90% of the DSLK in their possession and only less than 10% will be disctibuted to ICO investors.

The price paid will be $0.25 per DSLK for people who put in BTC. We never even reached the threshold to raise the minimum price and as a consequence of that, "volatility" did not set the price. The price was a flat $0.25.

The key word in ICO is "Initial" and if you realize that you will realize that the rest of those coins will be sold in subsequent offerings as has been said on many occasions and has been the plan for more than a year.

Perhaps you are just mad that you missed out on a great deal. Perhaps not. Either way, calling us "greedy" is insane. I have put probably over 1500 hours of work into this project alone. Now add up all the other team members contributions and think to yourself, "Does ~$50,000 pay for the teams labor?" If you are thinking rationally, the answer is obviously no.

You may still mine DarkSilk or earn rewards from hosting a stormnode yourself. Unlike many ICOs these days, DarkSilk can still be earned by servicing the network. Many token/coin offerings create all the coins and sell them in one go. That is not how we decided to go about this and I believe the entire process was done fairly. not to mention the fact that anyone who participated with Silk instead of BTC essentially got a 25% rebate when you consider the current market rate of Silk. Unfair? Greedy? Pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I am invested in DSLK. Not heavily but not peanuts also. Happy to be proved wrong.

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:21:54 AM

OMFG, this guy ^^^^, Baaaahahahahahahaha
CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:25:20 AM

Glad the crowdsale is over. Looking forward to the next few weeks. Storm node hosting :O

Yep, "Gentlemen, start your stormnodes!"

@silknetwork

Great job on the ICO!

Curious what happens to any silk i sent to ICO addy after cutoff? Will it be returned or just dropped into the regular silk address on weaver?

thanks,
john

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:33:51 AM

So it seems the first week set the price. $0.25 for each DSLK? When will you guys credit investors's accounts with DSLK. Everything will be processed via the Weaver if I recall that correctly.
Just please make sure to implement automatic withdrawal.
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 12:10:43 PM

Can I still participate in the ICO?

I have SLK @bittrex, If I move them to the Wheaver (Silk (ICO)) address, then, the SLK can be swapped for dslk?

Is there some risk to lost the coins due to issues in the network, or the chain is working well?

People talking about issues are taking about the old Silkcoin and the old chain.

Silk(SLK) has zero issues and the chain is working better than well Cheesy

19hrs 20mins left of the ICO.

Sent you guys a PM.  Still not seeing the Silkcoin I sent last night to Weaver appear in my wallet.  Intended to put it all in the ICO...

We have messaged Matthew to inform him of the deposit.

Could you email the TXID and your Weaver username to contact@silknetwork.org

Sent him an e-mail but never got a response, still no SILK.  I guess I missed out on the ICO then.  Sucks Sad

Did you end up being credited your SLK that you sent over for the ICO?   Mine still don't show up on weaver after two days.    On the blockchain, it shows them as received and also withdrawn by someone shortly after the ICO ended.  Huh
dontigua

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 01:05:22 PM

OMFG, this guy ^^^^, Baaaahahahahahahaha

I'm not sure why this is funny..  people like you make this project worse then the Donald Trump campaign
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:26:20 PM

Did you end up being credited your SLK that you sent over for the ICO?   Mine still don't show up on weaver after two days.    On the blockchain, it shows them as received and also withdrawn by someone shortly after the ICO ended.  Huh

If it shows up on the block chain that it will be credited to your account. Until now there has not been a case where one did not receive his belongings.

So it seems the first week set the price. $0.25 for each DSLK? When will you guys credit investors's accounts with DSLK. Everything will be processed via the Weaver if I recall that correctly.

You are correct the price was set at $0.25 for each DSLK. Investors will be credited after the chain becomes active, which should be Nov the 5th.
peschi

Activity: 355

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:30:33 PM

If it shows up on the block chain that it will be credited to your account. Until now there has not been a case where one did not receive his belongings.

I see my SLK in weaver, in the SLK (ICO) position listed. But I didn't see the amount of DSLK I'll get.
Can somebody tell me how to look for in a blockchain explorer?

Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:33:31 PM

I see my SLK in weaver, in the SLK (ICO) position listed. But I didn't see the amount of DSLK I'll get.

SLK was accepted at $ 0.01
DSLK price was set at $ 0.25

Just divide your amount by 25 Wink
peschi

Activity: 355

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:39:23 PM

SLK was accepted at $ 0.01
DSLK price was set at $ 0.25

Just divide your amount by 25 Wink

Thanks a lot!

Do you know when DLSK gets distributed to weaver accounts?

Fritwakky

Activity: 375
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 04:03:05 PM

You are correct the price was set at $0.25 for each DSLK. Investors will be credited after the chain becomes active, which should be Nov the 5th.

great news here, in first week price will grew 3$ for sure. waiting my DSLK
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 04:50:30 PM

No way man, $3 is too high at the moment. It needs time, support and a lot of work to get there. If it gets to $3 straight is likely to be a pump and dump attempt by a whale. Only 11 coins are above 3 dollars at the moment according to https://coinmarketcap.com/

SLievensDRKSLK

Activity: 490

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 05:29:30 PM

Can we all move past price speculation and doubting of the project?

It has been a 2 year period of work & transition, and at not one point have we shown any sign of not producing working software or taking this project to heights not even imagined by the community.

I am spending less and less time looking at bitcointalk, which is bad, because this is where the community is. However, the more I see wild price speculation, the same questions being asked over and over, doubt with the project and whatever REALLY boring things get discussed, the more I will be inclined to remove myself full-time from BCT.

There are a lot better things to discuss apart from what the price will be tomorrow.

AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:08:48 PM

It has been a 2 year period of work & transition, and at not one point have we shown any sign of not producing working software or taking this project to heights not even imagined by the community.

I am spending less and less time looking at bitcointalk, which is bad, because this is where the community is. However, the more I see wild price speculation, the same questions being asked over and over, doubt with the project and whatever REALLY boring things get discussed, the more I will be inclined to remove myself full-time from BCT.

There are a lot better things to discuss apart from what the price will be tomorrow.

o gawd, here we go.   blame BCT after taking our money and leave, sounds familiar...

will you atleast ADDRESS community concerns in last 3 pages?  missing deposits, ones put in before the ICO even ended days ago? users reporting no response to emails or PM?

you guys filled the stereotype of "once ICO is done, no more community interaction" TO A TEE, what did you expect?

SLievensDRKSLK

Activity: 490

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 07:13:44 PM

o gawd, here we go.   blame BCT after taking our money and leave, sounds familiar...

will you atleast ADDRESS community concerns in last 3 pages?  missing deposits, ones put in before the ICO even ended days ago? users reporting no response to emails or PM?

you guys filled the stereotype of "once ICO is done, no more community interaction" TO A TEE, what did you expect?

Silk Network is the project, I am a person.

Just because I do not want to take a part of BCT anymore, doesn't mean that the project won't interact with users here.

Your post is a fine example as to why I don't want to take part here anymore and will leave a community spokesman to handle BCT from now on.

It is nothing new to not have the actual developers interacting with the community.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:26:10 PM

I'm not sure why this is funny..  people like you make this project worse then the Donald Trump campaign

you're kidding right? This is funny because of the entitlement attitude of those that sit on the sideline and only whine after they have missed the boat.

The Silk team has gone above and beyond in regards to dedicated development, a fair swap, clearly stated ico terms and consistent communication.

1) Lets remember that these dev teams essentially work for free and rely on their passion to drive the projects forward while a minority of the community stand by being critical of said teams all while waiting to gain financially from the work of those they criticize.
2) Spencer has worked tirelessly to resurrect the silk project when it would have been easier to just start a new coin.
3) Team was very clear and concise about ICO terms and these terms were posted weeks before ICO began. If you couldn't understand the terms, the time to ask was then.
4) I for one am very pleased with the value the ICO is about to output.
5) The time to snivel about the ICO has long since passed especially after the silk team has announced the most favorable of ICO outcomes.

This project has the potential to yield its investor 100x on their money all while literally doing nothing in return. Don't be an ingrate, support the projects you respect and quit being so critical.

The Trump comparison comment is laughable and doesn't even warrant a response.
I will say that the Trump campaign has proven the dumbing down of America is fact. Supported by the wall streeters and the walmarters. One group knows the benefit and the second group of reality tv watching deplorables are so ignorant they don't even realize they vote against their own interests. As an American veteran I am embarrassed but not surprised by these types.

@Spencer Dont listen to the fudster critics. What you have done thus far has been revolutionary in thought and development skills. Chin up and march forward.

Edgemaster

Activity: 292
Merit: 259

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 11:19:08 PM

Put some BTC into the ICO, cant wait to fireup the stormnodes

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: