Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you support the rebrand/renaming to move away from the bad connotations, difficulty to carry out business and the constant questions about Silk Road and the connection to the project?
Yes
No
Unsure

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebranded to Duality Blockchain Solutions  (Read 129226 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crypt0Keeper

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Ad Libertas!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 06:48:16 PM

Anyone know why the Silkcoin network (old wallet, not new SLK wallet) stopped?  I have a lot of coins stuck staking and the network has been stopped since November 4th.

--Silkcoin Reddit Moderator--
https://silknetwork.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:50:28 PM

No i could care less about this project.   Failed ico.  Would like my bitcoins back if there will be any extended delay on release.   Are my funds not in escrow as promised? Or did i misread the escrowed ico thing?

Can I send dontigua the amount of btc he put into the ICO and then the silkteam can transfer his owed amount of DSLK to my account? That way we both win.

I don't think that should be any problem. To be honest i thought of it myself but i'll let you have the cake Grin.
Its up to dontigua to agree though...

This is a new thing now: community refunds!!!
I think I've seen it all now
 Shocked
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:03:48 PM

No i could care less about this project.   Failed ico.  Would like my bitcoins back if there will be any extended delay on release.   Are my funds not in escrow as promised? Or did i misread the escrowed ico thing?

Can I send dontigua the amount of btc he put into the ICO and then the silkteam can transfer his owed amount of DSLK to my account? That way we both win.

I don't think that should be any problem. To be honest i thought of it myself but i'll let you have the cake Grin.

Shocked

I was think of making the same offer but was afraid he might have 10BTC+ in

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:07:27 PM

Anyone know why the Silkcoin network (old wallet, not new SLK wallet) stopped?  I have a lot of coins stuck staking and the network has been stopped since November 4th.

Sometimes it seems to make a few blocks, but i think it is best to consider the chain dead. I've send you a pm and we will see what we can work out.

No i could care less about this project.   Failed ico.  Would like my bitcoins back if there will be any extended delay on release.   Are my funds not in escrow as promised? Or did i misread the escrowed ico thing?

Shocked

Maybe we should set up a pooling account and slice the pie haha  Grin
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:09:44 PM

due to low vol. SILK moves to 10th page of bittrex, where almost every coin going to be delisted shortly

And yes quite frustrating as well, as soon as Silkcoin was launched on bittrex it was abandoned to 'finish' darksilk. The ico started and halfway through talk about a name change and major partnerships which were never announced or even hinted at.  Why are you guys trying to kill your own work? Every investor not in your tight knit group of 10 people that posts here are chastized off this forum or deleted for relevant questions. Feel realy stupid for getting sucked into this.

clearly a troll... low volume at bittrex means the devs abandoned the project? are you kidding me?

-------
dontigua didnt invested nothing, otherwise he would already received the money back(just like @HORT and @Orestes i could buy his share)... he is here to troll and nothing more.
let's just move on, i cant wait to see some news about the rebrand and/or dslk.

dontigua

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:25:30 PM

due to low vol. SILK moves to 10th page of bittrex, where almost every coin going to be delisted shortly

And yes quite frustrating as well, as soon as Silkcoin was launched on bittrex it was abandoned to 'finish' darksilk. The ico started and halfway through talk about a name change and major partnerships which were never announced or even hinted at.  Why are you guys trying to kill your own work? Every investor not in your tight knit group of 10 people that posts here are chastized off this forum or deleted for relevant questions. Feel realy stupid for getting sucked into this.

clearly a troll... low volume at bittrex means the devs abandoned the project? are you kidding me?

-------
dontigua didnt invested nothing, otherwise he would already received the money back(just like @HORT and @Orestes i could buy his share)... he is here to troll and nothing more.
let's just move on, i cant wait to see some news about the rebrand and/or dslk.

Abandoned as is marketing.. absolutely nothing. 

And yes i will gladly take the offers of buyout if Darksilk is not launched within a reasonable amount of time   as i said in a previous post 3-6 months is absolutely unacceptable. 

I never said i want my coins back now! That was the lynch mob yet again.  I dont know why you all insist on smearing me.
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:33:15 PM

Abandoned as is marketing.. absolutely nothing.  

And yes i will gladly take the offers of buyout if Darksilk is not launched within a reasonable amount of time   as i said in a previous post 3-6 months is absolutely unacceptable.  

I never said i want my coins back now! That was the lynch mob yet again.  I dont know why you all insist on smearing me.

Calm down, it wont be 3-6 months. As mentioned earlier there will be a lighter version based on CPUmining only to bridge the gap until full GPUmining implementation. I think that settles it for now. Let this case rest guys and look forward.

Glad you are still on the game dontigua  Cool
Sapfon

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:48:06 PM

Anyone know why the Silkcoin network (old wallet, not new SLK wallet) stopped?  I have a lot of coins stuck staking and the network has been stopped since November 4th.

Sometimes it seems to make a few blocks, but i think it is best to consider the chain dead. I've send you a pm and we will see what we can work out.

Shocked

Maybe we should set up a pooling account and slice the pie haha  Grin

Sent him PM asking about that as well to find out the amount he invested as I too might be interested in buying it Smiley
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 01:55:21 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2016, 03:20:02 AM by drizzle2405

Well I am glad that everyone is being sensible.  Let's keep cool and calm through this transition.  I can understand it is frustrating at times, on both sides.  Investors have expectations and the team has expectations as well to deliver a finished product.

We can all reach a happy median.  Hang in there, DSILK is just around the corner, just like when we waited for Silk (SLK)...

ttoroie

Activity: 404

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:06:41 AM

Rome wasn't built in a day bro and that's what these guys are building...!!  Open your mind up a bit with the possibilities of a 2 coin system creating a stable currency.
I think that settles it for now. Let this case rest guys and look forward.
Glad you are still on the game dontigua  Cool

Well I am glad that everyone is being sensible.  Let's keep cool and calm through this transition.
We can all reach a happy median.  Hang in there, DSILK is just around the corner, just like when we waited for SILK...

Oh well guys
You convinced me!!!
I'll just edit my posts and replace his yelling and whining with a more peaceful gifs

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
SEQ: SSeQKtFR5zpqzLYozGRstXCcuaBjdMW3EU DYN: D5KWKzdhRz2yShwjkwX1Co51NBkNtGLuaz
DimiZb

Activity: 403

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:46:22 AM

It is good to see common sense prevailing in this thread.

DSLK ICO raised few BTC agreed but the amount of coins in circulation will also be less as the ICO was set at a fixed price of $0.25/coin. Now considering that under 150 BTC equivalent were raised (BTC + SLK) there will be approximately 400K DSLK in circulation at launch.

If everyone keep calm and let the devs do their job there will be an organic fomo when DSLK launches owing to its limited supply and the naysayers can exit with tidy profit. Those who believe can stay longer and reap the benefits.

Marketcap of DSLK at launch will be close to 100K USD (based on available supply, excluding devs share) at launch. With such dedicated team behind DSLK It can easily be pumped x 10 times at launch.

SO CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND LET THE DEVS DO THEIR JOB.

Funding is underestimated, dlsk may have a big pump after listing on exchanges, I missed the chance to invest, what a pity.
SilkNetwork (OP)

Activity: 238

Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 06:38:53 AM

Argon2d CPU mining has begun on the test network.

dDNS has an issue to rectify and Stormnode payments need a change and test.

The development team are working around the clock and are ensuring the software works and that peoples investments are protected.

The same as Silk(SLK) and its launch, DarkSilk will have 10000 blocks at the beginning of the chain that give no block reward (0DSLK).

This gives Silk Network the time to setup dnsseeders, full nodes, add checkpoints, forward the code to bittrex and have a secured network.

At the point the above is done, the codebase will be released publicly.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:09:42 AM

The development team are working around the clock and are ensuring the software works and that peoples investments are protected.

The same as Silk(SLK) and its launch, DarkSilk will have 10000 blocks at the beginning of the chain that give no block reward (0DSLK).

This gives Silk Network the time to setup dnsseeders, full nodes, add checkpoints, forward the code to bittrex and have a secured network.

Was it that difficult to share these news long ago? Smiley
Anyway, would you please consider writing and sharing a roadmap so we can have a rough idea of what is going on and when?
Bitcoinasourus

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:32:21 AM

How long does it take for the silkcoin balance to show in my weaver wallet? I can see the silkcoin in my weaver wallet on the explorer but still not in my weaver wallet. It's been a while. a long while in crypto standards.
SilkNetwork (OP)

Activity: 238

Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 07:35:02 AM

How long does it take for the silkcoin balance to show in my weaver wallet? I can see the silkcoin in my weaver wallet on the explorer but still not in my weaver wallet. It's been a while. a long while in crypto standards.

email m.langdon@silknetwork.org with your Weaver username and TXID and explain the situation, he will help.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:46:05 AM

yep yep, mfing SilkNetwork!

yep yep, tell us about the testnet!

After the 10,000 empty blocks,

Haters & fudster be sucking our %^&$^$%.
entertainment

Activity: 422

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 01:55:30 PM

So when is DRKSILK going to be released?

Solero

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:03:33 PM

Code, coins or market?
Edgemaster

Activity: 292
Merit: 259

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 03:14:11 PM

nice updates ! keep em coming. prove the skeptics wrong

cryptmebro

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:38:17 PM

The only thing I want to know is how you did not know a month ago (at the beginning of ICO) that something which takes 6 months to code was not going to be ready in a month.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: