Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:21:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bank account's got robbed by European Commission. Over 700k is lost.  (Read 408449 times)
zeroday (OP)
Donator

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 10:32:26 PM

Read THIS and THIS. Another nice FUD and FAKE, yeah?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlos

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 10:35:04 PM

Read THIS and THIS. Another nice FUD and FAKE, yeah?

Read what I've said again... I didn't said that news are FUD... The conspiracy you are building out of air is... Telling us we are next won't help nor will blaming EU with your country's own problems.  Even with most colourful signature on whole bitcointalk...

What was the turnover figure per month or per week? What was the interest on that account?
zeroday (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 10:49:24 PM

Now Cyprus may be the template for the future, regardless of European governments’ recent statements to the contrary. If a bankrupt euro-area country can’t afford to recapitalize its own insolvent banks, it will have to “bail in” their owners and creditors first as a condition of receiving outside aid. Or at least that’s what Dutch Finance Minister Jeroen Dijsselbloem said last week in an outburst of candor, before later retracting the statement after it triggered declines in European markets.

Wealthy depositors in Spain, Italy, Greece and elsewhere should assume he was speaking the truth the first time and take measures to protect their money, rather than trusting governments to do it for them.

I absolutely agree with the statement above and I have full moral right to make people aware what to expect from EU.

Curious who is the next ?
telegraph.co.uk: Slovenia cuts growth forecast as bail-out fears grow
carlos

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 10:56:51 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2013, 11:15:25 PM by carlos

"bankrupt euro-area country", "insolvent banks", "receiving outside aid",... that says it itself... i'm definitely glad that EU is not listening to your "solutions"

Say it clear: you want Germans to pay for your loses...

What was the turnover figure per month or per week? What was the interest on that account?
Kempelen

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 10:58:48 PM

Who let the bankster shill in?
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2013, 11:12:33 PM

Who let the bankster shill in?
With every news hit, more people show up. Unfortunately, along with the good, come a few of the bad. They either learn, or we yell at them until they shut up.  Cheesy

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
sounds

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

1221iZanNi5igK7oAA7AWmYjpsyjsRbLLZ

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 11:13:38 PM

Yeah! zeroday, don't let those guys ruin your cool.

I sympathize with the situation. It's shameful what the EC has done to Cyprus.

Click the "ignore" link under carlos. I did.
carlos

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 11:17:30 PM

I sympathize with the situation. It's shameful what the EC has done to Cyprus.
I sympathize with poor people in Cyprus, not with conspirators blaming whole world with their own problems instead of their own democratically voted government.
cho

Activity: 155

Boar with me

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 11:18:43 PM

"bankrupt euro-area country", "insolvent banks", "receiving outside aid",... that says it itself... i'm definitely glad that EU is not listening to your "solutions"

zeroday has written earlier on the thread that this account has a high turnover, and is used to pay wages and contractors. He has already said that there was 0% interest on this account, and that he pays banking fees for it. Any medium-sized business needs an account with turnover ranging from 100k€ to 1M€... Isn't that obvious ?

1KEWxTkXPgfB9MdHJcfyoVnfHRnYEHQJPw
carlos

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 11:19:39 PM

Isn't that obvious ?
I've read the whole thread... "High" is not a number.
zeroday (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 11:21:42 PM

"zeroday" is also not my name. Guess why ?

And your point is that it's bad idea to warn people of such barely-bankrupt countries and help them avoid the same losses as Cyprus people got?
Of course! If they start withdrawing cash before seizure begins, it will definitely harm EU economy! Sorry, my bad, I didn't think about The Elite.

cho

Boar with me

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 11:28:05 PM

Probably the whole catastrophe in Cyprus for you is just FUD and fake, but for me it is reality! And I paid for it from my own pocket!

And the solution is to spread FUD that we are next ... Come on! You really mean it?
Catastrophe? More like market correcting the banking bubble you lived in... Sad bud reality.

Quite on the contrary, I'm VERY interested by information on who's falling next, in order to protect my own interests ! What you are labeling FUD are quite obvious advance warnings from the troika. Just listen to them publicly talking about using cyprus as a template !
Now that the plan has been applied once, I can't see why it won't be applied again next time a bank fails. Do you think cyprus banks are the only banks in the eurozone risking negative equity ? Do you think cyprus is the only state unable to bailout its banks ? Do you feel safe because of the troïka stress tests ?

cho

Boar with me

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 11:31:02 PM

Isn't that obvious ?

What if his turnover was 200 k€ ? 500 k€ ? 1M€ ? Those numbers are usual for medium businesses. What's your point ? That zeroday was careless ? That he should be doing business in germany and not in cyprus ?

cho

Boar with me

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 11:43:25 PM

zeroday : do you think legal recourse can possibly change something, as this FT articles seems to hint :
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/c73e1420-99ed-11e2-83ca-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2PAE0DtoG

collapse

Activity: 206
Merit: 102

step forward

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 11:45:42 PM

Bail-in it's better than bail-out.

Bank account is not a "capitalism totem" or "free market totem", bank account is a CREDIT from CUSTOMER to the BANK. You should know this if you put money inside. If bank crash, fractional reserve banking, money disappears.

Taxpayers SHOULD NOT repair bad banks.

Elacoin-ELC,Betacoin-BET,Neutroncoin-NTRN,Americancoin-AMC,Stronghands-SHND,Craftcoin-CRC,DOGE,BCH,BTC,...,Bitcoin,...(and a lot more)
Linux updated wallets (source code) for: ELC, BET, AMC, NKT, SLING, CRC,...
[if (blocknumber > 115000) maxblocksize=largerlimit]   [I don't think the threshold should ever be 0.  We should always allow at least some free transactions.]
RAK3

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 01:53:10 AM

#1) Don't chase material things that aren't even real in the first place. You are living in a simulation that's as un-real as an old 8-bit Atari computer game. Your focus on trying to collect money and wealth in this world is about as foolish as trying to collect gold coins in a role-playing computer game.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038985_universe_simulation_intelligent_design.html#ixzz2PAgfEasd

Banks in Estonia are all waiting for one of them to call it out first to avoid bad publicity on themselves. Savings accounts to be taxed.

I just hope the penguin parade (EU, banksters, 33 degrees) mess up even bigger next time so that people would understand that they cannot trust capitalism.

If You want something done, better DIY, don't expect any set of rules to govern the way You live. We are highly intelligent emotional beings who don't need all these ridiculous systems and governments etc.

If every individual would take full responsibility for their actions and themselves, we wouldn't even have countries with imaginary borders.

The more I get into this, the funnier it gets.

Decades and decades of trusting the governments and the penguins running them (behind every entity there are people), is finally coming down show what people have been investing in all this time.

Hell, I don't feel sorry for anything because sorry n e v e r  helps along with anything. Worrying, sorrying and all that has 0 productivity rate.

When everybody would just get along, we wouldn't need money. You can't eat it, it's a fu**ing stupid game and we're all playing it!
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2013, 02:02:03 AM

They linked here, so returning the favor is only fair:
http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2013-03-30/canadian-government-offers-bail-regime-prepares-confiscation-bank-deposits-ba
As part of the 2013 budget in Canada, the Minister of Finance tabled the Economic Action Plan 2013 which included the newest buzzword 'bail-in'.

''The [Canadian] Government proposes to implement a ''bail-in'' regime for systemically important banks. This regime will be designed to ensure that, in the unlikely event that a systemically important bank depletes its capital, the bank can be recapitalized and returned to viability through the very rapid conversion of certain bank liabilities into regulatory capital. This will reduce risks for taxpayers. The Government will consult stakeholders on how best to implement a bail-in regime in Canada. Implementation timelines will allow for a smooth transition for affected institutions, investors and other market participants. Systemically important banks will continue to be subject to existing risk management requirements, including enhanced supervision and recovery and resolution plans.This risk management framework will limit the unfair advantage that could be gained by Canada's systemically important banks through the mistaken belief by investors and other market participants that these institutions are 'too big to fail'.''

Canada may not be next in line, but they're setting it up.
Oh man, time to bury your money in the back yard again.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
f4tal1ty

Activity: 716

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2013, 02:03:51 AM

Bail-in it's better than bail-out.

Bank account is not a "capitalism totem" or "free market totem", bank account is a CREDIT from CUSTOMER to the BANK. You should know this if you put money inside. If bank crash, fractional reserve banking, money disappears.

Taxpayers SHOULD NOT repair bad banks.

Thats true, bank bailouts don't act according to the market laws, banks should be able to go bankrupt.

Investors that make profit by taking the risk, should pay for it if something goes wrong, and not the taxpayers.

But people that use their bank accounts mainly for transactions and not for interest and profit should not be affected.

Thats why we need to go back to the Glass-Steagall Act of 1933, the separation of deposit business and investment banking.

The anglo saxon separation system was abolished in 1999.

███               ███                ███               ██████████████████▄     ██████████████████▄       ▄███████████████▄     ███▄              ███
███               ███               █████              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    █████▄            ███
███               ███              ███████             ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ██████▄           ███
███               ███             ████ ████            ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███▀████▄         ███
███               ███            ████   ████           ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███  ▀███▄        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███           ████     ████          ███               ███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███               ███   ███    ████▄      ███
█████████████████████          ████       ████         ███               ███   ██████████████████▀     ███               ███   ███     ▀███▄     ███
███               ███         ████         ████        ███               ███   ███        ▀███         ███               ███   ███       ████▄   ███
███               ███        ████           ████       ███               ███   ███         ▀███        ███               ███   ███        ▀███▄  ███
███               ███       ████             ████      ███               ███   ███          ▀███       ███               ███   ███          ████▄███
███               ███      ████               ████     ███               ███   ███           ▀███      ███               ███   ███           ▀██████
███               ███     ████                 ████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███            ▀███      ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███             █████
███               ███    ████                   ████   ██████████████████▀     ███             ▀███      ▀████████████████▀    ███              ▀███

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Website ANN Thread White Paper
zeroday (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 03:05:22 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2013, 03:26:22 AM by zeroday

People who rob old ladies in the street, or hold up security vans, are branded as thieves. Yet when Germany presides over a heist of billions of pounds from private savers’ Cyprus bank accounts, to ‘save the euro’ for the hundredth time, this is claimed as high statesmanship.
It is nothing of the sort. The deal to secure a €10 billion German bailout of the bankrupt Mediterranean island is one of the nastiest and most immoral political acts of modern times.

SOURCE: dailymail.co.uk.

zeroday : do you think legal recourse can possibly change something, as this FT articles seems to hint :
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/c73e1420-99ed-11e2-83ca-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2PAE0DtoG

I'm working with my lawyers now and they told me we have chances to win. This will be collective lawsuit.
If anyone else is affected by Cyprus deposits confiscation, please send me pm.
solex
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

100 satoshis -> ISO code

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 03:31:11 AM

I'm working with my lawyers now and they told me we have chances to win. This will be collective lawsuit.
If anyone else is affected by Cyprus deposits confiscation, please send me pm.

Excellent news. I imagine the local business association will have loads of affected members.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: