Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:16:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191696 times)
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:03:02 PM

We distrute 5 % of JUMBLR asset to the KMD coin holders. When you have the privatekeys you can access those diestributed JUMBLR coins. If a 3rd party controls your privatekeys (like an exchange) then the third party will have access to those distributed JUMBLR assets.
Does this mean that exchanges will be rewarded for keeping our coins? This is very good amount? This means it is better to withdraw all coins to wallet instead of gifting..But as always majority of coins will stay on exchanges this is rule.

from my point of view will be grate if komodo team will not let the exchanges to earn JUMBLR asset, but is up to them. Looking forward to hear the A. of this issues.
veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:11:32 PM

Great technology and superb devs but so slow with price growth .  ICO price was 12k sat after almost 5 months now the price is 21k sat  as compare to others crypto with significant increased including btc just a mere 50%
 increase. People are really missing this . What's holding it ?  I remember the time when I simultaneously bought KMD and stratis which were at all time low , 6.7k for strat and 7.1k for KMD. Look at it now. My observation is KMD is being left eating dust .
If you have hurry to be rich,dump your coins and buy your stratis,but don't cry later and regret
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:25:50 PM

My observation is KMD is being left eating dust .

Yup...   looks like it's gonna be a tough ride up to Top 20, but don't call it a wrap until Zcash has a higher Mkt. Cap than Dash (at least)...   Wink

That is just my observation from what is happening . But I am 100% sure that KMD can keep it up toe to toe against top 5 cryptos now. KMD has allies that can help achieve that. REVS is on the right and JUMBLR on the left.  Who knows what asset will suddenly airdrop to KMD hodlers.
tave

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:44:58 PM

KMD just need good wallet without some issue. Kiss

and seem it is coming soon

KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 01:59:13 PM

I have heard that if somebody keeps KMD coins on the wallet then  he can get a free Jumblr distribution? is it right?
and I want to know how long may I have free Jumblr distribution for who is keeping KMD and how much is it for Jumblr? Thank you.

We distrute 5 % of JUMBLR asset to the KMD coin holders. When you have the privatekeys you can access those diestributed JUMBLR coins. If a 3rd party controls your privatekeys (like an exchange) then the third party will have access to those distributed JUMBLR assets.

Thank you for your reply. I have some KMD coins in my agama application not on the exchange but How can I get this free JUMBLR? Must I make an address for this JUMBLR on the Agama app?

There's nothing else you will have to do. Just keep your seed safe, you will need it.

3. depends what wallet you use. If use the wallet I linked then you must backup the wallet.dat. You also must backup the wallet.dat if you use Native Mode in Agama Wallet
4. Yes, you must use Agama Wallet and login with that seed, and it will generate the KMD address from that seed.

I made backup of Komodo seed and wif-key in Agama application (Basilisk mode). Now can I sleep peacefully?

Yeah, the seed always generates the same KMD address in Agama Wallet's Basilisk Mode

KomodoPlatform
One simple question
Which windows wallet  can be run offline to create address?
Or maybe there is no komodo wallet thet can be run offline?
p.s.
That one doesn't work https://github.com/ca333/komodoGUI/releases

I believe you can start Agama Wallet even when you are offline. Then just create a new seed, login in Basilisk Mode, and there you will have your KMD address visible.

However, note that there was a bug in the previous version, so you need to logout and login back again to confirm you see the correct KMD address. That bug was fixed in the new release: github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases
I see you can't start agama offline.
For me that strange situation that user can't safly create wallet address.
Not without reason we can find that in bitcoin, litecoin or ethereum but here ?  Undecided

I tested it an managed to open Agama Wallet offline. You must not connect to the basilisk servers at startup. Please use the latest release available in GitHub, there it's turned off by default. github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases

Does this mean that exchanges will be rewarded for keeping our coins? This is very good amount? This means it is better to withdraw all coins to wallet instead of gifting..But as always majority of coins will stay on exchanges this is rule.

It's free coin for who is keeping KMD on the Agama app. I will buy some coin and transfer it to my private wallet on agama app.
it's only 2 days left for snapshot. This is a good chance to hold more coins for a while.

It's still at least few weeks until the snapshot. Next Friday is the last chance to request a payout from the ICO site in order to participate in the snapshot.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 02:07:07 PM

WARNING

When using the Komodo on Ledger Nano S with amounts >100KMD - it currently does not take your interest into account and if you transfer your KMD (from the ledger wallet) you will lose your interest. The best thing is to keep your KMD on the ledger until we and the ledger team fix this issue. This is no security threat and your Komodos are safe and secure on the ledger wallet.

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
Thenoticer

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:10:39 PM

It is still trading as an NXT asset, so you could try to buy it, but quite low liquidity.

https://www.mynxt.info/asset/17911762572811467637

During the summer we will import them to the JUMBLR blockchain.

Here's a list of other SuperNET assets

SUPERNET
DEX (InstantDEX)
PANGEA (pangea)
JUMBLR (NXTprivacy)
BET (Privatebet)
CRYPTO (crypto777)
HODL (jl777hodl)
SHARK (sharkfund0)
BOTS (NXTcoinsco)
MGW (MultiGateway)
REVS

Will you import omnigames as well?
I bought some for 120k NXT just because they were a Supernet asset.

Omnigames is a 3rd party asset, not directly from SuperNET. The asset listed above are the official SuperNET assets.

So, why was it introduced by jl777?
https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/omnigames-asset

Why no-one said so when it was listed as a supernet asset?

And initially who gave 400k to Supernet (They're on SuperHodl account).

Also, if you look at the distribution of the assets : 75k is own by nxtventure and mostly, 75k by the issuer account. And if you click on the issuer of this asset, what do you find? Supernet.

So now tell me why Supernet issues an asset and give the keys to the third party (who is obviously a scam) to put the asset on  the asset exchange?

Did you even look at the omnigames thread? A very quick glance at that or even github would have shown that it was abandoned long ago. Or you could have just asked here. Nxt asset exchange allows anybody to make any asset, but that doesn't mean it will be worth anything. In fact people mispell asset words on purpose to fish out more money.

It really amazes me that people don't read shit anymore. But if the trend is to just buy then research later, it would explain some of the insane pumping in the last month.

But consider this as you paying for your education.

Rant#2
Why the hell do you people persist in using windows? Especially when you can get linux for free. Did you know that you can put linux ubuntu on a bootable usb drive and turn your crappy windows machine into an infinitly more secure rocketship fast machine that runs agama just fine.
Thenoticer

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:12:26 PM

Windows is the issue. Agama works awesome on ubuntu. Ditch your crap ass windows os. Do yourself and the world a favor and install ubuntu or mint. Windows is for the trash can.
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 02:25:52 PM

It is still trading as an NXT asset, so you could try to buy it, but quite low liquidity.

SUPERNET
DEX (InstantDEX)
PANGEA (pangea)
JUMBLR (NXTprivacy)
BET (Privatebet)
CRYPTO (crypto777)
HODL (jl777hodl)
SHARK (sharkfund0)
BOTS (NXTcoinsco)
MGW (MultiGateway)
REVS

Omnigames is a 3rd party asset, not directly from SuperNET. The asset listed above are the official SuperNET assets.

Also, if you look at the distribution of the assets : 75k is own by nxtventure and mostly, 75k by the issuer account. And if you click on the issuer of this asset, what do you find? Supernet.

So now tell me why Supernet issues an asset and give the keys to the third party (who is obviously a scam) to put the asset on  the asset exchange?

Did you even look at the omnigames thread? A very quick glance at that or even github would have shown that it was abandoned long ago. Or you could have just asked here. Nxt asset exchange allows anybody to make any asset, but that doesn't mean it will be worth anything. In fact people mispell asset words on purpose to fish out more money.

It really amazes me that people don't read shit anymore. But if the trend is to just buy then research later, it would explain some of the insane pumping in the last month.

Rant#2
Why the hell do you people persist in using windows? Especially when you can get linux for free. Did you know that you can put linux ubuntu on a bootable usb drive and turn your crappy windows machine into an infinitly more secure rocketship fast machine that runs agama just fine.

We did also provide further insight into the issue, perhaps it was buried too quickly. Here it is again:

I was informed about further details and will clarify.

Omnigames was in a process of being incubated but we never made any public release of the assets, that is why they are still in the nxtventure account. We are not sure howcome some of the assets are being traded, certainly they didn't come from our holdings.

When the deal was discussed with the developer it was a pre-release (super very high risk) state, and of course if the project lead disappears, then there is not much we can do.

SuperNET never collected any funds for Omnigames and in fact lost what it invested in it during the incubation period.

Zeehenk

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:26:22 PM

Windows is the issue. Agama works awesome on ubuntu. Ditch your crap ass windows os. Do yourself and the world a favor and install ubuntu or mint. Windows is for the trash can.

That's very easy to say, but not everybody is as good on a computer as you might be. Keep in mind that you want everybody to be able to use your coin/ wallet with ease of use. Even my neighbor on the corner of 60 y/o with 3 dogs. This is the key to making the coin a HUGE success and getting the price over the moon.

I personally think that I'm not bad with computers and I understand a LOT on it, but UBUNTU is a step too far for me. I wouldn't use the coin if I could only use the wallet with UBUNTU.

snowyNNN

Activity: 422

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:54:10 PM

WARNING

When using the Komodo on Ledger Nano S with amounts >100KMD - it currently does not take your interest into account and if you transfer your KMD (from the ledger wallet) you will lose your interest. The best thing is to keep your KMD on the ledger until we and the ledger team fix this issue. This is no security threat and your Komodos are safe and secure on the ledger wallet.

Do I get Jumblerones if I keep my Komodo in my Ledger Nano S Wallet?

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 02:57:48 PM

WARNING

Yes, because you control the privatekeys in the Ledger Nano S Wallet. With that same privatekey you can access the distributed JUMBLR assets

snowyNNN

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:25:38 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 04:38:29 PM by snowyNNN

WARNING

Yes, because you control the privatekeys in the Ledger Nano S Wallet. With that same privatekey you can access the distributed JUMBLR assets
Well,, apparently you can´t have komodos on ledger nano s anymore because the komodo node is unstable for them..

█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
joharbi

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:20:45 PM

https://ico.komodoplatform.com/ seems to be rejecting my email.
Says "Email not registered" even though I got a confirmation by email.

Trying to swap my BTCD for KMD.

Any one else having this problem?
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:29:46 PM

Hi,

This is owner of http://pool.miningspeed.com
We are sorry, but we need to issue a small fee on our pool!

from now on we charge 0,3% fee on komodo
indeed

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:01:53 PM

Trying the v0.2.0.1a-beta and before that the 1.6.2e build on osx and I'm not sure if its working or not, or what to expect.

I'm using KMD in native mode.

With v0.2.0.1a-beta, how do I know if its working? The 'Synch Only" window just perpetually says "loading" On the upper-left under the easydex logo, I see three bubbles. First one (from left to right) currently says 1122, second 5, third 1. Do these indicate I'm connected? With BTCD and Bitcoin wallet usually shows some sort of progress bar indicating the blockchain synch status. Should there be one here?

If I click on the "Receive" button, there are no receive addresses. So I figure I need to hit "Get new address" either transparent or the private - but no addresses show up after I pick on of these. I've tried both. Should they both work?

I'm really trying to get this Agama wallet working as I would really like to participate in the BTCD>KMD swap this Friday but I'm not clear on how to get the wallet working, or if its working.  I need it working and would like to test receive/send prior to the swap. I'd hate to attempt to swap prior to verifying the wallet can do the basic functions and potentially lose my BTCD.

Any help would be most appreciated!

ca333

Activity: 520
Merit: 522

Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:30:33 PM

It is stable and back in the ledger app manager since more than a week or so. You can safely store your KMD on the ledger nano s and blue.

WARNING

Well,, apparently you can´t have komodos on ledger nano s anymore because the komodo node is unstable for them..

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
snowyNNN

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:07:33 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 08:18:29 PM by snowyNNN

It is stable and back in the ledger app manager since more than a week or so. You can safely store your KMD on the ledger nano s and blue.

WARNING

I don´t have Komodo option on the same image you posted from LedgerManager..

Hmm. I probably need to update it.....

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:18:33 PM

Need to update your firmware i believe.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Amalgamus

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:31:09 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 10:55:06 PM by Amalgamus

SUPERNET
DEX (InstantDEX)
PANGEA (pangea)
JUMBLR (NXTprivacy)
BET (Privatebet)
CRYPTO (crypto777)
HODL (jl777hodl)
SHARK (sharkfund0)
BOTS (NXTcoinsco)
MGW (MultiGateway)
REVS

Rant#2

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. I bought these assets 20 months ago when they first appeared on the asset exchange and believed only the asset issuer (Supernet) could put them on the exchange.
You said I just could have asked here when the Komodo thread didn't even exist.
I was at that time on the omnigames thread when Amarha (aka este nuno) was asking for people for testing. If you knew at that time it was an abandoned project why didn't anybody from the Supernet team didn't say so on the forum.
"Paying for my education" bloody stupid comment when I was putting my trust on the Supernet team. I could say the same about the Supernet team: I paid, not only for my education but because the Supernet team allowed some scammer to put assets they had created and gave the keys for him to trade the assets they gave him. So who cares if some stupid fools like me make the mistake of believing what they say. They didn't even know that the assets they gave freely to a scammer were being traded.

Now maybe it would be the time to take out the omnigames assets from the Supernet Nav (That's over 59 BTC at current price).
Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: