Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:32:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 [533] 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191717 times)
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 07:47:59 AM

So I downloaded the agama wallet and stored some Komodo in it. I can see the tab in the middle says "Interest Earned". Question is how do I make my coins earn interest? IS there a button for staking?

Here's all you need to do: https://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000011838-how-to-claim-your-interest

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:09:14 AM

I did exactly outlined in that article and it didn't work. Any advice?

Have you tried to refresh the wallet? As far as I know, an interest should be added automatically to your wallet (in regards to my experience with other wallet staking), so maybe it is actually already added, but your wallet needs to be refreshed. There was one time when I use kmd wallet where the amount of my actual kmd after I send some to an exchanger and the amount displayed on the app is not matched. Problem solved after I refresh the wallet.

Okay, It worked.  Grin

Campaign Manager (2018)
Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:31:53 AM

Hey,
i´m actual not up to date,....

I bought KMD´s at the ICO with BitcoinDark, so i get a few Rev-Shares.

Is there actual a marcetplace for Revshares ?

Do i have to do something with my RevShares, like claim or someting else (like IOTAs in the past)?

Thanks a lot,... and a nice weekend.
grex

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:54:40 AM

I did exactly outlined in that article and it didn't work. Any advice?

Have you tried to refresh the wallet? As far as I know, an interest should be added automatically to your wallet (in regards to my experience with other wallet staking), so maybe it is actually already added, but your wallet needs to be refreshed. There was one time when I use kmd wallet where the amount of my actual kmd after I send some to an exchanger and the amount displayed on the app is not matched. Problem solved after I refresh the wallet.

You can also check your balance in the block explorer http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/ just search for your address, if the interest is not shown there, you didn't receive it. If it's there, it's an issue with the agama wallet, not showing the the right balance.

edit: nvm, missed the last page  Wink seems it worked out now
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 10:19:01 AM

Hey,
i´m actual not up to date,....

I bought KMD´s at the ICO with BitcoinDark, so i get a few Rev-Shares.

Is there actual a marcetplace for Revshares ?

Do i have to do something with my RevShares, like claim or someting else (like IOTAs in the past)?

Thanks a lot,... and a nice weekend.

All you need to do is request a KMD payout. The REVS will be send to you at the same time, and can be accessed with the same seed.

See this guide: https://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000013147-how-to-request-a-kmd-payout-from-the-ico-site

However, the ICO site is currently offline. Our developer locked himself somewhere in Austria and said he won't leave before it's back up.

The situation is very frustrating for many, but there is real money at stake so we wanted to do this right. According to the developers we could have brought the ICO site back online in about two hours. However, because of the security issues we found we decided to go the safe route which has required 150-200 hours of work.

Because of the other tasks that have taken the priority, such as the Moneize meeting, it has taken quite a bit of time to bring it back online. We apologize for that, but soon we are able to bring a more secure and upgraded site back online.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 10:37:47 AM

Thank you for this update.We are with komodo and happy that team is working hard to give us something that has no match Smiley Soon see ya all on moon
Danzing

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:47:40 AM

I have a little issue with making only 2 BTCD->KMD swaps till it all ends. I keep my BTCD where they are, because that V1 wallet works for me anytime with no issues for the last few years. It's rock solid, the way crypto-wallet should be. Now, I have some KMD converted, some bought, in both wallets. I have imported my privkey into agama and saw REVs balance on my account 3 months ago. Guess what, after months of trials and errors I can'r move my coins from any of the wallets due to multiple errors. I can't see my REVs anymore, but they are still there on the explorer. I have tried to import agama seed into Swing - that thing just hangs now right away. It could be that the reason is Win10x64. But that's one of the most popular OSes out there.

I understand the scope of work you guys still have in front of you, I know how hard it is to fix all those issues, I know you work hard to make everything solid, and for that I thank you.
But telling people we have had plenty of time to convert BTCD to KMD is nonsense in my opinion. Why would I convert them, if both wallets don't work for me? I see absolutely no reason.

Please return every week conversation option till the end of the year. Or at least turn the site one day a week if you worry about hackers.

P.S. Couldn't this all be avoided with BTCD->KMD exchange buy wall somewhere?
jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:24:41 PM

Please tell me of a place that allows direct BTCD -> KMD exchanges. if there is such a place then yes, that would work.

In a sense that is what the ICO site has to do. We all await eagerly as ca333 completes the work on the ICO site

jl777B

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:32:13 PM

Please tell me of a place that allows direct BTCD -> KMD exchanges. if there is such a place then yes, that would work.

In a sense that is what the ICO site has to do. We all await eagerly as ca333 completes the work on the ICO site

My finding of the breadwallet produced unexpectedly quick results. We have in testing a version that works with KMD and so far we are not finding any major issues. The biggest item left to do are to change the price to use KMD price instead of BTC price.

We still need to verify interests are properly claimed

it is an iOs mobile wallet.

I just made a release that is almost configurable (at build time) for a specific coin. We have an experienced iOs dev who will help us automate building breadwallets for all the assetchains. It will only work with transparent funds, but for a mobile wallet this is likely not any issue.

The iOs version is now out of my hands and others will finalize things the user visible things.
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:36:25 PM

To collect interest, do you need to send the entire balance or just a small amount like .001 KMD? I have sent a small amount and noticed maybe 2/3 of my interest is credited but not all, might this be why?

These two links state both ways:
https://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000011838-how-to-claim-your-interest - whole balance

https://steemit.com/wallet/@alberm/agama-wallet-komodo-kmd-interest - says small amount.

Khatred

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:11:54 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 04:34:23 PM by Khatred

Hello. Need help with the Komodo swing wallet, I installed on 3 different computers and on neither I can update to the whole block, it's always stops at 25 Jul, between 99,66% and 99,75%.
Any advice please?
I usually get the error that zcash daemon is not running.
ptytrader

Activity: 466

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 05:30:25 PM

Hello. Need help with the Komodo swing wallet, I installed on 3 different computers and on neither I can update to the whole block, it's always stops at 25 Jul, between 99,66% and 99,75%.
Any advice please?
I usually get the error that zcash daemon is not running.
Please join Slack and add me @ptytrader on the #support channel. We can troubleshoot it or I will walk you another install.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
ptytrader

Activity: 466

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 05:32:50 PM

To collect interest, do you need to send the entire balance or just a small amount like .001 KMD? I have sent a small amount and noticed maybe 2/3 of my interest is credited but not all, might this be why?

https://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000011838-how-to-claim-your-interest - whole balance

https://steemit.com/wallet/@alberm/agama-wallet-komodo-kmd-interest - says small amount.

To claim interest you must spend the utxo related to the interest. Since coin control evades most people and it is not easily done I suggest you send the entire balance. This guarantees you are including said utxo in the transaction which in turn claims your interest. Use the guide we published in supernet.org.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
MrSunshine

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:44:10 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 06:55:19 PM by MrSunshine

To claim interest you must spend the utxo related to the interest. Since coin control evades most people and it is not easily done I suggest you send the entire balance. This guarantees you are including said utxo in the transaction which in turn claims your interest. Use the guide we published in supernet.org.

Thanks, where can I learn more about sending just the utxo related to the interest? I am much more comfortable sending .001 KMD multiple times then my entire balance. I double check my address but, one mistake and everything could be gone!

Since I filled my wallet with 3 different purchases, they must be under different utxo's. Is interest collect also a differnt utxo?

Also, I got an error "couldnt create rawtx" when trying to send the entire balance. So I reduced my decimal placed to .xxx instead of .xxxxxxxx after the whole balance amount.
jl777B

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:55:22 PM

Thanks, where can I learn more about sending just the utxo related to the interest? I am much more comfortable sending .001 KMD multiple times then my entire balance. I double check my address but, one mistake and everything could be gone!

Since I filled my wallet with 3 different purchases, they must be under different utxo's. Is interest collect also a differnt utxo?
each utxo accrues interest independently
you can do a listunspent command to find out how many utxo you have
then do that many 0.001 tx one after the other before the previous ones get confirmed

that way all the utxo will get used up.

the rules are quite simple, i have stated them many times, i guess I can again:

1. must be over an hour old
2. must be for 10 or more KMD
3. must have nLockTime set

accrues up to 5% of utxo amount at a rate of 5% per year

when you spend that utxo you are able to collect the accrued interest for that utxo.

Just actively using your funds will have the effect of collecting most of the interest. but to be sure to collect, you can do any variety of methods that ends up using the utxo with accrued interest.

you could even make a special program that identifies all the utxo with enough meaningful interest accrued and specifically spend only those utxo. Using standard createrawtransaction, signrawtransaction and spendrawtransaction will be sufficient.

If somebody wants to write such a utility, my guess is he would get quite a lot of donations and maybe even a bounty can be created
MrSunshine

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:06:18 PM

each utxo accrues interest independently
you can do a listunspent command to find out how many utxo you have
then do that many 0.001 tx one after the other before the previous ones get confirmed

that way all the utxo will get used up.

the rules are quite simple, i have stated them many times, i guess I can again:

1. must be over an hour old
2. must be for 10 or more KMD
3. must have nLockTime set

accrues up to 5% of utxo amount at a rate of 5% per year

when you spend that utxo you are able to collect the accrued interest for that utxo.

Just actively using your funds will have the effect of collecting most of the interest. but to be sure to collect, you can do any variety of methods that ends up using the utxo with accrued interest.

you could even make a special program that identifies all the utxo with enough meaningful interest accrued and specifically spend only those utxo. Using standard createrawtransaction, signrawtransaction and spendrawtransaction will be sufficient.

If somebody wants to write such a utility, my guess is he would get quite a lot of donations and maybe even a bounty can be created

Thanks for the information, I have noted it. Where is the best placed to execute these commands? I tried running "List Unspent" in the Atomic Explorer of the Agama wallet, but get empty Raw output.
Bigbobbasher

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:06:26 AM

This coin gonna moon soon. Many dont understand this coin will be huge.

why you think so?
Because only thing holding this coin back from5-10$ is ico site. Once ico site fixed and btcd swap enabled... The rest of komodo pluses, which are huge, will be in the spotlight!
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:21:21 AM

This coin gonna moon soon. Many dont understand this coin will be huge.

why you think so?
Because only thing holding this coin back from5-10$ is ico site. Once ico site fixed and btcd swap enabled... The rest of komodo pluses, which are huge, will be in the spotlight!

This is the reason why I keep on buying KMD if I have some spare . It is really undervalued. Honestly it should be $10 by now if you have to compare with some decentralized platforms . Komodo will have this advantage ... BarterDEX atomic decentralized exchange.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:30:51 AM

I also am earning very little interest. I sent 0.001 to myself and have earned .11 KMD for holding under 900 coins for the last two days. Is this normal?

Campaign Manager (2018)
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:06:08 AM

I also am earning very little interest. I sent 0.001 to myself and have earned .11 KMD for holding under 900 coins for the last two days. Is this normal?

5% apr if you had 900 would be 45 kmd a year assuming no compounding .  45/365 = .123 a day .  You said you had less than 900 so this seems about accurate.  

Make sure to spend all the utxo 's to get all your interest
Pages: « 1 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 [533] 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: