Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 [545] 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191697 times)
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:36:19 AM

In the Agama wallet, I send KMD yesterday. In the komodo block explorer i can see transaction is done and confirmed.
In the wallet the transaction shows as incoming transaction.
Balance of wallet shows 0 though..

Clear cache and refresh wallet

Done, still balance shows 0.

It may take a couple times of clearing and fetching wallet data.  Basilisk is still experimental as it is the first decentralized lite client.  Improvements will no doubt be made in the future.

If after a couple tries it doesn't work pop in our slack #support channel to get some better help
zxdcv

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:45:38 AM

Hello all. I have an issue. I can see my coins on the blockchain but my KMD ICO page says that it's a zero balance. Then...I requested a new seed and it changed the whole fucking address on the ICO page. Luckily I have a copy of the seed from the original address that has my KMD on it. Now...I have no idea how to access the old address...and my original problem still exist. The original address was showing a zero balance even though it clearly states my balance on the blockchain? I have lots of different coins...KMD is clearly the most challenging.

Thanks for any input.  Wink

UPDATE: Ok...got the old address back on the page YAYYYY. However, it still shows a zero balance on the page but an accurate balance on the blockchain aka block explorer.

I'll keep tying to hash this out in the mean time.

Now you have to access the coins via a wallet.

Going to download Agama wallet. Hopefully the seed phrase is the so called private key because that's all I have. I've downloaded the KOMODO GUI wallet and I'm waiting for it to sync. When I go to import the wallet it asks for the private key. I have the seed phrase. Is the seed phrase Komodo's private key?
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:49:17 AM

In the Agama wallet, I send KMD yesterday. In the komodo block explorer i can see transaction is done and confirmed.

It may take a couple times of clearing and fetching wallet data.  Basilisk is still experimental as it is the first decentralized lite client.  Improvements will no doubt be made in the future.

If after a couple tries it doesn't work pop in our slack #support channel to get some better help

Its shown in the block explorer, so it should be on the address. I just put it there to get the JMBL drop. Dont need it to work 100%, but it would have been nice if it would work!
polycryptoblog

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:53:38 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 03:07:47 AM by polycryptoblog

Hello all. I have an issue. I can see my coins on the blockchain but my KMD ICO page says that it's a zero balance. Then...I requested a new seed and it changed the whole fucking address on the ICO page. Luckily I have a copy of the seed from the original address that has my KMD on it. Now...I have no idea how to access the old address...and my original problem still exist. The original address was showing a zero balance even though it clearly states my balance on the blockchain? I have lots of different coins...KMD is clearly the most challenging.

UPDATE: Ok...got the old address back on the page YAYYYY. However, it still shows a zero balance on the page but an accurate balance on the blockchain aka block explorer.

Going to download Agama wallet. Hopefully the seed phrase is the so called private key because that's all I have. I've downloaded the KOMODO GUI wallet and I'm waiting for it to sync. When I go to import the wallet it asks for the private key. I have the seed phrase. Is the seed phrase Komodo's private key?

Yes the seed is all you need,  though technically it's not the private key it is used to generate it.  The seed is for agama wallet.
polycryptoblog

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:06:18 AM

Its shown in the block explorer, so it should be on the address. I just put it there to get the JMBL drop. Dont need it to work 100%, but it would have been nice if it would work!

If it is in address on the block explorer then you will receive your jumblr.    As for the visibility issue if it still is a problem please go to the slack to get better assistance. 
polycryptoblog

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:10:34 AM

agama wallet

downloaded tried to install.

select normal start = some javascript errors

select native mode = error get dex coins??

tried on another machine same

Are there some pre requirements before installing ??
Here are the video tutorials and guides for Mac and Windows for Agama. It is working for those who follow the guide. I think Agama is stable enough ti generate an address, and use it while we make the snapshot.

We have support staff ready to help as well. Its not like we are throwing anyone to the wolves.

Agama Video Tutorials
Mac install Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKRMYRHjBzA&t=1s

Windows install Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpLwsC8bwg4&t=1s

okay better to put these videos in the OP, I mean default linking  the latest build 2.2 which has no install to download rather than 1.6   is a bit strange

is it usual for komodo.exe to be grabbed by avast during komdo coin native mode set up inside the wallet?

could be some false positive of course but have others experienced this?

False positives do happen with some antivirus software.  Scan file at virustotal and make sure to check checksum to be safe.
zxdcv

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:38:02 AM

Yes the seed is all you need,  though technically it's not the private key it is used to generate it.  The seed is for agama wallet.

Thanks man. I'll update the situation tomorrow. I really appreciate your guidance.
scorpact2017

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:40:05 AM

Did I miss the announcement of a date of the JUMBLR snapshot? Or is it after completion of ICO distribution and swaps, in the beginning of 2018?

I just want to be sure, to be able to prepare my wallets.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:04:56 AM

Did I miss the announcement of a date of the JUMBLR snapshot? Or is it after completion of ICO distribution and swaps, in the beginning of 2018?

The final ico payout dates have been announced:

August 18th, 2017
October 31st, 2017
January 15th, 2018

The snapshot will take place at some point after the Aug 18th.

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:09:34 PM

The final ico payout dates have been announced:

August 18th, 2017
October 31st, 2017
January 15th, 2018

The snapshot will take place at some point after the Aug 18th.

So guys remember the dates of swapping and this time no excuse if you did not make the swap in time because time and time again devs are always reminding us. But some won't listen.  So no more whining.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
d4c765

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:11:01 PM

I would like to withdraw from kmd
[Processing transaction... Note: it may take a few minutes to complete the transaction.]
 but do not move on to the next.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:02:06 PM

Ok so far.

1. installed 1.6 agama
2. activated komodo and revs in basilisk mode ( can't make avast activate komodo in native keeps freaking out my machine)
3. taken my komodo pass phrase and checked that the komodo address in agama is the same as my komodo address on the ico site.

about to request payout

questions.

1. so long as I have this passphrase does not matter what happens to my machine with agama on at this stage is that correct?
2. so long as you only ever use basilisk mode the passphrase is enough to rescue any and all coins that were activated in basilisk mode.
(with native or full you have to make a new back up of wallet.dat with every new coin activated?

3. will i get jumblr for komodo in basilisk mode?

I will not see my balance increase in my native agama wallet until august 18th?

If late you wish to try and activate a coin in native or full mode that you originally activated in basilisk mode ... how to do that?

CRYPTO America KING

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:13:19 PM

Mine is working fine kindly try quick heal anitivirus and if it is still not working kindly wait for 2 or 3 days

it will work 

d4c765

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:14:51 PM

I would like to withdraw from kmd
[Processing transaction... Note: it may take a few minutes to complete the transaction.]
 but do not move on to the next.

Slack helped me.
If you have a problem like me, you may be able to withdraw your wallet if you upgrade to v0.2.0.21a in settings.
(I am glad to have an error right now. It was just infinite loading just before).
Thanks to the people of Slack.
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 02:42:26 PM

Ok so far.

1. installed 1.6 agama
2. activated komodo and revs in basilisk mode ( can't make avast activate komodo in native keeps freaking out my machine)
3. taken my komodo pass phrase and checked that the komodo address in agama is the same as my komodo address on the ico site.

about to request payout

questions.

1. so long as I have this passphrase does not matter what happens to my machine with agama on at this stage is that correct?

2. so long as you only ever use basilisk mode the passphrase is enough to rescue any and all coins that were activated in basilisk mode.
(with native or full you have to make a new back up of wallet.dat with every new coin activated?

4. I will not see my balance increase in my native agama wallet until august 18th?

If late you wish to try and activate a coin in native or full mode that you originally activated in basilisk mode ... how to do that?

questions.

Answer: Make sure your seed/passphrase works. Logout and try it again. Tripple check.

Answer: Basilisk works similar to an Electrum light wallet. Except it's more secure. Therefore your seed will allow you to recover the funds in the keypair generated. For fullmode you need to backup your wallet.dat or privatekeys for each coin other than Komodo assets. However, I am of the opinion that you should always have your privatekeys regardless if you have a seed. So you can export yours even if you're on Basilisk.

Answer: Yes, soon I will release a video soon to show people how to check their Jumblr balance in Agama once the distribution is done.

I will not see my balance increase in my native agama wallet until august 18th?
Answer: You will see your KMD balance from the payout when it's distributed on the 18th correct.

When you activate the coin once the wallet opens you must select Native. You can logout of the wallet if you logged into the wrong mode. However, I suggest Basilisk for now since Native mode has not been performing well due to the problems inherent to zcash fork's gui. You might experience a freeze or two with native mode. You might as well use the command line that is more robust for native komodod.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
CRYPTO America KING

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:28:20 PM

so we can see easy payout increasing rate easily  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:30:58 PM

I predict a pump before JUMBLR snapshot
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 05:18:21 PM

Well damn, I expected a crash but I didn't expect it to regress all the way back to the beginning in just one day. Definitely didn't time this one right, should have sold and bought back in for a higher stake count.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:39:07 PM

Well damn, I expected a crash but I didn't expect it to regress all the way back to the beginning in just one day. Definitely didn't time this one right, should have sold and bought back in for a higher stake count.

Volatility in crypto is unpredictable to me. I find it less stressful to buy and hodl, and cash out a certain % when targets are reached.
PROZSA

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:35:09 PM

I said the exact same phrase this morning damn...It was a pure random pump, uncorrelated to the snapshot. Could have bought back 50% more KMD at least.

And for the pump before the snapshot, i am not exactly sure that it will happen..Those that held and have been on board have kept their KMD for months now.
A pump would only happen if you have an opportunistic crowd ready to pump, get the JUMBLRs, and dump back.

For that they would need to be aware of the information regarding the snapshot. Since they are opportunistic, i don't assume they will seek the required info.

Plus for now, all the money is in Bitcoin and Neo..

Pages: « 1 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 [545] 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: