Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:18:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 [601] 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191718 times)
Zeehenk

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:49:26 AM

Just a heads up: The title of you post links to a 404 Page not found....

yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:35:48 AM

Just a heads up: The title of you post links to a 404 Page not found....
Thanks for report, fixed Wink
manikato

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:59:26 AM

I installed the Agama new version and is going on perfectly on native mode with Komodo and Jumblr inported
I dont know how to import Revs
I try in the same way I imported Komodo an Jumblr but the balance remain 0,00
Can somebody say to me how to import Revs?

Problem is solving:
To import Revs I was using my komodo seed instead the Revs sead
Now looks it is importing using the Revs seed

YES!! Revs are imported
Agama is working 100% on native mode
Not loose your time trynk anothers wallets
This one works perfect!!
wheres the Revs seed come from, i tried with komodo seed and return 0. thanks in advance.

The Revs where distributed from the ico Komodo platform, (https://ico.komodoplatform.com/) and at the time of distribution they give us the adress and the seed

If you loose it, maybe it is a way to restore with your Komodo seed

Thanks for your answer, appreciated.
Badamba

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:56:57 AM

When will the normal wallet for this coin be?
None of the tricks described here are helpful.
I tried the latest version of the wallet.
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:25:34 PM

Well, I'm not an expert with the wallets but, I initially had problems with Agama but solved them quite easily by using "Native" mode rather than "Basilisk" mode. Native mode downloads the blockchain like QT wallets do and it's all on your computer not out there online. Make sure your seed is safe than start Agama in "Native" mode and WAIT for it to sync! There will be a progress indicator.

If you think the install is hosed, remove the current install and reinstall then do above. Biggest problem I see people having is lack of patience. Takes a while to sync up with nodes and takes a while to sync the blockchain first time in native mode but, worth the wait.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
njappboy

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:03:52 AM

So let me get this straight. Several of you invest your hard earned money into this project but insist on using the super buggy windows os. Then complain because windows is an extremely buggy insecure system.

Ubuntu is FREE. Ubuntu is widely supported. Ubuntu is EASY to install. Ubuntu is easy to use. Komodo works very well in Ubuntu. Ubuntu / komodo can even be run off a thumb drive for a cost of $5.

I understand that some of you might need to google some how-to questions about use, but all of the information is easy to find.

But I also understand that several of you won't even read up a few posts when often the answer to your repeated questions is there.

How did you get so far in life with out knowing how to look up anything? How did you become a crypto investor but insist on using the flawed windows os when an os that works is literally at your fingertips for free?

How come you guys have extra $ to invest but can't even buy a second cpu from craigslist for a ubuntu machine?

Tldr.

Windows is garbage, and you are an idiot if you are trying to keep your crypto on windows.

Agreed, I was a windows developer for years. Told colleagues that the versions in the 90's were compromised by the 'authorities' and I was laughed at, until Snowden. Began concentrating on nix based systems about 10 years ago and never looked back. I'm still a killer .NET dev but nix/vagrant/docker/ansible have made me into a ninja. Security on nix, well you pretty much have full control, depending on distro. I would never put crypto on windows, even if its a vm.

I'd suggest windows users start with ubuntu distro. Learn security and use firejail for untrusted software, https://firejail.wordpress.com .
super55

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:10:06 AM

I also installed the new Agama 0.2.0.22a beta version on Native mode....but it show my balance is wrong, a lots of my coins are missing.
I have far less KMD in my Agama wallet compare when i check it on KMD Explorer, but it show correct in the explorer....does anyone have this problems too?

Hi guys, i was able to fixed my wrong balance on my Agama wallet on Native mode by deleting my old Komodo file in my Appdata/Roaming.
I thinks my old Komodo Swing wallet files had messed up my balance when i download and installed Agama wallet on Native mode.

So i got the correct balance after i deleted my old Komodo file, and again installed the latest Agama wallet on Native mode.

Guys you can download the latest Agama wallet here, and use the Native Mode: https://artifacts.supernet.org/latest/
Agama on the Native mode is working great for me now Cool

PS, i thinks the Devs should put this latest update on their official Agama release link: https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:18:52 AM

That is great you had your agama wallet work all along. Some are still having so much trouble of getting their wallet correctly installed and show their current KMD balance.
zzwensel11

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:59:21 AM

Same with me. In the last weeks, I have been trying every proposed update/trick/hack/option, but I just can not get my Agama or Swing wallets to propely transfer coins. Every now and then I give it a try again, but my coins are stuck like this for a while. I ask myself again and again, when is a proper piece of wallet software being released for Windows users... and no I do not want to install Ubuntu. If it is required to use linux to use Komodo, I don't think this project is going to make it far imho.

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
flowjob

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:21:29 AM

So let me get this straight. Several of you invest your hard earned money into this project but insist on using the super buggy windows os. Then complain because windows is an extremely buggy insecure system.

Ubuntu is FREE. Ubuntu is widely supported. Ubuntu is EASY to install. Ubuntu is easy to use. Komodo works very well in Ubuntu. Ubuntu / komodo can even be run off a thumb drive for a cost of $5.

I understand that some of you might need to google some how-to questions about use, but all of the information is easy to find.

But I also understand that several of you won't even read up a few posts when often the answer to your repeated questions is there.

How did you get so far in life with out knowing how to look up anything? How did you become a crypto investor but insist on using the flawed windows os when an os that works is literally at your fingertips for free?

How come you guys have extra $ to invest but can't even buy a second cpu from craigslist for a ubuntu machine?

Tldr.

Windows is garbage, and you are an idiot if you are trying to keep your crypto on windows.

Well spoken, i fully agree. Unfortunately, because people are using this crap OS, it slows down the development of every crypto project because the devs have to fiddle around with this... i think it is time for them to stop supporting this OS...

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
Zeehenk

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:17:36 AM

Tldr.

Well spoken, i fully agree. Unfortunately, because people are using this crap OS, it slows down the development of every crypto project because the devs have to fiddle around with this... i think it is time for them to stop supporting this OS...

If you stop supporting windows you can wave goodbye to mass adoption.

I'm not too bad with computers, but I've used Ubuntu and could not get it to work properly. It's just too technical for my as a non-developer/ IT person. You'll need a system that works even for your grandmother. Windows and IOS would be the system for that.

Walker0118

Activity: 347

😶😶😶😶😶

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:27:41 AM

Have the coin dor A very long time on an Exchange. I want to move it to A Wallet but it doesnt work correctly. Can the devs make A prioriteit of it. Bcouse A non perfect working Wallet means Its A non perfect coin
BitcoinOnFire

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 11:10:52 AM

also good news for KMD:
https://www.coindesk.com/zcash-audit-finds-no-serious-issues-launch-ceremony-security/

###
### Simplify your life with passwords -> passcombo.com - smart password generator
###
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:01:31 PM

Same with me. In the last weeks, I have been trying every proposed update/trick/hack/option, but I just can not get my Agama or Swing wallets to propely transfer coins. Every now and then I give it a try again, but my coins are stuck like this for a while. I ask myself again and again, when is a proper piece of wallet software being released for Windows users... and no I do not want to install Ubuntu. If it is required to use linux to use Komodo, I don't think this project is going to make it far imho.

Yea, I can not get my balance in my Agama wallet so I was thinking about moving to the swing wallet. The fact that both wallets are not working is too bad. I could get it to work about 10 days ago, but not anymore. I will try again over the weekend. I tried the reset cache and load wallet data like 10 times with at least 10 minute waits in between tries. I am hodling anyway, but still. Of course we know the dev team is working hard on a new wallet so we just need to be a little patient. No worries.
super55

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:27:01 PM

Yea, I can not get my balance in my Agama wallet so I was thinking about moving to the swing wallet. The fact that both wallets are not working is too bad. I could get it to work about 10 days ago, but not anymore. I will try again over the weekend. I tried the reset cache and load wallet data like 10 times with at least 10 minute waits in between tries. I am hodling anyway, but still. Of course we know the dev team is working hard on a new wallet so we just need to be a little patient. No worries.

Download the latest Agama wallet here >>>> https://artifacts.supernet.org/latest/

This new Agama wallet work great for me on the Native mode....it took me few hours to download the full blocks from start.
But before installed the new update, i suggest you to delete your old Komodo files in your "Appdata/Roaming"....and then installed the new Agama wallet.

atulvatsa

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 02:36:43 PM

CoinSwitch now supports Komodo. Buy it at best rates from www.coinswitch.co

Buy more than 100 cryptocurrencies at best rates from CoinSwitch. Visit https://www.coinswitch.co
awill333

Activity: 225

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:25:49 PM

Tldr.

Agreed, I was a windows developer for years. Told colleagues that the versions in the 90's were compromised by the 'authorities' and I was laughed at, until Snowden. Began concentrating on nix based systems about 10 years ago and never looked back. I'm still a killer .NET dev but nix/vagrant/docker/ansible have made me into a ninja. Security on nix, well you pretty much have full control, depending on distro. I would never put crypto on windows, even if its a vm.

I'd suggest windows users start with ubuntu distro. Learn security and use firejail for untrusted software, https://firejail.wordpress.com .

thank god the real problems are finally being acknowledged. I really dont understand anyone who would do banking on an infiltrated operating system without true root access or security. yet according to the "say goodbye to mass adoption without windowz " statement we must all be subservient to Bill Gates microsoft and whatever threats that imposes to have a successfull digitial currency? that would be a sad world..

to who said we need to run a POS OS to have komodo success- that is  erroneous statement. nix systems are the backbone of our technological society, not windowz. while it may seem like  a good idea to boost the value of the currency to have  a system usable by grandmas i would call it more of a superfluous hassle and a continuous drain on resources and the attention of the devs continuously attempting to hack through all of windowz forced upgrades bugs and invasive technology. next we will be begging apple to put the app in their store just in case any.mac afficianados refuse windowz!

does anyone think banks run their terminals on windows?! lol
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:34:50 PM

hello
i just read that

The 200 million hard cap is expected to be reached in approximately 14 years. Out of this, Komodo holders who have addresses starting with ‘T’ will receive a 5% annual percentage rate (APR) bonus on their Komodo holdings until the 200 million supply limit is reached.

how people can get the address that starts with T?

jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:41:41 PM

hello
i just read that

The 200 million hard cap is expected to be reached in approximately 14 years. Out of this, Komodo holders who have addresses starting with ‘T’ will receive a 5% annual percentage rate (APR) bonus on their Komodo holdings until the 200 million supply limit is reached.

not sure where this text is from, but it is wrong. T is for transparent addresses, which for KMD starts with R
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:03:23 PM

hello
i just read that

not sure where this text is from, but it is wrong. T is for transparent addresses, which for KMD starts with R

ok thanks..
i took this info from there:
news.supernet.org >> Komodo Cryptocurrency: Everything Beginners Need to Know. coinsutra.com
Pages: « 1 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 [601] 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: