Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:15:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◣XBB◥ Boolberry - attempt at grassroots development movement [Bittrex]  (Read 418937 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:36:45 AM

Did you know exactly why Poloniex removed XBB coin?

XBB = BBR right ?

I do not understand your mind?

Not hard BBR is delisted is it the same as XBB ?

Why the ticker difference ?
Tickers get changed over time, xbb and bbr are the same.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:46:50 AM

Boolberry ended as 15th best "Crypto investment"  (in "" because only 46 Coins was included.) in 2016. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1732516.0

Since i monitor tiny bit Boolberry i wonder if this was deserved by developers. I am sure 2017 result will be solely dependant on developers. If they wil nto show significant progress fast I am afraid, Boolberry will follow DNote path and be delisted from Poloniex. That will be huge nightmare. Please be really careful.

Poloniex does have decent liquidity but in that scenario you have to remember that in early 2014 Cryptsy was the dominant alt-coin exchange. It would be a mistake to count on Poloniex for liquidity just because the last two years have been good.

right now Boolberry being on Poloniex is huge advantage. Many coins cant get there. And would do anything to get there. It is way easier to stay on Poloniex then to get listed on Poloniex. a huge difference.  2 years ago Poloniex listed many coins, since was growing. Now is fully grown and is picky who gets in. Dont take being on Poloniex as sure thing and dont think it dont matter if Booolberry gets delisted, since it matters a lot.

I just quoted myself almost 5 months latter. It seems you keep toying with the coin and do nothing at all in development and now is a payday.

I found your message / statement sounds prophetic here. Though I am not holding nor own  Boolberry coins, but I am trading it from time to time. I am surprised and shock that it is one of the coins to be delisted soon on Polo. @Febo, maybe you have a point here.

Open for Campaigns
HashZhang

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:06:50 AM

On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR,Will the transfer of coins to the wallet be lost? Huh Huh
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:25:30 AM

Why many devs keep complaining about Polo Exchanges, even Poloniex are doing the right job may be because there are many people who invest in BBR, but BBR is not promptly raising the volumes in Poloniex may be. Maybe because Devs are not developing the things what they mentioned to Poloniex may be, these are the reasons may be i think.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:04:03 AM

is there any response from the dev team?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:14:42 AM

Why many devs keep complaining about Polo Exchanges, even Poloniex are doing the right job may be because there are many people who invest in BBR, but BBR is not promptly raising the volumes in Poloniex may be. Maybe because Devs are not developing the things what they mentioned to Poloniex may be, these are the reasons may be i think.

Well we have been talking about doing some developing for 3 yrs that should count for something.

Although actually one person here does seem to have been doing some dev that might be very important soon. So maybe it is a mistake from polo and bittrex will get all the volume in future.

P-Funk

Activity: 360

Token

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:45:40 PM

The delisting of BBR makes no sense to me. As someone who thinks this cryptonote token has something to offer to the blockchain ecosystem and brings value to Poloniex as well, I sent Poloniex a support ticket asking for it to be kept by them. I encourage anyone who wants it to stay on Poloniex to send them a message too, with the reasons why.
oberotek

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:52:55 PM

The delisting of BBR makes no sense to me. As someone who thinks this cryptonote token has something to offer to the blockchain ecosystem and brings value to Poloniex as well, I sent Poloniex a support ticket asking for it to be kept by them. I encourage anyone who wants it to stay on Poloniex to send them a message too, with the reasons why.

They’ve done this on purpose  - there rumors that Poloniex actually had been Hacked during those DDoS attacks and some amount of Bitcoins are missing, so they deliberately arrange those Pumps and subsequent delistings  in order to clean their books and to shift this burden onto others!
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:38:29 PM

They’ve done this on purpose  - there rumors that Poloniex actually had been Hacked during those DDoS attacks and some amount of Bitcoins are missing, so they deliberately arrange those Pumps and subsequent delistings  in order to clean their books and to shift this burden onto others!

Lol well that is a funny one, at least you made me laugh...
oberotek

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:08:50 PM

Lol well that is a funny one, at least you made me laugh...

Yes, of course I know it's always funny when other people got screwed.

gigabyted,  are you the funny guy? I'm betting that you are.
saocodonls95

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:22:23 AM

Dear all
I like this coin! But only a member! Hope Dev can help this coin on exchange
fintekneeks

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 12:59:26 PM

My view is that boolberry being delisted is good for a few reasons; one is that it will encourage any development team to focus on improving Boolberry to eventually be listed, instead of being distracted by the price.  Price follows development.  The post I reference about boolberry and using an existing project with some utility is here.
LiuYaoMaster

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:15:33 AM

Many ppl had pointed out long before polo's decision. Dev team just playing code around and they think they can tricks polo. I'm assuming polo make connection who are responsible dumping BBR coins on polo. 
Embat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 501

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:56:30 AM

Working wallet with normal RAM resource that's the main problem. Who wants to maintain wallet which consumes all RAM memory. If someone creates a normal wallet it will solve the main and most important problem. Chit-chat is no needed. Wallet is needed. The coin is good by itself but need work to be improved

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:12:14 PM

For me! i think big problem with this coin is Ram, I can not run wallet in my PC. need big change from Dev!
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:38:03 PM

Long time ago I saw the price of XBB fell so fast! I do not understand why it was deleted on the trading floor. But i noticed wallet running too much RAM, i can not run any program when syncing wallet, i think this is also a problem
sKroXx

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:31:27 AM

Why are there 2 threads with the same XBB and BBR? Are they the same, what's the difference?
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:06:23 AM

Why are there 2 threads with the same XBB and BBR? Are they the same, what's the difference?
XBB and BBR is the same coin! But two Dev team
blackhawk101

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:11:03 AM

AWW HELL NOW CONFUSE

Huh Huh Huh
sKroXx

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:18:54 PM

XBB and BBR is the same coin! But two Dev team

Then it's like BTC? Unlimited and Core? Which team is dominant or better? And why don't they work together?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: