Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◣XBB◥ Boolberry - attempt at grassroots development movement [Bittrex]  (Read 418938 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:35:23 PM

Why are there 2 threads with the same XBB and BBR? Are they the same, what's the difference?

It is same coin. XBB dont really exist. One guy decided that he will rename it a year ago since he was pumping it. Now eehn is less chances for a pump he will of course forget about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blackhawk101

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:00:23 AM

Why are there 2 threads with the same XBB and BBR? Are they the same, what's the difference?

It is same coin. XBB dont really exist. One guy decided that he will rename it a year ago since he was pumping it. Now eehn is less chances for a pump he will of course forget about it.

FCK!
InsiderOfCrypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:25:58 AM

all those rumors about Polo probably are true
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:22:41 AM

Oh my reply got deleted.

Thank god my info regarding the bbr/xbb thing got deleted Sad

1blockologist (OP)

Activity: 505

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 12:05:50 AM

Oh my reply got deleted.

Thank god my info regarding the bbr/xbb thing got deleted Sad

there's never been moderation in either of the boolberry threads, are you sure you posted it? just post it again

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
1blockologist (OP)

Activity: 505

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 06:37:40 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 07:00:00 AM by 1blockologist

Boolberry Network Address April 27th 2017

BOOLBERRY DELISTED FROM POLONIEX, BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY NO LONGER INVOLVED

A liquid market for Boolberry is a prerequisite for my firm’s involvement, so with the delisting from Poloniex my firm won’t be involved until a liquid market forms elsewhere, currently this would be available on Bittrex and simply requires market participants to post liquidity there.

Changelly, Circle, and other OTC markets were candidates for a liquid secondary market on my firm’s amended roadmap, but the sunk cost risks and lack of liquidity is too great without an existing liquid market to properly align economic incentives.

Boolberry’s resource requirements continue to grow, and currently only Clintar2 is working on the lmdb implementation, alone - which would alleviate the resource requirements - but has repeatedly expressed the lack of available time to work on it due to life obligations.

Fluffypony made myself and Crypto_Zoidberg aware of a double spend vulnerability which affects all cryptonote coins. They have patched it on Monero a long time ago and plan to disclose it mid May.

Between these problems, the lack of support and consensus from the community, and lack of liquid market: good luck with Zoidberg!

The firm's commitment to cryptonote is unwavering, the portfolio will maintain positions in more liquid variants of cryptonote networks.

Blockchain Development Company’s public project has propelled its partnerships in key areas of the finance and blockchain sector, providing premier research to incumbents and funds seeking exposure to public blockchains, and has established relationships with representatives of Silicon Valley Bank, CME Group, Deloitte and various liquidity providers.

I’d personally like to thank trollbox for the inaccurate, humorous and free advertisements, there will be more projects the crypto community can get involved in.

The roadmap for Boolberry is clear, and you can carry the baton to complete it, as well.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:03:11 PM

BOOLBERRY DELISTED FROM POLONIEX, BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY NO LONGER INVOLVED

A liquid market for Boolberry is a prerequisite for my firm’s involvement, so with the delisting from Poloniex my firm won’t be involved until a liquid market forms elsewhere, currently this would be available on Bittrex and simply requires market participants to post liquidity there.

Changelly, Circle, and other OTC markets were candidates for a liquid secondary market on my firm’s amended roadmap, but the sunk cost risks and lack of liquidity is too great without an existing liquid market to properly align economic incentives.

Boolberry’s resource requirements continue to grow, and currently only Clintar2 is working on the lmdb implementation, alone - which would alleviate the resource requirements - but has repeatedly expressed the lack of available time to work on it due to life obligations.

Fluffypony made myself and Crypto_Zoidberg aware of a double spend vulnerability which affects all cryptonote coins. They have patched it on Monero a long time ago and plan to disclose it mid May.

Between these problems, the lack of support and consensus from the community, and lack of liquid market: good luck with Zoidberg!

The firm's commitment to cryptonote is unwavering, the portfolio will maintain positions in more liquid variants of cryptonote networks.

Blockchain Development Company’s public project has propelled its partnerships in key areas of the finance and blockchain sector, providing premier research to incumbents and funds seeking exposure to public blockchains, and has established relationships with representatives of Silicon Valley Bank, CME Group, Deloitte and various liquidity providers.

I’d personally like to thank trollbox for the inaccurate, humorous and free advertisements, there will be more projects the crypto community can get involved in.

The roadmap for Boolberry is clear, and you can carry the baton to complete it, as well.

Well apart from talking up some interest I don't see what your company actually did in terms of developing bbr anyway right?

So apart from the part were xmr are planning to divulge how to double spend on these coins i see we are left just praying clintar and cz can do something to save us.

The fact you mention your company will take up positions in other cryptonote projects and not hold bbr right now shows a complete lack disregard for the rest of the community here. Why mention that fact at all just do it without trying to rub it in.

Block chain dev company or whatever it is called is probably not going to be a welcome site for any project from now on. They arrive talk up some action, do nothing of tangible use in terms of coding then weasel away first obstacle that comes along.

I'm glad you tried but in the end you need designers and coders that can actually do something. Talking and dreaming is fun but then it's back to reality in the end.

If there had of been some coding and real development that was evident to polo then perhaps it would not have been delisted.

I'm not saying you are 100% to blame since only clintar tried to actually tried to do some real tangible work.

gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:07:16 PM

Well apart from talking up some interest I don't see what your company actually did in terms of developing bbr anyway right?

So apart from the part were xmr are planning to divulge how to double spend on these coins i see we are left just praying clintar and cz can do something to save us.

The fact you mention your company will take up positions in other cryptonote projects and not hold bbr right now shows a complete lack disregard for the rest of the community here. Why mention that fact at all just do it without trying to rub it in.

Block chain dev company or whatever it is called is probably not going to be a welcome site for any project from now on. They arrive talk up some action, do nothing of tangible use in terms of coding then weasel away first obstacle that comes along.

I'm glad you tried but in the end you need designers and coders that can actually do something. Talking and dreaming is fun but then it's back to reality in the end.

If there had of been some coding and real development that was evident to polo then perhaps it would not have been delisted.

I'm not saying you are 100% to blame since only clintar tried to actually tried to do some real tangible work.

We need a like feature in here! Like +1
clintar2

Activity: 202
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:08:56 PM

So can we close this thread up, then? Doesn't seem to be a point for it anymore. Just echoing the original thread.
dranster

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:10:24 PM

BBR exit polo pamp is coming  Grin Roll Eyes Wink
blackhawk101

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:34:40 PM

BYE BYE BLOCKOLOGISTICS!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

AT LEAST WE GOT NICE BOOLBERRY LOGO

THANK!

saocodonls95

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:55:13 AM

This thread be closed or continue?
     Angry Angry Angry
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:25:14 PM

Is it dead? Sad

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
gigabyted

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:27:18 PM

Is it dead? Sad

Yup dev quit, will probably be delisted from bittrex too, volume is too low and no dev
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:48:19 PM

Is it dead? Sad

Yup dev quit, will probably be delisted from bittrex too, volume is too low and no dev

Let's not jump the gun.

CZ promised that bbr will get development.

Blockologist was never a developer.

Clintar2 and CZ are the developers we can say blockologist was perhaps a marketeer or dreamer. Anyway those dreams were fun for a while but now we have to wait and rely on CZ and Clintar2.

It may be the case that block chain company or blockologist (may be the company in his own dreams) simply want the price down to 2-5k to accumulate and regain interest again. you know how these things go.

So we were trapped between someone that wanted to do everything but could do nothing really and a person who could do anything who does nothing (observable) .that battle of giants seems to have been sorted out

We have a guy that has a proven high skilll level but he is but one person and probably has a full time job and no funding from this project ....

Of course he may not want this but how about we set up a block tax for clintar2 to help fund him to help bbr too? and increase cz dev fund tax to boost his incentive?

It is in the hands of the gods now.... i will hold for now with my mini stack. BBR demise or glory it is.

johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:47:21 PM

Is it dead? Sad

If it's dead, why would someone set ~7 BTC buy order at trex? or 9 BTC at polo?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
gigabyted

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:49:42 PM

Is it dead? Sad

Well for midterm its mostly dead, unless CZ or clintar release something but this is mostly based on hope.   And i never said that this couldn't be traded.  It will simply fade over time and maybe later another dev will pick this up...
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:52:16 PM

Is it dead? Sad

Indeed, i can only hope it is someone who plans on helping with the development and this buy in will make it worth their time.
Pray it is CZ or clintar2 who will hit their threshold holdings for going bbr mad Smiley

xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 09:24:02 PM

500% increase. Why such thing ?
fintekneeks

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 04:02:33 PM

At the end of the day, I welcome these posts because they expose who people truly are.  In this case, we learned that this person was not legitimate; a legitimate project must prove itself before it should be listed on a major exchange.  This individual shows reverse thinking and possibly due to trading on the side.  One point I mentioned in our post:
As for Boolberry, we’ll see what happens – I remain highly skeptical of anything with it, even though Boolberry is sound from an economic and technical view (it lacks a visionary leader – which is unfortunate). But many people realize that if the project “dies” again, they could do what I just described. Also, they’re realizing they could do this with other cryptosphere projects too. And ultimately, this may lead to less crypto-spam, which benefits all of us.
We all learned that blockologist wasn't the real deal - we can now ignore people associated with him and his future efforts.  That's been a worthy lesson.  As for XBB or BBR (whatever it is now), it's probably dead even with solid technical and economic fundamentals.  Only a visionary leader who will see this through can resurrect this, but I highly doubt that will happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: