Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2018, 10:57:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 114116 times)
eleah24

Activity: 115
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:01:15 PM

One of the difference of bitcoin and real money is that, real money is easily to disappear unlike that of bitcoin. Why? Because when people has lot's of money when they see something that attracts their eyes and sees it , they would always grab the oppurtunity to buy it especially when they have enough money. Unlike when you have bitcoin, since not all stores here are accepting bitcoin for payment, they would first exchange it for the certain currency, more time to consume and more time to think of buying certain things. unlike that of a money you would just give it to the cashier and then boom your cash are instantly disappearing and that's one of the difference of bitcoinfrom real money.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               ✓ Instant Deposit                   ✓ 24/7 Support                    ✓ Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ] 
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
K0korap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 04:03:26 PM

Paper money is still a bigger umbrella compared to Bitcoin. Actually, both are just currencies to which values flow from one person to another. The difference lies primarily on the scope of applicability.

sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:04:35 PM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

To me apart from charges and taxes, there are a lot restrictions and policies associated with most fiat currency transactions. So with BITCOIN, one experiences freedom

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
dancingnancy

Activity: 664
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:08:21 PM

Real money is recognize by the government and accepted everywhere because any person regardless of its status in life can use and easily transact money while bitcoin requires an internet to operate and only few people can use bitcoin than the people who can use real money.
Real money has more goodwill as it can easily be converted to other currencies as well. Bitcoin has a relatively small market share compared to to cash so cash has the upper hand when it comes to preferred payment methods. Bitcoin has less transaction fess too.
sdas90

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:18:01 PM

Bitcoin is digital currency and  is a cryptocurrency and Bitcoin value significantly increasing.  real money has physical existence  but bitcoin has no any physical existence. you can bitcoin compare with gold.

djgtr

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:34:06 PM

Bitcoin is digital currency and  is a cryptocurrency and Bitcoin value significantly increasing.  real money has physical existence  but bitcoin has no any physical existence. you can bitcoin compare with gold.
Well tge difference of bitcoin and real money is the value bitcoin is really changing its value anytime anywhere and it is really a  great opportunity to gain as a great way of investment.while in reall money we cannot gain on it because it has a corresponding value and  it cannot be change because it is sailed by the government .maybe we can get a propit through buy and selling things with the use of real money but is is really hustle .

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
AiBB  覧覧覧覧覧
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -_________________________
BUY TOKENS
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
BlockMedx

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:32:11 PM

Bitcoin is more liquid!  It's actually an international and universal unit of exchange.  There is no currency conversion needed across borders, 1 BTC is 1 BTC everywhere.  So it actually has a great many benefits and features that "real" money just doesn't have.
jmlabao

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:41:55 PM

Perhaps the biggest difference between money and bitcoin is the value..
ZenaXF

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:48:46 PM

It's very simple. The real money is issued by the government and circulated within the country. Bitcoin will only be in circulation if there is a demand for bitcoin on both sides, and it won't be able to buy anything unless you convert it into a currency
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:04:21 PM

Their is a lot difference between real money and Bitcoin. First of all bitcoin is an electronic money and real money is physical money. You can easily convert bitcoin to any other currency in any where but in case of real money it is quite difficult. Bitcoin is not a world convertible currency because some country it declared as a illegal but in case of real money this thing not happen. Bitcoin user doesn't pay tax  but in the case of real money you have to pay tax. When real money transaction occurs a third party must interrupted in the transition but bitcoin transaction doesn't need any third person involvment.
kimmali

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:38:32 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency while real money is a physical currency. Both are currency but there are some differences between two. With this said,these two also have their own disadvantages and advantages. Good thing about real money is you have the actual money. If there are things you want to buy immediately, you can just get money from your wallet. While in bitcoin,since it is a "digital currency", so you need to have withdraw real money first before getting a product.

online ❑ ●●● ═══════ ●●●     ❑ online
Together we can change the internet
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍  Telegram | Twitter ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
Psyloc9302003

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:51:24 PM

locally regular money is very good specially when it comes to just buying regular needs..when it comes to buying in a department store specially those expensive things it requires to carry a large amount of money which increases your risk of being mugged..and now international goods are becoming available because of the internet which makes the process of transferring money or converting the money very difficult and have additional expenses..in btc if acknowledge it can revolutionize the world of commerce..plus btc doesn't require additional expenses and taxes.. Smiley
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:59:22 PM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

I think my biggest pro about bitcoin is the fact that the government does not have it's meddling hand dipped into it. Anything they touch is toxic.

With the world of crypto you feel this overwhelming sense that you are finally in control for the first time ever. It is a bit exhilarating and nerve-raking all at the same time. There are no safe guards, so when you eff up its 100% on you, no bailouts.

You can transfer money across borders in much less time and cost than in real currency.
You can quickly move your money around and not feel like you require the expertise of a greasy financial analyst who is going to charge you absorbent amounts for a half-assed consultation.

This is the way the economy is moving, towards a decentralized form of an economy. Hop on the train now!! Smiley
bukikbarisan

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:59:36 PM

Both are currencies and their uses are the same. Bitcoin is a digital currency that we can use or do whatever we need. Because bitcoin is a digital currency, we can only shop or do something online. We can go around and do more things online. But with other local currencies, we can do more.
Dark Sky

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:10:27 PM

Both are currencies and their uses are the same. Bitcoin is a digital currency that we can use or do whatever we need. Because bitcoin is a digital currency, we can only shop or do something online. We can go around and do more things online. But with other local currencies, we can do more.
there is a big difference between bitcoin and real money, we can use bitcoin just in online shop and its provide for those who use bitcoin but real currency is use in everywhere for every person,
anon007

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:42:33 PM

First of all BTC grows in price faster and better right now, but you cant use BTC if you are going in town to have a few drinks or you know. Its growing and soon I think there will be no difference between termins real money and Bitcoin or all in all cryptocurrency.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 543

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:46:44 PM

there is a big difference between bitcoin and real money, we can use bitcoin just in online shop and its provide for those who use bitcoin but real currency is use in everywhere for every person,

Yes we can only use bitcoin online as it is created for online use.  That is why it is called digital currency and all transactions are made online.  When there is no electricity and when there is no internet connection, there would be no bitcoin.  Unlike real money which do not need anything aside from itself.  

Agamilleen

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:01:22 PM

The difference is quite large. Authorities have not yet learned how to monitor bitcoin transactions
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:17:26 PM

The difference is quite large. Authorities have not yet learned how to monitor bitcoin transactions
Although most people in the world wouldn't agree that Bitcoin is real money I think you are right. Since it is possible to find a way to buy for Bitcoins almost everything it is a real money. The main difference is that Bitcoin is not so widely accepted as fiat, but I think that it is much easier to buy something in the USA for Bitcoins than for Russian Rubles for example, so in a way BTC is already better than most fiat currencies.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1008

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:48:44 AM

Well in bitcoin its easy to get money and you can invest in bitcoin for free unlike in money you'll have to pay taxes,and also it gives us freedom to earn money on our own hard work without decreasing our earnings in taxes from the government. Yeah it's little confusing but if you try to understand on how bitcoin work properly you'll understand why.
Bitcoin price is high than any other currency in market and its transition are also fast than any other currency you can also learn a lot of things here as well as you can earn a lot of money here and paper money is only for to buy some things so bitcoin is better than paper money and still bitcoin is trying to advance its technology.

▄          ▄                  
                  ▄███▄      ▄███▄                
                ▄███████▄  ▄███████▄              
              ▄██████████████████████▄            
            ▄██████████████████████████▄          
          ▄████████▀ ██████████ ▀████████▄        
        ▄████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀████████▄      
      ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀███████▄ ▀████████▄    
    ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀  ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄  
  ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀      ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄
▄████████▀ ▄████████▀          ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄
Momentum
..REVOLUTIONISING MARKETING & LOYALTY..
..Whitepaper..
Telegram
Website
..Lightpaper..
ANN Thread
Twitter
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.