Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 11:25:40 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 110686 times)
newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:12:50 AM

The number of bitcoins is limited - 21 million of them can be produced. Today, no state in the world can print or depreciate them. This is the concept of bitcoin - that it should be money that belongs only to you, which can not be forged and which you can instantly settle with anyone anywhere in the world where there is the Internet.
I agree with you bitcoin is there limit can not create more and its value will increase rather than decrease.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
legendbtc

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:30:09 AM

Real currency value will not increase when compared to Bitcoin. But the price of Bitcoin is completely voltaile, we cannot purchase items without proper acceptances in the shops. We can carry Bitcoin and real cash but the problem problem with the Bitcoin is we need to have proper Internet connection in order to do transactions.

███████████████████████▄▄
██████▄▄██████████████▄██▄██████████████▄▄
█████▄██▄████████████▄████▄████████████▄██▄
████▄████▄██████████▄██████▄██████████▄████▄
███▄██████▄████████▄████████▄████████▄██████▄
██▄████████▄██████▄██████████▄██████▄████████▄
▄██████████▄████▀████████████▀████▄██████████▄
▀████████████▀████▀██████████▀████▀████████████▀
▀██████████▀██▄▄██▀████████▀██▄▄██▀██████████▀
██▀████████▀██▄██▄██▀██████▀██▄██▄██▀████████▀
███▀██████▀██▄████▄██▀████▀██▄████▄██▀██████▀
████▀████▀██▄██████▄██▀██▀██▄██████▄██▀████▀
█████▀██▀██▄████████▄██▀▀██▄████████▄██▀██▀

▄███████████   ███              ▄██████████▄    ███         ███  ███████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███         ███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀
███             ███            ███          ███  ███         ███        ███
███             ███            ▀██▄        ▄██▀   ▀██▄       ███        ███
▀████████████   █████████████   ▀████████████▀     ▀████████████        ███
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀

Media Decentralized

ICO

Twitter
Facebook
ANN Thread
Telegram
Medium
Discord

[/center]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[c
Pattart

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:43:32 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

You can get high profit if you use bitcoin in investing, much more on gambling but gambling is kinda risky so go for investment. Regarding to the difference of bitcoin and dollars, bitcoin can use by the people who can use gadgets or modern technology while dollar can use by everybody even you don't know hot to use a smartphone or you're poor.
I think the difference is very visible that bitcoin shaped digital and real money can be categorized as cash. although real money also has digital version like credit card, debit card, atm, etc. but real money is better known as cash money. yeah you're right that bitcoin can only be used by people who have gadgets and can use internet. whereas real money can be used by everyone including poor people but the special of bitcoin is bitcoin can be used by everyone in various countries (ie global currency) while real money is still fragmented by the local currency in each country?

bluex

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:37:53 AM

Hi, I'm interested in promising projects. Have u heard about StopTheFakes.io? This project solves the real problem and enters the market with trillion turns. What do u think about it? Look at it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2336365.
awaramalik

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:52:31 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

you are not totally right because you can convert your money in doller but you can not trade with doller because the price of doller not goes down and up sharply but in btc there is sharp and big down and fall and increaee in the rate day per day happened . so bitcoin provides us a way to get better way for trading .
and second thing is the no. of people wants to buy btc are more than the dollet buyer .

money depend on gold and bitcoins is a virtual currency.
darefreads

Activity: 84

Open Money - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:58:44 AM

The difference between bitcoin and real money that we all know that bitcoin is totally digital and you can use it in any online gadget and the real money is very fair to use in a small business that you have.

stadus

Activity: 756

Fueling Crypto Securitisation

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:39:25 PM

The number of bitcoins is limited - 21 million of them can be produced. Today, no state in the world can print or depreciate them. This is the concept of bitcoin - that it should be money that belongs only to you, which can not be forged and which you can instantly settle with anyone anywhere in the world where there is the Internet.
I agree with you bitcoin is there limit can not create more and its value will increase rather than decrease.
That if the demand will increase as well, what we have seen now is the result of increasing demand that is why the value of bitcoin
keeps rising and breaking it's previous all time high records. As investors we like this to continue so we also do an effort to support bitcoin, we
use it in our daily transactions and we also invite people to adopt with it.

▄██████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄      ▄▌
  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████
▐          ▀▀▀█████████████
       ▄███▀     ▀▀▀█████▀
    ▄█████  ▄▄▄█████
   ██████▀▀▀███████▌
▄███████   ███████▌
████████   ███████▌
████████   ███████▌
████████▌  ███████▌
▀████████  ███████▌
  ▀███████▄ ████▀▀▀        ▄▀
   ▀███████▌             ▄█▀
     ▀▀██████▄         ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
.CyberTrust.io.█ ██  █
  █ █ █
█  ██ █
  █ █
█ ██  █
█ █ █ 
   ██ █
█ █ █ █
  ██   
█ █ █ █
█  ██ 
█ █ █ █
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████   ██████████████  ████              ██████████████         ████        ████    ███████
..Fueling Crypto Securitisation..
███████    ████        ████         ██████████████              ████  ██████████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█ ██  █
  █ █ █
█  ██ █
  █ █
█ ██  █
█ █ █ 
   ██ █
█ █ █ █
  ██   
█ █ █ █
█  ██ 
█ █ █ █
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
    ▄████████████████▄  ██
    ▀               ██  ██
▄███████████▄       ██  ██
██         █▀█▄     ██  ██
██         █  ▀█▄   ██  ██
██         █    ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀  ███████  ██  ██
██              ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██  ██  ██
██              ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██  █████▀
██              ██ ▄█▀   
▀████████████████▀       

Announcement
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper
phelbaby

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:01:20 PM

Real money are presented in physical notes,and everything else is a form of digital fiat and these traditional fiat currency are been monitored.While Bitcoin is decentralized currency which can,t be monitored.

『  T E L C O I N  |  Financial Inclusion for a Mobile World   』

[email]
『  T E L C O I
Sachinist

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:07:07 PM

With bitcoin you have full control over your money without banks and governments and taxes. What is real money is what we all accept as real money. Bitcoin is not unreal money. People don't yet have proper knowledge of it. It is a new concept so just like all new concepts will take time for people to understand and accept.
VeroBTC

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:09:53 PM

actually, you dont need convert your money to bitcoin. gambling or pay the stuff, it can use your real money.
bitcoin just medium to transaction with other money, i mean virtual money. bitcoin created for transaction, and just for believer. if we believe with bitcoin, we can pay or do something with bitcoin, it just thing like money.
but now bitcoin have high value, it cause of demand's market. i dont know, but im sure it use to trading and other thing like that like investment.
Eugenar

Activity: 329

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:15:23 PM

You don't really need to do so. But it depends if you want to earn profit at the same time while you are using Bitcoin rather than spending your money. If you have a dollar or any regular curremcy, its market value will stay the same for a long period of time. While bitcoin's value is increasing from time to time which proves that it is better to invest to it and use Bitcoin as a currency rather than fiat, since you'll be able to earn profit and benefit to it at the same time.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
saqibmunir

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:17:07 PM

You can get high profit if you use bitcoin in investing, much more on gambling but gambling is kinda risky so go for investment. Regarding to the difference of bitcoin and dollars, bitcoin can use by the people who can use gadgets or modern technology while dollar can use by everybody even you don't know hot to use a smartphone or you're poor.
For me i think Bitcoin isn't real money,real money is real money ,bitcoin is cryptocurrency and real money is value,bitcoin is online cryptocurrency,real money is money which we can see in real world and bitcoin is cryptocurrency which we cant see in real world and we cant touch him.Real money isnt anonymously and bitcoin is.

Ziomuro27

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:21:25 PM

There are many differences of bitcoin and real money.. bitcoin you can use it online as alternative real money you can buy anytime there.. in bitcoins you should have too because many other will exchange it fast and instanly in our place.
Same here though, Bitcoin help us to invest money or rather to say save money to make it grow or increase it price, Bitcoin is the only one currency where bitcoin money can be easily converted into a real money while real money is the one that sustain our needs everyday we use it usual than Bitcoin money.

●●●  SHIPCHAIN: DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN  ●●●   
◄   PRE-SALE OPEN NOW   ●◙●   PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY   ●◙●   WHITEPAPER   ►
   FACEBOOK        ●        TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        INSTAGRAM        ●        MEDIUM       ●        LINKEDIN   
ankit05

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:53:08 PM

Bitcoin and real money are both money. we have used both of them to buy anything in the market. bitcoin is a digital currency because the price value of bitcoin decreases and continues to grow.  bitcoin is online work and can shop online with bitcoin. but we can shopping  online or offline  from real money.

COTTAGE COIN – REAL ESTATE CRYPTOCURRENCY
WHITEPAPER  ANN  BOUNTY | VK  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  TELEGRAM  SLACK  MEDIUM  REDDIT
▬▬  PRE-ICO STARTS IN 27/11/17  ▬▬
manhwa

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:16:42 PM

bitcoin need internet connection. no internet no bitcoin. real money can be used anytime anywhere. pretty different
Mei1418

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:29:06 PM

seen from the form is clearly different, if bitcoin shaped digital while real money in the form of physical, if viewed from its use may bitcoin much more effective than real money because using bitcoin to conduct transactions have fewer risks

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
Phyton76

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:58:47 PM

There is none so many differences between bitcoin and the real money. Both are currencies. Bitcoin is a digital currency and other local currencies we are using is normal currency with which we can purchase or do anything we need. As bitcoins is a digital currency, we can only shop or do anything only online. We can shop around and do more things online.

damrianto

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:04:56 PM

bitcoin is a way to earn money by investing or working ways that can produce a coin not with a form of real money but this time can be money by selling it, unlike with real money by getting it only need work all day later the money is liquid and can be thank that's the difference.

nagatraju

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:32:47 PM

The difference between them is that the real money unlikely will gane a value compared to bitcoin, which has a growing potential every day.
And the obvious money has a physical form and is controlled by the government, and bitkoin, on the other hand, is decentralized and exists in digital form.

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
sayemcse

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:42:41 PM

ok fine.

first of all welcome to bitcoin world.

there is some difference between bitcoin and real money---

BitCoin is a type of money.

Money is a term used by economists for something that does three things (which I'll briefly explain in a moment):

A store of value
A medium of exchange
A unit of account

BitCoin meets all three conditions -

You can acquire some and keep them, and they'll still be worth what they used to be (in the same way that a dollar is still worth a dollar, not that it'll still buy what a dollar used to.) That is to say, it's a store of value.
You can buy things with them. Not everyone will accept them, but you're probably going to have better luck finding someone to sell you a laptop for BitCoins than you are for Zim Dollars, despite the fact that Zimbabwe has a government.
You can price things in them, and they are fungible - that's to say that your BitCoin and my BitCoin are worth the same as each other. It's not like trying to trade in, say, oil paintings - people might accept a given Rembrandt for a given Picasso, but no-one would say "you can have my Turner seascape for (any) three Picassos." This makes them a unit of account.

while--

Money' and 'currency' should not be used interchangeably. Currency is the money of a given state. In the U.S., it is Federal dollar notes in circulation.
Money is what we use every day to pay our liabilities, and this includes currency and, to a much bigger extent, our bank account balances that provide the source for our check, wire transfer, debit card, and credit card payments.
Then, there is another form of 'currency' the exists in the books of the banks, and is equivalent to Federal notes, yet is 'immaterial'. This is the account balance that a bank can hold at the Federal Reserve Bank of its district, called 'bank reserves'.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.