Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2018, 01:50:39 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 113873 times)
DewiKirana

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:25:09 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

If you invest in bitcoin and ICO projects it is a big risk, but the benefits are also great if you can manage it well. Bitcoin is more than real money, bitcoin can be used as a valuable asset and sold again if bitcoin prices start to rise. Bitcoin can also be used as a means of transactions between countries without the involvement of banks, but real money can not do that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatemablabla

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:29:35 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency.you can convert your real money into it for extra profit

Fretcy

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:38:59 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralised digital currency which means there is no central authority like the government to control the peer to peer transactions. There is only a limited number of 21 million bitcoins  whereas traditional money will be printed as much as required by the government. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not affected by the monetary policies. Bitcoin and altcoins are not developed to replace traditional currencies or fiat currencies, the value of bitcoins keeps on rising as years passes by, and the current  bitcoin price has reached upto $5372.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Restmand

Activity: 673
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:39:04 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

the difference between bitcoin and real money is far apart.the only similar of the bitcoin and real money is it used to buy everything. but the bitcoin is used to buy everything only in the internet and the real money is used to buy everything everywhere. the bitcoin have an expensive value while money is sometimes big and small it apart it depends on spendings.
dificanovi

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:22:07 AM

Different between bitcoin and real money in my opinion is we can know how much bitcoin in the world and there are not people who can make manipulation about it and we don't know how much real money who be printed.

besides, bitcoin has a very expensive price than real money. bitcoin just in the form of digital money or money that has no physical. bitcoin there kesituanya with gold that has a price that sometimes rise and sometimes down.

shwetaji

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:29:41 AM

Actually it might help you in faster and safer transactions. It is basically a new way of making transactions. Also value of bitcoin may increase in a period of time

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dell.India

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Bitcoin Works well

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:07:18 PM

Bitcoin is a digitalized currency where we can hold it as stock and release it at the right time so that we can increase the value of the money. Profit through the bitcoin is much higher than the real money and we can purchase anything online internationally. Realy money is the local currency through which we can buy anything anywhere instantly. Overall bitcoin money is more safe and secure. The most advantage is tax free and untraceable. Investment through cryptocurrency is the best long term investment for now. Smiley
chadtn

Activity: 514

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:02:04 PM

Bitcoin can turn people's views on money at all. I think we can say with confidence that this is the future

bigmaster23

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:30:35 PM

Your right about everything you have that $ but as of now we are not living in the ice age someone tell to someone this rock is money just like that and your rock are $ now so BTC is $ now as I can see really clever on my country

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   IMMVRSE    Disrupting the VR Industry    Whitepaper   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱  Facebook  ❱  Twitter  ❱  Medium  ❱  Instagram  ❱  Telegram  ❱  Bitcointalk
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱  Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week  ❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
greenpips

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:24:46 AM

There are many differences between bitcoin and real money.. bitcoin you can use it online as alternative real money you can buy anytime there.. in bitcoins you should have too because many other will exchange it fast and instantly in our place.
Sifat33

Activity: 275

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:12:56 AM

There are many differences of bitcoin and real money. Anywhere you can use real money.But there are many places do not accept Bitcoin. But bitcoin best for investment. You can earn more money form bitcoin investment. Anywhere you can exchange bitcoin.

▄███████████████████▄▄
           ▄███████████████████████▄
          ▄████▀  █████        ▀█████
         ▄████▀   █████         █████
        ▄████▀    █████        ▄█████
   ▄██▀▄████▀ ▄██ █████ ████████████▀
  ▄▄▄ ▄████▀ ▄▄▄▄ █████ ▄▄▄▄████████▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄████▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ █████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄████▀        █████          ▀█████
   ▄████▀         █████           █████
  ▄████▀          █████         ▄█████▀
 ▄████▀           ██████████████████▀
▄████▀            ███████████████▀▀
Autobay

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀
             ▄▄▄███████████▀ ▄▄█████████▄▄
         ▄▄██████████████▀  ██████     ▄    ▄
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▄▄████▄██▌
  ▄█            ▄▄▄▄     ▄██▄ ▄▄▄████████████▌
      ▄       ▀██▀▀    ▄███████▀▀▀  ▄████████▌
 █▄▄ ▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄  ▀▐█████▌▄▄▄████▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
▄████████████████████▄█████████▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀  ▀█████

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED E-COMMERCE
PLATFORM TO BUY, SELL & AUCTION ANY
VEHICLE WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄████ █████████████▄▄     ▄▄
 █ ▄▄ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█▀▀
█    ▀     ▀▀▄▄             ▀ ▄
█▄         ▄   ▀▀▄              ▄
██     ██▄  ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██ ▀█
 ▀▀▀▄  ███    ▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀██████████▄ ▄
     ▀ ███▌  ▄▄      ▄███████████▐▌
       ▐██▌ ▐███▄  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▄▀
        ███ ▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
bitu bitu

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:36:45 AM

Transfer money through bitcoin as you say to get rid of the banking system, to avoid the law, to avoid undetected tax.

____dock.io____
Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum (http://dock.io)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center
Nunoluck

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:45:38 AM

Bitcoin is virtual, isn't it?  It make big different between bitcoin and real money.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:00:50 AM

Bitcoin is virtual, isn't it?  It make big different between bitcoin and real money.
Yes it is, real money is regulated by the government and they can control it, bitcoin is not controlled so we have full freedom for this system
Real money also is not an invest since the value will depreciate in the future bitcoin does the opposite, so it's very simple, smart people will choose bitcoin.

dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:09:51 AM

Why ? Because bitcoin is a kind investment where can the money or the dollar you converted in bitcoin can grow depends on the flactuation of its value. Aside from that you can also use this bitcoin in paying bills with a fastest way and without any hassle in going to the outlet. Although money is more acceptable  by the community it still not bad if you try bitcoin.
Yukyzu

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:26:09 AM

btc is a virtual currency that has no restrictions or protections and can only be used online, to use it you have to redeem it with a local currency that has been recognized by government and can be used to buy anything in your country.
aboy24

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:51:31 AM

Real money is very dangerous on hand, but the bitcoins is secure and very convenient, secure by password and usernames. Im so love bitcoins everyday.
Skieleton

Activity: 462
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:07:45 AM

To escape from the traditional banking system.

See above Smiley

Not sure here, but maybe Bitcoin because Bitcoin deposits are faster.

Taxes depend on your country. You don't get more or less income with Bitcoin. You get freedom, faster transactions and a way to keep your money yourself, safely.
exactly. We avoid taxes that take us a lot of money saved. Bitcon makes it easy to do transactions.

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
affandi

Activity: 488
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:08:24 AM

in fact it all depends on the thoughts of each individual. the dollar is real, and there are many things that can be done "but there must be a reason why people turn it into bitcoin". bitcoin digital / electronic currencies, which currently have fantastic prices, people may prefer to convert dollars into bitcoins because they feel they will benefit greatly when they invest.

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
.Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank.

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ────────────────────────────
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:10:55 AM

Real money is very dangerous on hand, but the bitcoins is secure and very convenient, secure by password and usernames. Im so love bitcoins everyday.

My money can only be seen in my smart phone and nothing more. You cannot even withdraw it because of the password protection.
In my pocket I only have like 4 dollars everyday for my fare. So even if I lose my phone and wallet I am still secured. That is the big difference.
Credit cards are even riskier because it is being duplicated now. So you are correct. The best option would be bitcoin.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

.STREAMITY.

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.