Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 08:23:15 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 110669 times)
Ayiranorea

Activity: 294

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:44:20 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

Bitcoin is just a currency that people prefer to use, bitcoin gives you anonymity and you don't need to present the proof of where you got the money from. Fiat can be beneficial some times and so does bitcoin.  Bitcoin provides you peer to peer network whereas fiat doesn't. No one can steal your bitcoin unless and until you give your private keys to them or if your hardware wallet gets lost.
Bitcoin is not just a currency, it's an multiple usage asset. The usage of bitcoin as a currency is found much lower than it getting used as an investment asset. This is all because of the growth and the value reaching big in very small time period. Real currency has a stable price, as well an physical paper appearance whereas with bitcoin it has the usage through Internet connectivity.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
craigpo

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:56:46 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

Why would you convert money into Bitcoins? The same reason that people convert money into shares and gold, for long term investments and to have more diverse assets, not just fiat.

Yes ^^^ Great for investments, but since there's a debit card being introduced for BTC, then I guess it would replace fiat. Just don't know how that would go down....what do we do with all of our gold? lol
cydrix

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:08:55 AM

Well it is different by the name by the spelling by the uses by the rate by the duration by the place by the application wether digital or manual different creators though seriously bitcoin has been going on since 2008 apporximately 8 years ago and rate was different 8 years ago from $0.08  to $4300 now. What the jail? How did thay do that even the us state has been going on it has grown over 1% or 2 look at that masaive difference in values and age t

tylerderden

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:37:56 AM

The main and most important difference between bitcoin and cash or some say real money is the acceptance of it, bitcoin is currently famous as just an online currency which isn't accepted everywhere but tak money is accepted and valued everywhere.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:04:34 AM

bitcoin is a digital currency that can be use only in internet and real money available as bills and coin to spend,rather than existing only as items on financial accounts.

Lintel

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:07:54 AM

The obvious difference is bitcoin is a digital currency, you can only use it through online transactions unless you convert it to your local currency. While real money can be use anywhere specially on a physical stores. Bitcoin is a good option to store your real money and gain profits because of its value, the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day thats why its also good for investment. Though they are both currencies but their functions and uses are slightly different.

Yeah that's true. Bitcoin is more for an investmenr rather than for daily expenses. We can only use bitcoin if we convert it ro cash which became a real money. Bitcoin helps us to earn for living. We can use cash 24/7 to buy anything but bitcoin we can use only in online payment. They shouldn't be compared because 1 bitcoin in our country is equivalent to thousands. That's why bitcoin is a big help for us to earn.

wallstone

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:20:12 AM

Why Bitcoins? Well I think Bitcoins is a faster to transact than real money. I am not sure about the gambling issue because I don't do things like that. Taxes however are different to every country and there's nothing we can do about it.

Heyyyrenz

Activity: 224

Freelance Architecture.

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:26:19 AM

Why would you convert money into bitcoin? I will not going to make things goes complicated the answer is because bitcoins price keeps growing from time to time. And if you invest now your money to bitcoin and waited for atleast 6 months to 1 year your money may double or triple. That's it.

The difference between fiat and bitcoins is what you've said which is you can earn a lot of money without paying taxes. But not just that there are many features of bitcoin that makes it better than the fiat such as

* Can be used world wide.
* Can be used as a mode of payment (Only in internet and some of the countries)
* Fast transaction.
* Low fee transactions

Japinat

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:47:31 AM

Why Bitcoins? Well I think Bitcoins is a faster to transact than real money. I am not sure about the gambling issue because I don't do things like that. Taxes however are different to every country and there's nothing we can do about it.
Bitcoin is decentralized therefore it's fast, we do not need 3rd party for every transactions that we are going to make and that makes us retain ourprivacy.In addition it's the best investment since it's limited supply will surely make the price appreciate its value overtime as demand increases, for now I focus my investment with bitcoin and I am willing to hold on for longer period.

death69

Activity: 498

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:28:30 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, which is used as an internet money, while $ is a fiat currency used for daily basis. Bitcoin is very profitable when you invest in it, it serves as an investment for a long time run. As time goes on the price increases which mean your investment is yielding you profit, but one thing is certain, there will always come a time when the price will drop (it always comes up).
If you have Bitcoin in your wallet on the internet, for sure that you will get more income in the future. That's an advantage of having Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin is hard to lose price and it will bring to you high profit in the future.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:36:39 AM

Difference between Bitcoin and real money?
I hope everyone knows that Bitocin is dezentralised ! It means you own your bitcoins insted of a bank or any other holders !
Soon Bitcoin will accepted every where i go Wink
so i dont have to exchange my € into any other curreny, just take my phone and fly ;P

kind regards

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  .SUBSCRIBE NOW!!!. 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
djablom1

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:41:29 AM

The worth of bitcoin can go up and down the worth of money will still stay the same and also bitcoin is decentralised that means it is not at some bank or other holders it is with you safe in your own digital wallet.

PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence
❱❱ PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED ❰❰
 / WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
arbelian

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:43:48 AM

The difference between Bitcoin and Fiat is Bitcoin is a digital currency that is stored in encrypted wallet with a very unique wallet combination, we could actually invest on it just like the stock market and can be used in transactions online specially to those who accepts bitcoin as payment. While fiat is the physical paper money that we used everyday in buying something that we need, paying bills, fare for transportation, we deposit in bank etc.

elkuko

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:46:21 AM

Bitcoin is like gold 2.0, no more issues than 21Million, and no owned by a single player (descentralization)
Makka

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:20:07 PM

Bitcoin is like gold 2.0, no more issues than 21Million, and no owned by a single player (descentralization)

Gold supply continues to multiply while Bitcoin won't surpass to 21 million coins. The problem that continues to always repeat are the miners and what bitcoin core differences.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Visbay

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:56:47 AM

First big difference real money means only offline money on the other hand Bitcoin is digital currency or online currency.Although real money easily convert any currency on the other hand Bitcoin convert process is something difficult.
Yes its true both of them are money but one is a digital currency and second one is real money if you want to buy things you can use both but bitcoin is safe and secure and easy to carry there is threat of robbery of bitcoin and I think now a days bitcoin is high then ten real money because of his high price and with bitcoin you can also do a daily trade or you can invest here as well.

Japinat

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:13:46 AM

First big difference real money means only offline money on the other hand Bitcoin is digital currency or online currency.Although real money easily convert any currency on the other hand Bitcoin convert process is something difficult.
Yes its true both of them are money but one is a digital currency and second one is real money if you want to buy things you can use both but bitcoin is safe and secure and easy to carry there is threat of robbery of bitcoin and I think now a days bitcoin is high then ten real money because of his high price and with bitcoin you can also do a daily trade or you can invest here as well.
Bitcoin is not money in the eyes of the government and only what they created and regulated are considered as real money, bitcoin is a fuel to run a transaction but we are using real money converted into bitcoin. Holders are benefit when this payment tool will be popular because the demand will increase and so as the price.

josephpogi

Activity: 168

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:14:17 AM

The diffrent between bitcoin and realmoney is if you have bitcoin there's a chance that you'll get a lot of money in the future becuase the value of bitcoin is still increasing while if you have real money you can use this to biy anything and anywhere so there's a similar between bitcoin and money.

Kevondo

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:00:37 PM

bitcoin is a digital currency that can be use only in internet and real money available as bills and coin to spend,rather than existing only as items on financial accounts.
There are a lot of the other differences the bitcoin is the digital currency that is very good to save for the long time and the profit is only possible if w will hold our bitcoin for the long time. The money is increasing and the people will be able to have the high income just in the short time. The price is high while the other real currency is just for the use of the sopping.

Qunenin

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:10:26 PM

Bitcoin is a commodity, not a currency. Really, your term real money refers to very little these days. Since the drop of the gold standard, I think we have only Australia left with the proper sitting for the term real money. They are on the oil standard and may be the last to have a backing currency and key length connector. Although Sweden may also be keyed with their oil, I am pretty sure they are not.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████  
     ▀██████████████████████████▀    
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀            
              ██████████             
               ████████              
               ▀██████▀              
                ██████               
                  ▀                  
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.