Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion on recreational drug use  (Read 23036 times)
Grimshaw

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:50:10 AM

Practice harm reduction and moderation and there's not too much danger.

Easier said than done in a lot of cases, especially with hard drugs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:30:39 AM

Practice harm reduction and moderation and there's not too much danger.

Easier said than done in a lot of cases, especially with hard drugs.

Where I live, a lot of youth has become HIV +ve due to injecting drug use. Had the government provided safe needles, this could have never happened. The cops are very corrupt, and most of the cases they side with the drug dealers. When someone stands against them, they slap false charges and put him in jail.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:24:37 AM

It's common now for recent generations to use these kinds of recreational drugs simply because it's easily accessible to them. Though there are far more important things to focus into in the society, i think this shouldn't be taken forgranted as well as a lot of young people's lives are affected and worse, ruined by such drug usages.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
vaccin

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:31:12 AM

Everybody will go through this phase. Our parents did, we did, and for sure our kids will.
It depends on individuals if they want to try it or not.
If it stays as the title suggests, recreational, I see no harm in it.

The problem is we are different individuals, and some of us are more prone to addiction than others.
ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:37:22 AM

Everybody will go through this phase. Our parents did, we did, and for sure our kids will.

The problem is we are different individuals, and some of us are more prone to addiction than others.
I see it is harmful to our health. Especially cocaine and heroin. If you try it, you are 100% addicted.
Franky00

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:38:44 AM

Drugs are evil. There are no safe drugs, this is all a good marketing move to make big money on naive people.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:09:10 AM

These recreational drugs are first and foremost very addictive, and very expensive,they first give it to the users for free and once they get hooked on it they know they will get more than what they get for free. Never try these drugs you can die.
GG_monster

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:36:33 AM

It's common now for recent generations to use these kinds of recreational drugs simply because it's easily accessible to them. Though there are far more important things to focus into in the society, i think this shouldn't be taken forgranted as well as a lot of young people's lives are affected and worse, ruined by such drug usages.

Of course, this destroys first of all young stupid people. It is terrible to imagine if drugs are legalized and they will become even more accessible. Then mankind will not live until 30 years.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:42:35 PM

It is true that everyone will go through this phase,
but not everyone (generation) children will try it,
it depends how where parents educate and control his son
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:54:46 PM

They are addictive.  Drugs are the best solvent of relationship, wealth, and health.  It was used by people who wants to have some escape on their present.  They are really into some adventure.  There is drug were it is use for rare diseases like the cannabis oil.  Used for treating epilepsy and trying if it can cure cancer.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:04:18 AM

It may improve brain function now, but what about in 15-20 years when your risk of having schizophrenia or some other psych issue has increased 10-fold?

When 15-20 years from now becomes NOW, smoke some more to get rid of the problems from smoking 15-20 years ago.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:21:56 AM

i don't like drug because Drugs can not produce anything so I'm not interested  Cool
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:44:40 AM

i don't like drug because Drugs can not produce anything so I'm not interested  Cool

Man, we wouldnt be talking right now if not for people getting high as shit Wink

http://m.ranker.com/list/discoveries-made-by-people-on-drugs/swiperight

Francis Crick, the Nobel Prize winner who discovered the double-helix structure of DNA, used LSD during his research. As early as the 1960s Crick was a strong advocate for the legalization of cannabis. Crick was turned onto LSD after reading about Aldous Huxley's experiences with the drug.

Neurocientist John C. Lilly is best known for being the first person to map pain and pleasure pathways in the brain. Lilly discovered this while experimenting on a personal level with LSD. Lilly's findings on brain mapping and the effects of LSD often overlapped, which means LSD helped this discovery on two levels.

PCR is a means by which DNA is more easily isolated to allow for advanced testing. The founder of this technique was Dr. Kary Banks Mullis, who was under the influence of LSD at the time. Mullis said, "Would I have invented PCR if I hadn’t taken LSD? I seriously doubt it. I could sit on a DNA molecule and watch the polymers go by. I learnt that partly on psychedelic drugs."
Man this sounds like a fucking blast!

Steve Jobs felt that using LSD was "one of the two or three most important things he had done in his life." Jobs even said that Bill Gates was unimaginative because he never used psychedelics. The irony is that Gates actually did use LSD.

Stephen Jay Gould was an American paleontologist, evolutionary biologist, and science historian whose most significant contribution to evolutionary biology was the theory of punctuated equilibrium. Years later Gould would come out as a medical marijuana user. Gould said that pot was the best way to treat the symptoms he faced while undergoing treatment for cancer.

I could go on and on, the point is that drugs aren't bad, abuse of drugs by retarded motherfuckers is bad. You can't blame a substance; it's a dumb thing, beyond reproach. You can only attribute misuse to the user. And as we can see, when these substances are used properly, they allow us insight into ourselves that we cannot achieve while sober. Drugs alter reality. No differently than reading a book, listening to a good song, or having a good lay. Drugs are just, really, really efficient. Wink
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:57:52 AM

Republicans & Democrats Join Together in Senate to Legalize Pot on Federal Level

In a bipartisan push back against the tyrannical Jeff Sessions and his relentless war on cannabis, U.S. Sens. Rand Paul (R-Kentucky), Cory Booker (D-New Jersey) and Kirsten Gillibrand (D-New York) have introduced a bill that will end federal prohibition of marijuana.

"The fact is our marijuana laws in America are broken," Democratic Sen. Cory Booker said at the bill's unveiling at the Capitol. "They are savagely broken, and the jagged pieces are hurting American people."

The Compassionate Access, Research Expansion and Respect States, or CARERS, Act would go directly after the DEA's absurd and immoral classification of marijuana under the Controlled Substances Act. It would allow for the states to act on their own in regards to possession, production, and distribution of medical marijuana.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/republicans-democrats-join-together-cannabis/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:41:37 AM

It may improve brain function now, but what about in 15-20 years when your risk of having schizophrenia or some other psych issue has increased 10-fold?

When 15-20 years from now becomes NOW, smoke some more to get rid of the problems from smoking 15-20 years ago.

Cool

There is no way that drugs boost the brain functions,  research has shown that drugs dull the brainless even alcohol has that same effect on the human brain.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:49:29 AM

The legalization of drugs is the death of society. I am sure that in American society have enough common sense to prevent this. Drugs enslave man and make it controllable. You want to turn into a zombie? Legalization of drugs would do more harm than all the attacks in the world.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:52:12 AM

I don't give a shit what others put into their bodies as long they're not harming people. The most dangerous thing about drug use is how staggeringly boring they make you. I've no interest in being around druggists any more.

The problem with people doing drugs for recreational purposes is that they really tend to make fun of people, even harm them. Not just other people; it includes their families.

Me, too, I really do not care what people do. Each for his own. We have our own individual bodies, after all. Last I heard, this is still a free world. But when your fun and happiness put other people's lives and properties at risk, you are crossing the boundary.

If I were to rule this world, I won't allow any of the those drugs mentioned above.  
mariahh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:16:31 AM

I've never tried any kind of drugs,but it seems that make you feel happy and powerful.Anybody who search this kind of mentically and fake happiness  probable have failed with his life and I think it's one step before suicide.It's very addictive and it's hard for a drug user to stop them as he feels pain during the detoxification.This is why whe shouldn't try drugs for fun.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:28:20 PM

Do not use drugs if you do not want to go crazy and fall into poverty.
And hated the family

The same can be said about alcohol and tobacco as well. I know a lot of individuals, who got ruined (both financially as well as physically) as a result of their alcoholism. Addiction is bad with any substance. But using once in a while should not be a problem.

Alcohol and tobacco are recreational drug use.
And you see how fucked up especially the alcoholics are.
The smokers luckily only die from cancer or other diseases (caused by tobacco) - but that cost the taxpayer money in form of medical aid (millions of $ per 1 smoker).

Consequently today we have a situation where 12 year old kids already drink alcohol and smoke.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:20:42 PM

Do not use drugs if you do not want to go crazy and fall into poverty.
And hated the family

The same can be said about alcohol and tobacco as well. I know a lot of individuals, who got ruined (both financially as well as physically) as a result of their alcoholism. Addiction is bad with any substance. But using once in a while should not be a problem.

Alcohol and tobacco are recreational drug use.
And you see how fucked up especially the alcoholics are.
The smokers luckily only die from cancer or other diseases (caused by tobacco) - but that cost the taxpayer money in form of medical aid (millions of $ per 1 smoker).

Consequently today we have a situation where 12 year old kids already drink alcohol and smoke.
First time i got pissed off alcohol was when i was 5 years old ..
I drank some from the fridge it was CIDER and it was nice ..
My father seen me drink it so he made me drink many more cups of cider till i was SICK DRUNK..

Oh boy was i sick..
Later on in life i started to have a drink but it always made me feel sick EVEN the smell of ale
makes me want to vomit..

So i was wondering CRIPTIX do you think my parent was an ASS HOLE making me drink that at 5 years old or NOT ..

Because i would never get my child PISSED AT 5 ..
i would be thinking it's my stupid fault for putting it in the fridge for a 5 year old to get hold of..

Oh and once sucked on a razor blade 4 times i took bottles of medicines laying around ..

And one time i took these tablets me mother was on i was only 6 i ended up seeing things that was not even there..

NOW I smoke lots of weed ..BUT NONE OF MY CHILDREN SMOKE ..Or drink well the oldest as a drink now and then but no big drinker ..

I think because we have never let our children run about on the street to pick up naughty things off the streets..Smoking drinking kissing the girls at 12 and fingering them .. Cheesy

So my thinking about drugs and drink is
KEEP YOUR CHILDREN OFF THE STREET ..So less chance of them doing drugs and smoking and drinking..

PUT THEM IN A CLUB..Doing something rather than smoking..

Yes to the poor i understand about paying for these clubs..
They shut many a club where i live ..GYMNASTICS clubs closed all where i live no government funding anymore..

My child was in gymnastics and ju jitsu NOW only ju jitsu because our greedy politicians want the world CRAZY..

But remember this and what happens when a black market ..

Prohibition in the United States was a nationwide constitutional ban on the production, importation, transportation, and sale of alcoholic beverages that remained in place from 1920 to 1933.

How Prohibition backfired and gave America an era of gangsters and ...
https://www.theguardian.com › Arts › Movies › Action and adventure
25 Aug 2012 - Those behind Prohibition saw a ban on the sale of 'intoxicating liquors' as a crusade against a moral evil. But the big winners were Al Capone .

Same with drugs black market for anything brings dark things..ALWAYS..

Ban Chocolate and see the trouble it causes all for Chocolate..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: