Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion on recreational drug use  (Read 23036 times)
Rafaly

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:53:14 AM

Some drugs we are using are for stimulating the brain. It is good if you know how to use it to benefit not killing yourself.

Recreational drugs are mostly harmless, if used in a proper manner. But when you mix various drugs in to a cocktail or when you consume along with alcohol or energy drinks, problems can arise. And this is especially a major concern for people with prior complications, such as having past history of cardiac conditions or weak liver.

Therapeutic use of LSD http://www.maps.org/research/psilo-lsd/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:01:58 AM

Drugs should be used as they should be, not for other purposes. If you want to have fun, do it as natural and as genuine as possible abd not through artificial means. Fake ways of attaining something leads to fake results.

kylekyle2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:11:32 PM

Drugs should be used as they should be, for treatment or medicines for different kinds of illnesses. It shouldn't be abused and used for fun or entertainment.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
CryspRayz

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:19:48 PM

I personally do not use drugs but I think it should be legal. I mean easy stuff like pot or whatever. I don't see how it's worse than alcohol or cigarettes. People should decide for themselves what to do and what to use
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:20:34 PM

I personally do not use drugs but I think it should be legal. I mean easy stuff like pot or whatever. I don't see how it's worse than alcohol or cigarettes. People should decide for themselves what to do and what to use
Drugs are leading us to the social evils which are really bad, it damages to the humanity and the economics. I think we shouldn't let the drugs becoming legal.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:30:31 PM

Drugs are leading us to the social evils which are really bad, it damages to the humanity and the economics. I think we shouldn't let the drugs becoming legal.

Yes. But it is a round-about way that drugs are leading us to social evils. The biggest social evil is slavery. And if a person is stopped from the freedom to use drugs, then there is social slavery.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Rafaly

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:22:52 AM

Yes. But it is a round-about way that drugs are leading us to social evils. The biggest social evil is slavery. And if a person is stopped from the freedom to use drugs, then there is social slavery.

Cool

We are already slavers or slaves Smiley with or without drugs.
Saput

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:56:23 AM

talking about drug use using drugs is very dangerous and has a negative nature because it is not only harmful to its users but also harmful to the surrounding environment because the substances contained in drugs can make people drunk so that people who use drugs can not control himself has no fear so it can do evil in the surrounding environment
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:50:30 AM

As you can see in the subject, what is your opinion on a recreational use of drugs? So far I've noticed that guys that do drugs like mdma, ecstasy, cocaine, weed(if you consider it a drug, I don't tho) are lowlifes that are in the setting of "Let's get wasted, party and then do some more drugs" and nothing else but they always look at themselves as something higher than the others.

What is your opinion on that and is it the same at your place?

Also...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7rXlbHtcqM

I really think that there are cases where the recreational use of drugs is helpful to one's condition, and it would be unfair to them if we completely ban those drugs just because some people are abusive of using it. We should not blame all people for several people's act. They should allow it as long as there is a prescription from the doctor.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:08:08 AM

As you can see in the subject, what is your opinion on a recreational use of drugs? So far I've noticed that guys that do drugs like mdma, ecstasy, cocaine, weed(if you consider it a drug, I don't tho) are lowlifes that are in the setting of "Let's get wasted, party and then do some more drugs" and nothing else but they always look at themselves as something higher than the others.

Also...

I honestly don't agree with it. People have a tendency to keep on doing the things that "feels good", therefore, there is certainly a possibility of a person getting addicted to drug use, once he has experienced the "high" feeling it gives. Medical use is one thing because people who needs it have no other means to save themselves from the pain or the effects of their illnesses. However, for recreation, that alley is very much open to turn for the worst, and once that happens a person's life may be doomed or at stake.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Bloody Mary

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:37:07 PM

Champions dont do drugs, like you say is for lowlife humans that can built for themself a better future or overcome their situations in life.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:57:07 PM

Also...

I am in favor of recreational drugs but only with marijuana. Studies have been made and proven marijuana can cure various types of unwellness such as arthritis, Alzeimer’s disease, asthma, cancer ADHD, epilepsy, hepatitis, and many more. I think government should really legalize this herb and of course it should be regulated and not abused. Synthetic drugs should be steer cleared from because they can cause permanent damage to one’s organs.
lsindiong

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:03:41 PM

I think it's ok only under the care of a doctor. Drug store should't sell it.
mydreamforever

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:51:30 PM

Also...

The recreational drugs are not good for health , people who used it can't control themselves and can do evil in surrounding environment  .
I think goverments should ban it although it is helpful in medical  

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Nambuwan

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:05:33 PM

Also...

If this drugs will be used for the good then I will support it but if this drugs will be used only for addiction then I would definitely be against it. Because a lot of human lives have been destroyed because of this drugs. Enough is enough.

rondorondo

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:46:31 AM

drug use can open many aspects, but the big problem is that the line between recreational consumption and addiction is very thin. Because of this, a large number of consumers enter into a problem, and this problem is reflected in its environment
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:27:24 AM

Also...

I think this is the most irrelevant thing that people have thought of. There is nothing good about recreational drug use, because it only leads to crime and sometimes even death. It is good when people use it for medication, however, I believe that most of the time they just abuse it for no particular reason.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:01:58 AM

Also...

The only drug that is acceptable is weed(I dont treat it as drugs).Majority of the drugs are very addictive and makes people go crazy and high.Weed is relaxing and it has a lot of benefits.It shoukd be legalize all over the world.Cops are ignoring them anyway,they cool with it but if its other drugs,you better run cause they will catch you.Weed is not that addictive.You can live without it actually.Compared to other drugs, weed doesnt have this urges to use.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:53:47 PM

I don't support anything artificial...no artificial people, no artificial emotions...drugs are given by unreal states and emotions...it's not interesting
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:19:24 PM

drug use can open many aspects, but the big problem is that the line between recreational consumption and addiction is very thin. Because of this, a large number of consumers enter into a problem, and this problem is reflected in its environment
Ya and those who use a doctor’s prescription as a license to get drugs and abuse its use. Here in my place if they want a hemp for example, they will just go to their family doctor and tell them they need hemp as a relaxant and their doctor will give them and they can use it with out limit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: