Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:25:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy  (Read 109150 times)
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Full stack ICO tools & services

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 06:15:41 PM

sory for this question. When Inchain ICO will begin. I'm really hurry to invest in this great project.

26th October. For now we are working hard on Inchain legal structure.

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
email me at sergey@ambisafe.co
vanarebane

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:56:34 PM

Does anyone know the price of INCHAIN ICO?

Ico is not starting yet, we can know it after the ico, it is not fixed price ico, so we need wait for ico ended.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 07:15:45 PM

The total tokens supply stands at 100 million.
15 million tokens are reserved for bounties and the development team in the following proportions:
- 1 million tokens will be distributed to early supporters. Please check additional details below.
- 5 million tokens are reserved for strategic partners and backers.
- 9 million tokens are withheld by the development team.
The remaining 85 million tokens will be distributed in the ICO procedure to participating users based on their contribution in the total amount of the funds raised. The sale procedure will be taking place at http://ico.inchain.io

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
drnash85

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:13:46 PM

The total tokens supply stands at 100 million.
15 million tokens are reserved for bounties and the development team in the following proportions:
- 1 million tokens will be distributed to early supporters. Please check additional details below.
- 5 million tokens are reserved for strategic partners and backers.
- 9 million tokens are withheld by the development team.
The remaining 85 million tokens will be distributed in the ICO procedure to participating users based on their contribution in the total amount of the funds raised. The sale procedure will be taking place at http://ico.inchain.io

This is inaccurate, your numbers total over 100 million tokens/coins.

Edit - i did not see the dashes - apologies

robdark

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:06:31 PM

Hi are there any exchanges that are planning to add this coin following or during ICO, or do you guys have a plan to presell any tokens to an exchange liked happened with Yunbi and firstblood? Any information on where we will be able to trade these tokens following ICO will be most appreciated.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 09:09:18 PM

Hi are there any exchanges that are planning to add this coin following or during ICO, or do you guys have a plan to presell any tokens to an exchange liked happened with Yunbi and firstblood? Any information on where we will be able to trade these tokens following ICO will be most appreciated.

Hi, we plan to list the Inchain token on some exchanges directly after ICO ends. One fact: https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/186

AMBISAFE.CO
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:11:31 PM

Afaik there are no presales. Even if there were it wouldnt matter, as there is no cap on the ICO, it cant be sold out.

TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:37:50 AM

Hi, we plan to list the Inchain token on some exchanges directly after ICO ends. One fact: https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/186

what about your insurance deal negotiations with exchanges? are they reaching any conclusive point? i hope the legal issues are resolved and if you can get subscription from at least one exchange, it will be a big boost to ICO interest i think!
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 07:44:46 AM

what about your insurance deal negotiations with exchanges? are they reaching any conclusive point? i hope the legal issues are resolved and if you can get subscription from at least one exchange, it will be a big boost to ICO interest i think!

Hi, we already have agreement with one exchange: https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/186
Also we are in progress of discussing with others exchanges.

AMBISAFE.CO
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:58:32 AM

Hi, we already have agreement with one exchange: https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/186

that's what i want to confirm. does this "cooperation" mean that Inchain now officially has a customer that will avail the insurance services on its exchange platform and in return pay premium to Inchain?  i am not asking about coin listing for trading.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 08:07:58 AM

that's what i want to confirm. does this "cooperation" mean that Inchain now officially has a customer that will avail the insurance services on its exchange platform and in return pay premium to Inchain?  i am not asking about coin listing for trading.

This means that LiveCoin ready to participate in Inchain pilot program and Inchain will use LiveCoin as a service where insurance will available. Also. LiveCoin will list Inchain token.

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 08:58:08 AM

Guys, what do you think about this?: https://github.com/Otonomos/smart-equity/wiki/E.-How-to-Safeguard-Tokenholders'-Economics-Claims%3F

AMBISAFE.CO
kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:31:13 AM

Do we get more stakes for signature bounty if we have more posts?
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 09:35:56 AM

Do we get more stakes for signature bounty if we have more posts?

Nope

AMBISAFE.CO
nixoid

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 10:06:54 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2016, 10:18:54 AM by nixoid

Quick update from Ambisafe team.

We've been busy fighting with Ethereum DoS attack over the last 3 weeks. During this period we have mastered scaling of Ethereum nodes - both Parity and Ethereum. Now we have both implementations set up behind load balancer and can switch between them on the fly. We had to do this a couple of times per day, depending on which implementation has the most recent set of hotfixes.

Here is our happy team celebrating at the end of node hackaton:
https://twitter.com/ambisafeco/status/779100645014040576

Yesterday's hardfork went without problems and Ethreum network functionality is now fully recovered.

Also we've been discussing various security concerns of the Inchain and Mike Chobanyan from kuna.io have rised a concern that there were a couple of cases of financial markets fraud and manipulation through hacking of the online media. Looks like financial media outlets are becoming one of the weakest links in the security chain.

In order to address this concern we are going to require news websitee administrators to confirm every transaction that is submitted through their smart contract using their private key. In this way we guarantee that if the news website is hacked attacker still can't trigger insured event.

I'm happy to answer any questions.

Cheers,
Andrey
kalpit

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 11:23:25 AM

Should I change my signature from Jr Member to Member?
My rank upgraded yesterday.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 11:24:49 AM

It's the same

AMBISAFE.CO
kalpit

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 11:27:20 AM

It's the same

But there are two different signature codes for jr member and member. (I'm not talking about stakes)
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 11:28:27 AM

It's the same

But there are two different signature codes for jr member and member. (I'm not talking about stakes)

Emmm, sorry, you right
So, change signature pls

AMBISAFE.CO
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:24:14 PM

While parts of the process looks useful, I dont see most of it being useful to the Inchain DAO unless the plan is to do project funding. In that case it might be a good way of doing it.

Also there is the concern that more code could mean more vulnerabilities, but I dont know programming well enough to say for sure.

I dont think it could replace having a legal entity as it doesnt address the liability issue but it might be a useful addition if done right.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: