Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:45:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227437 times)
Spanish_Investor

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:51:24 PM

Project quality must be pretty shitty then because it’s dumping for two weeks straight. Not keeping promise on the steam release after three more months of delay and not one news article since early release two weeks ago is poor effort and it reflects in the price. You think you delivered? Think again. Just saying „ it’s not in our hands“ doesn’t do it for the community. You had three more months!!!

I would like to know if this is true, or there is misinformation; seen on Twitter.
(it would be grateful that this type of information appeared published by the team, not by twitter users)

http://i63.tinypic.com/23roem9.jpg

https://twitter.com/Angel_Toaquiza/status/917333630715940864
fezington

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:35:55 PM

Project quality must be pretty shitty then because it’s dumping for two weeks straight. Not keeping promise on the steam release after three more months of delay and not one news article since early release two weeks ago is poor effort and it reflects in the price. You think you delivered? Think again. Just saying „ it’s not in our hands“ doesn’t do it for the community. You had three more months!!!

I would like to know if this is true, or there is misinformation; seen on Twitter.
(it would be grateful that this type of information appeared published by the team, not by twitter users)

support in the bb? I don't see any support yet. "in buying trend" lol yes I see a lot of buying when I look at the trades. volume is shit. Also it's steam and not steem.
Spanish_Investor

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:08:21 PM

http://i63.tinypic.com/23roem9.jpg

https://twitter.com/Angel_Toaquiza/status/917333630715940864

support in the bb? I don't see any support yet. "in buying trend" lol yes I see a lot of buying when I look at the trades. volume is shit. Also it's steam and not steem.

Of course that was published days ago, and technical analysis is now obsolete ... and Steam, true, a failure in point 3. But I would like to see more posters like that, exposing the strengths of the project. Who better than the team to do it?
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 02:27:50 PM

Hello,

This tweet was published by someone part of our community, not ourselves.
We do not comment on the price of Nexium, and we don't give any investment advices either.

Beyond the Void is currently in Early Access. The steam release is under review. The steam store page is online, they are reviewing our build at the moment.
Our business model for this game is cosmetic assets sold in our store. The model is similar to League of Legends, although we are not on the same scale speaking about number of players and popularity.
Esports and competitive games market is growing, but again, we're not commenting on investments. We wouldn't dare to deliver a statement about market growth.

About our store: it is based on an Ethereum smart contract, burning half of the Nexium we receive when we sell a newly created item. Note that while the first version of the shop is online, a brand new version, really improved, will come out this month. We don't know the specifics yet, we will publish updates when we have them.

wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:32:34 PM

Beautiful business model for devs, only what investors have this? nxc market is completely useless  Cool

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
Revalexter123

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:36:17 PM

Played game toonight, Dota with spaceships, i like it, so i am not afraid this manipulations with prices, everybody know what will happen at the end of this month!
fezington

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:30:51 PM

Beautiful business model for devs, only what investors have this? nxc market is completely useless  Cool

Yes. If nobody buys cosmetic assets in their shops the only way for them to make money is to sell their own tokens on exchanges. That’s the sad truth.

Played game toonight, Dota with spaceships, i like it, so i am not afraid this manipulations with prices, everybody know what will happen at the end of this month!

More dumping?
Revalexter123

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:47:53 PM

Yes. If nobody buys cosmetic assets in their shops the only way for them to make money is to sell their own tokens on exchanges. That’s the sad truth.

More dumping?

of all altcoins
duchungptithcm

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:09:12 PM

YES. i'm comming  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
fezington

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:02:38 PM

nice. lets go to 3k now.
Revalexter123

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:06:17 PM

it would be funny if Devs will post "we couldnt manage with crypto, steam told us its bad, sorry") Game launch, you worked so much time, i think, its important, so when you dont care that the date isnt right, huh, presentation for French people, imagine Blizzard doing this.
fezington

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:22:38 PM

Thank you devs for not selling  Grin
Revalexter123

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:47:46 PM

Thank you devs for not selling  Grin
BTC going 5k
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:46:18 PM

it would be funny if Devs will post "we couldnt manage with crypto, steam told us its bad, sorry") Game launch, you worked so much time, i think, its important, so when you dont care that the date isnt right, huh, presentation for French people, imagine Blizzard doing this.

You're right, we put so much work in this, it doesn't make sense for us to just drop crypto. Our whole project and plans for future is based on crypto.
Development delays, which game doesn't have them ? I'm not saying that it was alright, and we're sorry guys that we couldn't update you about steam sooner. You deserved to be told sooner, and that was bad communication on our part.
This being said, at the moment, we have an actual working product. And while we still don't have many players like we wish we had, they're happy. They like it.
Stephano (a pro Starcraft player, won the starcraft world cup), said last Saturday that the game was fun. He said it while streaming the game live.

Revalexter123

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:19:44 PM

You're right, we put so much work in this, it doesn't make sense for us to just drop crypto. Our whole project and plans for future is based on crypto.
Development delays, which game doesn't have them ? I'm not saying that it was alright, and we're sorry guys that we couldn't update you about steam sooner. You deserved to be told sooner, and that was bad communication on our part.
This being said, at the moment, we have an actual working product. And while we still don't have many players like we wish we had, they're happy. They like it.
Stephano (a pro Starcraft player, won the starcraft world cup), said last Saturday that the game was fun. He said it while streaming the game live.
3250 24h low Bittrex, 50% drop, I  wish you to understand that such mistakes (date of release) cost people huge money(if its a mistake)
fezington

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:34:43 PM

This is the worst performing crypto on Poloniex for two weeks straight. hahaha. Might take a position soon just to catch the bounce when BTC retraces. If it really reflects your hard work you should work harder lol. how about sending some $NXC to newsbtc or cointelegraph to gain some attention?
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:35:59 PM

3250 24h low Bittrex, 50% drop, I  wish you to understand that such mistakes (date of release) cost people huge money(if its a mistake)
I wish you to understand that bitcoin moves.
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:38:04 PM

http://startupmanagement.org/2017/10/05/announcing-wmx-the-william-mougayar-high-growth-cryptoassets-index/

https://www.coindesk.com/money-mougayar-business-blockchain-author-launches-cryptocurrency-fund/

wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:40:25 PM

This is the worst performing crypto on Poloniex for two weeks straight. hahaha. Might take a position soon just to catch the bounce when BTC retraces. If it really reflects your hard work you should work harder lol. how about sending some $NXC to newsbtc or cointelegraph to gain some attention?

they are programmers, they do not have PR and marketing, think people will find it in the abyss of google, and then cry that little players.

nxc is new king of shitcoin

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
theuploader

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:07:53 PM

As i've heard in the interview, the devs team planning to have the demand on NXC by the gamers. They will need NXC's to buy some stuff in the game, and because of that, the price will grow. The Devs will also regulate the prices at shop, to control the economy.. That's gonna be when game is released.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: