Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227440 times)
Revalexter123

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:24:32 PM

Think of this, First game, and this happens, it might be next Microsoft, Google, or Blizzard)))) Theres 2 communities: gamers and NXC traders, guess who are pissed off
fezington

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:50:52 AM

Fill my order at 3k devs. Let’s announce a steam delay for another month or just keep doing what you do ( or what you’re not doing lol)
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:31:58 AM

Fill my order at 3k devs. Let’s announce a steam delay for another month or just keep doing what you do ( or what you’re not doing lol)

If you are putting buying orders, it means that you actually believe that the price will go up  Smiley
Honestly, I don't understand why you're so harsh in your comments. It seems to me that if you don't think our project will work, you should move on, or, if you think it has potential, you should make constructive criticism. Just telling us that we do nothing, that we don't work, when every body here can see it is not true, well, that's not very productive.

thelawofmirror

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:35:52 PM

please devs do marketing dont sleep with u mother's tits on u head. do marketing do noise. as soon btc calm down u have to start do something and marketing this game if not you cant never know if the game is appreciated by average peole (wich is a great goal) o by just a couple of fat big nose nerds.
RussaX

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:29:32 PM

If you are putting buying orders, it means that you actually believe that the price will go up  Smiley
Honestly, I don't understand why you're so harsh in your comments. It seems to me that if you don't think our project will work, you should move on, or, if you think it has potential, you should make constructive criticism. Just telling us that we do nothing, that we don't work, when every body here can see it is not true, well, that's not very productive.

Harsh comments always come from losers.

Keep up good work and results will reflect. This project is still in very early stage.
fezington

Activity: 337

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:48:34 PM

I believe in cycles and technicals not necessarily your efforts. At the moment $NXC is oversold. That's a fact. Another fact is that you delayed the early access in june to streamline the process with your planned steam release. And now nobody knows when or if it will be released. People that buy shitcoins don't necessarily believe in it but just want to profit or catch a wave. That's why a lot of investors in your thread are pissed while the believers are shouting "good price to buy now" or "to the moon". Whether you sold fractions of your own coins or not ( I believe so though your team would never admit it.) I'm sure you knew beforehand that the Steam release would be delayed but didn't say anything to let $NXC pump near the end of September. You sold off the rise after that. I used to believe in your project but after my observations (market movements, late announced delays, failed steam release date, no news articles since may, no transparency, rare updates on your blog) I just hope to let people know about the risks they're taking when investing in your token.      
Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:22:37 PM

I believe in cycles and technicals not necessarily your efforts. At the moment $NXC is oversold. That's a fact. Another fact is that you delayed the early access in june to streamline the process with your planned steam release. And now nobody knows when or if it will be released. People that buy shitcoins don't necessarily believe in it but just want to profit or catch a wave. That's why a lot of investors in your thread are pissed while the believers are shouting "good price to buy now" or "to the moon". Whether you sold fractions of your own coins or not ( I believe so though your team would never admit it.) I'm sure you knew beforehand that the Steam release would be delayed but didn't say anything to let $NXC pump near the end of September. You sold off the rise after that. I used to believe in your project but after my observations (market movements, late announced delays, failed steam release date, no news articles since may, no transparency, rare updates on your blog) I just hope to let people know about the risks they're taking when investing in your token.      

Devs pumping, dumping, or whatever, are just that: beliefs. Saying it over and over again won't make it more true, but I would never try to convince you. I know that you don't want to be convinced. That's typically a troll behavior. We always welcome constructive criticism, but this is not constructive at all. This is me losing my time answering to your messages.
Project is real, game is real. We have had press releases since May (I'm listing them right now, I'll share the list when I have it updated). We're active here, on Slack, on Discord, on social media. You are entitled to your opinion, but I just wish it was more balanced and that you would also talk about positive things about our project (there are many).
You are not warning people about the risks. People in the blockchain world know risks they take when they are backing projects, or purchasing altcoins. You are consistently trashing the project, and that's not a positive behavior at all, neither for us than for the readers of this thread.

To all of the other readers here: we are available for any questions you might have. You can ask here on Bitcointalk, or come to our Slack/Discord to discuss directly with us Smiley we are always happy to welcome constructive criticism and suggestions.

Slack: http://beyond-the-void.signup.team/
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/C7TqmaQ

Revalexter123

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:34:49 PM

post on twitter and facebook with explanation why the date of release wasnt right, that you are working! You have worldwide community, not only french! I should ask on discord why, and retwitt information? i did this... you should!!!
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:09:37 PM

All trolls must muzzle. I think that too much kids are around this project. You are very stupid if you think that only Steam release will help to push price upwards. Peasants are always buying high and selling low because they don't have PATIENCE and don't know how crypto works. Educate yourself before trashing this thread.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Killias

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:19:28 PM

All trolls must muzzle. I think that too much kids are around this project. You are very stupid if you think that only Steam release will help to push price upwards. Peasants are always buying high and selling low because they don't have PATIENCE and don't know how crypto works. Educate yourself before trashing this thread.

I think so.

They all complain about price fluctuations.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:03:50 PM

please devs do marketing dont sleep with u mother's tits on u head. do marketing do noise. as soon btc calm down u have to start do something and marketing this game if not you cant never know if the game is appreciated by average peole (wich is a great goal) o by just a couple of fat big nose nerds.

Keep calm

the good point is, the game is exciting. alot people are gambling it already. i tried also my luck and want to get better. damn, always losing my mothership battles  Undecided
Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:02:34 AM

post on twitter and facebook with explanation why the date of release wasnt right, that you are working! You have worldwide community, not only french! I should ask on discord why, and retwitt information? i did this... you should!!!

I updated the thread here about Steam on October 9th.
Almost 100% our communications are in English, we only began to speak french when we saw the increasing number of french speaking people following us. People in France are not very good with english usually, so we update them in French too  Grin
There are lots of gamers near us in Lyon, it would be a shame not to reach out to them. And we are lucky that Stephano, who won Starcraft world championship, tested our game last week Smiley

Cryptotalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:10:31 AM

Keep calm

the good point is, the game is exciting. alot people are gambling it already. i tried also my luck and want to get better. damn, always losing my mothership battles  Undecided

Is it possible to get ingame GP already? Dont give up, i lost my first 4-5 battles also, its easy to learn but hard to master :-).
Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:04:40 AM

Keep calm

Is it possible to get ingame GP already? Dont give up, i lost my first 4-5 battles also, its easy to learn but hard to master :-).

It's not possible to earn game points for now, but people on Discord organize little tournaments on a regular basis, and I've seen some NXC prices Smiley

wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:51:18 PM

Keep calm

the good point is, the game is exciting. alot people are gambling it already. i tried also my luck and want to get better. damn, always losing my mothership battles  Undecided

It's not possible to earn game points for now, but people on Discord organize little tournaments on a regular basis, and I've seen some NXC prices Smiley

All great, but for this moment we can not see any promotion directed to the mainstream players. Do not fantasize, let's act: D

The price issue will not be commented, because such a loss I have not had more than a year of speculation on crypto markets  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
sl-avik

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:25:01 PM

very simple way get high price - remove all sell order until 8k for example!
it so easy, remove all orders buy some small and go to moon again Cool
what is stupid dumpers sell wall on 4500, 5k? go eat dumpers!
Killias

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:24:25 AM

how far have you been working on the requirement for steam?
Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:40:39 PM

We got our steam store page accepted, and we submitted the game's build. It came back for review, so we resubmitted it on Sunday morning after implementing the modifications steam asked. We're now waiting for them to accept the build and publish it on Steam.

zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:02:02 PM

We got our steam store page accepted, and we submitted the game's build. It came back for review, so we resubmitted it on Sunday morning after implementing the modifications steam asked. We're now waiting for them to accept the build and publish it on Steam.

Solid, solid news.

Thanks for the dip, it should turn out to be quite the gift...

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:59:34 AM

trolls are out, you know there's some shillin going arond.

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: