Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227435 times)
xemer

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:11:29 PM

Are you looking to be listed on any other exchanges?
vertikus

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:28:11 PM

please use the promotion allocated nexiums to promote the game  Smiley
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:40:13 PM

Hello again, what's new in nexium project? Did some serious mass promotion work? Are there stats on the popularity of the game?  Lips sealed

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:55:33 AM

We do, we reward the community when they do actions to help. For instance, all the wiki and game translations are made by the community and rewarded in NXC.

Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:10:36 AM

Hello again, what's new in nexium project? Did some serious mass promotion work? Are there stats on the popularity of the game?  Lips sealed

Hello,

We have the first stats of the Early Access, we'll post a sum up today or Monday. We will update the community about the game stats every month.
I'll talk about marketing strategies then too.

vertikus

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:45:23 PM

We do, we reward the community when they do actions to help. For instance, all the wiki and game translations are made by the community and rewarded in NXC.

Hm I interpreted the promotional fund more a money for marketing and advertisement. Hopefully you can tell us more about it on monday. NXC needs more volume and BTV more players!  Wink
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:20:31 AM

Hello,

We have the first stats of the Early Access, we'll post a sum up today or Monday. We will update the community about the game stats every month.
I'll talk about marketing strategies then too.

Great job, keep going on!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:50:43 AM

Beyond the Void Game Statistics

Original post here: https://www.beyond-the-void.net/wiki/beyond-the-void-game-statistics/

Hello everyone,

Now that we have more statistics about players, we thought it was a good time to share a short analysis of the data we gathered on Beyond the Void during this first month of activity (from October 8th to November 8th).

• More than 6000 accounts were created, most of them after downloading the game on Steam. We effectively reach to players, and we can now speed up the game improvements based on the data we gathered from them.
  • Amongst those account creations, 25% are created in the USA, 7% in France, 7% in Russia, 6% in China. With downloads in more than 63 countries in the world. Our international community is growing!
  • The gaming events we organized (Great Nexium War, Early Access launch at the Meltdown gaming bar, etc.) are effective: They attract players, and there is a good correlation between the number of downloads and simultaneous players online.
  • At the moment, only a quarter of players are coming back to the game more than once.

These numbers show that B2Expand succeeds in converting new players worldwide to Beyond the Void, with the major part of our community in the USA. However, too few are staying in the game at the moment, and that we don’t have enough players to lower the queue time significantly.

To optimize marketing costs, we need to improve our retention rate before starting large marketing campaigns.

Conclusion and next steps:

• Making short tutorials available from the tutorial tab in the lobby. We will also make an in-game tutorial, but as it will take more time to develop, GIFs and bullet points are a good start. This work will help players to understand the basics of the game in a snap.
  • Add in-game content to improve player engagement such as ranked games, game points, items to unlock, etc.
  • Increase our conversion efforts to lessen the queue time and get data for further improvements in the game.

Beyond the Void is in Early Access and not fully developed at the moment. We are missing content and gameplay depth. Therefore, our efforts towards conversion should aim at an engaged community of players ready to follow the project and help us improve the game.

See you in December for the next stats update! In the meantime, follow our progression on Twitter and Facebook, and reach us easily on Slack (blockchain oriented) or Discord (game oriented).

vertikus

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:19:48 PM

Well it's a dilemma really. Don't get me wrong. I really like the game but when you speak of "players coming but not staying" you can throw in the argument that too few people even know about the game to come and play it. You can see this by looking at the very inactive discord and reddit for example. When was the last time that a user joined the btv Slack channel? It‘s not looking good on price and volume either. And it I don't see why it isn't possible to do the game development and marketing parallel to each other. I assume that not your whole team is developer and programmers.

On another note:
- the year is almost finished any timeframe on the shop?? I guess you don’t plan to work during the holidays?!
- is there a regular report on funds on this project? How many eth/bcy are left from the ico? What were they spend on in the last couple of months?
- is the Russian tournament available for players outside Russia too?

madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:25:16 PM

Sure, but stream and conversations will be presented in russian, but of course we will reply to you during the tournament, if you'll have some questions
vertikus

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:36:16 PM

Sure, but stream and conversations will be presented in russian, but of course we will reply to you during the tournament, if you'll have some questions

Good to know. Thx
Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:20:10 PM

Well it's a dilemma really. Don't get me wrong. I really like the game but when you speak of "players coming but not staying" you can throw in the argument that too few people even know about the game to come and play it. You can see this by looking at the very inactive discord and reddit for example. When was the last time that a user joined the btv Slack channel? It‘s not looking good on price and volume either. And it I don't see why it isn't possible to do the game development and marketing parallel to each other. I assume that not your whole team is developer and programmers.

On another note:
- the year is almost finished any timeframe on the shop?? I guess you don’t plan to work during the holidays?!
- is there a regular report on funds on this project? How many eth/bcy are left from the ico? What were they spend on in the last couple of months?

On another note:

It is possible to do marketing and development at the same time, and that is what we are doing. We are just saying that marketing should adapt to development. At this stage, features for broad adoption are missing, however, it is a great project for players who like getting involved early in games, and help with their feedback.
Reddit is used in the US, but in France nobody knows about it. Medias are different in some countries. We should do more reddit, though, but we shouldn't make assessments on how well the community is responding looking at one media channel.

We're not publishing reports on the funds we have left from the ICO or otherwise. We said we would share information about the game stats though, and we did. You know now where we are standing, development wise, and marketing wise. The features we are talking about, improving retention, are scheduled to be released soon, so it makes sense to adapt the marketing for the time being.

About NxC price: it is our concern that we deliver the product we said we would develop, and that everything is working fine. We are an indie studio, and it makes sense for us to do marketing towards our players. NXC market belongs to NXC holders.
The whole plan is to make a great game, have players, and then the Nexium can have more use and liquidity.

That takes us to the shop development, which is a real question. What we can say right now is that the shop is developed and functional. But it is not enough. We need some additional features before it can be released, and some content too which takes time to develop as well.
It should be released by the end of the year, but it is really difficult to estimate the time it will take considering that very few people in the world developed on the same technology (I don't know a running decentralized shop for in-game blockchain assets on Ethereum right now, if some of you do, please drop the link in the thread).
At this time, it could take days, or weeks, but truly we won't know for sure before it's ready.

thelawofmirror

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:01:38 PM

guys getout.devs are saying that we will see appreciation in price next year during alts season.
so when everytingh pump-nxc will pump too, cos if we have to wait for this team to push forward and hope for a pump for Christmas.. its a mockery.
devs want see appraciation in price only when they think they have made everybody happy with theyr product.
 they cant put out a shop and increase the price without nxc being used.simple.
and even if a MM thy to push the price the team will dump all the market since they are the biggest holder outhere. but if they ready, expect the price 10X from here even outperforming btc.

vertikus

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:18:42 PM

On another note:

It is possible to do marketing and development at the same time, and that is what we are doing. We are just saying that marketing should adapt to development. At this stage, features for broad adoption are missing, however, it is a great project for players who like getting involved early in games, and help with their feedback.
Reddit is used in the US, but in France nobody knows about it. Medias are different in some countries. We should do more reddit, though, but we shouldn't make assessments on how well the community is responding looking at one media channel.

We're not publishing reports on the funds we have left from the ICO or otherwise. We said we would share information about the game stats though, and we did. You know now where we are standing, development wise, and marketing wise. The features we are talking about, improving retention, are scheduled to be released soon, so it makes sense to adapt the marketing for the time being.

About NxC price: it is our concern that we deliver the product we said we would develop, and that everything is working fine. We are an indie studio, and it makes sense for us to do marketing towards our players. NXC market belongs to NXC holders.
The whole plan is to make a great game, have players, and then the Nexium can have more use and liquidity.

That takes us to the shop development, which is a real question. What we can say right now is that the shop is developed and functional. But it is not enough. We need some additional features before it can be released, and some content too which takes time to develop as well.
It should be released by the end of the year, but it is really difficult to estimate the time it will take considering that very few people in the world developed on the same technology (I don't know a running decentralized shop for in-game blockchain assets on Ethereum right now, if some of you do, please drop the link in the thread).
At this time, it could take days, or weeks, but truly we won't know for sure before it's ready.

Yes I didn't mean you haven't done any marketing at all. It's just very quiet on most of your social media channels and not many outlets or people talk about this project yet. So attracting new players who might get deeper involved proves to be difficult without the publicity. Fair in France Reddit might not be used that much but it's still important especially with all crypto fans worldwide going there second after going to the homepage/twitter or BCT thread. It should be more on focus especially regarding your international community.

The price and volume should be a concern. Low volume coins and tokens get delisted fast and the NXC market although it has massive potential is unfortunately very illiquid. THere have been projects before with dedicated developers, ongoing development and a great community who got shut out of Poloniex just because of low volume. Although it's sketchy and never explained it's their business practice. Don't take a listing on this exchange for granted. You put effort in it (and probably paid a lot of BTC to be lsited) so please don't pretend that the token price development is not a concern for you. When you talk of backers you talk about investors too. I don't mean to anger you it just has to be said.

The fact that you don't report about expenses or remaining funds is unfortunate but I guess we have to accept it. A lot of crypto start ups (Lisk, AMP etc) do it to show their transparency towards their community in real figures. So it's not uncommon and streghtens the bond between all parties.

I get the impession that you were getting annoyed by the questions about the store. Don't be. Again nobody except for obvious fudsters wants to offend you. The store is just the only news we can grip until a new roadmap has emerged. And let's not pretend the price won't be affected by it. Not every investor is a gamer and not every gamer is an investor. You have cater to both groups to be successful. Keep up the good work and let's communicate more.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:27:36 PM

guys getout.devs are saying that we will see appreciation in price next year during alts season.
so when everytingh pump-nxc will pump too, cos if we have to wait for this team to push forward and hope for a pump for Christmas.. its a mockery.
devs want see appraciation in price only when they think they have made everybody happy with theyr product.
 they cant put out a shop and increase the price without nxc being used.simple.
and even if a MM thy to push the price the team will dump all the market since they are the biggest holder outhere. but if they ready, expect the price 10X from here even outperforming btc.

BS. Nobody said that. They just are saying that stop asking the devs about the price, they only develop and design the product and everything will follow, it's not their responsibility for the price hike. Or drop , which is what you are trying to do. Usual FUDster.

The price has gone up and down many times so it's a good one to make easy 20-30% jumps every few days on as it is.
Which I'm guessing is the reason you are trying to down the price more to buy low, then sell when it pumps up.

Go Big or Go Home.
Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:58:11 PM

On another note:

Yes I didn't mean you haven't done any marketing at all. It's just very quiet on most of your social media channels and not many outlets or people talk about this project yet. So attracting new players who might get deeper involved proves to be difficult without the publicity. Fair in France Reddit might not be used that much but it's still important especially with all crypto fans worldwide going there second after going to the homepage/twitter or BCT thread. It should be more on focus especially regarding your international community.

The price and volume should be a concern. Low volume coins and tokens get delisted fast and the NXC market although it has massive potential is unfortunately very illiquid. THere have been projects before with dedicated developers, ongoing development and a great community who got shut out of Poloniex just because of low volume. Although it's sketchy and never explained it's their business practice. Don't take a listing on this exchange for granted. You put effort in it (and probably paid a lot of BTC to be lsited) so please don't pretend that the token price development is not a concern for you. When you talk of backers you talk about investors too. I don't mean to anger you it just has to be said.

The fact that you don't report about expenses or remaining funds is unfortunate but I guess we have to accept it. A lot of crypto start ups (Lisk, AMP etc) do it to show their transparency towards their community in real figures. So it's not uncommon and streghtens the bond between all parties.

I get the impession that you were getting annoyed by the questions about the store. Don't be. Again nobody except for obvious fudsters wants to offend you. The store is just the only news we can grip until a new roadmap has emerged. And let's not pretend the price won't be affected by it. Not every investor is a gamer and not every gamer is an investor. You have cater to both groups to be successful. Keep up the good work and let's communicate more.

Hey there,

I didn't mean to sound like I was annoyed by questions, I am really not Smiley We are all getting frustrated by this shop that struggles to come out. All the teams (dev, marketing, legal, finance, everybody) in B2Expand want it to be out and running.
NXC price doesn't concern us too much, it's true, but liquidity is important and in that I agree with you. It will prevent us to be unlisted from exchanges, and a healthy token should be liquid. We hope to achieve that with the store.
Reddit is not really used in Europe, but I know that it is a top website in the US, so we'll try to focus more on that.

We don't share reports about our finances and expenses because we are a private company, developing a product to generate revenue, and we don't feel the need to report to the community the details of our business. We are as straight forward as we think is good for everyone.

I have a question for you guys: as you well know the company kept 15 million NxC for promotion and bounties. We spent a few million already for the ICO promotion. Back then, we had partners that accepted tokens as a payment because they were in the blockchain space already. Now, we need video games marketing, but PR agencies, marketing agencies with reach in the gaming community mostly don't accept crypto as payment and if they do, it's Bitcoin, not Nexium.

So the question is: how do we spend money on marketing, while avoiding to dump NXC on the market ? We never dumped tokens, and that's not the goal. Of course, there is still the ETH from the ICO, but then we are limited in what we can spend for marketing. Because we more than doubled the team, we plan to hire more people still to be able to deliver the product we think the community deserves. For now, we're ok because the crypto market is good. But we can't forget the risk tied to the blockchain tech/market.

I don't expect that you have the perfect answer, but I'd like to have your opinion. Cheers

vertikus

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:32:30 PM

That’s a hard question. What’s with the remaining ETH? Since your ICO the price went to the roof and should‘ve put you in a comfortable financial position. Then there is bcy... of course you should first and foremost try to convince partners of the benefits of your token and potential. Ultimately you have to make the call.
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:39:35 PM

Beyond the Void Why not hire someone for marketing? Do not draw conclusions from your mistakes. I've been writing about this for a long time, and you're wasting a lot of it. As hype on cryptocurrences, these projects will fall into the black hole You have golden time, you do not take it at all  Undecided

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
Bannedseller

Activity: 581

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:39:42 PM

Hire a manager will be a good idea
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:41:55 PM

Beyond the Void Why not hire someone for marketing? Do not draw conclusions from your mistakes. I've been writing about this for a long time, and you're wasting a lot of it. As hype on cryptocurrences, these projects will fall into the black hole You have golden time, you do not take it at all  Undecided

I agree more marketing will get nxc to where it deserves. I think nxc needs it this is a very special coin with s nice project behind it
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: